Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library: Between The Stacks

+22
Audrey Stevenson
Parvati Patil
Scorpius Malfoy
Melanie McCann
Lucius Malfoy
Krasimir Svetkova
Ted Tonks
James Sirius Potter
Nikki Orwell
Andromeda Black
Aurelia Silverwing
Viktor Krum - Inactive
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Draco Malfoy
Dean Thomas
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Lily Evans
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
Ravenclaw Mod
Mya Lupin
Molly Prewett
26 posters

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Library: Between The Stacks - Page 11 Empty Re: The Library: Between The Stacks

Post  Draco Malfoy October 27th 2010, 10:20 pm

Draco got up from his chair feeling a little better physically for having sat down for a while. He still didn't know what to do about Pansy, whether there was anything he could do but he knew that sitting here would solve nothing. He put his book in his bag and carried the old astronomy book up to the front desk. Handing it to Mme Pince she checked it out for him with a suspicious look and he tucked it into his bag and walked out.
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The Library: Between The Stacks - Page 11 Empty Re: The Library: Between The Stacks

Post  Sirius Black October 30th 2010, 4:28 am

Caradoc is here, studying for something or the other. -cue Remus-
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 30th 2010, 4:35 am

Remus walks in, smiling happily to himself because he liked not feeling like he needed to avoid Sirius all the time. Even though it'd been hard for him to do so, talking to Sirius about the problem had really helped...well, after he'd had to do it for a second time because Sirius hadn't taken him seriously the first time. Everything had worked out in the end so it was all good. He turned a corner and spotted Rad sitting and studying. Hm, maybe he could ask him about the other day when he'd punched Sirius. That would be okay, right? "Hey, Rad. Can I join you?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 30th 2010, 4:39 am

Oh. I forgot to mention.
In an attempt to stop himself from sulking he dyed his hair and got plastic surgery and now he looks like this.

The Library: Between The Stacks - Page 11 Jensen+Ackles

He smiles when he sees Remus and nods, scooting over to make room for his friend. "Hey there, cutie! How's it going?" he asked, closing his book and turning to look at Remus.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 30th 2010, 4:44 am

WELL, DAMN.
EXCUSE REMUS WHILE HE STOPS TO STARE AND DROOL A BIT.
*goes to really reply now*
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 30th 2010, 4:55 am

Remus is definitely not used to being called 'cutie'...it is weird to him. He sits down next to his friend and smiles. "I'm doing well. Things are going well too...though I do have to blame you for the fact that I now have to listen to Sirius complain about that lovely bruise that's marring his perfect face. How hard did you hit him anyway?" he doesn't sound super angry or anything - he wasn't one for yelling - but he did sound a little annoyed. After all, Sirius was his best friend and of course he'd get a bit angry if someone hurt him - even if that someone was another good friend of his.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 30th 2010, 4:59 am

Caradoc burst out laughing at that, the incident with Sirius having simply slipped his mind. "Um-- probably harder than I should have. But I can't stand it when guys harass girls, and he happened to be messing with one of my close friends," he explained, not adding on to the fact that he half hit him for all the trouble he'd been causing Remus and Viktor, of course. "If he asks, you can tell him I still stand by the fact that he so had that coming," he said firmly.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 30th 2010, 5:03 am

"Well, I guess I can tell him that." he shrugged, just hoping that that bruise would go away soon...listening to people complain could get annoying - not that he really minded, for some reason, telling Sirius that he looked alright anyway even with the bruise. "I talked to him, by the way...about how the stuff he had said had bothered me. Except I had to do it twice because he didn't take me seriously the first time." he shrugged. "That kind of killed all the courage I'd built up, but I managed to do it again so I could try talking to him again. I think he gets it now, which is good."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 30th 2010, 5:04 am

[I'm going to try going to get some meds at walmart because we have none at home. I shall return shortly!!!]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 30th 2010, 5:07 am

[ok, i might be asleep by then jsyk]

Caradoc looked at Remus in surprise, a smile breaking out on his face. "Remus, that's great. I'm so proud of you," he said honestly, wrapping Remus in a brief hug. "That's really awesome, even if it did take two tries. All that matters is that you had the courage to say what you needed to say, and you did. That's wonderful," he said with a smile.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 30th 2010, 5:55 am

[Mission accomplished! YAY MEDS!!! AND YAY FOR WALMART BEING, LIKE, 5-10 MINUTES AWAY.]

Remus smiled happily, nodding. "It felt really good to actually say something for once, considering I usually let everything slide." Not to say that he'd do that all the time now...he'd still probably let everything slide most of the time. "It's all thanks to you, really. You were so helpful and I really appreciate it. Enough about me though. How are you doing?"

[Alrighty...I'm going to go now...*feels bad for getting up cause it means she has to dump the dog off her lap* I LOVE YOU LOTS AND SHOULD BE ON ALMOST THE WHOLE DAY TOMORROW!!!]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 30th 2010, 5:57 am

[GOODNIGHT!!!! I'LL REPLY TO POLLY IN THE MORNING I'M SLEEPING SOON TOO PROBABLY]

"Well, I'm glad I was able to help you so much, Remus. I like seeing my friends happy," he said, smiling at the other boy. "I've been okay, for the most part. Not my best, a few boy troubles, but nothing that I can't handle, I suppose. And besides, there have been awesome things on the sex front lately," he laughed, waiting for Remus to blush as expected.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 30th 2010, 8:49 pm

He isn't let down either. Remus does indeed get all quaffley. "Well...that's good." Honestly he has no idea what to say to that. "Sorry you've been having boy troubles...I'm not sure if there's anything I can do to help, but I would if there is."

Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 30th 2010, 9:31 pm

Caradoc shook his head, smiling at Remus. "Nah, not really. It's sort of something I don't think anyone can help me with-- it's just one of those things I've got to learn to figure out for myself," he explained, trying not to think about Fabian right now, because really, he's spent far too much time thinking about that man. "Are you always this adorable when you blush? Because I'm afraid I'm going to actually have to try and say things to embarrass you, just to see that face," he teased playfully.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 30th 2010, 9:43 pm

"What?" Remus blinked, trying to resist the urge to cover his face. "Oh, no thank you. Let's not do that, please. Then I'll feel awkward and it'll just be weird." he could still feel his face heating up.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 30th 2010, 9:47 pm

Caradoc stifled a laugh with his hand before Madame Pince tried to chuck him out for laughing too hard, and shrugged at Remus. "But you're even cuter when you're feeling awkward, and it'll only be weird for you, as I have no sense of shame, and you have a sense of shame that is entirely overdeveloped. Sometimes I really wonder how you and Sirius get along at all, you seem such opposites in personality."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 30th 2010, 9:56 pm

"Well, I won't deny that we're sort of opposites there...and, honestly, there's a lot of stuff that I'd probably tell him off for if I was brave enough, cause he tends to do a lot of things I don't agree with, but," he shrugged, "I don't know. There's so much that he does that makes up for the annoying things that I don't mind...and I'm sure it's the same way for him. He probably gets annoyed with me a lot too. He's my best friend though and I wouldn't want him to change, for anything. He gives the best hugs too." he blushed slightly for admitting that, but it was true after all.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 30th 2010, 9:58 pm

Caradoc listened for a moment, before comprehension dawned, and he grinned widely at Remus as he leaned back in his seat. "Ah, I see how it is," he replied, smirking at Remus and trying not to burst out laughing at how adorable Innocent!Remus was. "So, tell me something else about Sirius-- just how long have you been harboring this crush on him, hm? Because clearly it's been a while, Mr. Lupin," he questioned, still suppressing his laughter.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 30th 2010, 10:04 pm

D:
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 30th 2010, 10:05 pm

Yeah...that was my post...not really. XD
*is dead*
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 30th 2010, 10:12 pm

"Tell you something more about him- WAIT WHAT!?" he blinked, horrified, having forgotten for a moment that they were in the library and Madam Pince would probably come after them in a few seconds if they didn't keep quiet. "That's the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard." he wouldn't even consider that a possibility - it just couldn't happen. "We are just very good, close friends, thank you."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 30th 2010, 10:18 pm

"Right, so that's exactly why you're always blushing when you talk about him, and always going on about how wonderful he is, with that little-kid-on-Christmas-morning look in your eyes, despite how often you tell me he does things that upset you. You're making loads of sense, Remus," he chortled, shaking his head. "Are you really going to tell me you don't feel any attraction towards him? Because seriously, I don't think there's a girl or guy who likes dudes in this school who hasn't thought about it at least once, with Sirius," he added.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 30th 2010, 10:26 pm

"Ngghh," he covered his ears, shutting his eyes and shaking his head. "I do not want to know what other people are thinking about doing with my best friend, thank you very much. And no, I don't feel anything towards him besides the fact that we are very good friends." Yet at the same time he had to try really hard to ignore the painful, ache in his chest, which could very well be telling him otherwise. He wasn't that unlucky that he would fall in love with one of the seemingly straightest guys in the school, who also just happened to be his best friend, was he? Yeah. Exactly. He wasn't. It just wouldn't happen.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 30th 2010, 10:31 pm

Caradoc did let out a slight chuckle, smiling kindly at Remus in understanding. "Whatever you say, Remus. But if you ever need someone to talk to, don't you ever forget, I'm here," he reminded him, reaching out and touching his shoulder in a comforting manner.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 30th 2010, 10:40 pm

Remus does not like the look of 'oh, okay, I'll let you say whatever you want but I'm pretty darn sure I'm right' and he just shakes his head because he knows that he is right - there's no way he could have any sort of romantic feelings towards Sirius. None what so ever. Inner!Remus is panicking. Ah well. "Thanks, Rad." he smiled lightly at his friend. "I really think you're bit off the mark here, with this one though. Cause we really are just close friends."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 23 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 17 ... 23  Next