Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library: Between The Stacks

+22
Audrey Stevenson
Parvati Patil
Scorpius Malfoy
Melanie McCann
Lucius Malfoy
Krasimir Svetkova
Ted Tonks
James Sirius Potter
Nikki Orwell
Andromeda Black
Aurelia Silverwing
Viktor Krum - Inactive
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Draco Malfoy
Dean Thomas
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Lily Evans
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
Ravenclaw Mod
Mya Lupin
Molly Prewett
26 posters

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Library: Between The Stacks - Page 13 Empty Re: The Library: Between The Stacks

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 4:15 am

Severus, after his brain freeze, breaks out into a shocked smile, and hugs her back awkwardly, because he's not really sure how you hug people, really. "Well, I'm glad I could help-- they are really amazing books, though. But if you don't mind my asking, what's got you in the mood for violent, bloody deaths of the enemy? Narcissa's a good friend of mine, and I wouldn't want her sister to be upset, either."

Back to top Go down

The Library: Between The Stacks - Page 13 Empty Re: The Library: Between The Stacks

Post  Andromeda Black November 12th 2010, 4:19 am

"My cousin lied to my boyfriend, and he dumped me for an anorexic bitch. So, I was betrayed by my cousin. And then my boyfriend doesn't even try to get my side, he just comes and finds me and breaks up with me. So my boyfriend betrayed me. So now I am alone." She sighed, and shrugged. "So yeah, violence and gore sounds awesome! Hope it doesn't give me ideas!"
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas November 12th 2010, 4:23 am

[Inner!Illie just went to hide somewhere...]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 4:28 am

"Your cousin? Am I taking a wild guess, when I pick Sirius?" he asked out of curiosity, though he was fairly sure of his suspicions, given that Narcissa mentioned him not being on good terms with his family, either. "That sucks, really, it does. I'm terrible with this whole sympathy thing, but if you need a spell, I can offer a few good ones," he said, shrugging. "Especially if you promise to use them on Sirius."

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black November 12th 2010, 4:33 am

"That's what he lied about. Said I used the Cruciatus on the anorexic bitch, who had kissed my boyfriend twice when I was dating him, until she was unconscious. All I did was help her back to the Hospital Wing! And maybe bumped her into a wall by accident." Andi blushed and looked down. "And yeah, it was Sirius. So, while I may pass on the spells, thanks for the thought."
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 4:36 am

"That's a pretty far-fetched lie, even for Sirius. My guess is he's dense enough to believe something like that if someone else told him, honestly, perhaps you're looking for the wrong culprit," he suggested, trying to figure out why Sirius would even get involved in that one, before he remembered that Sirius' sole purpose for existing was to make other people's lives miserable. "Oh, wait, he's just a jackass, nevermind," he corrected himself, wondering why, for a moment there, he'd thought to give him the benefit of the doubt. "Don't waste your time thinking about him, he's as foul as they get."

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black November 12th 2010, 5:02 am

"And I thought he was my friend." She frowned, but decided to try to listen. "So, in honour of your advice, I am going to find the comfiest chair I can manage, and read these books." She smiled. "Happen to know where such a chair would reside?"
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 5:04 am

"Is it really nerdy of me to know exactly where all the comfy chairs are in the library? Because I have definitely got them rated in my head, subconsciously or not, and that's rather disturbing, actually," he said, chucklign as he realized just how much time he spent in here. "There's a really comfortable couch in the corner right here, I was just headed over there, actually, but if you wanted to just read in peace I could go back to my dormitory," he said, feeling awkward about intruding on Andromeda's time and space, as he gestured to the corner nearby.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black November 12th 2010, 5:20 am

"A couch hold multiple people, by definition. We could both read on it. Unless you like to stretch out, in which case I will ask to have your head nearest me as I am not the biggest fan of feet." She linked her arm through Severus's. "We are friends now, remember. Let's go read."
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 5:25 am

And Eowyn facepalms, because her suspicion that Severus will likely develop something of a crush on anyone, male or female, who is ever actually nice to him, is clearly coming true. Severus, slightly pink n the face, walks over to the couch with Andi, a tiny smile on his face, while he's inwardly greaming. He takes a seat on the far end of the couch, taking up as little room as humanely possible for him, and looks at Andromeda, to see if she's going to make conversation, or read quietly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black November 12th 2010, 5:55 am

Andi sat down quietly on the other end of the couch. She began to read, and when she got to the part about the Others, she reached out with her leg to poke Severus with her foot. "Merlin! What are these things? They are terrifying!"
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 6:15 am

Eowyn assumes she means the first two pages of the Prologue, because nobody can read faster than that, dammit, to get to the bit with the Others... is that even in the first book? Anyway. Severus laughed and glanced at the page, rather amused. "Oh, you haven't seen terrifying yet. Wait until about book three, then be scared," he replied wisely, because Eowyn thinks it's book three, not book two, anyway, where the Others make their real entrance. "I couldn't sleep for two days, after this one bit with them-- you don't really see a lot of them in the first book."

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black November 12th 2010, 6:17 am

"You give me books where I won't be able to sleep for days? You better be willing to entertain me then, good sir." She smiled at Severus. He was so anxious around her, and she just wanted someone to be nice to her.
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 6:23 am

"Entertain you? I'm afraid I'm not very entertaining. I'm actually really boring. Maybe I can help by boring you to sleep again, because that is really all I am probably capable of," he mumbled, his cheeks flushing again BECAUSE THERE IS A PRETTY GIRL AND SHE IS SMILING AT ME LIKE OH MAH GAWDS.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black November 12th 2010, 6:32 am

Andi slid over next to him and threw her arm over his shoulder. "You need to stop being so negative. While this may have been the only real negative-y attitude I have seen thus far, I can tell you are usually negative. And since you are my friend, I do not like that. You aren't boring, you gave me a book. That is the opposite of boring. And I am enjoying talking to you. So, clearly, you are interesting." She poked his side. "Are you listening?"
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 6:36 am

AND HERE IT IS, THE SECRET IS OUT-- FINALLY, SOMEONE HAS FOUND SEVERUS' QUIRK, FOR 2.0. Severus, when poked by Andi, promptly squeaks. Yes. Severus. Squeaks. Just like Eowyn, when someone pokes her right in the right spot, she squeaks and it is most certainly not voluntary and when Kingsley discovered this quirk about Eowyn and tried to abuse it, she tried to beat him to death with his copy of Order of the Phoenix, I kid you not. And if he were not a big hulking black man he would be bruised still, weeks later. "Eek! Please don't poke me. I'm not very good with physical contact," he said, turning beet red and inching away from Andromeda. "I'm glad you're enjoying talking to me. That's sort of new for me-- I guess I am sort of a negative person," he laughed awkwardly.

IF I STOP REPLYING THE NYQUIL KICKED IN.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black November 12th 2010, 7:52 am

"Not good with physical contact? Fine, no poking. Does that include tickling and hugging?" Andi smiled.
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 15th 2010, 4:35 am

"Oh, it definitely includes tickling, and as for hugging, I-- I'm not really sure how that works, because I don't really hug a lot of people, like ever," he said, blushing again as he stared at his feet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black November 15th 2010, 4:46 am

Andi gasped in horror. "You don't hug people? That is completely unacceptable. Hugs are some of the best parts of life. And there are so many ways to hug! Here," she scooted over closer, and gave Snape a side hug. "That is a side hug." She contemplated sitting on his lap and giving him a sitting front hug, but decided that would push the awkward boundary.
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 15th 2010, 4:52 am

"I just-- I don't really have anyone to hug I guess and-- oh, hello," he said, blushing furiously as she hugs him, and he awkwardly tries to hug her back. "Side hugs are nice, I think," he said decidedly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black November 15th 2010, 4:53 am

"All hugs are nice, you silly goose." Andi mentally planner her new project, Hug A Severus. She would progress upwards in hug intensity, until he was comfortable with hugs.
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 15th 2010, 4:58 am

"Right, of course," he said, smiling at Andromeda. "Well, as nice as this has been, I have class now-- so I should go. But it was really nice talking to you, Andromeda. I hope things go better for you," he said, offering her a smile as he gathered his things. "I'll hopefully see you around," he mumbled, blushing as he waved goodbye and left.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black November 15th 2010, 5:02 am

Andi waved good-bye to her new friend, before curling up to read. Sometime later, she left.
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  KingsleyShacklebolt Inact November 20th 2010, 3:15 am

Kingsley is in here studying...he's going on his 5th hour now. What can he say? It's the weekend, and weekends are perfect to get a lot of studying done. *cue Molly*

KingsleyShacklebolt Inact

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett November 20th 2010, 3:25 am

Molly has a long list of things a weekend is perfect for. Some of them even involve clothing, bless her little heart. Studying does not make Molly's List Of What Weekends Are Perfect For. Sorry, Kings. Kingsley has been so absorbed in his work that he's failed to notice a short, cute, increasingly concerned ginger poking her head into the Library every now and then for the past four hours, checking to see if she can have her boyfriend back yet. But he hasn't moved in that whole time, and Mama Bear has decided that enough is enough. Having gone to the Kitchens after her last unnoticed check in, Molly struts into the Library with a heavy picnic basket full of nutritional goodness.
She sets it on the empty desk next to Kingsley's then moves over to his side. Without a word, she marks his place in his book and slams it shut, sliding all his things aside to make a space on the desk. She perches on it and greams at him. "Hi! It's lunchtime," she informs him in her brightest, but most steely Mama-Bear-Means-Business voice.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next