Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library: Between The Stacks

+22
Audrey Stevenson
Parvati Patil
Scorpius Malfoy
Melanie McCann
Lucius Malfoy
Krasimir Svetkova
Ted Tonks
James Sirius Potter
Nikki Orwell
Andromeda Black
Aurelia Silverwing
Viktor Krum - Inactive
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Draco Malfoy
Dean Thomas
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Lily Evans
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
Ravenclaw Mod
Mya Lupin
Molly Prewett
26 posters

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23

Go down

The Library: Between The Stacks - Page 23 Empty Re: The Library: Between The Stacks

Post  Teddy Lupin August 10th 2011, 5:00 am

"Well..." Teddy started, slightly hurt that Dom thought he'd let himself get fat. He could just metamorph himself thin, couldn't he? I dunno. "Then you're uninvited. I thought I was inviting my best friend, not my mom." He JOKED. Thought you might need that in caps. "And not that it's any of your business, but you'd have to be outside the motel room for way longer then thirty seconds. Try like two hours." Teddy is convinced that it's not healthy for a best friend to consider how long their friend would last in bed... unless said friend would like to be in said bed... with other said friend. WHOA CONFUSING SENTENCE.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

The Library: Between The Stacks - Page 23 Empty Re: The Library: Between The Stacks

Post  Dominique Weasley August 11th 2011, 4:36 am

Dom gasped dramatically, pretending to be extremely hurt by Teddy's comment. "I'm acting like a mum?!" she said. "It's not my fault that I'm just convinced you wouldn't be able to take care of yourself." She stared at him for a bit and blinked a few times. "Two hours," she repeated, letting out a small giggle. That small giggle soon turned into a really loud laugh in which the librarian probably wasn't too happy about. "Oh Teddy, I forget how you're such a jokester! But seriously, even if you could for two hours...I'm not going to sit on a street corner for that long. I'd probably get abducted by someone in their pickup truck or something," she said seriously. Remember when Teddy and Dom went to the pickup truck when Fleur kicked out Dom? Good times, good times.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 23 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 21, 22, 23