Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library: Between The Stacks

+22
Audrey Stevenson
Parvati Patil
Scorpius Malfoy
Melanie McCann
Lucius Malfoy
Krasimir Svetkova
Ted Tonks
James Sirius Potter
Nikki Orwell
Andromeda Black
Aurelia Silverwing
Viktor Krum - Inactive
KingsleyShacklebolt Inact
Draco Malfoy
Dean Thomas
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Lily Evans
Sirius Black
Remus Lupin
Ravenclaw Mod
Mya Lupin
Molly Prewett
26 posters

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next

Go down

The Library: Between The Stacks - Page 7 Empty Re: The Library: Between The Stacks

Post  Aurelia Silverwing October 6th 2010, 5:15 am

Because Aura has been at the table instead of by the books too many times.
She wanders up and down the aisles, perusing the books, occasionally pulling one down and looking through it. Sometimes she kept one in her arms, sometimes she had to run and put one back so she had space for another. Overall, Aurelia was enjoying spending time in the library again.
Aurelia Silverwing
Aurelia Silverwing

Back to top Go down

The Library: Between The Stacks - Page 7 Empty Re: The Library: Between The Stacks

Post  Remus Lupin October 6th 2010, 5:21 am

Remus is bored and that means to the library he goes. He hasn't really talked to Sirius in a while - which sucks - and he hasn't seen Viktor since that dance and he sort of misses him - just because Viktor's such a great friend.
He walks around, randomly pulling a book or two off the shelves to look at them and mostly just places them back, moving on. Turning a corner, he almost runs into a girl who looks like she was having a fun time just perusing the shelves like he was. "Oops, sorry. Almost ran into you there." Then he mentally headdesks because it was pretty obvious that he almost ran into her - he didn't need to say it.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurelia Silverwing October 6th 2010, 5:28 am

Aurelia heard his voice and turned around, stumbling, startled. "Oh! Hello!" She managed to smile, feeling so out of place. Never met this guy before. Ever. Now I see him twice in two days and he has NO idea he told me about his personal life. Fantastic! She managed a slight laugh. "It's, er, it's fine. Done that before myself actually. " She tried to force herself to calm down, which bit by bit worked as she recovered from shock, though it didn't change the strangeness of the situation for her.
Aurelia Silverwing
Aurelia Silverwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 6th 2010, 5:33 am

Remus almost reached out to stop her from stumbling, but he doesn't and it's all good cause she doesn't fall anyway. He shuffles to his other foot, feeling slightly awkward now. It's not that hard to talk to a girl, Lupin. You can talk to Molly pretty much just fine now. You can talk to this girl too. "Yeah..it's surprising how easily it is to run into people sometimes, isn't?" he chuckled lightly, "Er, I'm Remus."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurelia Silverwing October 6th 2010, 5:37 am

"Quite." Aurelia smiled, trying to be all cool and casual like she's usually quite bad at doing. "Not always bad though. Last time it was me running into someone and they're now a friend of mine. " She found an empty space on a shelf to put her books down as she replied. "It's nice to meet you Remus, i'm Aurelia. You can call me Aura if you want though. " Good...he's introducing himself again. Doesn't realize i'm the wolf, apparently. I hope so.
Aurelia Silverwing
Aurelia Silverwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 6th 2010, 5:42 am

"Well, as long as it didn't end badly." he smiled lightly, "I've run into people before while carrying lots of books and it doesn't usually end well. It's nice to meet you too, Aurelia...er, Aura?" he turns slightly quaffley, because it's never easy for him to talk to a girl. "Do you come in here often? I spend almost all my free time in here, myself."

[Ack, I have to get up uber early tomorrow. *flails* I'm going to bed now, but if you reply after this then I'll reply before going to work tomorrow! *huggles* Night!!!]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurelia Silverwing October 6th 2010, 5:48 am

[*gigglesnort at Remus saying 'do you come here often?' * XD
Alrighty, good night! *hugs*]

"Aura. " She nodded, affirming her choice in nickname. "Yeah, I don't plan on doing it, and was quite surprised how it turned out. You know, it's odd we haven't run into each other more...I really am in here a lot. I guess it's more recently. I like being outdoors too much to lurk inside all the time." ..That wasn't suspicious, right? Everyone likes fresh air..
Aurelia Silverwing
Aurelia Silverwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 6th 2010, 1:10 pm

[hehe XD]

"It is odd," he smiled slightly, "though I guess the library is rather huge. So maybe we just kept missing one another." After all, he'd recently found out that Severus was in here a lot too and Remus hardly ever saw him in here either. So maybe it was just because the room was so big they all just kept missing one another. "Oh, I like being outdoors too though I love it in here, the library, more so I end up in here more. The outdoors is wonderful, especially in Autumn." See, you're doing just fine. It's really not that hard to talk to a girl.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurelia Silverwing October 7th 2010, 12:38 am

Aurelia grinned at the idea of the library being that huge. "I guess that must be it. Yeah, autumn is so much fun! Nearly as much as winter snowball fights. Never thought about the library being THAT big though. Maybe different sections? I stick to novels, or books on charms and transfiguration. Maybe Care of Magical Creatures related. What about you, what kind of books do you like?"
Aurelia Silverwing
Aurelia Silverwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 7th 2010, 12:46 am

"I'm a big fan of Autumn cause of the leaves changing colors falling off the trees - it's a pretty sight." he smiled, slightly quaffley at having admitted that to her. "I'm not a big fan of snowball fights, myself. Too cold and wet." he wrinkled his nose. "What books do I like? Hm...pretty much every kind. I'll read almost anything that has words in it. Though I'll admit I'm not a fan of books on potions and that subject. Mostly cause I suck at it." he laughed lightly.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurelia Silverwing October 7th 2010, 3:13 am

"Ooh! I love the colours in autumn! It's true, the trees really are beautiful. Winter has it's beauty too...but it is cold and wet outside. That's why there's cocoa!" Aurelia smiled, thinking of it while remembering books she'd read recently. "Oh I completely agree about potions. I'm alright at it though, I suppose. It's Defense Against the Dark Arts that really gets me, along with History of Magic. He just drones on and on!
She shrugged helplessly. " Maybe that's why I can't read just anything. It's like...visual Professor Binns. My brain might start melting."
Aurelia Silverwing
Aurelia Silverwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 10th 2010, 1:10 am

Remus loves coca...and not just cause it's chocolate-y. It's a really nummy drink. "I tend to explode things when it comes to potions." he admits. Of course he'd gotten a bit better, a bit anyway, since he'd been getting lessons from Severus. "I'm pretty good at Defense Against the Dark Arts...History of Magic is fascinating!" he loved that class. "Though, I'll admit, it'd be even more interesting if Professor Binns didn't drone on so much."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Aurelia Silverwing October 11th 2010, 5:04 am

[Sorry for the super late reply, this has been a crazy weekend]

"Agreed, at least on the history of magic thing. It's just how he teaches, I can't focus!" Aurelia replied, looking mournful. "I'm just plain hopeless at Defense Against the Dark Arts though, or at least i'm sure I would be if I had to apply it to anything for real." She shrugged. " I mean, I like history and spell-casting...and baking...which is sort of close to what is required for potions..." Aura laughed lightly. "It just doesn't mix apparently, and work out to me being good at the subject."
Aurelia Silverwing
Aurelia Silverwing

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 19th 2010, 3:21 am

-boots you out- NINE DAYS IS ENOUGH.

Caradoc is here, browsing the shelves. -cue Remus-
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

http://eowynchester.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 19th 2010, 3:35 am

Remus is still not in a good mood since his conversation with Sirius in the dorm. He's quite upset about it, actually. Being upset leads to lots of thinking, and the combination of thinking and being upset is very distracting so Remus doesn't see Rad as he walks around a shelf and runs right into the other man. "Oops, sorry." he says, sounding like he's not even really aware of what just happened anyway.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 19th 2010, 3:38 am

Caradoc gives a yelp of surprise, having been enraptured by a book when Remus turned the corner and collided with him. "Oh! Remus! Hey! Don't worry about it," he said, smiling brightly at him. "How're you doing? You look-- oh, you look not so happy. Something up?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 19th 2010, 3:45 am

"Something?" Blank look. "Oh, maybe, not really, I don't know...yeah." he sighed. "It's really not that important...well, it is, but I guess I should've expected it sooo..." he shrugged, "I don't know. How are you?"
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 19th 2010, 3:49 am

"Better than you, apparently. Why don't we sit down, and you tell me what's going on?" he suggested, frowning at Remus' expression. "I mean, I know we're not exactly close, but we've talked before, and stuff. What's going on? I don't like seeing any of my friends sad," he said, walking over to a couch and sitting down, gesturing for Remus to sit down beside him.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 19th 2010, 4:04 am

As much as Remus didn't want to think about the stuff with Sirius right now, he knew it would help to talk about it with someone. So he sat down on the couch next to Rad and sighed, staring at the floor. "Well, I told you about how close Sirius and I are, right? He's my best friend and I trust him a lot. I haven't been able to tell him about me being, you know, gay, so I've been lying to him a lot. The problem is that Sirius can always tell when I'm lying. We sort of fought the other night because he knows I'm not telling him something...and he couldn't understand why I kept telling him that I want to tell him what's going on but can't yet, that he'll have to wait because I'm not exactly sure how to tell him yet. It's not just that either, I'm also afraid to tell him because I'm not sure how it's going to affect our friendship. So that didn't go well. Then later we talked it over and made up, I guess. He accepted the fact that I was allowed to have my secrets, but I promised him that I'd tell him eventually. Then things were normal and he started going on about girls and whatever he'd been up to lately, I can't even remember cause I was tired and not really paying attention, then he started going on about a guy he'd met during this game a group of them had been playing, about how the guy was gay and he said..." Remus stopped, unable to go on cause he was just too upset about it. How was he ever going to work up the courage to tell Sirius now?
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 19th 2010, 4:11 am

Caradoc listened in silence, sighing at Remus and placing a hand comfortingly on his shoulder. "Remus, I'm so sorry. You shouldn't have to do that, but I guess, when you've been friends so long... it's hard, Remus, oh, come here," he said, frowning and promptly wrapping his arms around him and giving him a nice, warm, snuggly hug. Awwweh. "As for how to tell him, there are enough ways, I mean, hell, you could do something ridiculous and pop out of the closet wearing a rainbow tutu and do a jig, or you know, Remus, you could just, well, tell him. But I think the bigger problem here is that you're afraid to," he said softly, letting go and sighing again. "I'm glad you two can make up, and he can respect your privacy, though. Wait, what did he say? About who?" he asked, growing rather concerned, given that he's befriended half the gay population of this school and he'll have a bone to pick with Sirius if he's been talking trash about one of his buddies.
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 19th 2010, 4:23 am

Remus can't help leaning into Rad's hug, glad for the comfort it brought. "I'm sure I'll find some way to do it. Some how." he smiled, sadly. "I can't remember everything he said," he told Rad, somewhat nervously. He didn't want Rad to go after Sirius for saying horrible things, because then Sirius would know it was Remus that told Rad and then he'd wonder why Remus was so upset about it and then...he might figure it all out. Which, while saving Remus from having to tell Sirius himself, would not really be the way Remus would want Sirius to find out. "just that it grossed him out and that it was wrong and, oh I don't remember, I was too upset and got up and left. He was talking about George...I can't remember the last name. Please don't yell at him about it?" he looked up at Rad with puppy eyes. Awww.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 19th 2010, 4:31 am

Caradoc nearly laughs in surprise, having not heard from or seen George since their exceedingly awkward conversation by the lake, during which Rad had essentially told him that the words relationship and commitment are simply not part of his vocabulary, and George had turned all sulky and sad. Caradoc rolls his eyes at Remus' puppy dog eyes, and nods, though he isn't exactly pleased about it. "Oh, I know George, and I can vouch for his homosexuality, but fine-- I won't yell at Sirius, but only because you asked me not to, alright?" he said, draping an arm around Remus' shoulder, and rubbing it in a soothing manner. "Remus, I'm sorry he's like that. Some people are just brought up to think like that, you know? There's a lot of prejudice in this world, whether it be homophobia or racism, sexism, or even this stupid pureblood muggle born stuff. It's all the same, the way I see it. But really, if you two have been best friends for this long, while I'm not saying he won't be shocked or upset about it at first, I think he'll come to accept it, okay? From the way you've spoken about him, it sounds like he really cares about you, and if he does, he'll try to do his best to make sure things between you stay alright, no matter what. Or at least, I'd hope for it, okay?"
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 19th 2010, 4:37 am

Remus practically sighs in relief when Rad says he won't yell at Sirius. "Thanks, Rad." he smiled sadly. He was going to keep hoping that somehow he'd find a way to tell Sirius and everything would turn out alright, but, for now, he was still rather nervous about it...and he still couldn't help being a tiny bit upset. After all, now he was probably going to have to explain to Sirius why he sort of stormed out of the dorm. Unless he got lucky and somehow Sirius forgot all about that already. One could hope, right?
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sirius Black October 19th 2010, 4:49 am

Shit, I didn't see you posted D:

One can indeed hope, and might get lucky, if Sirius gets lucky tonight. Yup. That's about your only hope, mate, but it looks like it might be a good chance of him being in a spectacular mood anyway, so, we're good. "No problem, Remus-- I don't want to see you upset, is all. I really do feel terrible that you have to go through this-- somehow, I managed to escape most of those kinds of problems. Probably a combination of both growing up in Jersey, and being a hulking mass of muscle-- they tend not to bother you, if you can squish their skull between your fingers," he said jokingly, keeping his arm around Remus in hopes it'll make him feel better. "Hey, look, I know I can't just dangle Sirius upside down and shake him until some sense gets knocked into him, but if there is anything I can do to help you out, let me know, okay? Even if it is just hanging out, and taking your mind off things."
Sirius Black
Sirius Black
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin October 19th 2010, 4:59 am

It's okies!! ^^ *flails*

"I'm pretty sure if you hung Sirius upside down and shook him it still wouldn't knock some sense into him." he chuckled, leaning into Rad slightly because it was comforting, even if it wasn't as comforting as Sirius' hugs were. "I'd love to keep sitting here and hanging with you." he smiles, all cute and innocent-like. Aww. "It'd be great to get my mind off this craziness for a while. It's been giving me quite a headache."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 23 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 23  Next