Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Hidden Alcove

+25
Melanie McCann
Parvati Patil
Seamus M. Finnigan
Ronald Weasley
Krasimir Svetkova
Remus Lupin
Lucius Malfoy
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Dean Thomas
Jesse St. James
Nikki Orwell
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Romilda Vane
Tristan Raksha
Lucy Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Beatrice Orwell
Scorpius Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Sirius Black
Gideon Prewett
Mya Lupin
29 posters

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next

Go down

A Hidden Alcove Empty A Hidden Alcove

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 6:50 am

Back to top Go down

A Hidden Alcove Empty Re: A Hidden Alcove

Post  Mya Lupin September 3rd 2010, 6:48 am

Molly is hanging out here, because it's somewhere nice and quiet. She glances around to make sure she's alone in the roomy little alcove - it's got stone benches and everything, it's that cool - and opens her bag, her hand closing around a package or something she prepared earlier. I think you all know what this means....

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett September 3rd 2010, 6:54 am

Gideon is wandering around, looking for someone to flirt with. Oh look, here's a little alcove, and Molly. He pushes his thoughts of flirting out of his head, and sidles into the alcove, sliding onto a bench across from his sister. "Why, hey there! And where have you been? Have you been avoiding me?"
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 3rd 2010, 6:57 am

Molly freezes for a moment, her hand discreetly sliding from the package in her bag to the nearest book, intending to pull it out and indicate her intentions to innocently read. Then she recognises her big brother sliding onto the bench opposite her, and she grins and reverts back to Plan A. "Hey Giddy! As if! You've totally been avoiding me, I'm sure. Whatever. How's life as a big bad seventh year?"
She turns sideways, resting her back against the stone wall and stretching her legs out along her bench.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett September 3rd 2010, 7:07 am

Gideon recognises that shifty look and hesitation and what it means. He smirks widely. "Sure, sure, Mol. Whatever you say. Seventh year is pretty cool so far, at least. Not that it has really started yet..." He turns sideways on his own bench, sitting opposite his sister and sprawling out. "Is that what I think it is?"
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 3rd 2010, 7:10 am

Why, I do believe it's time for:
A Hidden Alcove GidAndMolsExcellentAdventures

Ok I just had to get that out of my system, I'll go post properly now!

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett September 3rd 2010, 7:14 am

INDEED IT IS, INDEED IT IS.

-snickers-
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 3rd 2010, 7:14 am

Molly greams even wider and pulls the package out into full view, tossing her bag to the floor and setting the Special Cookies in her lap. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking, brother of mine? It's been, like, a long few days and I think we've totally earned ourselves a little Baked Goodness for, you know, not blowing anything up yet," she giggles. Teehee, I love 'baked' puns. "And the Greenhouse Affair totally doesn't count because a fire is not the same as an explosion!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett September 3rd 2010, 7:24 am

Gideon nods authoritatively (if that's even a word). "Truer words were never spoken, dear sister. And heavy emphasis on the word yet. We've still got a while," he smirks. Then he holds out his hand attempting to look as sweet as possible. He kind of fails, but whatever. As if Molly could say no to him.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 3rd 2010, 7:31 am

I think that's a word... Well, if not, it should be. Molly shrugs. "The year is totally young, Giddikins - time yet for mayhem and dynamite. Ooh, I wonder what would happen if we got our hands on some of that!" She raises her eyebrows at Gideon's outstretched hand, and she attempts a stern look. It's completely thwarted by her smile, though, because Gideon really can get away with anything with her. Luckily it's reciprocal and she gets away with just as much with him. Mya likes that word: reciprocal. Reciprocity. Reciprocity is a good thing, indeed.
"Now I know you don't think you're going to, like, get away with breaking protocol, do you?"

Mya wonders if AJ needs this:
https://2img.net/h/i255.photobucket.com/albums/hh150/lil1511/SpecialCookieSecretHandshake.jpg

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett September 3rd 2010, 7:37 am

Gideon shakes his head, because AJ didn't have the banner for it. Silly AJ. By the way, AJ also like the word reciprocal. But she likes reciprocity better. Indeed. Anyway, back to my post. Gideon withdraws his hand. "Oh, of course. The proper protocol must of course be observed. Indubitably." He stands, preparing to perform the Special Cookie Secret Handshake.

[-is watching Utopia from season 3- The boys and their coats... Boys and their toys.]
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett September 3rd 2010, 7:38 am

The camera does it's tricksy-ness again. And I'm sorry people, but it's still a secret.

A Hidden Alcove SpecialCookieSecretHandshake
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 3rd 2010, 7:42 am

[Ah! *loves that one so much* SO MUCH HEAVY FLIRTING!]

Molly nods in satisfaction and leaps lightly to her feet, shifting the Precious Package of Special Cookies to one hand. She partakes in the Special Cookie Secret Handshake with Gideon, which is indeed still top secret business, and then resumes her casual position, stretched out on her stone bench.
"Pleasure doing business with you, brother of mine!" She unwraps the package, stares at them almost reverently for a second, and then holds one out to Gideon before choosing one for herself. "Well, cheers!"
She holds up her Special Cookie in a toast, and then takes a big bite.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett September 3rd 2010, 7:47 am

[Indeed. -loves- "Hermits United. Good fun, for a hermit."]

Gideon settles back down also, his Cookie in his hand. He makes to clink them together, but Molly has already taken hers away and had her first bite. In order to compensate, Gideon shoves half of the Cookie into his mouth, chewing quite noisily. He grins. It has been a while, after all.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 3rd 2010, 7:56 am

Molly rolls her eyes and finishes her own bite. It was a pretty big bite, because for a little girl she has a huge mouth, but still it was nowhere near half a Cookie. "It's, like, physically impossible for you lot not to eat like pigs, isn't it?" she comments, and has another bite. She finishes her Cookie and moves onto the next one, waiting for the familiar and long-missed buzz to kick in because if nothing else, at that point her brother's woeful eating habits will no longer faze her.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett September 3rd 2010, 8:03 am

Gideon chews a little, then takes a more normal sized bite. He savours the taste, because really, even without the Special part of the Special Cookies, Molly is an amazing baker. Most definitely. He finishes his Cookie and reaches for another. "Well, we have to had picked up our habits from somewhere?" he smirks. AJ has no idea what Gideon is implying, actually.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 3rd 2010, 8:13 am

Molly shrugs. "Well you should, like, stop watching Animal Planet or whatever, and maybe that will stop you eating like a pig," she suggests lightly. She has another Cookie and greams. Suddenly everything is, like, so funny. She starts to giggle a little. "Animal Planet. Animals. Teehee. Meerkats. They are, like, the cutest thing ever! Giddy, you totally have to get me a meerkat for Christmas, ok? Ok ok ok? Think of all the totally awesome shit we could do with a freakin' meerkat, Gid!"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett September 3rd 2010, 8:25 am

"Animal Planet?" Gideon inquires. "Sure, whatever." He shakes his head. Then he watches as Molly begins to laugh, and he chuckles too as he grabs another Cookie and eats it. "Meerkats? THEY ARE SO COOL!!! I shall have to find one, methinks. What if I have to go to Africa? Can I walk there, or would I have to cartwheel?"
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 3rd 2010, 8:33 am

"OhmyGod! Yay yay yay!" She jumps up and does a little happy dance. Something occurs to her and she freezes mid-dance, looking down at Gideon. "Hang on a mo'. You'd definitely have to cartwheel to get to Africa. But Gideon, brother dearest, do you, like, even know how to cartwheel? If not I'm totally seeing a gaping hole in your epic plan. Hmm... maybe meerkats can be ordered by owl post or something."
She giggles some more. "I can totally see it now - little meerkat flying through the air in the claws of a couple of owls. Think of the view he'd get! Oh...." she deflates a little. "But that's going to go badly if he has to poop."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett September 3rd 2010, 8:41 am

[Harold Saxon is watching Teletubbies...]

Gideon grins at her as she happy-dances. "Really? Because you are indeed correct. Because I have never learned to cartwheel. OhMyMerlin, can you teach me? Pretty pretty pretty pretty please with sugar and a cherry on top? Otherwise, I am to be separated from our future pet meerkats for ever and ever and ever!!" He ponders that last bit. "I don't think that would work, you know. Owls carrying animals." He tilts his head, trying to imagine it and failing.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 3rd 2010, 8:48 am

[teehee]

Molly frouts and looks down at her body, trying to figure some stuff out. After several long seconds, which may even be a few minutes because she sort of got distracted by the way her feet winked and waved at her, she looks back up, an expression of pure horror etched on her features. "Gideon," she whispers, as if she's afraid to speak aloud. "I can't remember how to cartwheel! Well, FML," she sulks, throwing herself back onto her bench and having another Cookie. "I, like, really wanted to turn Fabian's bedroom into meerkat manor. He totally would've been cool with it because, uh hello, meerkats!"
She fiddles with a strand of her hair a bit. "Well, owls would be better animal carriers than, like, hawks or something. Because of you know, the whole" - she makes a 'squick' noise and mimes talons tearing something in half - "factor."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gideon Prewett September 3rd 2010, 9:08 am

Gideon winces. Sounds painful. "OH. NO. We need to find someone who can cartwheel. STAT! Who can? Who can? Who can?" He ponders this, blinking rapidly, probably faster than his brain is working at the moment. He sits down, for just enough time to eat another cookie, then leaps up in revelation. "I KNOW! There must be someone in the Great Hall who knows how to cartwheel! MAYBE DUMBLEDORE KNOWS!" He waves his arms around, almost flailing but I won't type that because I don't think flailing is very Gideon. He reaches over, grabbing Molly's arm and making sure that she has a firm hold on the cookies before dragging her out of the alcove towards the Great Hall.
Gideon Prewett
Gideon Prewett
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 3rd 2010, 9:16 am

Molly squeals and grips the package of Cookies tightly. "TO DUMBLEDORE! HE, LIKE, KNOWS EVERYTHING!" she bellows as they storm off to the Great Hall, where Gid can post next because Mol is too busy trying to figure out how to keep running along with Gideon, her arm still in his hand, AND keep a hold of the Special Cookies, AND eat another one all at the same time. It's, like, hard mental work, y'know.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 4th 2010, 4:02 am

Caradoc is here. He looks like this because I can't stop posting pictures:

A Hidden Alcove L_5ba4623603025ecbacd96c46f27e2f63
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy September 4th 2010, 4:09 am

Pansy was walking through the halls, minding her own business for the most part except when she made a stop to enjoy yelling at a little first year for them to get back to wherever they were supposed to be. She walked past a little hidden alcove with seats in it, but someone was there. Maybe another victim? She took a few steps backward to look, but no... not another victim unfortunately. Her smirk faded but she smiled. Her Puff friend Rad from the other night. "What you doing in there?" She asked him, smiling as she crossed her arms comfortably.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 25 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 25  Next