Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

+4
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Penelope Rosier
Narcissa Black
8 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore] - Page 8 Empty Re: Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

Post  Narcissa Black August 13th 2010, 4:55 am

Narcissa comes down the day after the party and sees Regulus. "Oh, hello, Regulus!!" she giggles happily because she's Narcissa and does that. "How are you? I haven't seen you in AGES!"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore] - Page 8 Empty Re: Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 5:00 am

Regulus looks up at Cissa's voice and feels horribly guilty, realizing that the evidence from his night with Lucius was exposed on his neck, and he felt terrible for hurting her like this, on top of everything else. He sighed and shrugged, deciding not to even bother with lying. "I'm shitty. Viktor and I broke up. I did some really bad stuff. Not good, Cissy, I'm sorry," he said dully wrapping his arms around his knees and hugging them close.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 13th 2010, 5:35 am

Narcissa's face immediately falls and she sits next to Regulus. "Regulus, don't be sorry for feeling bad," she said softly, wrapping her arms around him. "This isn't your fault. I'm so, so sorry you and Viktor broke up..." she wonders vaguely what 'bad stuff' he did, but figured he would clarify if he felt it needed clarification. She couldn't help but worry, though. "Do you want to talk about it?" she asked quietly.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 5:57 am

"I'm not sorry for feeling like shit, I'm sorry for what I did, because it hurts you too, and I never should've done it. I'm sorry. I'm not going to lie to you or hide it from you, I'd rather you just knew and hated me like you should. I'm sorry. I... I know you like Lucius, but I did it anyway. I was angry at Viktor, and I ended up getting drunk and sleeping with Lucius, Narcissa. I'm so sorry, I feel terrible," he said, feeling sick to his stomach as he buried his face in his hands.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 13th 2010, 6:20 am

Narcissa's expression seemed to drop and her whole body froze. He... slept with Lucius. He had-- Lucius... He hadn't been interested in her at all, and here she was, tripping over herself to try to impress him. And now... Now he probably thought she was some stupid little girl who was easily manipulated. How stupid could she be? Why would somebody like Lucius like somebody like her? She bit her lip and had the strongest urge to curl up and die. And then there was Regulus, who she had confided in and told about her crush... "I'm not mad," she said finally, but her voice revealed how hurt she was. But Regulus... He was upset. He hadn't meant to, he hadn't... He felt horrible. He didn't want her to be upset, surely, so she wouldn't be upset. She put on her best smile, however weak it may have been, and looked at him. "I'm fine. It was just a crush, Regulus. Look at me," she said, taking his hands off his face. "I'm alright. Really." she said, a bit weakly.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 6:26 am

Regulus looked up at her sadly and shook his head. "You're not alright, and I am sorry. I'll make it up to you. I don't know how, but I will, okay? I will, I promise," he said, though he hadn't the slightest clue what he'd do. He'd figure something out. "It didn't mean anything, I swear. It was just one stupid, drunken mistake, and it's never gonna happen again. Never," he said reassuringly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 13th 2010, 6:33 am

Cissa shook her head. "I'm fine. Honest. And--And I know it won't happen again! I mean, it... It's just a crush, Reg. A stupid little crush that means nothing. Don't feel bad." she looked at him, trying her best to be happy. "Well, do you like him? Was he a good, erm... what's the word? Sexual partner? Well, was he good, that is?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 13th 2010, 6:39 am

"... Do you really wanna hear about that, Cissa? I mean, Viktor was one thing, but you like Lucius-- oh, wait, I guess you do, in that case," he said with an awkward laugh. "Er... yeah. He was good. Very, very good... if you like it rough, anyway. Not that I have a lot of experience, though. I mean, I've like never had bad sex. Ever. I still think Gellert was better, but Lucius was a lot better about it all emotionally, I guess. He at least stayed the night," he said rather awkwardly, not sure how much he should really be talking about this with Narcissa.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 14th 2010, 3:36 am

Narcissa nodded, almost wishing she hadn't asked, but she remained with a small, forced smile on her face. "Oh, well, I'm... I'm very glad you had fun!" she said with a small laugh.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 14th 2010, 3:41 am

"Narcissa, can we stop talking about this? I don't want to upset you and that's all this is doing," he said bluntly, reaching over and hugging her tightly. "I'm sorry, and I love you very, very, very much. You're the only family I've really got and I never meant to hurt you, and I won't do something like this again. I love you, okay? I'm sorry," he said for the millionth time, kissing her on the cheek affectionately. "Please don't be angry at me. I need you. You're the best friend I've got."

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 14th 2010, 3:46 am

Narcissa's heart melted a bit. "I'm not angry at you, Reg! Please don't blame yourself--I'm just... I'm upset with myself, that's all." she sighed. "I mean, I was just being stupid, tripping over myself to get him to notice me, and he didn't like me at all." she shrugged. "Well, what's done is done, and there's no use crying about it. Right? Right." she leaned back and made a note to mope by herself. "So, any happy news, I hope? You must have some!"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 14th 2010, 4:03 am

"... No? Not really, honestly. I got dumped and I slept with a guy I shouldn't have and that about sums up my life for a while. Oh, and before Viktor dumped me, he snogged Cedric behind my back, and snogged Sirius in front of me. Wow, I'm a joykill, aren't I?" he says glumly, shrugging a little.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 14th 2010, 4:27 am

Cissa reaches over to hug him. "Regulus... I'm sorry. You know what, we're gonna go out for ice cream. Just you and me--and whoever else you want to bring, of course. My treat." she looked at him very seriously. "Nobody can be sad with ice cream. What do you say?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 14th 2010, 4:59 am

"... You're the sweetest, girl," he said with a small smile. "Alright, I won't say no to that," he said as he hugged her. "Fine. Enough of my sadness. How're you?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 15th 2010, 5:23 am

Narcissa thought for a moment. "Me? Well, up until now, I've been fine, I guess," she said. "Nothing much has been happening, I guess..."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 15th 2010, 5:25 am

"Nothing? Nothing at all? Didn't you go to that seventh year party with Severus? How was that?" he asked.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black August 15th 2010, 5:39 am

"Oh, that?" Narcissa asked, thinking about it. "It was fun. You know, casual. Severus is sweet." she paused. "And seventh year parties are kind of incredible. They're really fun!!" she giggled.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 15th 2010, 5:43 am

"Sweet? Wouldn't be the word I'd use to describe him, but then, I don't really know him that well, do I?" he said shrugging. "I'll bet, I'm so jealous. I can't wait until I'm a seventh year- but I'll take sixth year, or anything but fifth year. Bloody O.W.L.s," he said with a frown.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8