Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

+4
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Penelope Rosier
Narcissa Black
8 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore] - Page 3 Empty Re: Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

Post  Penelope Rosier June 30th 2010, 7:40 am

"oh you pulled away. great. that makes me feel SO much better. Merlin, Marcus! What the hell? Why am I never good enough for you?" she stood up and turned away from him, afraid he might see the tears threatening to spill over
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore] - Page 3 Empty Re: Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 7:42 am

"No!" He stood up and grabbed her arm turning her back around to look at him. "You're better than good for me. You're better than I am. Way better." he said looking right into her eyes for the first time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 30th 2010, 7:44 am

she yanked her arm away from him "obviously not! otherwise you wouldn't be running to TAM of all people, who you know I can't stand, and kissing her! Marcus, that's low. so low."
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 7:46 am

"I know...." He mumbled quietly and looked down at the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 30th 2010, 7:47 am

"why Marcus? why did you do it? was it because of...what happened? damnit just, tell me!"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 7:48 am

"I..I don't know why I did it. Okay? It was just. I don't know." He said shaking his head. "I'm sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 30th 2010, 7:50 am

she backed away from him slowly "I-I need time. space." she bit her lip as she contemplated bolting out the door
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 7:53 am

"Oh. Umm...Okay." He said looking away from her slowly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 30th 2010, 7:56 am

she gave him one last nervous glance before bolting out of the common room. this was ridiculous. how could this have happened?? everything had gone to shit in a matter of days. once she was out of the common room, she let the tears fall freely as she tried to find someplace quiet to think
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 7:59 am

"Penny!" he yelled after he as she left the common room but it obviously didn't work because she just kept going. He sat down on the couch and buried his head in his hands. Why did he do this? Why did he have to kiss Tam? Why was Tam so damn attractive? He sat there and thought for a moment and eventually stood up and walked out of the common room and up to his dorm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 7:51 pm

Regulus walks in before going up to his dorm to be bothered by Gellert. Yeah. You know what, let's just say he's just gotten in from quidditch practice, so he's sweaty, muscular, and shirtless, SO HE CAN BE LIKE HA DEE HA I TOLD YOU SO.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass June 30th 2010, 7:54 pm

Dee skipped Quidditch practice for some reason. Whatever. She sees a muscular guy out of the corner of her eye and turns around to say hello, and says, "Oh, hello... Reg." Her eyes pop out of her sockets.
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 7:56 pm

LOL.

Regulus shakes his hair out of his eyes and smiles up at Dee. "Hey, Dee, what's up?" he says, oblivious to any eye-popping.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass June 30th 2010, 7:59 pm

Dee ignores his question and begins to poke his arm. "Are you sure you're Regulus Arcturus Black? Are you absolutely positive?"
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 8:02 pm

Regulus stares at her confusedly. "What- yes, of course I am, who do I look like Marcus Flint? Honestly, Demetria- have you been smoking again or something, you look a little- odd."

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass June 30th 2010, 8:06 pm

Dee shoots a sharp glare at him. "Hey, that's all in the past. And I don't look odd. I'm not odd. It's just that you don't LOOK like Regulus Arcturus Black."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 8:12 pm

Regulus raised a brow and smirked at her, finally figuring out what she's going on about. "Then tell me, whom DO I look like, then? And did you really just say you weren't odd, because if anyone has ever been odd it is most certainly Demetria Riddle."

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass June 30th 2010, 8:15 pm

"Okay, well I'll admit that saying I'm not odd is a bit of a stretch... but anyway, you aren't noodly anymore. You don't look like a walking stick figure." She sighs, and starts rummaging through her pockets for the promised prize. "Guess that means you won the bet."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 8:19 pm

Regulus laughed and hugged Dee. "No, I'm not a walking stick figure. I started playing quidditch again, remember? And training with Viktor. And 'training' with Viktor, too- that's a work out, I won't lie," he said with a blush and a grin, hoping to embarrass Dee.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass June 30th 2010, 8:21 pm

Dee laughs and drops the bag of money on the floor as she covers her bright red face. "I don't want to hear it, Reggie! Gah! Thanks for that mental image!"
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 8:26 pm

Regulus laughed even harder and picked up the bag, putting it on the table as he grinned at her. "Hey, I wouldn't call me Reggie, if I were you- that's just about asking for me to torment you back, you know. And it's not like I said anything detailed, I mean, we get quite creative, if I was really looking to bother you I've got quite the stories," he said with an even wider smile, doubling over with laughter. "I'm only kidding. Well, not about being creative, but about actually telling you the stories. Sit down- I've missed you. How're you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass June 30th 2010, 8:32 pm

Dee chuckles at Reg's babble. "I'm happy for you, just spare me the gory details, please!" She falls down on the couch, and continues, "I'm alright. I have a- well, I don't even know what he is. I like him, and I think he likes me, but I wouldn't say he's my boyfriend. We've only been on one date, you see."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 8:35 pm

Regulus brightened at that and smiled at her. "That's nice, Dee! Who is he? Is he in our year? Slytherin?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass June 30th 2010, 8:41 pm

"No, Gryff, but you can't really judge me, can you? You're dating one too!" She leans back against the arm of the couch. "Actually, it's your gun buddy, Tolga."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 8:44 pm

Regulus looked up in surprise but smiled. "Oh, I remember Viktor mentioning that, now that I remember. That's nice," he said, and he meant it, too. "You're both insane enough for each other, I think. Violent, too, on second thought," he said as he remembered Dee trying to pummel him on more than one occasion, not to mention her being a beater.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next