Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

+4
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Penelope Rosier
Narcissa Black
8 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore] - Page 5 Empty Re: Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

Post  Guest July 1st 2010, 5:58 am

Regulus burst out laughing and nodded. "Right. It's my new crack, of course, Dee," he said rolling his eyes, though the words secretly made him slightly uncomfortable- he didn't like any reminders of that stuff, joking or not. "True enough, though- we've done it more times than anyone could possibly count, and that's only this past week I'm talking about."

Back to top Go down

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore] - Page 5 Empty Re: Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

Post  Daphne Greengrass July 1st 2010, 6:02 am

"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU, CHILD? Even the BOLARS don't have orgys THAT often! Goodness gracious, Reggie!" She pounces on the couch, but almost falls off and knocking her head on the floor. "YOU'RE HORNY RIGHT NOW, AND THINKING OF KRUM, I'LL BET."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 1st 2010, 6:08 am

Regulus squeaks and jumps backwards as she lands beside him on the couch, and DOES fall off of it. "I AM NOT HORNY RIGHT NOW! THOUGH I WAS THINKING OF KRUM- BUT I'M ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT HIM! Always. But really, I'm not horny, I was thinking about how loving and sweet and wonderful he is--" Regulus sighs dreamily and goes off into romantic Krack mode, before turning back to her, sitting up on the ground and pulling out the locket he'd just been given. "Look what he gave me today," he said with a bright smile, eager to show it off for the first time. Lovesick kitten.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass July 1st 2010, 6:17 am

All Dee knows about Krum is that he's pretty good at water balloon fights, but not as good as herself, and she tells Reg so. Sheriff Dee takes out her handcuffs and exclaims, "I'm going to have to take you in for handling Krack!" Dee smiles at Reg's gift. "Aww, it's nice! But how the hell would Viktor know how to jewelry shop? I guess Fabian could've helped him- that would make sense."
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive July 1st 2010, 6:20 am

VIKTOR PICKED IT OUT ON HIS OWN THANKS
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass July 1st 2010, 6:23 am

GET OUT OF OUR FUCKING COMMON ROOM, OR I'LL SIC MY BOLARS ON YOU. SORRY I DIDN'T KNOW!
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 1st 2010, 6:24 am

Regulus shrugged, not really having thought about it. "I dunno- maybe? He did get me the ring on his own, though, so I dunno, he could have done it himself. He likes to get me things," he said with a smile, holding up his ring for her to see. It's purtyyy. "He really is the perfect boyfriend, even if you don't count the sex."

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass July 1st 2010, 6:31 am

Dee shrugs as well. "He just doesn't seem like the jewelry buying type, is all. And I swear, Black, if you mention your sex life one more time- I know people... bolar people... yep."

[Sorry about that short one, I'm leaving soon anyway. Should we wrap it up?]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 1st 2010, 6:33 am

[Guess so.]

Regulus rolled his eyes. "Fine, fine. He hasn't just gotten me jewerly, actually. He knit me a scarf, once. I think he said it was the first thing he ever knitted. It's pretty and soft and red," he said cheerfully.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass July 1st 2010, 6:38 am

"Oh yeah, he and Scorp used to knit together. Viktor just loves you," she adds with a smile. "He's a catch, all right. A Keeper, er, a Seeker. You know what I mean," she finishes lamely before waving goodbye. "I have to go, catch you later?"
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 1st 2010, 6:42 am

"Yeah, see you around," he said with a smile, then walked up the stairs to his dormitory.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 24th 2010, 7:05 am

Illie comes down. That's right, she doesn't jiggle. She has lost a lot of weight since I last posted as her. She's still fat, but not as fat. She went to a CHAIR and actually fit. Fuck Yeah!
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 24th 2010, 7:08 am

Marcus walked into the common room all sweaty and wet. He needed to grab a pair of clothes and head to the showers, he had just gotten out from quidditch practice. Even though he told Penny he wouldn't go...he went. Yeah, he was wearing a nice white shirt that was see through from being wet with sweat and was clinging to his body. He looked HAWT! He walked in and saw Millicent. He walked over to her and sat down on the chair next to her and smiled his sexy smile at her. "Hey Millicent, whats up?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 24th 2010, 7:11 am

She stared at him with her mouth literally hanging open. "H-h-hey Marcus. How- How are you?" DAMN HE WAS FIIIINNNEE.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 24th 2010, 7:13 am

He grinned at her. "I'm doing pretty good. Just got back on the pitch this morning after my accident. It was nice to be back. How have you been?" He said and looked her up and down, she looked pretty good, she had lost a lot of weight.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 24th 2010, 7:17 am

"I've been good. I feel great! What accident?" She couldn't help but stare at how hott he was!
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 24th 2010, 7:19 am

"Oh, that Dee girl hit me in the head with a bludger and I fell off my broom. I was in the hospital wing for a few days with a concussion and some bruising but I'm good now." He said with a shrug and smiled his sexy smile at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 24th 2010, 7:30 am

"Oh. I'm glad you're okay. If I had known, I would have come and visited you." She looked down awkwardly.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 24th 2010, 1:48 pm

He gave a small shrug, one that was very light because that is the kind of man he is, a very light shrugging man. He took in a deep breath, and took in the smell of donuts.....must be Millicent he thought. "It's not a big deal. I'm kind of glad only a few people knew. I wouldn't want to have a ton of people visiting me. You know? It would get too crowded." He says and smiled slightly thinking about how he really needed to get to his dorm for a clean change of clothes so he could head to the showers. Maybe Millicent Tam Penny could join him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 24th 2010, 8:06 pm

[heheheheeh!!]

At this moment, Illie realized the last time she talked to Marcus was after the whole, body switching incident. She blushed at the thought then became sad for his undying love for Penny. She looked at him a little sadly. "So, erm. How are things with Tam Penny?"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dolores Umbridge July 24th 2010, 8:16 pm

Big Sexy Momma Umbridge walks to the couches with Momma's Little Love Hand.
Big Sexy Momma Umbridge
was smacking Momma's Little Love Hand in the palm of her sexy manly hand.
She noticed the piece of lard next to a boy.
Big Sexy Momma Umbridge laughed.
herherherherher.
She glared at the lard.
"Lose some weight you fat piece of lard."
Big Sexy Momma Umbridge glared.
"Or face the wrath of,
THE UMBRIDGE WAY.
SMASH!
SMASH!
SMASH!
"
Big Sexy Momma Umbridge smashed away.
Dolores Umbridge
Dolores Umbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 24th 2010, 8:17 pm

[i. fucking. love. you.]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 25th 2010, 2:54 am

"Eh." He shrugged. "It's...It's okay." He says because Penny had her flaws...she is flawed and Angela is ignoring Umbridge because that was not nice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 25th 2010, 5:54 am

Illie glared at the super hottie ugly witch in pink. She HAD lost weight. Stupid bitch [I love you whoever you are!] She looked back at Marcus and sensed something was wrong. "You sure? You seem...I don't know..."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 25th 2010, 5:56 am

He shrugged slightly. "Yeah...I mean...it's been better. But it's still good." He said and smiled slightly at her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next