Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Rooftop Garden

+13
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Molly Prewett
Melanie McCann
Marlene McKinnon
Teddy Lupin
Claire McCann
Parvati Patil
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Lucy Weasley
Sirius Black
17 posters

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Go down

Hidden Rooftop Garden - Page 9 Empty Re: Hidden Rooftop Garden

Post  Narcissa Black August 13th 2011, 9:29 am

Narcissa noticed Andi's expression become more somber, and she looked questioningly over to her older sister. "'Dromeda," she started, "you know, if you wanted to tell me anything, you could right?" she asked, hoping that her sister would be alright. "I mean, I know we haven't been closest as of late, but perhaps... this is something we can change. Blood is thicker than water, right?" She looked up to Andi with semi-hopeful eyes. She knew that after Evan, Andi had changed. She just hoped she hadn't changed too much.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black August 14th 2011, 5:21 am

"I know that," Andromeda said, smiling weakly. "Just wondering what I would do if I couldn't find a match. Bella mentioned something, but I don't think I'll have to worry about that." She laughed, her voice cracking. She could always asks Tonks for help... But she couldn't, no wouldn't. If she was going to be successful, she needed to eliminate any potentially harmful things for his life. Especially the Mug Mud boy from a Muggle family.
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 15th 2011, 8:49 am

Narcissa smiled reassuringly at her sister. "Of course you're going to find a match." She said, "don't listen to Bella anyways. She can just be a big... bully sometimes." She looked up at Andi with big eyes. "You're a Black. You're pretty much guaranteed a match. Who wouldn't want you?" She grinned, knowing that what she said was true. An alliance with the Black family was gold to other families. After all, to be a Black made you practically royal Aunt Walburga always said.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black August 16th 2011, 4:56 pm

"Thanks Cissy," Andromeda said, smiling at her younger sister. "I know that, of course. But I still get nervous about it. It is my future at stake." She sat up a little straighter, pushing her shoulders back. The Black family was the best, even when slightly spoiled. Whoever got Andromeda Black would be a very lucky man. "Now tell me more about Lucius," Andromeda said excitedly. "Things are going very well, I assume."
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 18th 2011, 3:58 am

Narcissa nodded. "That's true. But it'll be alright. I'm sure of it." She smiled at her sister when prompted about Lucius. "Yes, things are going well. We just got back from Paris. It was amazing! We went to the Opera and the Ballet! And we had such a nice dinner the first night!" She paused for a moment, "the first night was the best though. And Andi, his penthouse is so nice! Do you think I should recommend our chateau next time though? Assuming there is a next time, of course! I'm getting ahead of myself though." Narcissa looked down and then back up to Andi, remembering herself. "But, he's kind and considerate. He's a good match."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black August 18th 2011, 4:10 pm

Andromeda smiled as Narcissa recounted her Paris vacation; she was delighted that Cissy had found a good match that not only brought honor to the family, but that made her happy. "Lucius sounds like a wonderful man. You should recommend the chateau, I think; show off your own wealth. I do believe that there will be a next time, if Paris went half as well as you say it has. Have Father and Mother commented on it yet?"
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 18th 2011, 5:26 pm

"He really is," said Narcissa softly, "but I think I will. It is, after all, a very handsome chateau. As do I, Andi, but you never know." She paused when she asked about Mother and Father. "No," she said, "they haven't. I wouldn't expect them to either until they figure out that this is a serious match, and that it will work." She sighed, "though I don't know why they think that it won't. Neither of us would give up our name."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black August 24th 2011, 7:46 pm

Andromeda nodded in agreement. "I think that it is a perfect match," she said honestly. She glanced at her watch, noticing how late it was getting. "But I must be going now. I still have several essays that I need to finish before tomorrow." She smiled warmly at Cissy as she began to put her things back into her bag.
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9