Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library: Behind a Bookshelf

+34
Trey Davis
Reed Dawson
Krasimir Svetkova
Albus Severus Potter
Parvati Patil
Jack Smith
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Lucius Malfoy
Melanie McCann
Audrey Stevenson
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Jesse St. James
Romilda Vane
Joe
Molly Prewett
Scorpius Malfoy
Rose Weasley
Angelina Johnson
Ravenclaw Mod
Penelope Rosier
Teddy Lupin
Elise Black
Lysander Scamander
Ginny Weasley
Ronald Weasley
Louis Weasley
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Remus Lupin
Mya Lupin
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Sirius Black
Nikki Orwell
38 posters

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next

Go down

The Library: Behind a Bookshelf Empty The Library: Behind a Bookshelf

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 6:47 am

Back to top Go down

The Library: Behind a Bookshelf Empty Re: The Library: Behind a Bookshelf

Post  Nikki Orwell August 31st 2010, 9:00 pm

Nikki bowled through the open library door, dragging rad in her wake. She stopped suddenly, and spun in a giddy circle. "This is my favourite place on earth!" She whispered excitedly to Rad. Point at the distant edge, "Over there are the best Muggle novels, well hidden from bigots." She pointed to the dark and sinister Restricted Section. "That is the Restricted Section. Dangerous books in there. You need a note from a teacher to get one of them." An evil glint appeared in her eye. "Good thing I am a good forger. Otherwise, I wouldn't know half of what I do about Potions." Smiling up at Rad, she watched him take in the library.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 9:13 pm

Rad laughed quietly, trying not to disturb the peace, because unlike Sirius, he can respect libraries. "It's awesome in here, though I can't be caught," he grinned. "I think I'll be spending many a morning here, Miss Nikki. Maybe you and I can take a look at those dangerous books sometime, I must say I'm curious."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell August 31st 2010, 9:17 pm

"Morning should be for sleep, but if you study best then, who am I to say anything." She smiled. "And we will need to go on an adventure to the Restricted Section. Wonder what mighty things we could find?"
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 9:25 pm

"I don't know, but I bet they would be awesome. And yeah, I don't sleep much. I tend to be up most nights, being busy and whatnot, and so then I've got to study in the mornings or I'd never get any work done. So, I guess I learn to improvise," he said shrugging.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell August 31st 2010, 9:29 pm

"Well, as long as you stay healthy." Nikki gave him another hug, and sighed. "I should go to the Great Hall, see if I can find a couple of people. See you around, okay. You are awesome, and therefore I want to spend time with you."

[I need to go do some homework. ):]
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black August 31st 2010, 9:30 pm

"Well, you're awesome too, and I will indeed see you around, Nikki!" Caradoc waves her off and leaves to go do cool things.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell August 31st 2010, 9:34 pm

Nikki left, and headed to the Great Hall, where she met Louis and now the time line matches up.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact September 2nd 2010, 2:09 am

Kingsley likes spending time in the library because he doesn't have to deal with loud annoying crowds of fellow students. He's looking around the books on wizarding law and enjoying the quiet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 2nd 2010, 2:16 am

Molly totally didn't mean to set Greenhouse Three on fire. Honestly. But those giant Venus fly traps had freaked her out, and she'd messed up the spell to recreate the effects of a halogen lamp. She's kinda more upset about the crop she's lost than the damage to the greenhouse, but she bets the Professors will see it a little differently, so she totally booked it out of there. She skids around the corner of the bookshelf to hide - they'll never find her here, even if they ever suspected her - and bashes into a wall. Oh, wait. It's just a black guy. Deja vu, much? ;-)
"OH! Oops! Sorry, my bad! Um, hi! How you doin'?"

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact September 2nd 2010, 2:26 am

[Computer's being mean cause it doesn't like the fact that I have 2 browsers up. *headdesk* So I may be a bit slow.]

Kingsley is interrupted in his reading about laws regarding half-breeds when someone unexpectedly runs into him. He's sort of used to this sort of thing happening so he won't make a big deal about it. He turns to look and sees a pretty redhead, who looks like she's trying to hide from something, or someone. "Don't worry about it, happens a lot. I'm doing just fine, thank you. How are you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 2nd 2010, 2:33 am

Molly giggles and flips her hair back over her shoulder just a little. "Well you totally take up a lot of space, so that's probably why it happens a lot. Like, nobody ever runs into me because I only take up a little bit of space! Or maybe they just hear me coming. Or it's the hair they see. Whatever," she says, waving the thoughts away because nobody would ever know the mechanics of why some people get run into a lot, and some people not at all. What a mystery. "Me? I'm fine. Like, no problems at all in the world. It's a good feeling. So, whatcha doing? OH! I'm Molly, by the way," she says, brightly, and with no regard for library etiquette of STFU.

[no worries lovely! xxoo]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact September 2nd 2010, 2:45 am

Kingsley stares down at Molly and wonders how anyone could talk so much and so fast. He finds it rather annoying actually, cause Kingsley doesn't like to ramble. He likes getting straight to the point and not wasting words. It's also rather annoying that Molly doesn't seem to have any regards towards proper library etiquette and, if Kingsley wasn't a nice guy (despite how he may seem), he'd tell her to be quiet. He also doesn't appreciate the comment about him taking up a lot of space. He knows that already thanks, doesn't need to be reminded of it. Not that he totally hates the fact of course, cause it helps him seem intimidating which can lead to a lot of alone time. Which he enjoys. "Well, good to meet you, Molly." he's speaking quietly, because Kingsley does take proper library etiquette into account, "I'm Kingsley, and I'm reading up on just some wizarding law stuff." Hence why he's in the wizarding law section.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 2nd 2010, 2:53 am

Completely clueless to the notion that anybody could possibly find her anything less than adorable, friendly, pretty, and awesome, Molly greams. She just loves meeting new people! "Nice to meet you too, Kingsley," she chirps. She looks around and the shelves they're standing amongst, and her little nose wrinkles delicately. "Ew. Look at all the dust! I bet you're, like, the first person to even look at these things in a decade or something! Whatever, not like it's surprising. They do look kinda thick and boring and stuff," she comments. There's probably not even any pictures! "I totally didn't think there'd even be anyone around here."

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact September 2nd 2010, 2:58 am

Setting the book about half-breeds down on the shelf, Kingsley folds his arms across his chest, which doesn't help with making him look any less menacing, and shrugs. "It's what I'm interested in, so I come around here a lot. I'll probably clean all the dust off myself at some point."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 2nd 2010, 3:05 am

Molly is not intimidated. One, she's Molly Fucking Prewett. And two, well... she's Molly Fucking Prewett. It doesn't matter to her that Kingsley's elbows are now pretty much level with her head, she just smiles and chatters on. "Right. Well, good for you. That's, like, cool and stuff. Like marching to the beat of your own drum or whatever. I can totally dig that. I know a nifty cleaning spell that would totally take care of this dust in, like, five minutes," she says, looking back to the shelves and reading the title of the book he'd just returned to its place. "Half-breeds, huh? Like, what did they ever do to you?" she asks, because Mol is pretty much a live and let live type.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact September 2nd 2010, 3:15 am

Kingsley is starting to get more annoyed and at some point may just tell Molly that he's leaving. Then he'll go find somewhere more quiet to read. He looks back over at the book he'd been looking through. "I have nothing against them. I was looking through the laws pertaining to them and deciding on how I could change the laws to make their lives better. It's just what I believe in, equality and fairness to everyone - regardless of blood status, race, gender, ectera."

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 2nd 2010, 3:26 am

"Huh. Neat," Molly says, nodding with approval. "I totally respect that and stuff. My family is kinda like that too. We're purebloods, but we don't think that makes us better than anyone - we're just awesome cause we're awesome - and we live in a muggle neighbourhood and all that. So some wizard families are all, like, 'ohmyGod blood traitors!' but it's like, whatever," she says, twirling a strand of hair around her finger. "Your hands are, like, covered in dust now," she comments at random, because dusty books = dusty hands, which is the story of Mya's life at work.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact September 2nd 2010, 3:33 am

Kingsley nods, figuring Molly earns a few points at least for being respectful of his beliefs and such. She still talked too much though and that bugged him. Kingsley looks at his dusty hands and shrugs, wiping them off on his pants. It really wasn't all that noticeable and besides, no one would dare make fun of him for having dust spots on his pants. No one should dare make fun of him for anything in general, unless they want to be maimed or scared half to death. Cause Kingsley can be quite scary. Now he wonders when Molly's going to leave, because he'd rather go back to his reading.

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 2nd 2010, 3:38 am

*giggles* SO. MUCH. FUN.

"Now you have dust on your pants, too," Molly giggles. Another feature of life at work for Mya - she took a shower in dust from the bookshelves the day the forum was down. Yeah. That was just a shit day all round. Anyway.
"You should totally wash your hands before you go to dinner, or anything," she says, because she sometimes says the obvious. "So are you, like, always this talkative?" she jokes, because talking to a person who doesn't talk all that much is kind of a novelty. Poor Mol, she's just digging herself deeper and deeper here.

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact September 2nd 2010, 3:46 am

*flails and dies of laughter* THIS. IS. CRAZY. XD

Amethyst has dealt with dust showers before, when she was helping out at the high school library. Who knew no one had touched the old reference books in the back in ages? She thought kids had to use those for projects or something, apparently not. Now they're gone. Anyway.
Kingsley sighs and grabs the book, deciding that if Molly isn't going to leave then he will. He doesn't want to be rude, he just isn't digging this right now. Molly was giving him a headache. "I don't believe in wasting words or rambling. I'm sure you have better things to do, so I'm going to head back to my dorm. It was nice meeting you."

[Hahaha XD After this can Molly and Remus meet? They never met in 1.0, I believe. That wouldn't be too bad, would it? Since it wouldn't be Remus and Hermione meeting. Molly and Remus meeting will be hilarious, cause Remus'll be all awkward and Molly can chatter away. XD]

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 2nd 2010, 3:51 am

Molly blinks, a little taken aback, but she recovers easily. "That's, like, the most polite way anyone has implied that I should shut the hell up. Whatever, I don't mind. It was nice meeting you, anyway. I don't think anyone's after me about the greenhouse yet so it's all good and oh! Forget I mentioned that! See you around, Kingsley," she chirps, grinning.

[I would LOVE to have Mol and Remus meet (no, they never did in 1.0), but I am heading to work in about 40 minutes... I suppose we could start it if you like? XD]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact September 2nd 2010, 3:57 am

Kingsley gives Molly a nod and then leaves with his book. He makes a quick stop at the Hospital Wing to get something for his headache.

[*flails* Let's at least start it. And then we can finish as we get the time. XD Can you post Molly somewhere? I have to help the dog a bit again. Sad Poor thing. Then I'll reply.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Mya Lupin September 2nd 2010, 3:58 am

[aw no Sad *huggles Lucy* and will do!]

Mya Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black September 3rd 2010, 9:43 pm

Caradoc sneaks in around 5:00am, after leaving Raksha snoozing in his dormitory, all adorable and snuggled up to Scruffles. Still in his torn blue jeans and open leather vest from last night, he starts browsing for the book he'd wanted, a pile of the ones he'd already collected on a table nearby. "Goddammit," he muttered, his poor eyesight bothering him enough to take out-- le gasp-- his glasses. He puts on his sleek silver frames and reaches up to the top shelf which he'd never have been able to reach if he wasn't so damn tall, for the large, leather-bound book he'd been searching for, his gillyweed pendant dangling from his neck and clattering against the metal bookshelf.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 31 1, 2, 3 ... 16 ... 31  Next