Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Rooftop Garden

+13
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Molly Prewett
Melanie McCann
Marlene McKinnon
Teddy Lupin
Claire McCann
Parvati Patil
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Lucy Weasley
Sirius Black
17 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hidden Rooftop Garden - Page 8 Empty Re: Hidden Rooftop Garden

Post  Reed Dawson July 28th 2011, 11:28 pm

Reed wasn't sure if Kras was thanking him for the hands up or for something else, so he just smiled up at his boyfriend. "Okay. I get to play nurse! Let's gooooo!" He smiled and tugged Kras' hands towards the stairs. He gave the garden another look, taking in some of its beauty, but he knew they'd probably come back sometime. Heck there may even be bees buzzing around during the day, and Reed wanted to see how Kras reacted to them because he figured it was probably adorable.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 28th 2011, 11:43 pm

OMG Reed hasn't seen Kras around real bees yet, has he? O.O *blinks*
IT. IS. ADORABLE.
<.<
>.>
*had to restrain him today when one flew in the window at work*

Soooo...are they heading back to the dorm then? *will post there if they are*
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 28th 2011, 11:47 pm

No he has not!! And it will be adorable!! *flails*

And Yup!! BACK TO THE DORM!!!

*is heading to the grocery store but will be back shortly because I only have to get a few things*
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 29th 2011, 12:00 am

That's another scene to add to our list then! XD

I'll go post in the dorrrm!
*skips off*
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 29th 2011, 12:17 am

YAY!! So that's only 2312548 scenes we have left to do Smile
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 29th 2011, 12:26 am

Bwahahaha XD
Yep yep.

*noms mac and cheese*
There's so many...I can't keep them all straight. XD
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 29th 2011, 12:51 am

Me either!! But I remember the most important ones...aka the ones that are going to suck to write. >.>
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 29th 2011, 1:01 am

hahaha yeah...those easily stick in my head.
>.<
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 29th 2011, 1:04 am

I refer to one of them as "the worst one"
I think you may know which that is.
The one where Kras.....*breaks down crying*
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 29th 2011, 1:06 am

>.<
*cries*
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black August 9th 2011, 6:31 am

Andromeda walked up to the garden, bringing along The Potioneer's Guide to Magical Herbs and Fungi. She sat down next to one of the garden plots, looking up the different plants in the plot to determine their properties in Potion making.
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 9th 2011, 6:45 am

Narcissa walked up to the rooftop garden, thinking about her time in Paris with Lucius. It had all been magical, especially that first night. Though, recently, she'd thought that maybe they had been taking it a bit too quickly. But what was too quickly when they were going to be married anyways? She pulled her sweater a little closer around her, even though it was a fairly warm night, and continued up the stairs until she realized that Andi was standing there already. "Andi," she said, mildly surprised. Narcissa had thought that she was one of the only people who came up here to think. She walked over to Andi, smiling. "It's been a while since we've talked. How are you?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black August 9th 2011, 6:54 am

"Very good," Andromeda said with a smile. She was glad to see her younger sister, who seemed happy and healthy. "It's been far too long. I'd imagine you've been busy, with Lucius and all your schoolwork." At least Lucius appeared to be treating Cissy well, which was reassuring especially after Evan.

{Because Teresa is the spazz who mixes up her Arthur and Andromeda browsers.}
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 9th 2011, 7:00 am

Narcissa smiled at Andi. "Yes, Lucius has been keeping me... quite busy." She said. Narcissa looked at her older sister, unsure about her answer, especially because of their last encounter. "Are you really doing alright?" She asked, deciding to make sure (though admittedly, it was rather uncharacteristic of her). She still felt a little bad for not knowing, despite all the signs that she had only noticed after the whole event.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black August 9th 2011, 7:05 am

"I'm much better, Cissy," Andromeda said, smiling reassuringly at her sister. "I've been researching new Potions, learning Occlumency, different little things." She raised her eyebrows at the idea of Lucius Malfoy keeping her sister "busy". "I hope the things Lucius has you busy with aren't making you feel uncomfortable. You are a Black and therefore of a higher standing than him; you can afford to set boundaries." Andromeda always worried about her sister; if she could, she would wrap Narcissa in a large bubble and shelter her from the outside world.
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 9th 2011, 7:13 am

Narcissa's smile grew wider as her sister reassured her that she was indeed better. "I love Occlumency!" she said, a bit more excited than would normally be considered 'polite'. Narcissa figured it was alright, as it was only the two of them. She blushed at the continued mention of Lucius. "Not uncomfortable so much as new. He's very considerate of me, though." She was telling the truth, she just tended to over think things. A lot.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black August 9th 2011, 7:18 am

"That's good," Andromeda said, happy that Lucius seemed to be a respectable young man; he was a good match for Narcissa. "Occlumency is very useful; I'm glad you're practising it as well." For the past several months, Andromeda had occluded her mind at all times, stopping only when in the presence of those she trust wholly. It was a useful skill, almost necessary when you lived in a world where everyone was or wanted to be a Legilimens.

{Good night; I'm heading to bed. Stupid work and doctor appointments...}
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 9th 2011, 7:35 am

"I find Occlumency and Legilimency both fascinating subjects. Though, I much prefer Occlumency." She smiled at her sister. "It really is nice seeing you again. It's been too long. We even room together, and we've hardly said a word to each other!" She laughed, looking up at the stars. "Astronomy is nice too. Andi, tell me again what subject you like best?" She asked, wondering if her sister's preferences had changed. Narcisa enjoyed the times it was just her and Andi, and not all three of them together, or just her and Bella. Bella had a way of... ruining things, no matter what.

(Me too! Night!)
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black August 9th 2011, 6:44 pm

Andromeda agreed that it was nicer without Bella; things tended to turn serious, to subjects she felt uncomfortable. With Bella, it was always about her duty as a pureblood; with Cissy, it was her happiness. "I love Astronomy; I wish had taken it at the NEWT level, but it is something you can learn outside of a formal class. Right now, I'm currently enjoying Potions the best. We really need to see more of each other. I've missed you." Andromeda smiled happily at her sister; she hadn't felt this relaxed in a while.
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 10th 2011, 6:01 pm

"Maybe I'll take it next year." She returned her gaze to the stars, thinking of the Black family tradition. "I wonder why it is that I'm the only one not named for a star." She said absently, staring up at the shining dots that littered the sky. "You've always loved potions, haven't you? Me, I prefer transfiguration. And Charms. Charms is nice too." She smiled at her sister. "I've missed you too, Andi." She said, affectionately using her nickname.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black August 10th 2011, 6:39 pm

Andromeda looked up into the sky, finding her star. She also located Sirius and Bellatrix, smiling at the memories of studying the stars with her sisters and cousins. They were so young then, so innocent. Now Bellatrix was probably out there torturing someone, Sirius was a traitor to the family, Regulus was who-knows-where doing Merlin-knows-what, and she and Narcissa were looking for husbands. "Maybe it's because you're special," Andromeda said with a smile. "Narcissus was known for his brilliant beauty. Charms is a wonderful subject; they are so many things you can use Charms for."
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 11th 2011, 9:34 pm

The same memories that Andromeda was recalling found their way to Narcissa, as she remembered Bella telling her that she couldn't look for her star because she had none. Narcissa had run to Andi who simply had helped her find Andromeda. Occasionally, Narcissa found herself missing the disowned members like Sirius. She had grown up with them, they were family. However, they were disowned and to speak to someone burnt off the family tree certainly cast a shadow on your own place there. Narcissa laughed at Andi's comment. "Do you remember when Bella told me that I couldn't stargaze with you because I had no star?" She smiled, "Narcissus was also known for his incredible vanity. How perfect."

(Hopefully, that's alright.)
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black August 12th 2011, 1:25 am

{It sounds perfect. Very Bellatrix-y.}

Andromeda laughed. "Bella also told me that because I was a galaxy, I couldn't fit in my room." She did remember Narcissus' vanity, but chose to forget that fact temporarily. Andromeda really missed Sirius; she had to get in contact with her cousin again. She just wouldn't tell anyone, that's all. "Bella always liked to poke fun at everyone for their names. I miss those days, the old Bella."
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 12th 2011, 8:11 am

Narcissa laughed along with Andi. "That sounds like something she would say. I think that once she tried to get me to believe that I wasn't a Black because I didn't look like either of you. Then I told her that it was okay because I would always be prettier than her." Andi continued, and Narcissa knew that Andi was thinking of the Bella now, so wrapped up in the cause, and going to her meetings. Narcissa, while following the basic pureblood beliefs, didn't know what she would do if Lucius were ever to take the mark. She would be devastated. "Yes, the old Bella." she said quietly. "I miss the old everything." She said, uncharacteristically letting some of her 'secret' emotions slip.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black August 12th 2011, 11:16 pm

"Me too," Andromeda said sadly. She wondered what would happen in a few years...Would Bella want Andromeda to take the mark? It was always silently agreed that Narcissa never would; she was the youngest, the one needing the most protection. But Andromeda was a fairly gifted witch; if she did not find a match soon, she was afraid that would have to take Bella's path. An unhappy marriage sounded like paradise compared to that lifestyle. "I miss not knowing what's out there," she said. It was weird that she would feel uncomfortable sharing her emotions with Cissy, her best friend; she had grown so used to being guarded that it was strange to be open about things.
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next