Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Rooftop Garden

+13
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Molly Prewett
Melanie McCann
Marlene McKinnon
Teddy Lupin
Claire McCann
Parvati Patil
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Lucy Weasley
Sirius Black
17 posters

Page 1 of 9 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hidden Rooftop Garden Empty Hidden Rooftop Garden

Post  Sirius Black November 13th 2010, 12:09 am

Hidden Rooftop Garden The_Garden_by_CherishedMemories

Caradoc walked up the stairs of the tower he'd found getting lost in his first week here, and smiled when he reached the top, guitar in hand, along with a crumpled sheet of parchment with the lyrics he'd spent seemingly forever on, though with all the time he'd spent practicing lately, he'd probably not need them-- but you never know, with nervousness and anxiety, so he'd brought them anyway. Sitting down on the bench with his guitar in his lap, he looked up at the clear night sky, the now waning moon overhead, surrounded by scattered stars. It was a bit chill out, and he drew his jacket close around him, and he sighed, hoping to hell that Fabian had gotten his note, and that he'd find his way and make it here soon.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Hidden Rooftop Garden Empty Re: Hidden Rooftop Garden

Post  Lucy Weasley November 13th 2010, 12:20 am

Fabian, after getting very lost on his way here, saw Caradoc finally. He's immediately overtaken by his surroundings and how beautiful they are. But, somehow, they don't seem to compare to Caradoc's gorgeousness. He ran over and nearly collapsed with exhaustion and exasperation. "Hey," he said, breathlessly. "Sorry I'm late. You know, after being here seven years, you'd have thought I would have noticed a rooftop garden." He helped himself to a seat next to Caradoc. "So, are we going on a super secret spy mission or something? Or did you just want to make me struggle and say hi?" He eyed the guitar curiously. "Or perhaps I'll be getting some awesome late night concert? Or something else entirely? Your note was very vague, you see, so I didn't bring anything with me. Which may or may not be a bad idea, because we're on a rooftop right now and you could easily just push me off and nobody would know until days later." He smiled, to show it had been a joke. "So, what's up?"
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year

http://cindy-lou-who.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive November 13th 2010, 12:29 am

IS THIS WHERE THE HIDDEN SWIMMING POOL IS!?
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Romilda Vane November 13th 2010, 12:31 am

Viktor Krum wrote:IS THIS WHERE THE HIDDEN SWIMMING POOL IS!?
Romilda Vane
Romilda Vane

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black November 13th 2010, 12:43 am

Caradoc's jaw quite literally drops when he sees Fabian, who looked as beautiful as he ever had, stumbling over, out of breath from the long climb up the stairs, and apparently getting lost along the way. For a moment he didn't say anything, quite lost in his friend's eyes, and his hair, and those lips, and that sleek body, the curve of his neck-- goddammit, Rad, pull yourself together, for just this little while, dammit. Finally, he managed to get his mind into a working condition again, and he smiled at Fabian in silence, shaking his head. "Fabian, just--" his voice broke off, and he lifted a finger to Fabian's lips to quiet him, as adorable as his babbling was. "Please, before I realize what I'm doing, and I lose the nerve and remember that I should probably be terrified out of my mind right now, but for some reason I've forgotten how to be anxious, so hopefully I don't fuck this up-- oh hell," he said in a quiet voice, trailing his fingers down Fabian's cheek, then shifting his body to face Fabian, pulling out a guitar pick as he gazed at his beautiful face, and started to play this song: