Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library: Between The Stacks

+22
Audrey Stevenson
Parvati Patil
Scorpius Malfoy
Melanie McCann
Lucius Malfoy
Krasimir Svetkova
Ted Tonks
James Sirius Potter
Nikki Orwell
Andromeda Black
Aurelia Silverwing
Viktor Krum - Inactive
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Draco Malfoy
Dean Thomas
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Lily Evans
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
Ravenclaw Mod
Mya Lupin
Molly Prewett
26 posters

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Library: Between The Stacks - Page 4 Empty Re: The Library: Between The Stacks

Post  Dean Thomas September 15th 2010, 4:17 am

Dean comes in the library. He wanted to talk to Remus and knows the best place to start looking is here. He spots him sitting at a table writing in what looks like his journal. He tip toes around so he can creep up behind him. Finally he was close enough. He leans over Remus' shoulder and whispers, "What are you writing?"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

The Library: Between The Stacks - Page 4 Empty Re: The Library: Between The Stacks

Post  Remus Lupin September 15th 2010, 4:25 am

Remus jumps about a foot in the air, slamming the journal shut, and accidentally hits Dean with his head when he turns to see who'd snuck up behind him. "DEAN!" he gets a horrified look because he realizes he just shouted in the library. Bringing his voice down to the proper, library approved level, he sighed and pulled out the chair next to him for Dean to join him. "You scared me half to death, brother. I'm really sorry about hitting your head. Is it alright?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 15th 2010, 4:31 am

Dean practically falls over when Remus hits him in the head, but it was totally worth it. He was laughing like a maniac when he too realized he was in the library. He stopped and looked around the place, making sure the scary librarian wasn't lurking near by. He took the seat next to Remus. "Consider us even then." Dean was of course referring to the time Remus scared him half to death as well. "Whatcha up to bro. Wait. Duh! I know the answer to that!" Dean smiled at his bro.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 15th 2010, 4:34 am

Remus can't help but laugh a little now too, quietly though of course. "We are even now, aren't we? Well, you definitely know what I was up to. What are you up to?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 15th 2010, 4:36 am

"Looking for you actually. I, uh, wanted to talk to you. I.." He didn't want to make Remus feel awkward, but he knew that was bound to happen. "Well. I talked to Angela today..." He watched his brother closely, waiting for his reaction, his understanding.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 15th 2010, 4:48 am

"OH...right." Remus looks down at the journal in front of him, picking at the edge slightly. "Yeah...yesterday, I was talking to Sirius and then he...just sort of left me there with her. He figured I'd be okay. I'll admit I was really awkward at first. You know how I am, Dean. But yeah...it went better after a while though. She's really nice. I know you're good friends with her...are you...is it okay with you, Dean?" Remus felt bit awkward now. Ah well.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 15th 2010, 4:50 am

Dean could sense his brothers uncomfortable-ness "I think I am. After I got over the initial shock of it all, I realize it's a good thing! I'm really protective of Ange, and I know you'll take good care of her." Dean smirked. "And hey! You're finally going on a date with a girl! I'm so proud!" He pretended to wipe away a tear.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 15th 2010, 4:55 am

Remus chuckles and playfully shoves Dean. "I'm not entirely hopeless then, right? Don't worry, Dean. I'll be really nice to her. Hopefully she doesn't think I'm too weird though. I'll try not to stutter or talk really loudly like I have a habit of doing when I'm nervous..."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 15th 2010, 4:59 am

"You'll be fine, I promise! I will resist the urge to come and spy on you. Just..keep it easy with the book talk. She's a sweet girl, I'm sure she'll be able to provide plenty of conversation topics." As he guess, Dean felt loads better after talking to Remus. "Well, she's mostly sweet. She looked at my sketchpad when I wasn't looking." He gave Remus a significant look, knowing that Remus would know what a horrible crime that is.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 15th 2010, 5:06 am

"OMG, Please don't spy on us. I think Sirius is already planning on it..." Remus knows Dean will understand that this'll be awkward enough without being spied on. "I told her not to let me near the bookstore. Book talk is like...a death trap for me." he headdesks. "WOAH...wait, your sketchpad??? Oh no! I'm sorry, Dean. How'd that happen? Did you leave it laying unattended for a second?" Remus is pretty good at guessing what happened sometimes.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 15th 2010, 5:11 am

"I won't spy. You have my word." He smiled. "Yes! She had just told me about meeting you, and I realized I left my pencils in my dorm, so I ran up quick. And..And she looked! She saw.." He stopped and looked around. "She saw all my recent drawings....of a certain girl I can't get out of my head. I don't think she knows who it was though."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 15th 2010, 5:15 am

Remus loves his brother very much for saying he won't spy on them. "Well, you can't help others' curiosity, especially if you leave something like that unattended. But I totally understand why you would be sort of upset about it. I don't think she'd tell anyone though. I mean, you guys are close friends. So it wouldn't be very nice of her to go around telling people about your drawings." Remus didn't really think Ange was the type to go around telling everyone about Dean's drawings. She definitely seemed better than that.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 15th 2010, 5:17 am

"Yeah. I know she won't tell anyone, and I'd be forced to wipe her memory if she did." He chuckled. "I just. No one knows of my little crush, or whatever the hell is wrong with me. I don't want people to think too much of it." He shuddered at the thought of that piece of news being spread around Hogwarts.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 15th 2010, 5:21 am

"I don't think there's anything wrong with you, Dean." he smiled at his brother, giving him a one-armed shoulder hug. "Your secret is safe with me, and Ange now apparently."

[I have to goooo! *clings* I can reply to you in the morning before I leave for work, if you reply after this. LOVE YOU LOTS AND LOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 15th 2010, 5:23 am

[I LOVE YOU TOOOOO!!!!!! I WILL MISSS YOUUUUU!!! *clings and flails*]

He returned the one armed hug. "Thanks brother. I know I can always trust you." He smiled. "So, besides dating my best friends," He smirked "What else is new?"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 15th 2010, 2:16 pm

Remus shrugged. "Nothing much, honestly." he wasn't ready to talk to Dean about the whole 'possibly being gay' thing. Not that he believed it himself, of course. He just didn't want to bring the topic up. "OH, I just had my first potion tutoring lesson...managed not to blow anything up."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 16th 2010, 2:39 am

"Hey! That's great! Who was tutoring you? I'm not very good at potions either. I have no idea why I am taking it again." He shook his head, it wasn't like he needed the class. What was wrong with him?!
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 16th 2010, 3:03 am

"Oh, Snape is. It was kind of awkward, you know? I don't even know why I'm still taking them either." Remus sighs.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 16th 2010, 3:07 am

"Well, that's good you have someone help you. I've never met Snape, but I've heard he's the best at potions. I should just drop it, but I think I'll wait and see." He shrugged.

[OMG I JUST REALIZED SOMETHING! Remus is suppose to be older...but Dean is a 7th year....whoops?]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 16th 2010, 4:44 am

[Uh oh..haha that doesn't really work, does it? XD]

"Yeah...it's great. Though it'd be better if he wasn't the guy that James and Sirius have bullied since first year. He hates us. So you can imagine how awkward that makes things. I was just surprised we managed to have a somewhat civil conversation. He's really really good at potions though, I'll admit. I told him I'd teach him how to bake pie since he'll be giving me potion lessons for a while."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 16th 2010, 8:38 am

"Wow. That is really awkward. At least he can get over his differences to help you out." He smiled then froze. "Wait! You're baking pies! I want one! C'mon, don't be stingy now! I love your pies!" He was practically salivating thinking about them.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 17th 2010, 2:14 am

Remus laughs quietly and pats his brother's shoulder. "Okay, okay! Calm down. I'll bake you one. What kind would you like me to make?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 17th 2010, 2:18 am

"STRAWBERRY RHUBARB!" He forgot he was in the library in his excitement and quickly clapped his hands over his mouth. He looked around quickly for the librarian. He spoke in a whisper "Oops, I hope I don't get kicked out!" He looked around again and continued to whisper. "Or chocolate pie."
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin September 17th 2010, 2:30 am

Remus has to resist covering his ears when Dean shouts. "Ow, Dean, you know my ears are sensitive." he smiles, none the less, because his brother was just amazing. "I'll make strawberry rhubarb pie for you and then some other time I'll make you chocolate pie. I make a lot of chocolate pie anyway, since it's my favorite."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas September 17th 2010, 2:38 am

Dean was still whispering. "Sorry. Got a little excited. I haven't had pie in a long time. Been eating all of Ron's Red Vines. You're the best brother!" He gave Remus a playful little punch in the shoulder. "Listen, I've got to get going. I'll see you around. Probably after your date." He winked "Good luck, you'll be fine! I promise!" He smiled encouragingly.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 13 ... 23  Next