Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

+4
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Penelope Rosier
Narcissa Black
8 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore] Empty Re: Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

Post  Narcissa Black June 28th 2010, 4:48 am

Narcissa opens her mouth to protest but nods. "Sure." she smiles, and whips out her clear nail polish and other tools.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore] Empty Re: Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

Post  Guest June 28th 2010, 4:50 am

He smiles at her and cautiously and slowly reaches his hands over to her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 28th 2010, 4:53 am

Narcissa eagerly takes them and begins to file and trim them. "Isn't this relaxing?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 28th 2010, 4:54 am

"Oh, yeah. It's just so enjoyable and fun." He says somewhat sarcastically with a slight laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 28th 2010, 4:57 am

Narcissa seems to miss the sarcasm entirely and looks at him encouragingly. "Great! You know, I find nail painting to be therapeutic! Do you, too?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 28th 2010, 4:57 am

"Ummm." He shrugs. "Sure...why not." He laughed slightly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 28th 2010, 5:03 am

"Well, that's good! See, we have something in common! And here I was, thinking we didn't. What else do you suppose we have in common? Do you like rabbits? I like them."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 28th 2010, 5:05 am

"Ummm....yeah. Rabbits are great..I guess." He smiled. "Umm, do you like Quidditch?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 28th 2010, 5:10 am

"Oh, I do!" she smiles. "I'm a Beater, actu--OHMIGOD, YOU'RE THE CAPTAIN, AREN'T YOU. WOAH."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 28th 2010, 5:12 am

"Yeah." He smiled and nodded slowly. "I am."

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 28th 2010, 5:14 am

"Then, like, why haven't I seen you? Did I miss all the practices?" she asks, looking fearful.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 28th 2010, 5:16 am

He sat there thinking for a second and looked at her. "Yeah...you did." He laughed slightly

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black June 28th 2010, 5:44 am

"Oh..." she pouts. "Sorry, then... Um... YOU KNOW, I'D BE LIKE, A SUPER GOOD CHEERLEADER. LIKE, I'M SOO GOOD AT CHEERING. SO YOU CAN GET A REAL BEATER AND THEN I CAN CHEER, IF YOU WANT."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 28th 2010, 5:46 am

He smiled at her. "It's fine. If you want to be on the team as a beater you can still have the spot. If you want to be a cheerleader than I can look for someone else. It's up to you really."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 30th 2010, 6:18 am

[i'm abducting this space.]

Penny waltzed into the common room, a smile on her face, still glad as ever to be herself again
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 6:19 am

Marcus walked into the common room after dropping his broom off where the brooms go because yeah I can do that because I am the fucking Quidditch captain. Anyway he walked in, trying to be quiet and not be noticed because it was late and he just got back from Tam's...so yeah...

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 30th 2010, 6:23 am

Penny looked around when she heard someone enter. she smiled when she saw it was Marcus and ran over to him, wrapping her arms around him in a hug "Hey there!"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 6:24 am

Marcus grinned at her when he saw her and wrapped his arms around her, pulling her into a close hug. "Hey!" He said giving her a quick kiss.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 30th 2010, 6:25 am

she smiled and kissed him "how was your day?" something about him was off...he smelled...not like himself...she frowned a bit
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 6:29 am

"It was good." He smiled and shrugged slightly. "Boring really. How was yours?" He asked as he walked over to the couch with her and sat down.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 30th 2010, 6:30 am

"alright..." she followed him to the couch and sat next to him "what did you do? you smell...odd..." she frowned
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 6:32 am

He gave her a funny look and said. "Well, I went for a little ride on my broom earlier....but other than that just classes. Why? What do I smell like?" He said hoping it wasn't Tam that he smelled like or her awesome cookies.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 30th 2010, 6:37 am

she furrowed her brow "i dunno...just...not you...kind of like cookies..." she cocked an eyebrow at him
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 6:39 am

"Cookies?" He stared at her with a look that was like what?!?! but really he was like shit. "Umm....I'm not sure why that is..." he said with a somewhat confused expression.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 30th 2010, 6:43 am

she looked at him suspiciously "alright...what exactly did you do today?"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next