Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Rooftop Garden

+13
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Molly Prewett
Melanie McCann
Marlene McKinnon
Teddy Lupin
Claire McCann
Parvati Patil
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Lucy Weasley
Sirius Black
17 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hidden Rooftop Garden - Page 2 Empty Re: Hidden Rooftop Garden

Post  Parvati Patil February 1st 2011, 2:29 am

Parvati grinned back at her friend and hugged her. "Oh, the nurses said I can get the cast off in just a few more weeks." She said nodding. "I'm just glad they finally let me out of the Hospital Wing." She said with a light laugh. She truly hated it in there, especially during classes because nobody was in there to visit her when they were in class. "How have you been? I haven't seen you since when I first got put in the Hospital Wing."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive February 1st 2011, 6:51 am

Fleur sighed in relief since the whole "broken arm" had been her fault to begin with. "I'm glad zey did too! I was worried I wouldn't be seeing you for awhile and no one wants zat. Especially since you're ze cheer captain," she said, sitting down on one of the ledges surrounding the plants on the rooftop. She shrugged her shoulders when thinking of an answer to Parvati's question, pursing her lips. "Notheeng really. I 'ave been practiceeng for cheer, of course, but I 'aven't done much else. I 'ave been keeping to myself mostly. Sorry about not visiteeng you. I was afraid I'd run eento zat Ted character."

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 1st 2011, 6:55 am

Parvati suddenly remembered how she was cheer captain and head cheerleader. "Who's been running practices?" She asked curiously. "While I've been gone." They usually practiced every day for a few hours so she was curious who kept that going while she was gone. She wouldn't have been surprised if it was Fleur because Fleur was usually good with taking charge if someone needed to take charge. "Oh it's fine." She said smiling when she said she was sorry for not visiting her. "Yeah, you and Ted didn't really seem to hit it off." She said with a light laugh and a smile.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive February 1st 2011, 7:27 am

Fleur and the other cheerleaders had been practicing whenever they had time. Sometimes Fleur would catch one of them in the hallway practicing some of the arm movements in their routine. She looked down at her feet before answering, feeling a bit ashamed for not having organized actual practice. Usually, Fleur would have taken over, but everyone seemed to be worried about their captain and not in the right mindset. "I ordered everyone to practice zere part of ze routine every night. Zat means ze only theengs we 'aven't gone over are ze lifts...but we wanted to wait until you were better before doing zose," she said quietly. She then looked back up at Parvati and laughed. "I zought he was getteeng een ze way when you clearly wanted time with James."

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 1st 2011, 3:28 pm

"Oh, well that's good." She said smiling at her. "At least everyone has been doing a little bit of practicing." She said with a wide smile. "It would have been a lot worse if everybody was just slacking off and not practicing at all." That would have been terrible because then when she came back to practice it would be like having to start over. So she was glad that Fleur at least asked them to practice a little. "Yeah, it just got sort of crazy with so many people being there at once. I mean there were what, 5 people all around the bed?" She asked, trying to remember who all was there.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive February 1st 2011, 6:33 pm

"Zat ees what I zought, so I tried to get zem to practice a leetle. I can't guarantee zat zey all did, but we'll notice at ze next official practice and make zem stay after for a longer practice. We 'ave all missed your leadership, you know," she said with a faint grin. She slowly began to play with some of the flowers that were in the planter, staring at some of the colors of the petals. "You were a popular person to visit zat day, I theenk. Zere was Ted, Viktor, James, myself, and I theenk Milli was zere too. We were all worried. Eventually, you kicked us all out except for James which I didn't mind because I was arguing for James' sake anyway. 'E didn't even get to 'old your 'and at ze time."

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 1st 2011, 11:49 pm

"Yeah, that is true." She said nodding at making them stay after practice. "Aw, well I've missed all of you girls you." She said with a small smile. "I'm dying to get back to cheering. I just can't wait to get the okay." Parvati is now thinking about how she should make Fleur co-captain because she would be a really good co-captain and Dom went poof so the Gryffindor cheer team no longer has a co-captain. "Yeah, I can't really remember much of the first day in the Hospital Wing." She said biting her lip lightly, that probably wasn't a good thing. "It's all kind of a blur. Which is probably from the head injury and everything, and then all of the drugs they put me on for the pain."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive February 2nd 2011, 12:52 am

Fleur slipped her hands in her pockets and nodded. "We need your skill back on ze field. You always had ze eye for new moves to put in ze routines. We're 'oping zat you'll be back soon," she said happily. "I'm sure you'll make a fast recovery! You always do." She folded her arms and glanced off over the roof, watching the people love across the grounds. "I know what you mean," she said, remembering back during the Triwizard tournament. "After I was attacked by ze grindylow, I don't remember much... Eet was only after I regained full consciousness zat I started freaking out about Gabrielle and everytheeng."

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 2nd 2011, 1:01 am

"Yeah, I was so out of it the first day. I don't even remember going to cheer practice at all." She said with a light shrug. "The nurses said that's normal with the type of injury I got though so I'm not too worried about it." She said with a small nod. "I just think it would be nice to actually remember what happened. You know?" She said and gave her a small smile. "Hey, Fleur. I was wondering since Dom went poof and diedI'm the only captain for the Team and sometimes I can't always make it to practices like times like last week when I was in the Hospital Wing." She said, shifting slightly to look at her a little better. "Do you think you would want to be co-captain?" She asked. "I mean you just seem like you are the most captain material out of the girls and I think we should have someone to replace me for when I can't go to practice."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive February 2nd 2011, 1:48 am

"I could tell you what 'appened, but zere wasn't much to eet. Eet was very unexpected anyway. I don't theenk you knew anytheeng bad was going to 'appen until you were two eenches away from ze ground," she said, thinking back to the incident. "Eet 'appened during ze final lift. I dropped you because I was distracted. But I 'ave been practicing now, so eet won't 'appen again. I straightened out all my kinks." Fleur tilted her head as Parvati continued, not wanting to interrupt. She suddenly grew very excited as Parvati finished and all of it was quite hard to contain. "I would love to be co-captain!" she exclaimed, leaping off of the ledge she was sitting on. She didn't need to make a decision, so there was no need to jump towards the grounds. "And zank you for saying zose theengs about me. I 'ave worked very 'ard. You won't regret your decision, I promise."

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 2nd 2011, 1:55 am

Parvati nodded as she told her what happened. "I'm sure it wasn't your fault." She said giving her friend a soft smile. "It was probably a little bit of everyones fault. We weren't really all on our game that day." She said with a small shrug. "Things could have been much worse." She said giving her a reassuringly smile. "I know I won't regret it." She said, her smile turning into a wide grin. "I know you will be a great co-captain. You've definitely got the positive attitude for it and the skills." Parvati knew Fleur would be a good co-captain because she was always so confident about what she did and she always seemed to try and improve on all of her skills.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive February 2nd 2011, 3:17 am

Fleur smiled. "We'll definitely be on our game now. I theenk ze girls and I have practiced all our parts pretty well. As soon as you're better, we'll resume full practices and zen we'll get back een ze groove with no problem!" She clapped her hands together, already shaking with excitement for the next cheer practice. She always had fun with the cheerleading squad. "I appreciate zat very much. I won't take ze position lightly. I know 'ow much ze squad means to you as well as to ze uzzers."

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 2nd 2011, 3:22 am

Parvati grinned. "I'm excited to see how it looks!" She said with a grin. "Once we get back into the groove of things I bet the routine will be perfect!" She said with a wide grin. "I think the squad is going to be getting a lot better this half of the year." She said with a wide grin still on her lips. "I just know that with you as co-captain it's only going to help." She said with a nod. "I'm excited for the next game so we can blow all the other squads away with how great our routine is!"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive February 2nd 2011, 4:21 am

"We always blow ze uzzer squads away, but zis time we'll be doing tricks zey've never even tried to practice. I 'ear Dominique ees back as well, which means we will 'ave an extra person to add eento ze routines. We're going to be unstoppable zis year," Fleur said, wanting to jump around the rooftop. "We'll add 'er eento ze routine eef she comes to practice and zen when we compete against Slytherin, we'll show zem what a real squad does."

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 2nd 2011, 4:26 am

Parvati got a completely serious look. Did Fleur just say that Dom was back? She couldn't have. That was crazy stuff. "Did you just say Dom was back?" She asked staring at her completely seriously.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive February 2nd 2011, 4:50 am

"Oui! She's my cousin, after all, I would 'ave to know when she's back. Why? 'Ave you not seen 'er? She should be een ze common room or on ze grounds." She paused and tilted her head, confused as to why Parv was serious all of a sudden. "Eef you don't see 'er now, you'll certainly see 'er at practice."

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 2nd 2011, 4:54 am

Parvati blinked a few times. She had no idea her friend was back. She didn't know what to think about that considered the last time she had seen Dom was when they were discussing how they should be friends with benefits because it was shortly after they had a steamy shower scene. "No, I haven't seen her yet." She said blinking a few times. "I'll have to find her soon."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Fleur Delacour - Inactive February 2nd 2011, 7:01 am

Fleur looked at Parvati suspiciously, but eventually gave up and shrugged. There couldn't be any history there as far as she knew. "Well, eef I see 'er I will 'er know zat you are lookeeng for 'er. I'm sure she'll be glad to see you, since she was ze original co-captain and you two were close," she said nonchalantly, flipping her hair over her shoulder. "I'm sure you'll see 'er een no time zoh. Eet's not as big a castle as one would theenk, ees it?"

Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 2nd 2011, 3:29 pm

"You're probably right." She said nodding. "I'm sure I'll see her in the common room soon or on the grounds." She said biting her lip nervously. Boy was Parvati nervous for that little run in. She didn't really know what she would say to Dom. Oh hey Dom! Remember when we made out and got it on in the showers? Yeah well I'm dating your cousin right now. It definitely would be quite the awkward conversation. "Well, I am going to go now, but I'm glad I found you!" She said with a wide grin and leaned over and hugged her friend. "Bye Fleur." She said with a small wave and then walked off and back down to the grounds.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann February 3rd 2011, 11:42 pm

SO PRETENDING FLEUR LEFT SEEING AS SHE'S MY CHARACTER AND HA.

Claire walks down the hallway away from the library, making her way to some hidden stairs. She makes a mental note to look back every couple of minutes and make sure that Teddy is actually behind her because, you know, it'd be embarrassing if she walked all the way up here to show someone something and they didn't even come with. She walks up the stairs and opens the small hatch at the top, leading them to the hidden rooftop garden. She knows it's not as secret as she likes, but she doesn't mind. "Up here!" she yells down, so Teddy knows she hasn't died or anything. She walks over, through the rows of flowers and other plants, to the ledge. "It's the hidden garden. It's not as secret as I'd like it to be, but I found the key hidden under one of the pots so I can lock it any time I really need some time to myself. I come here to think. I don't share it with many people, but... you seemed like you might want to use it."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin February 3rd 2011, 11:55 pm

Teddy followed Claire down the hallway, smiling as she kept checking back at him. He walked up a set of stairs that he didn't even know existed and through a small hatch, finding himself in a garden. He follows Claire through rows of flowers and plants to a ledge. "This is great," He told her, "I can't believe you just found this place." He always found it amazing how you could go to Hogwarts for six years and still only know about half of the castle. Taking a breath of the fresh air, he walked over to a small blue flower, his favorite colour blue. He touched it lightly and smiled to himself, "Thanks, Claire. For bringing me here, that is." He said, turning around to smile at her again.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann February 4th 2011, 12:46 am

Claire leaned back on the ledge, her palms pressed flat against the stone. She pushed herself up and over, sitting down on the ledge and swinging her legs back and forth gently. She watched Teddy admire the garden and smiled. She was happy to share any type of happiness she received from this place with someone else. "I'm glad you like it. I was wandering around the castle one day and, well, my curiosity got the better of me," she said, rather proud of herself. She looked over her shoulder and down at the grounds below, watching the students move across the lawns with ease. She turned her head back round when she heard Teddy speaking to her once more. "It was no problem. Really. I have no problem sharing this place with anyone. Especially someone who was nice enough to talk to me."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin February 4th 2011, 12:54 am

"Well, it's still pretty nice of you." If Teddy had known about a place like this, he definitely would not have shown it to just anybody. Especially someone he just met. Maybe that's why hadn't just got up and left after he sat down at her table in the library, he saw that she was just a nice person. He smiled and carefully joined her on the ledge, "There's nothing nice about me talking to you, you're a fun person to be around." He honestly couldn't understand why people might not want to talk to her. "So, what, you come up here and just people watch?" He asked, looking down at people hurrying back and forth.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann February 4th 2011, 1:00 am

Claire couldn't think of any other way to respond, but smiling. She flushed a rosy pink color and turned her head away for her moment. She couldn't grow to like Teddy if he was James' cousin. Wasn't there something wrong with that? Maybe not. He said cousin-ish anyway. She turned back once she felt her blush fade away and laughed. "Not necessarily. Most of the time I come up here to think about things. Like, when I'm not hanging out with James because he's busy with his girlfriend, I come up here and write my thoughts down or I walk around and look at all the flowers. Sometimes that can involve some people watching, but... it's mostly a place I use to relax. Everyone down there's in such a hurry, so it doesn't always help."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin February 4th 2011, 1:16 am

Teddy nodded, "I haven't met James' girlfriend yet." Come to think of it, he hadn't seen James around much. And considering they were in the same year, that was weird. Maybe he was just incredibly occupied with his girlfriend. "Is he with her a lot?" He didn't want to think of Claire up here, all alone, while James was making out with some random. Still looking down at everyone below them, he smiled, "Did you ever use to go to a crowded place and try to guess what everyone was doing, where they were heading? I use to do that all the time. That's what this reminds me of. I think it could be a relaxer to get lost in someone elses life instead of your own."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next