Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library: A Study Table

+4
Gideon Prewett
Dolores Umbridge
Ravenclaw Mod
Rolf Scamander
8 posters

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

The Library: A Study Table Empty The Library: A Study Table

Post  Rolf Scamander August 10th 2010, 3:23 am

[Because every thread is pretty much frozen nowadays, so...this can be moved if necessary once one of the library threads clears up.

and as I typed "study table"...I couldn't help but think of "sturdy" table. I'm sure the table is sturdy though if y'all want to use it for that XD]

Rolf enters the library, noticing a few open tables around. It seems like a lot of people are working hard, which is surprising. Madam Pince must be a real bitch today. He walks over to an open table off to the side of the library, then pulls out some work and begins his homework.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

The Library: A Study Table Empty Re: The Library: A Study Table

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 10th 2010, 3:26 am

Luna needs to get a book on something so here she is. OMG! Rolf! She smiles and skips over to her sexy boyfriend, slowing down as she gets close so she can sneak up behind him and cover his eyes. "Guess who?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 10th 2010, 3:31 am

"Hmm, Polly?" Rolf asks with a slight grin. He knows that it's of course his overly sexy girlfriend, but can't help but play along. "No wait, your hands are much warmer than Polly's hands," he says, though he truthfully, doesn't really know that. "Hmmmm, must be Faye then," he says with a teasing smile.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 10th 2010, 3:35 am

Luna gasps and whacks Rolf playfully on the side of the head with her hand. "Wrong!" she says in a stern voice. "For your information, it's Victoire," she says because that's the only other Ravenclaw she can think of right now.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 10th 2010, 3:39 am

"Oh Victoire," he says, shaking his head exaggeratedly, causing her arms to move with his head as Luna continues to cover his eyes. "I should have been able to tell by your angelic voice! After all, we did spend the other night together, whispering soft, sweet nothings into each others ears while I held you close in my arms. I'm so sorry my darling part-Veela!" he exclaims.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 10th 2010, 3:46 am

Luna bites her lips to keep from giggling and decides to play her own little game. 'Excuse me!?" She removes her hands to smack Rolf on top of the head with a small book. "That's why you missed my birthday!? You were with that veela girl!? You better explain. NOW!"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 10th 2010, 3:54 am

Rolf's eyes widen. Missed her birthday? SHIT. Did he miss her birthday? He freaks out for a moment, afraid to turn around. He thinks of how many times she's turned the tables on him though when they start these little games, usually by mentioning Gideon. What if this was one of those times? Or what if it wasn't...and he was about to make himself out to be a greater fool. He decides to throw caution to the wind and continue the charade. "I'm...I'm sorry Luna," he says carefully. "It was just... she was so irresistible, you know? It's that whole Veela charm thing. I tried to get away, but she was impossible to resist! We...we used the charm though! So, I won't be giving you any notifications that I'm a baby daddy!"
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 10th 2010, 4:12 am

Luna folds her arms in front of her chest, and huffs and puffs. "Well, that's just fine because Dean Thomas gave me the best birthday sex of my life. It could have been you and me in the kitchens with all that chocolate sauce, but I guess not," she says with a sigh. "I should get going. Victoire is probably meeting you here anyway, am I right?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 10th 2010, 4:19 am

"Damn," he mutters, a sad look in his eyes. "Chocolate sauce? That sounds...amazing," he sighs. "And yes, I am," he says nodding dramatically. "Right behind that bookshelf over there. I mean, I know that that was supposed to be our thing, but I just... I can't help myself around her. Do you want to leave now? Or maybe give her a piece of your mind before you do?"
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Dolores Umbridge August 10th 2010, 4:24 am

Big Sexy Momma Umbridge SMASHES in to the library.
The Library: A Study Table Avj86t
In one hand, she has Momma's Little Love Hand
The Library: A Study Table 2evxbo0
"Hey there chillinnn."
The Library: A Study Table Jjlmhc
"Whatcha doin in the librarryyy? Readin' up on ma man? Taylor Lautner? Mm..mm..mm.."
Big Sexy Momma Umbridge rubbed her nipples.
"YOU, BOY Have you seen ma boyfreennn Dumbadoreeee? You bets havee, unless you wanna meet mah little freennd."
The Library: A Study Table 2evxbo0

Last edited by Dolores Umbridge on August 10th 2010, 4:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Dolores Umbridge
Dolores Umbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 10th 2010, 4:25 am

"No, no. I'll just leave now," she says sadly. "I'll tel Dean you said hi. He's a big, black guy, so maybe I shouldn't tell him about you and Victoire. He might not be too happy about that. Anyway, have fun on the bookshelf. Try not to make a mess." She sighs and picks up her books to leave.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 10th 2010, 4:30 am

Rolf rolls his eyes and catches her hand before she leaves. "I'm kidding, as I'm sure you know. I've never even met that Victoire girl before, even though we're in the same house. I'll just be the one to cave this time, because I don't want you to go, alright?" he asks, shooting her one of those famous and adorable Lucas Till smiles that make me go awwwww.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 10th 2010, 4:37 am

Luna melts at the smile and throws her arms around Rolf. "I know you were! Sorry I hit you by the way. It was a lot harder tha expected. Did I hurt you?" she asks in a mommy voice as she kisses the top of his head where she hit him.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dolores Umbridge August 10th 2010, 4:44 am

"NO ONE IGNORES BIG SEXY MOMMA UMBRIDGE"
The Library: A Study Table Avj86t
BIG SEXY MOMMA UMBRIDGE RAISES MOMMA'S LITTLE LOVE HAND OVER HER VERY MANLY HEAD AND GIVES DA BOY 5 MOMMA SMACKS.
ONE Momma smack..
TWO Momma smack..
TREE Momma smack..
FOR Momma smack..
FIVE Momma smack..
"Hey chillun' We jus' counted to five!"
The Library: A Study Table 24zgorc
Aderderderderder
"E's all around chilllun,"
Aderderderderder
"Now where's Dumbadorrr."
Dolores Umbridge
Dolores Umbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 10th 2010, 4:48 am

"It's alright love. The big momma smacks hurt a lot more It only hurt a little," he says. "Maybe you can kiss it again," he suggests with the puppy dog eyes. "That seems to help quite a bit."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 10th 2010, 4:51 am

Luna smiles and kisses Rolf again where she hit him before pulling away to grin at him again, still keeping her arms wrappedd around his neck. "I'm prety sure I hit you right here too," she says as she places a single finger on his lips and leaves it there as she speaks. "Didn't I? Because if I did then I think I should kiss that better too."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 10th 2010, 4:58 am

Rolf grins at her suggestion, then pulls lightly on her hip so that she moves forward and falls into his lap. "Perhaps you did," he mumbles against her finger. "Can't quite recall anything before you hit me with that book. I think it'd be best to just kiss me though. I think, that that would make everything better for sure," he smiles.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 10th 2010, 5:16 am

Luna giggled as she sat in Rolf's lap before leaning in to kiss him softly on the lips, after she removed her finger of course. "Does that feel better?" she asked as she batted her eyelashes.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 10th 2010, 5:29 am

"Mmm, that does feel a bit better," he grins in reply. He moves his head closer, resting his forehead on hers then whispering, "Why don't you do it again? Make sure it's really, completely, fully, 100% better," he says with a slightly cheeky smile.
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 10th 2010, 5:33 am

Luna smirks and kisses Rolf on the nose. "I think I coud do that. We wouldn't want your lips being hurt now, would we?" She pressed her lips to his, letting her fingers rest in his hair as she deepened the kiss, not really caring that they were in a library with other students at the moment because she loves Rolf and sort of forgot about everyone else around them.
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 10th 2010, 5:42 am

He kisses her back, smiling against her lips when she so easily complies with kissing him. His tongue intertwines with hers and he tastes a hint of Gideon there. She must not have fully brushed her teeth since spin the bottle as she deepens the kiss. One of his hands falls to rest on her lower back, while the other moves to fist into her hair. He jumps slightly though after hearing someone clear their throat, and reluctantly pulls away. He gives Madam Pince an apologetic look, then looks back at Luna. "Forgot where we were for a moment. Out in the open library, Pince is sure to not like it one bit."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 10th 2010, 6:08 am

Luna giggled and blushed slightly as she realized where they were sitting, but stayed sitting on Rolf's lap. "Oops. Oh well. She should just o off in the back room with Filch if it bothers her so much," she said with a laugh. "So...How have you been? I haven't seen you since...yesterday," she said with a smile. "Lance told me you went down there to visit him the other day. That was really nice of you. Amazing actually. I didn't expect you to do that so soon. He really likes you, you know."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 10th 2010, 6:24 am

"Filch and Pince, really?" he asks pulling a look of disgust. He smiles when she mention Lance then replies, "I'm glad to hear that." His hand on her back moves in a circular motion as if rubbing small circles there while he continues talking. "I liked visiting him," he says with a smile. "He truly is a great kid. I can't wait to take him to the pitch sometime soon, have some bonding time outside of the castle. I'm glad he likes spending time with me too."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod August 10th 2010, 6:40 am

Luna smiles as she feels Rolf's hands on her back and lightly runs her fingers through his hair. "I think he'll like that. I've never taken him to the pitch before. He likes the lake too. I've taken him down there a few times to play in the water. I'm really lucky to have someone like you. Most people wouldn't be so nice about Lance. They wouldn't play with him like you do."
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Rolf Scamander August 11th 2010, 1:10 am

"Well, that's just ridiculous of them," he says shaking his head. He wonders briefly that if Luna was still with Lee, would Lee be spending time with Lance? He supposes that because Lee is a pretty good guy, he probably would have. He then wonders briefly if Gideon would visit Lance...or if Gideon does visit Lance. He lets that one go though, because Gideon is a dangerous topic. "I love spending time with him," he says. "He's a great kid and deserves to have some fun outside of the castle. It's good to know that he likes the lake too. I'll be sure to bring him out there sometime."
Rolf Scamander
Rolf Scamander

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 6 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next