Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library: The Main Desk

+8
Jesse St. James
Romilda Vane
Audrey Stevenson
Neville Longbottom
Lucius Malfoy
Ginny Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
12 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

The Library: The Main Desk Empty The Library: The Main Desk

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 16th 2010, 4:49 am

Because all of the other library locations are so very hidden back within the library, and this is more near the door and publicly visible and such.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Library: The Main Desk Empty Re: The Library: The Main Desk

Post  Draco Malfoy November 16th 2010, 4:50 am

Draco was rather irritated that Pansy didn't join him for breakfast this morning and rather curious as to her reasons. Assuming she had any. As he still had her books he decided that on his way past the library he would drop them off here with Mme Pince. He walked up to the desk and put them down explaining to the old bat that he hadn't borrowed them but he was returning them because Pansy couldn't.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 16th 2010, 4:55 am

Pansy walked into the library, because that was bound to happen at some point of any given day. Seeing Draco at the main desk, she remembered how she'd skipped out on breakfast this morning and turned quickly to duck down a side aisle. She wondered if he would be mad that she hadn't come and hoped she wouldn't be interrogated about it, but she really knew better than that. Truth was she'd ended up lying down on her bed once she got up there, but she didn't go back to sleep. She just laid there, thinking, as always, trying to figure out how she felt about him. It was really beginning to take over her thoughts and drive her crazy. She peeked between the shelves, trying to see where he was and if he'd left yet.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy November 16th 2010, 4:57 am

Draco noticed someone walk into the library but he hadn't really registered it was Pansy. After finally giving the books back to Mme Pince he turned around to walk out and saw her peer past a shelf. Poor timing Pansy, very poor timing. He walked right over to her and around the edge of the shelf, "Well fancy seeing you here. Are you okay? You didn't show up for breakfast."
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 16th 2010, 5:00 am

Pansy looked up at him as he walked over to her, trying not to feel guilty. She had no reason to be, it wasn't like there was a requirement she go to breakfast with him or something. "I'm fine. I just had some things I had to take care of." She distracted herself by looking at the books on the shelf beside her, running her finger over the spines. "I guess time got away from me."
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy November 16th 2010, 6:10 am

Draco was curious about why she seemed so evasive, "What's up Pansy? What happened to you this morning? Everything seemed fine." He glanced at the book she was looking at and knew that she wasn't here for any particular purpose. They were random fiction novels. "Were you trying to hide from me back here?" What the hell had he done this time?
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 16th 2010, 6:14 am

"No, no. I wasn't hiding from you, I was just worried you'd be upset with me is all." She stopped glancing over the titles to look back at him, but she couldn't keep his gaze for long and her eyes fell to look at his shoulder and then his hand instead. "I guess I just figured I needed some time alone this morning is all." She took a step around him, walking toward a shelf with books on arithmancy.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy November 16th 2010, 6:37 am

Draco looked at her but decided the point wasn't worth pursuing as it would probably end in a fight and he didn't want that. He considered the rest of what she had said, "Wait so you never made it to breakfast?" He pinned her with another look, "Not ask a stupid question but did you eat breakfast this morning?" He would have bet his Nimbus that she hadn't.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 16th 2010, 6:49 am

Pansy rolled her eyes at him. "I ate some crackers on the way to practice dueling late this morning." She crossed her arms and leaned against a small desk sitting against the wall in the corner formed by the shelves they were standing by. She couldn't understand why it was always always about eating when she talked to him. He'd have to learn that some things are just not going to change, especially not when he just keeps lecturing her like a child. Pansy's too busy being annoyed to see that it's because he cares.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy November 16th 2010, 7:10 am

Draco wishes Pansy would stop being so silly. He sighed and gave up on it for now. Looking at her he couldn't figure out what was wrong with her, whether it was something he had done or if it was something that was personal to her. Obviously she didn't want to talk to him about it which he had to admit rather hurt but if it was something she had to deal with then he would let her. He touched her on the shoulder to get her attention again, "Look Pansy, I don't know what's bothering you but if it's something I did then I'm sorry but I can't make it better if you don't tell me about it. If it's something else then I hope you can talk to someone about it and get it all figured out." Taking his hand off her shoulder he turned around, "I'll see you Pans," and walked out of the library.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy November 16th 2010, 7:12 am

Pansy sighed and shut her eyes as he left, contemplating going after him for a moment before she just sat down at the desk instead, staring blankly in front of her. Well this sucked. Eventually she realized she was doing absolutely nothing productive at all and she left the library, heading back toward her dormitory.
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley December 7th 2010, 6:48 am

Ginny entered the library, hoping to complete a few of the essays that had piled up. She sat down at one of the few empty desks, then pulled out some parchment and began to write.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy December 7th 2010, 6:55 am

Lucius walks into the library, hoping that he'll run into that Melanie girl or another pretty Ravenclaw. This is before the unfinished Lucissa scene, of course, because that Melanie date hasn't even happened yet. He spots Ginny, the only girl Weasley, who he hasn't had the pleasure of getting to know yet but it's not exactly hard to name the blood traitor with that red hair and stupid complexion. But she's obviously working hard on something, so what kind of Malfoy would Lucius be if he didn't make it difficult for her to accomplish anything? "Writing in your diary, Weasel?" he taunts, wondering if she's writing to a sexy horxrux man that wants her to open the Chamber of Secrets.

He looks like this today:
Spoiler:
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley December 7th 2010, 7:05 am

Ginny had been working rather hard on the essay, pleased with how well it was coming along. She groaned though when she heard a slightly haughty voice and placed her quill down. "Funny Malfoy," she snapped, shrugging off the comment as best she could. "Of all the tables, why don't you go sit at the one in the corner where no one will be bothered by you," she said, shooting him an irritated look. She couldn't help but notice he looked positively round and fat and old today. Yummy. "I'm trying to work here and don't have time for your comments." She turned her attention back to her essay, deciding that pretending he didn't exist, like she often did, was the best idea.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy December 7th 2010, 7:21 am

Lucius glanced over at the other table, then back to Ginny. "Right. Sorry, didn't mean to bother you." And with that, he hopped up on the table and sat there, smirking down at her with no plans of walking away. "So, what is it then? A love letter? A wish-list for santa? Merlin knows, you and your brothers need new clothes. Must be sad being the only girl. Getting all those hand-me-downs from your brothers. It's nice of Ron to let you have his old dresses though. They suit your manly build quite nicely."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley December 7th 2010, 7:29 am

Ginny dropped her quill once more when Lucius sat on the table. That had not been part of the plan at all for getting him to leave. Crossing her arms, she glared up at him as he continuously made comments about her family. Still, she couldn't help but glance down at her body, wondering if it really was manly. She then berated herself for even listening to what Lucius said. "Funny," she huffed. "It's just an essay. Now, instead of making comments about my family, why don't you bugger off. Don't you have better things to do? You don't see me going around talking about your messed up family tree."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy December 7th 2010, 7:45 am

"Well, that's probably because it's rather hard to insult perfection," he retorted rather cockily, picking up Ginny's dropped quill and twirling it in his fingers. "Better things to do? Like what; work on an essay? Please," he scoffs, looking at the parchment in disgust. "I'm just passing the time until my date. You know, those things attractive people with money can go on in their free time. Don't think too hard on it though. It's a difficult concept for even your poor, ginger head to grasp."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley December 7th 2010, 7:55 am

"Perfection?" she snorted. "Right. Well then, I suppose that implies that it is rather easy to insult you." She watched as he picked up her quill, not liking that fact that his stupid pale fingers were spinning it. "I know what dates are," she muttered, deciding to not comment about how she's been on a few herself. After all, why add fuel to the fire of insults? "Give me the quill back," she spat, once more glaring at him. "Didn't think you'd want to touch something that a muggleborn loving, blood traitor touched."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy December 7th 2010, 8:19 am

He let out a soft ‘hmph’ at her snarky, little comment and decided to ignore it, instead settling for keeping the quill and taunting her some more. "I didn't hear a please," he replied haughtily as he held the quill out of her reach, switching it to the hand further away from Ginny. “Oh, it takes a lot more than touching a quill to taint blood as pure as mine. Don’t you worry. And it doesn’t count when you date a muggle or a mudblood, you know. That's just pathetic."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley December 7th 2010, 8:32 am

"As if I would give you a please," she said, growing more and more irritated when he continued to hold it away from her. "I never said they were muggle or muggleborn. Not that I really need to defend myself to you. Now, just give the quill here Malfoy. Wouldn't you much rather go find some stupid blonde with long legs to go and shag? One would think you'd much rather do that than try and insult me."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy December 7th 2010, 8:54 am

"Fine. You want it back? You can have it- But not before I," he trails off as he snatches the piece of parchment with her essay on it, wetting the quill with his tongue once before scribbling 'Blood Traitor' across the entire thing, ruining all her hard work. "Here," he whispers, smirking at Ginny as he pushes the quill and parchment towards her. "Have a nice day," he says in a falsely cheerful tone, waving goodbye to the Weasel before hopping off the table and making his way to the nearest exit before he gets hexed.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley December 7th 2010, 9:12 am

Her eyes widened when he grabbed her essay, immediately taking it out of her reach. "No no no no no!" she said quickly, standing to reach it. That plan failed though and she watched in horror as he destroyed it. There was nothing for her to say, taking the essay back with an annoyed expression and plopping down in her seat. She was relieved when he left, not wanting to deal with him anymore. She then set out to rewrite the essay before leaving the library, wishing she could complain to her brothers, but realizing it was best to keep the stupid exchange to herself.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom February 6th 2011, 11:14 pm

Neville is here checking out a book on puppies plants from the Middle Ages.
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Audrey Stevenson February 6th 2011, 11:23 pm

Audrey had just come out of the stacks after finding a book for her charms homework when she saw Neville at the desk she smiled and walked over, sliding her arms around him in a backwards hug, "Hi you."
Audrey Stevenson
Audrey Stevenson

Back to top Go down

Post  Neville Longbottom February 6th 2011, 11:24 pm

Neville jumped slightly, because she startled him by sneaking up like that and then relaxed as he realized it was just good ol' Audrey. "Hi Audrey." He said glancing over his shoulder at her. "How are you?"
Neville Longbottom
Neville Longbottom
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next