Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hidden Rooftop Garden

+13
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Molly Prewett
Melanie McCann
Marlene McKinnon
Teddy Lupin
Claire McCann
Parvati Patil
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Romilda Vane
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Lucy Weasley
Sirius Black
17 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Hidden Rooftop Garden - Page 7 Empty Re: Hidden Rooftop Garden

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 27th 2011, 3:07 am

"The spell..." Kras' body shook as he tried to calm himself down, "you had to pay in blood I guess..I don't know if I read about that or not. It made twin cuts in my shoulders. Those kind of cuts don't respond to simple healing spells so I had to vait until it closed up itself. The nurse just bandaged it against infection. They're going to scar..." he whispered softly. This was just too terrible. And he felt even worse when Reed asked about the punishment. "I had to tell the teachers. There vos no vay I could just...vipe their memories or something and just valk avay. That vouldn't have been right. I just vent and told the nurse right avay that two boys needed help..and then I vent to the headmaster and just told him everything. No point in lying. He was furious but they're not kicking me out. I'll have detention until the end of the school year...detention, god. I don't get detention. And he's writing home to my parents. Mom von't care but dad...I just feel like I've let him down. Him...the school...my old school, my friends, family, and, most importantly, you." He felt miserable. "Adam had to go to St. Mungo's for trauma and to get that curse on his wrist checked out. I don't think there's much they can do for that, but they'll definitely try. The only good thing that came of this vos that...vell, neither of them vill be bothering you anymore. I think the nightmares the demons gave them vill keep them tame for years. I doubt they'll do much bullying at all to anyvon anymore." He laughed bitterly, shaking his head against Reed's chest.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 27th 2011, 3:16 am

Reed felt sick that there was such a spell like that out there. He continued to hold onto Kras and listen to everything his boyfriend said. "Well, you did the right thing. Telling the truth like that. That took a lot of courage to admit to something like that. And I'm not.." He had to pause to collect himself because he hated Kras being this upset. "You didn't let me down. I know the extent of what you did wasn't right, but in a way it was your way of protecting me. You're right, the boys won't be bothering me anymore and that will make me happy. I don't necessarily like that you used Dark Magic on them, but sometimes things from how we were brought up come back to us in times of anger. You went to an awful school that taught awful things. And I know you'd do anything to protect the people you love. In a way I think this is partly my fault too, and don't you dare even feel bad for me saying that! You saw how distressed I was and something must have snapped in you and I think you would have done anything to make sure that didn't happen to me again. Kras, I love you okay. This is something terrible that just...happens sometimes, but I'll help you through it. And I'll wait for you after your detentions and then we can...I don't know..cuddle or something." Reed kissed the top of Kras' forehead and kept his lips pressed tightly there.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 27th 2011, 3:56 am

"Lots of cuddling...right?" Kras asked quietly. He didn't want to look up because he felt comforted in Reed's arms with the soft feeling of Reed's lips on his forehead. Everything Reed was saying made sense, but Kras still felt like he had done terrible things and let everyone down. He should have kept himself under control. Just gone to the headmaster before hand and just told him what the boys were up to and let him handle that. "I'm sorry, Reed. I'm really really sorry." He finally looked up at Reed's face, his own eyes red from crying.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 27th 2011, 4:02 am

Reed smiled a little against Kras' forehead. "I promise. I will cuddle you until you no longer want to cuddle with me." Hopefully that would be never, because Reed sure as hell couldn't get enough cuddles. "Shhh. It's okay love. I promise. I'm not mad or anything at you. I love you and I don't want you to be sad. I will do literally everything I can to try and make you feel better." He looked into Kras' eyes and brought his hand up to wipe some of the moisture away. He didn't say much more, but just stared into Kras' eyes. Even though they were red-rimmed, they were still beautiful, deep dark pools and Reed couldn't help but get a little lost. He pulled Kras' chin up and placed a kiss on his boyfriend's nose.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 27th 2011, 4:25 am

[Sooooo...for my new story/project...the two main-er characters, since I had to come up with them myself since they weren't in the dream that inspired the story, they're a combination of Reed and Kras. hehe. Mostly in just appearance so far, because I haven't figure out their personalities very much yet.]

"Ve'll be cuddling for a verrrrry long time." Kras managed to smile more. He liked cuddling with Reed and if it was possible he'd never stop cuddling with him. Ever. Looking into Reed's beautiful blue eyes had Kras sort of..stuck. He loved getting lost in his boyfriend's eyes. And it made him feel better too. He smiled even more when Reed kissed the tip of his nose. "Thank you, Reed. Thank you so much. I'm sorry for causing so much trouble...it just makes me glad that you're not running off in the opposite direction right now." He continued clinging to Reed, not wanting to let go because Reed made him feel better. Always.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 27th 2011, 4:32 am

[AWWWWWWWWWWWWW YAY!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy]

Reed smiled. "That's fine with me." He ran a hair through Kras' hair, loving how soft it was. "Okay one, never be stupid and cut your hair off like I did. And two, if I was running the opposite direction, I would be dragging you with me. And then we'd fall or something. Point is, I'm not going anywhere without you. I'm not going to go back on my word." He grabbed Kras' hand and touched the ring there. "I said I want to be with you forever, and I plan on that. Someday, these will be wedding rings and you will be mine forever. And I yours. Kay?" He smiled again the stroked Kras' cheek.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 27th 2011, 4:44 am

[Very Happy...I should demand they make the book into a movie...and then demand that both Anton and Baptiste play the main characters...as there might be quite a bit of a suggestive relationship between the two main guys.
<.<
>.>]

"Don't vorry about my hair...though I do tend to cut it shorter before huge important family things, due to potential gum-in-hair incidents and the fact that I need to look nice and clean cut for the more serious members of the family." Kras chuckled. His face went slightly red as Reed spoke about them getting married and that he really wasn't ever going to leave him. Merlin, he just really loved this boy. "I love you." He tackled Reed, knocking him over and hugging him tightly, a huge smile on his face. "I really really love you. And there's no vay I'm vearing vhite on our vedding, okay? It von't look too good on me." he laughed, glad he felt better thanks to Reed. He had the best boyfriend in the world, truly.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 27th 2011, 4:48 am

[YES TO ALL OF THAT!!!!!!!!]

Reed absolutely loved when Kras blushed, because he didn't do it nearly as much as Reed and it was just adorable. He didn't have too much time to dwell on it before he was being tackled. "Ahhh!" He giggled up at Kras and shook his head a little. "I love you too. You can wear whatever you'd like to our wedding." He paused for a moment then retracted. "Okay, how about I just do the outfit decisions." He smiled, glad to see that Kras was in a better mood. "Now I think you're the one that needs rest Mr. Svetkova." He booped Kras on the nose with his finger and smiled again.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 27th 2011, 4:57 am

Kras chuckled, nodding in agreement. "Alright. I'll leave all the outfit planning to you. As long as I don't end up in anything polka dotted that says 'house daddy' on it." He sniffed, trying not to laugh. When Reed booped him on the nose he laughed, shaking his head. "I think you're right. I could use some rest. Sort of sleepy." The blood loss was sort of getting to him. He probably should be drinking more fluids too. "Let's just rest right here, how about it? This place is lovely, and I'm too sleepy to get up and go all the vay back down to the dorm." He rolled over, wincing at the pain the movement caused his shoulders. Then he was laying next to Reed, draping an arm over his waist. "I'm sorry for disappearing on you so ven you voke up earlier you vere alone. I shouldn't have done that."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 27th 2011, 5:02 am

Reed snorted when Kras brought up the apron that Reed had yet to see his boyfriend wear *blinks*. Then he winced too when Kras winced. "Are you okay. I feel like I should go get you some water and something to eat. You've caught me on a rare time I don't have cookies on me either. And yes, waking up alone was not very fun at all but I'm just glad you're alright. I was really worried when I couldn't find you. Oh wait! I have an idea." He looked around the garden for a moment and spotted something he could use. "Stay. I'll be right back." He stood and went over to a part of the garden where he saw a little metal cup thing. He pulled his wand out of his boot and cleaned the cup out, then filled it with water. He made his way back over to Kras and something caught his attention on the way. Reed smiled and reached over to pluck a daisy out of a nearby patch. He brought the water and the flower back to Kras. "For you my dear." He presented each with an exaggerated bow.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 27th 2011, 4:34 pm

"I'll be fine..." Kras told Reed but trailed off when his boyfriend got up and walked away for a few seconds. When Reed returned and presented the water and daisy, Kras grinned, ignoring the water for the moment and just taking the daisy gently in his hands. "Vy thank you, beautiful. I love it." He happily sniffed the pretty flower and then patted the ground, indicating that Reed should join him down there again. "I honestly couldn't believe there vos a garden up here, and it's so gorgeous. Might be von of my new favorite spots."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 27th 2011, 8:30 pm

Reed happily joined Kras back on the ground, smiling as he did. He thrust the water into Kras' hand. "Drink." It wasn't a request, it was a demand and Kras better listen or there would be serious consequences. "Well if it's your new favorite place, then it's mine too. And all these flowers got nothing on you." He smiled over at Kras and just stared.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 28th 2011, 1:42 am

Kras knew he couldn't disobey Reed so he drank the water slowly, making sure to finish it to make Reed happy. After he was finished he set the cup thing off to the side and out of the way, turning back to look at Reed then. "Ve should come up here every chance ve get. And I think you're wrong, these flowers have nothing on you." Kras grinned, flopping back down onto his back. Thankfully his shoulders didn't hurt too much anymore.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 28th 2011, 2:52 am

Reed smiled when Kras finished all of his water then blushed at the compliment, but he knew arguing over which of them was the better looking one would never end so he just let it slide. "We should. I wonder who planted all these." He laid for a moment and thought about everything that happened today. It had been a pretty intense day for both of them and Reed was really worried about Kras. He turned and laid on his side, propping his elbow up and resting his head in his hand. "Hey Kras? Um.." He bit his lip not really sure how to say what he wanted to say.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 28th 2011, 3:38 am

Kras had been wondering the same thing. Whoever had planted everything up here did a marvelous job, that was for sure. When Reed started talking but seemed a bit unsure, Kras turned his head and looked up towards his boyfriend. "Yes?" He wondered what Reed wanted to ask.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 28th 2011, 3:48 am

Reed continued to bite his lip then let out a little sigh. "Okay I'm going to try and say this as best as I can. I know what happened today was really bad, and you just got out of control. Not that I think that will ever happen again, at least I hope it doesn't, but do you think maybe...Like, maybe we should like...figure out a way for you to be able to calm yourself?" He wasn't trying to be insensitive or anything, he just wanted to help his boyfriend because they were bound to encounter more people in their lives that would try bringing them down. "I know that sounds bad. But like...I don't really want to see you that upset again and I want to help you." He bit his lip again and looked down.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 28th 2011, 3:55 am

Kras blinked. "Oh...vell, I guess the best vay to prevent all this vould just be that no von does anything to harm or upset you. And if somevon does do something like that and you don't think it's vorth getting back at them for it like I just did vith those two idiots...then you'll just have to lock me up or tie me down or something, because I'll alvays be angry at people for doing anything bad to you. I just vosn't thinking this time. And I'm very sorry about that."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 28th 2011, 4:00 am

Reed was still biting his lip and looking down. "Well. I mean, we should be a little practical. Especially if we go visit my hometown. That town isn't too tolerant of gay people and I don't want someone to yell something offensive that would set you off. I mean.." He looked up with a small smirk. "I wouldn't mind tying you down, but I just..I don't know. I know what you did to them was bad, but I really don't care all that much about that. I just don't like seeing you that upset. I don't know, we'll figure it all out. Or just if it starts to get bad you could like...think of something else? If you could that is.."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 28th 2011, 4:09 am

Kras knew how worrisome this could get. And he really didn't want to worry Reed. "Vell...if something like that happens...then I think the best thing to do vould be for you to hold my hand and tell me everything vould be okay, because that alvays calms me down." He nodded.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 28th 2011, 4:17 am

Reed nodded and took Kras' hand. "Okay I promise. And if I'm not with you for whatever reason, just...I don't know. Think about something happy we've done. Like.." He thought for a moment then grinned. "Like our first kiss or...the first night we slept in the same bed...Or exchanging our rings..or something like that, I think you get the picture."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 28th 2011, 4:24 am

Kras grinned, squeezing Reed's hand. "That's some good ideas. I'll do that. I promise." He turned to lay on his side as well, propping his head in his hand as he smiled at Reed. "I really am sorry for vorrying you so much." He'd make Reed a whole bunch of cookies to make it up to him.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 28th 2011, 4:33 am

Reed reached out and ran a hand through Kras' hair. "I just really love you okay? I didn't think it was possible, but I think I love more after everything we both went through today. How are your shoulders? Why don't you lay back and rest a little. I wish I had something for you to eat, you must be hungry."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 28th 2011, 1:21 pm

Kras wasn't all that worried about his shoulders. And really he was still a bit too upset to feel like eating anything. He just leaned right on over and kissed Reed softly on the lips, smiling as he pulled back a tiny bit. "I still love you more." He chuckled and then sat up, stretching carefully. "I'm really not all that hungry...but I think ve should head back to the dorm. I vant to check on my shoulders." This wasn't really the best place to do that, because he might have to re-bandage them and he couldn't do that up here.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 28th 2011, 5:45 pm

Reed grinned when he saw Kras leaning forward for a kiss, and he was more than happy to oblige. Then he shook his head. "Uh uh. You can't do that! Because it's not fair and it's not true!" He sat up and crossed his arms stubbornly. "But you're right that we should go back to the dorm. I can help you take care of your shoulders. Maybe it's lucky for you that I have a first aide kit in like...every room." He giggled a little then stood, offering his hand to help Kras up too.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 28th 2011, 11:24 pm

Kras chuckled at Reed's stubbornness. He took the offered hand and stood, immediately pulling Reed close for a hug. "Thank you." He whispered softly, kissing Reed's forehead. Then he pulled back a bit and took Reed's hand in his. "Alright. Lets head back and see if these cuts have decided to close up yet or not."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next