Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Rooftop Garden

+13
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Molly Prewett
Melanie McCann
Marlene McKinnon
Teddy Lupin
Claire McCann
Parvati Patil
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Lucy Weasley
Sirius Black
17 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hidden Rooftop Garden - Page 6 Empty Re: Hidden Rooftop Garden

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 12th 2011, 9:18 pm

Pansy returned the kiss a while longer, but just as randomly as it had started, she pulled away and turned where she was sitting, so that she could rest her back against the wall beside him. She sighed and put her head on his shoulder, slipping her hand into his and weaving her fingers in between his. "This was a good idea. I like it up here." She turned, kissing his cheek, before putting her head back down on his shoulder again. "I haven't been up here in ages."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 12th 2011, 9:22 pm

Draco was rather surprised when she pulled back and moved off him to take his hand and use him as a pillow. He untangled his hand from hers and moved his arm to rest around her shoulder, taking his opposite hand and lacing those fingers with hers. He smiled when she kissed his cheek and leaned his head a little against hers. "The last time I was up here was with you back in september I think."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 12th 2011, 9:25 pm

Pansy smiled fondly at the memory, scooting closer when he put his arm around her. "And we fell asleep. I think that was after only the second time you kissed me. Something like that. I can't really remember right now." She settled into him, resting quite happily on his shoulder with her hand in his, tracing her thumb across the skin of his hand, feeling over every wrinkle and callous or rough spot from Quidditch or other things.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 12th 2011, 9:30 pm

He felt her fingers running over his hand and smiled, thinking back to when they had last been up here. "I think it might have been." He fell silent, enjoying sitting there with her as a nice end to their weekend. Last night was just a dark spot that was pushed aside by all the other amazing things they had done that weekend. Like the sauna.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 12th 2011, 9:41 pm

And like him telling her he loved her. That was certainly amazing as well, and Pansy's favorite part. She sat there quietly with him for a while, watching as the sunset faded out and the sky turned that dark navy before it would go black. She sat up a little and tugged on his arm, getting him to lay down on the blanket. Once he had, she put her head down on his stomach and reached for his hand, giving him a smile before looking back up at the sky once again.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 12th 2011, 9:58 pm

He moved when she pulled on him and settled back, his hand still in hers as his other moved to play with her hair where it was spread over his stomach. "Is Draco out tonight?" He probably should be able to recognize his namesake star by this point but alas he couldn't. That's why he has a wonderful girlfriend who he loves who can do that for him.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 12th 2011, 10:05 pm

"Of course you are." Pansy turned her head to look at him again, laughing. "Well, you're up there too. Wrapped around the big dipper, like always." She pointed toward the north, where the bright big dipper was shining, a line of stars trailing in a semi-circle around the cup part of it, forming the line of Draco. "Andromeda and Pegasus are right up there too."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 12th 2011, 10:08 pm

Draco laughed and looked up where she pointed, having a hard time distinguishing Andromeda and Pegasus. He laughed again thinking about what his cousin would say if he knew he couldn't tell her apart from a winged horse. His fingers brushed through her hair again, tracing over her forehead and over the curve of her ear.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 12th 2011, 10:17 pm

Pansy sighed very quietly, closing her eyes as his fingers moved over her hair, along her forehead and ear. She turned her head and opened her eyes to look at him, the way the moon made his pale skin and hair and eyes glow a little. With the hand that wasn't in his, she reached up and moved her fingertips along his cheek and chin in a fond little caress before she rested her hand lazily on her own chest, turning her head to look at the sky again, only for her eyes to shut once more when he continued playing with her hair.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 14th 2011, 6:20 am

Draco looked at her for a moment as her fingers brushed lightly over her face but his gaze returned to the stars before she pulled away, not seeing her eyes close. After a little while he realized she hadn't spoken in a while so he brushed his fingers along her hairline, "You still awake?"
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 14th 2011, 6:28 am

Pansy blinked her eyes away, turning to smile at him. "Yes. That just feels nice." She rolled onto her side to look up at him, moving so that her head was on his chest rather than his stomach. She giggled a little, realizing she could see up his nose, which amused her far more because of the wine she'd had. Unable to resist, she reached up and poked his nose lightly, smiling mischievously afterward.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 14th 2011, 6:30 am

Draco was puzzled by her amusement and even more confused when she poked his nose. His hand kept running through her hair, the other pillowing his head. "Well I'm glad." He could feel himself getting more and more tired as his eyes drifted shut and his fingers slowed their movements in her hair. The contentment from the food and being here with her was going to put him straight to sleep soon.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 14th 2011, 6:35 am

Pansy rolled onto her stomach and turned, crossing her arms over his chest and resting her chin on the back of her hands. Looking up at him, she grinned a little. "Going to sleep?" Before he could answer her, she rolled off his chest to the edge of the blanket, grabbed hold of it and rolled back toward him until she was up against his side, wrapped up in a blanket burrito. "Wait wait, roll with me." She would have grabbed onto him, except her hands were inside the blanket. She rolled out to the end again, releasing herself from the blanket, and waited for him to move down to the end with her.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 14th 2011, 6:38 am

Draco opened one eye to watch as she rolled around and away again before following her instructions and moving to the edge, wrapping his arms around her as she held the blanket and rolling them until they were all snuggled up in one cozy blanket. He smiled and gave her a soft kiss, "Sweet dreams my love" Closing his eyes he was out in moments.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy May 14th 2011, 6:46 am

Pansy held onto the edge of the blanket, cuddling into Draco's arms as he wrapped them around her and rolled them along the ground. Once they were nice and tight in a blanket burrito, Pansy smiled up at him and snuggled into his chest. She closed her eyes and started to tell him goodnight in return, but upon hearing him refer to her as 'my love' her eyes popped open again. She looked up at him with her wide eyes, but he had already closed his and was falling asleep. "Goodnight, Draco." She kissed him on the cheek - which turned out to be a slightly more difficult task than she thought - and put her head back down on his chest. Soon enough his breathing became even, and she was lulled to sleep by his heartbeat and the steady up and down of his breathing.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 27th 2011, 1:06 am

Kras was rather numb by the time he was allowed to leave the headmaster's office. He was too ashamed of himself to go find Reed. Wandering mindlessly about he found himself up in a random tower he had never been in before. Walking onto an opening at the top he found himself in a little garden filled with gorgeous flowers and other random plants. The scenery did nothing to lighten his mood though and he ended up walking over to a grassy spot and just flopping down to lay on his back, covering his eyes with his hands. The only sounds he could hear were the birds and the plants rustling from the wind. His shoulders had gotten bandages on them from the nurse but they still hurt like hell.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 27th 2011, 1:12 am

Reed had woken up and Kras wasn't in the dorm. For some reason he couldn't explain, he was nervous, so he set out to find his boyfriend. First he checked the Great Hall, thinking he may have just gone down to get them food, but he wasn't there. So he checked the kitchens, and no luck there either. For some reason he started to get more worried and became more frantic. He checked; the library, abandoned classrooms, down by the lake, down random corridors, then checked the dorm one more time before setting out again to hunt for his boyfriend. He was quite sure how he stumbled upon it, because he was honestly a little lost at this point, but he came across a staircase and for some reason felt like he had to go up. When he reached the top he let out a little gasp as he had just entered the most beautiful garden he had ever seen in his life. This definitely seemed like a place Kras would be. Reed made sure his hat was on tight and started walking around. He quickly spotted Kras laying in some grass, and wait were those bandages? Reed hurried over and sat on his knees next to his lover. "Kras! Oh my gosh what happened? Are you okay? I've been so worried, I've been looking everywhere for you."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 27th 2011, 1:58 am

[And now Kras is going to be somewhat of a drama queen...for a tiny bit anyway...for like a few seconds anyway...
*facepalm*]

Kras' heart tightens in his chest when he hears Reed's voice. Unable to uncover his eyes and face the boy he loved, Kras just shook his head. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make you vorry, Reed. Just...I need to be alone. I'm so ashamed and stupid..." And in a LOT of trouble. Stupid, stupid, stupid... he mentally smacked himself. Reed was going to not like him very much after hearing all about what happened. Thankfully the teachers involved were keeping it rather hush so at least the whole school wouldn't know.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 27th 2011, 2:03 am

[It's okay. Reed can handle it....hopefully..]

Reed reached out a hand and placed it on Kras' stomach a bit tentatively. "What's wrong? What happened? I'm just sort of really confused right now. Are you okay?" He didn't like to think about Kras being hurt or being sad, because it made him feel sad to. He had no idea what could possibly happened in the last few hours that Kras would be upset about. There was a feeling somewhere deep inside him that he should have some inclination as to what was going on, but he just couldn't think of what it could be.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 27th 2011, 2:13 am

[Kras is just really glad Reed's there right now...even if it doesn't seem like it right at the moment.]

Kras trembled slightly under Reed's touch, not sure how much longer he can go without crying. He was trying to put up a brave front but everything was just so terrible that he felt too weak to withstand it. "I'm fine. Really really really...fine." Well...the sight of the bandages on his shoulders was enough for Reed to know he wasn't fine, but Kras didn't want him to worry anymore than he already was going to once he found out what happened. "Those...those boys..." his voice finally cracked and he shook his head fiercely, "I vos just so angry about how they'd been treating you...and I just..." he wasn't even sure how to say it. His hands refused to move from covering his eyes as he still couldn't bare to see the look in his boyfriend's eyes.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 27th 2011, 2:16 am

[They will get through this! *huggles*]

Reed bit his lip. He was really nervous about how Kras was acting and he didn't like seeing his boyfriend this upset. He reached out again and tried pulled Kras' hands away from his eyes. "Babe look at me. What happened? Did they do something to you?" He flushed with anger. If those boys did something to hurt Kras, there was no denying that Reed would be able to stand up to them now. Nobody hurt his boyfriend, ever.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 27th 2011, 2:23 am

[*clings* They will!!!! Because they're super strong togetherrrr. <3]

Kras stubbornly kept his hands over his eyes, shaking his head at his boyfriend's questions. "No. No no no no no no no. It vos me. I vos so mad, Reed. So very mad, because no von treats you badly. No von. Not if they vant to mess vith me, they don't. So I vos really really really mad they vouldn't let up on you. And you heard me the last time. I told them that option two vosn't going to be pleasant. They chose the easy vay out the last time...and this time..." his voice cracked again, "I didn't give them the easy vay out..." he broke into sobs, sitting up rather quickly and burying his face against the front of Reed's shirt. He just couldn't bare to look Reed in the eyes. He was ashamed of himself and Reed should be too.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 27th 2011, 2:30 am

[They are!!!! <333]

Reed held his breath as he listened to Kras tell him what happened. He still didn't give many details, but Reed could tell it was something pretty bad. He jumped a little when suddenly Kras was clinging to his shirt, but his brain caught up a moment later and he wrapped his arms tightly around Kras, rubbing little circles in his back. "Shhh. It's okay love. Tell me what happened. I'm right here. I won't go anywhere, okay?" Even though Reed was a bit nervous to hear what happened, he knew that no matter what he was going to be there for Kras. He loved him more than anything, and there was nothing that would make him leave his boyfriend. He felt himself start to tear up a little, but for once he wanted to be the strong one.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 27th 2011, 2:43 am

Kras needed Reed to be strong for him right now...because he felt weak and terrible and just a plain fail as he clung to his boyfriend's shirt and cried. "I'm sorry...I just...I found them and they vere- vere talking about you. Making fun of you. And I guess I just sort of lost it then. There vos...there vos this spell I'd read about in a book back at Durmstrang...rather dark stuff. It vos from the restricted section. And I didn't really know all about vot it vould do. I just knew the basics and the spell. And...I guess I just thought it'd be a good idea because Adam and Phillip had foolishly told me vot each other are afraid of the most..." he kept having to pause through words from sobs, "and Adam is afraid of the dark. So I used the spell and it vos pitch black...and the demon-replicas - they veren't...veren't real demons, really - they crowded in on the two but I vos scared they might kill the boys so I canceled the spell...but von had managed to touch Adam's wrist. I'm not sure vot all that entails, but he...he has a shadowy mark on his wrist that vill alvays be ice cold. The Defense Against the Dark Arts professor said it vos a curse. I cursed the kid..." Kras clung to Reed tighter, "and then Adam had said Phillip vos scared of small spaces so I just sort of...bound him up vith this thorn vines and shut him up in a box. A box." Kras couldn't speak anymore for a few seconds; he just cried into Reed's shirt, hoping his boyfriend wouldn't get too upset with having a soaked shirt.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 27th 2011, 2:53 am

Reed could care less about his shirt right now. He was actually a little scared at the image that Kras was describing and he cursed his boyfriend's old school for having such things anywhere near kids. He continued to rub circles into Kras' back, holding him as tight as possible. "Shh. Calm down. It's okay. How did you get hurt? What happened after you left them?" Sure Reed felt a little bad for his two tormentors, but he didn't spare them too much thought because he felt they deserved to be punished. Kras may have gotten a little out of hand, but Reed knew that just happened sometimes. The most important thing to him right now was to make his boyfriend feel better. "Wait- you told the teachers? What happened? Are you in trouble? They aren't kicking you out are they!?" Because if they were, Reed was already making plans on quitting school.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next