Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library: Between The Stacks

+22
Audrey Stevenson
Parvati Patil
Scorpius Malfoy
Melanie McCann
Lucius Malfoy
Krasimir Svetkova
Ted Tonks
James Sirius Potter
Nikki Orwell
Andromeda Black
Aurelia Silverwing
Viktor Krum - Inactive
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Draco Malfoy
Dean Thomas
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Lily Evans
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
Ravenclaw Mod
Mya Lupin
Molly Prewett
26 posters

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Library: Between The Stacks - Page 12 Empty Re: The Library: Between The Stacks

Post  Sirius Black October 30th 2010, 10:45 pm

And then Sirius walked up, half naked, and hugged Remus all nice and close, yup. How do you like denial now, Remus?

"Alright then, if you're sure," he said, dropping the subject and moving on, not wanting to press Remus if it was going to make him uncomfortable. "Well, you tell me if he starts mistreating you again, okay? Because I won't hesitate to have another conversation with him, be it with my mouth or my fist. I mean that. I don't want to see him hurt you, okay? A guy like you is too timid for his own good, sometimes."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

The Library: Between The Stacks - Page 12 Empty Re: The Library: Between The Stacks

Post  Remus Lupin October 30th 2010, 10:52 pm

WHY U MAKE DIS SO HARD ON ME, SIRIUS? *pouts* Inner!Remus is glad Sirius isn't here right now...cause then it would really be hard to convince Rad that Remus wasn't even remotely interested in Sirius...even if Remus is still in denial.

"How about you just stick to yelling next time? If there is a next time...cause you really have no idea how ridiculous it is to listen to him go on and on about how he's going to be ugly for ages just because of a little bruising. Makes me want to mute him sometimes..." he chuckled lightly, knowing that no matter how much he complained about Sirius doing that sort of thing, he'd still miss it if Sirius stopped...because that was just how Sirius was and Remus liked his best friend just the way he was.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 30th 2010, 10:54 pm

"Oh, please, it would take more than a little bruising to make HIM ugly," he laughed, rolling his eyes. "Is he really that obsessed with his looks? And to think, I'm the model," he chortled, smiling at Remus. "You can tell him that while I feel he deserved it, I'll be more than happy to teach him how to do his own make up if I ever need to punch him again."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 30th 2010, 11:08 pm

"He's obsessed, I'd say. Don't ever hand him a mirror if you're trying to keep his attention." he rolled his eyes, chuckling. "I told him that he looked just fine and that the bruise would go away soon anyway. Besides, I'm more of a believer that it's what's on the inside that counts. Doesn't that make sense? I don't think he agreed with me much on that one."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 31st 2010, 3:50 am

Caradoc thought for a moment on that, before giving his own opinion. Yes, folks, Caradoc is thinking. That's hard work for a blonde, you know, but seeing as he's dyed his hair, you all can no longer make blonde jokes, so hah. "Well, it depends. It's what's on the inside that counts if you want to be with someone, but if Sirius is anything like I think he is, he's like me, and when it's just fun and sex, who a person is doesn't really matter, so as long as you can tolerate them long enough to get their clothes off. It's crass, perhaps, but it's honest."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 31st 2010, 10:39 pm

Yeah...but even though he's dyed his hair that doesn't mean he isn't still a blond. He's just covering up the fact that he's a blond.........*stares*
"Hm, I guess I see what you mean." he sighed, stretching. Remus was still a bit shook up from Rad suggesting that he had a crush on his best friend. It was one of those things that the more you tried not to think about it the more you did, and he honestly did not want to think about it because, to him, it just wasn't probable.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black November 1st 2010, 3:39 am

*sticks out tongue*
"Either way, for someone like you, no matter what someone's looking for, I think you'll fit the bill. There are of course advantages to being both insanely cute and having an attractive personality, Remus," he pointed out, silently adding that Remus was more than a little fuckable, too, and of course he couldn't say that, or Remus might die of blush-overload. "Don't forget that-- if I were you, I'd use it to my advantage, but I suppose Pansy would say that's my inner Slytherpuff coming out there. Something tells me though, that if you ever pouted at that Sirius, he'd do just about anything for you. You should try it sometime," he winked, smiling at his friend.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 1st 2010, 4:17 am

Remus would die of blush-overload. He would end up a pile of melted Remus on the floor. That wouldn't be very good now, would it? He almost goes into blush overload at Rad's suggestion. "No, no, no. I really don't think that'll work." he wasn't even going to begin to admit that he was pretty sure that if Sirius pouted at him then he would do just about anything for him.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black November 1st 2010, 4:20 am

"I say you try it sometime," he said with a grin, leaning over and affectionately pecking Remus on the cheek. "But for now I think I'm gonna go-- I feel like playing some guitar back in the dorm, alright? I'll see you later, cutie. Don't be so hard on yourself," he said, standing up and grabbing his things, leaning over the table for a quick hug, and then leaving the library.

EOWYN.
WANTS.
WOLFSTAR.
WE NEED TO FINISH OUR DATE SO I CAN HAVE IT.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 1st 2010, 4:25 am

"Alright...I'll see you later." Remus still doesn't think he's going to be giving that a try anytime soon. He smiles at Rad then gets up and goes to grab a few books before leaving.

YES.
WE WILL FINISH IT SOON.
I'M WORKING ON POLLY'S REPLY NOW.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black November 1st 2010, 4:31 am

Sirius demands that I never tell you that Rad is right.
Obviously I shall now tell Remus: Rad is right. Sirius will almost never say no to Pouty!Remus.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 1st 2010, 4:35 am

*gigglesnorts*
Remus doesn't want me to let Sirius know that he will almost never say no to puppy dog eyes from Sirius...but of course I'd let Sirius know that. XD
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 1st 2010, 4:36 am

Sirius knew that already Razz He takes advantage of it, bratty dog.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin November 1st 2010, 4:38 am

XD Silly dog.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black November 12th 2010, 2:51 am

Andi wandered into the library, and began to look for something to read. She was trying to avoid thinking about her life and everything that happened between her and Marcus and Sirius. So, as always, she had thrown herself into studying. But now all her homework was done, and she needed something to fill her time.
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 2:59 am

Severus is here, after leaving his dorm, quite sick of Lucius. He's too busy reading to notice that he's straying into the path of Andromeda, and promptly walks into her, dropping his books on the ground. "OhmyMerlin, I'm so sorry," he said awkwardly, scrambling to pick them all up and in no mood at all to be bullied or the such.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black November 12th 2010, 3:05 am

Andromeda decided to be helpful. After all, it couldn't hurt. And the quick glimpse she got of his tie revealed him to be a Slytherin, so he was acceptable company. She knelt down beside him and helped gather up his books. "Here you go. Sorry for getting in your way."
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 3:17 am

"It's not your fault, I just didn't see you, being distracted and all," he said in his timid voice, glad she wasn't apparently going to bitch him out. Looking up at her, he recognized her face, and smiled a little. "I know you, you're Narcissa's sister. I'm Severus, I'm a friend of hers."

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black November 12th 2010, 3:19 am

Andi instantly brightened. "You one of Cissa's friends? You must be good company then." She smiled at him. "And, since you just had your nose buried in a book, you could probably give me a good recommendation for a book." Andi pouted at him, "Any ideas what I should read?"
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 3:23 am

"Well, I don't know, it really depends what you're looking for, I guess. I do read a lot-- are you looking for fiction or non-fiction, for a start?" he asked, completely surprised, but in a pleasant way, that he was having an amiable conversation with someone who didn't appear to be a complete and total bitch.

Back to top Go down

Post  Andromeda Black November 12th 2010, 3:25 am

"Anything that will thoroughly distract me from my life." Andi was surprised at the casual tone of her bitter words, but was pleased she could now be so casual about the betrayals. "Just, something engrossing and interesting. And if it is fictional, something where the assholes get violently murdered."
Andromeda Black
Andromeda Black

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 3:49 am

Severus raised a brow at her apparently nonchalant anger at life, thought for a moment, then laughed. "Something where the assholes get violently murdered? I've got the book for you," he said, leading her to the muggle fiction section. "Try these. Nothing too bad in the first two books, as far as violent murders go, but the end of the third one is easily the most humiliating way to die I could possibly imagine, and the fourth one just gets straight out gruesome, I lost my appetite for a week about midway through that one. Gets right into cannibalism with the victim still alive, it's downright gross," he said, showing her the George R.R. Martin books, WHICH, BY THE WAY, I FINISHED YESTERDAY. Also, at the end, it says 'the next one will be published within a year.' HE WROTE THAT NOTE IN 2005, HE LIED.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell November 12th 2010, 4:00 am

Andi squealed with glee. "Oh, thank you! You are the best!" She threw her arms around him, ignoring the somewhat odd hair, and gave him a big hug. "Anyone who gives me books is automatically my friend!" She began thumbing through the first one. "These look totally awesome. If they are as good as they look, I have no idea how to thank you." She resisted the urge to add an innuendo.

I NOW OWN ALL OF THEM. TO READ THEM IS THE NEXT STEP.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 12th 2010, 4:02 am

Severus has now received two hugs from women who are not Lily.
He will be back shortly to return once he is conscious.

Back to top Go down

Post  Nikki Orwell November 12th 2010, 4:05 am

And I posted failed again.
Nikki Orwell
Nikki Orwell
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 17 ... 23  Next