Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

+17
Remmy Riddle - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Adrian Black - Inactive
Cormac McLaggen
Claire McCann
Megan Nott
Daphne Greengrass
Muffy - Tam - Draco
Penelope Rosier
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Kiora Lupin
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Reed Dawson
Blaise Zabini
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Narcissa Black
Draco Malfoy
21 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore] Empty Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

Post  Draco Malfoy April 2nd 2010, 1:41 am

[because the fireplace is paused]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore] Empty Re: Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 1:46 am

Autumn walked in and sat down on a couch, sighing as she began to relax. She just sat there quietly, eyes closed, treasuring the silence...

Back to top Go down

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore] Empty Re: Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

Post  Draco Malfoy April 2nd 2010, 1:48 am

*Tam walked over and sat opposite her*

Hey Autumn! What's happening?

[we have met IC right?]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 1:50 am

[Yep!]
Her eyes shot open to see Tam across from her. "Oh, hi! Nothing really, just relaxing. What have you been up to?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 2nd 2010, 1:56 am

Not too much... looking after the baby mostly.... I've been trying to relax and failing miserably
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 1:57 am

Autumn looked down and noticed her robes had been turned rainbow colored. "What the heck is this?!?!?!?!?!?!?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 2nd 2010, 2:04 am

WHAT THE HELL?!?!?!?

[honey I'm too lazy to burp pretty colours so just pretend I am.... and I'm not floating in here... but don't tell georgie or freddy that!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 2:06 am

[Don't worry! I shall not!]
"Stupid April Fools Day... I should have guessed someone would go on a pranking spree..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 2nd 2010, 2:08 am

great... I've been burpin-*burps* all day!!

[I'm copying and pasting the code now...]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 2:12 am

She couldn't help but laugh at the bubbles. "I suppose you have worse than me!" she said with a grin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 2nd 2010, 2:14 am

Yea-*burps* and they're all F-*burps*ing Gryff colours!!! And I was floating earlie-*burps*!!!
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 2:18 am

"That's horrible! I guess some people are just idiots." she sighed. "Well, seeing the colors of your bubbles, I guess whoever is doing this is a Gryffindor..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 2nd 2010, 2:20 am

Yeah I'd gue-*burps* so... well I'm going to g-*burps* now.. See you later!

*wanders off still burping*

[I have to go now! See you later!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 2nd 2010, 2:23 am

"Bye!" she waved and walked out.

[See you later!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 5th 2010, 2:43 am

Severus wanders in and takes a seat on one of the couches, lost in thought.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 5th 2010, 2:50 am

Narcissa walked downstairs to the circle of couches and, upon seeing Severus, thought to turn back around. But, she decided to try and overcome her fear and sat down across from him. "Hey," she said, awkwardly.
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 5th 2010, 2:54 am

Severus grinned at her, remembering the night of the party. "Hey there," he said, waving at her as she sat down.

[he's going to be a cocky bastard because I'm in a good mood, and so is Sev, actually]

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 5th 2010, 3:03 am

[sorry for the late responses. apparently, my great uncle just died. Sad ]

She narrowed her eyes slightly, debating whether or not to demand an apology or wait it out. She stared up at the ceiling and sighed. "You know, this is really, REALLY awkward for me," she said. "I never thought I'd have to be the one to do this sort of thing."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 5th 2010, 3:05 am

Severus raised his eyebrow. "Do what sort of thing?" he asked confusedly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 5th 2010, 3:07 am

She looked at him, incredulous. "You know, sleep with someone?" she crossed her arms. "Did you completely forget the party?"
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 5th 2010, 3:09 am

Severus laughed. "Please, do you think I could forget that? Unlikely. I meant, what's the big deal about it? So what?" he replied. "So, we screwed. That's what happens when you mix alcohol with horny, see?" he said sardonically.

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 5th 2010, 3:14 am

Narcissa looked down at her feet. "I mean, I wasn't completely smashed or anything. I was sober enough to have stopped my actions." she looked at him in the eyes. "I certainly wasn't being normal, but I wasn't drunk. I honestly thought you cared about me--at least a little."
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy April 5th 2010, 3:15 am

*Pansy's owl flies in, nips Severus hard on the nose, and flies into her dormitory*

[THAT'S ALL YOU GET. *stomps off for more homework-doing*]
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Seventh Year

http://www.itsparkinson.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Narcissa Black April 5th 2010, 3:16 am

[*virtually commends Pansy*]
Narcissa Black
Narcissa Black
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 5th 2010, 3:21 am

"... the fuck?" he said, not sure if it was directed at the owl or Narcissa. "Care about you? Who said I didn't care about you?" he asked confusedly. "Just because we fucked doesn't mean I didn't care about you. I was drunk, and you offered. Did you expect me to say no? Look at yourself, girl, did you honestly expect me to decline?"

[Thanks, Pansy. BECAUSE THE OWL TOTALLY REMINDS HIM NOT TO BE AN ASSHOLE.... not.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next