Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

+4
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Penelope Rosier
Narcissa Black
8 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore] - Page 7 Empty Re: Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

Post  Narcissa Black August 4th 2010, 6:39 pm

She obliges, quite easily, and sits next to him. "Yup! Cissa, Cissy, that's what people call me." she fixes her hair a bit. "So, how have you been? I really don't know much about you, come to think of it." Just that you're gorgeous and extremely sexy. But you knew that.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore] - Page 7 Empty Re: Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 4th 2010, 6:42 pm

"You don't, do you? We really haven't spent as much time together as I hoped we would," he said with a charming smile. "I've been spending time a bit of time with your cousin, Regulus however. I must say, I really do like the boy." Even if he is scared of me.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 4th 2010, 6:53 pm

Narcissa nodded, unaware as to what 'liking the boy' meant. "Oh, Regulus is fantastic. He's like a brother to me. I heard he was spending time with you." she flipped her hair over her shoulder. "I hope you aren't a bad influence on him, though. He's so impressionable." she said, a bit jokingly.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 4th 2010, 6:57 pm

Lucius smirked, knowing that he was certainly influencing Regulus in one way or another. In his mind, he was just the influence that Regulus Black needed. "So he mentioned me to you?" he asked, sounding pleased that the Black heir was taking an obvious liking to him-- unless Lucius had ruined that last night of course. "I don't think you need to worry about me making a bad influence on your cousin. It seems we already have a lot in common as it is."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 4th 2010, 6:58 pm

Narcissa smiled. "I'm glad he's found a friend--I'm not sure how many he has, or even who he hangs around these days." she said. "Though, I must say, I think your hair is far nicer than his."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 4th 2010, 7:03 pm

Lucius had already figured that Regulus didn't have many friends. Why else would Regulus have found it so easy to open up to him about everything? He grinned at the compliment because after getting his ego slightly deflated last night, he needed some help boosting it up. That's not difficult when you're Lucius Malfoy. "You think so?" he asked as he ran his fingers through his hair, as if smoothing out what was already perfectly in place. "I seem to get that quite a lot. Yours is nice too," he commented as he gently reached out to twirl a strand of Narcissa's hair around his fingers before letting it fall back around her pretty, little face.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 4th 2010, 7:28 pm

Narcissa giggled and found herself blushing easily. "Well, thank you," she said shyly as she fingered a lock. "Yours is nice. What do you use, may I ask?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 4th 2010, 7:34 pm

Lucius smirked, being reminded of how easily he made people feel this way, though it's not like he could ever truly forget. "I use a very specific product. It's rather hard to find, so we have it imported by owl," he explained as if it wasn't a big deal. "Only the best for hair as perfect as mine," he says like the narcissistic jerk he is.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 4th 2010, 8:38 pm

[Omg, my inner Regulus feels so bad about last night, especially because of Narcissa. He feels terrible >.<]

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 10th 2010, 7:46 am

[Awww. She wouldn't be mad, FYI. Sad, yes, but still.]

Narcissa giggled. "Well, whatever you're doing, it works." she paused. "What are you doing after Hogwarts? Because you could definitely be a model or something." she said, only fueling his narcissism.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 10th 2010, 7:50 am

Lucius grins at the compliment and tries to think of how to answer it. He didn't know Narcissa well enough yet to say, Oh, you know. Just going to run off and join this Dark Lord that everyone's talking about. It's all the rage, you see. So, he decides to just stick with focusing on the compliment. "A model, you say? My, my, that does sound like me," he says with a charming smile. "I certainly do have the hair for it, and the face, and the body." Oh Lucius, you're so modest.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 10th 2010, 7:57 am

Narcissa grinned. "Sounds like an exciting life. Lots of traveling, fame, and even a nice profit." she pauses. "Though, you're the Malfoy heir, aren't you? I can't imagine you having a problem with money."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 10th 2010, 8:02 am

"Money has never been a problem in my family. Though, I'm sure being a Black, you and Regulus can say the same thing," he said with a cocky grin. "So, what about you? What does Narcissa Black want to do after Hogwarts?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 10th 2010, 8:13 am

"My, my, my," she said, smiling. "Money and looks? Must have the girls crawling all over you." she smirked. "I'm not totally sure. I have another year, though, so something might come to me. I might just be an eternal housewife--who knows?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 10th 2010, 8:21 am

"Occasionally," he replied smirking that sexy smirk of his. "A housewife, eh? Sounds like a plan. I don't see you have any problems finding yourself a husband, so it looks like you're set for life if you stick with that plan."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 10th 2010, 10:42 am

Narcissa giggled, that light, twinkling sort of flirty giggle she had. "Well, actually, I don't exactly have a lot of guys clamoring at the chance to be with me, you know," she said, smiling. "But, one day, Mr. Right or whatever will show up and the world will explode with happiness and butterflies. Or something like that."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 10th 2010, 10:50 am

"Happiness and butterflies, huh?" he echoed with an amused smirk. "I must say, I'm surprised. A pretty, charming little thing like you doesn't have all the guys after her," he said with his charming smile.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 10th 2010, 10:54 am

Narcissa laughed again. She found it surprisingly easy to do, as if she was wrapped around his finger--which she very much was. "Well, thank you, Lucius." she said. "I find it hard to believe, you know, that you haven't been--romping about with every girl in school. Or, at least to my knowledge."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 10th 2010, 10:59 am

Lucius shrugged but remained smiling at Narcissa. "Oh. I've just been rather busy lately. You know, lounging on the couch, relaxing on that chair, sleeping, brushing my hair which tends to take hours. You know, important stuff," he said with teasing smirk.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 10th 2010, 11:07 am

Narcissa nodded, very seriously. "You'll have to give me hair care lessons sometime. Nobody in my family understands hair care, and Severus certainly doesn't. They don't understand why it's so important. You understand me better than they do, anyways," she said, a gleam in her eyes that showed clearly that she thought Lucius was possibly the best person in the world.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 10th 2010, 11:14 am

Lucius' face lights up at the mention of hair care and he scoots over so that he's sitting closer to Cissa. "I could do that," he said eagerly as he reached out to twirl a strand of Cissa's hair around his fingers. "Your hair...is perfect. I wouldn't mind spending hours brushing it," he said with a charismatic smile.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 10th 2010, 11:25 am

Narcissa blushed and bit her lower lip. "T-Thank you," she stammered and cleared her throat. "We'll have to make an arrangement for a hair day. We'll just--fix each other's hair to our liking. Or you'll help me with mine, anyway. Yours is perfect as is."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 10th 2010, 11:32 am

Lucius smirked as Cissa blushed and let her hair fall as he pulled his hand away. "Yours is fine just the way it is," he said kindly because he's Lucius Malfoy. He can be charming when he wants to be. "You really are a pretty girl, Narcissa, but I really should get going. I'll be seeing you around. The next time we talk I'll be sure to help you with any hair care questions you have," he said before reaching out to take Cissa's hand and kissing it lightly as he looked her in the eyes. "Nice talking to you." And with that, he's off to go sleep or brush his hair or something.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 10th 2010, 11:38 am

Narcissa was barely able to manage a "Ah, night!" as Lucius said goodbye. After looking around to make sure nobody noticed her, she squealed and twirled with glee. She threw herself down to the couch and hugged a pillow, as if she was unable to believe that just happened and screamed into the pillow before returning to her own dorm.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 4:53 am

Regulus is here after breaking up with Viktor.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next