Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

+4
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Penelope Rosier
Narcissa Black
8 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore] - Page 2 Empty Re: Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 6:44 am

"I told you...went to classes...hung out a bit...and went for a little ride on my broom. Why?"

Back to top Go down

Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore] - Page 2 Empty Re: Circle of Couches [Rated Because Faye is a Whore]

Post  Penelope Rosier June 30th 2010, 6:47 am

"You smell like baked goods. and flowers. and that's not normal for you..." she trailed off, not trying to come off as an accusatory, obnoxious, possessive girlfriend
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 6:48 am

Shit..she knows was all that was going through his mind. "Oh..that's odd. Maybe it's the pudding from today and...the pitch..." He said convincingly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 30th 2010, 6:51 am

"err...there's flowers on the pitch now?"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 6:52 am

"I don't know...maybe it's the grass or something." he said quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 30th 2010, 6:53 am

"Marcus...what's going on?"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 6:53 am

"Nothing Penny....Nothing is going on. Why do you think something is going on?" He said calmly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 30th 2010, 6:57 am

she shrugged "You're just acting really strange...and you smell weird"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 6:58 am

"I'm acting....strange?" He asked confused. "Oh..well, I'm not trying to act strange."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 30th 2010, 7:01 am

"i dunno...you're defensive..."
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 7:04 am

"Oh." He said calmly and leaned back into the couch trying to relax a bit. "Umm, well I'm sorry I guess."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 30th 2010, 7:07 am

Penny sighed and curled up into him "I guess I'm just overreacting. I love you"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 7:09 am

Marcus wrapped his arms around her. "I love you too." He said resting his head on hers and then pulled away slightly, feeling guilty and blurted out. "I went to see Tam and I didn't tell you. I'm sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 30th 2010, 7:11 am

Penny froze in his arms "oh. i see" she said stiffly
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 7:12 am

"Ummm....yeah...are you..mad. at me?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 30th 2010, 7:15 am

"well...it's not like i can stop you from being friends with her...I'm not going to be a bitch. Just...don't hide these things from me...I'm a big girl" she tried to relax a bit "besides, it's not like you're more than friends"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 7:17 am

"Okay...it's just. You seemed...mad...the last time I went to visit her." He said somewhat quietly and didn't comment on the more than friends thing...I mean they weren't more than friends but they were very very close friends.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 30th 2010, 7:22 am

"I just...I don't like her. but that doesn't mean you can't be friends with her...I just...I don't trust her"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 7:24 am

He nodded slowly at her and just sat there for a few minutes in silence. "I--I--I love you Penny. I really do love you..A lot."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 30th 2010, 7:27 am

she looked at him "I love you too...what's wrong?"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 7:28 am

"When...When I was there with Tam....at her house..We...kissed." He mumbled quietly. "I'm sorry."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 30th 2010, 7:32 am

Penny froze and pulled away from him "you-you what? no. what? please tell me you didn't" she stared at him in horror
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 7:33 am

"I wish I could tell you I didn't." He mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier June 30th 2010, 7:35 am

she pulled completely away from him "why?" she whispered, pain and betrayal written all over her face
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest June 30th 2010, 7:36 am

"I don't know why it happened" He said quietly, still not looking at her. "I--I pulled away though."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next