Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hospital Wing: Main Ward

+31
Lucius Malfoy
Albus Severus Potter
Lily Luna Potter
Claire McCann
Melanie McCann
Draco Malfoy
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Ted Tonks
Romilda Vane
Parvati Patil
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Adelia Whiteraven
Daphne Greengrass
Bellatrix Black
Reed Dawson
Andromeda Black
Nikki Orwell
Louis Weasley
Ronald Weasley
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Jesse St. James
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Tristan Raksha
Sirius Black
Molly Prewett
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Mya Lupin
35 posters

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Hospital Wing: Main Ward - Page 21 Empty Re: The Hospital Wing: Main Ward

Post  Molly Prewett December 2nd 2010, 11:51 pm

Without a word (GASP!), Molly turns and heads straight into the office. She spends a few minutes searching for the pouch of herbs, before she finally locates it behind a pot plant and moves back into the main ward. Passing Raph the pouch, she takes out her wand and begins to heat a hug of water for tea. "That's totally annoying," she sympathizes. "Your brother would seriously just, like, take off home to America without a word? Way harsh," she comments. "Boiling, or only 75% boiling?" she asks, because Mya effing hates it when the water is too hot and ruins the tea.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 3rd 2010, 12:02 am

Gotta run now, love. Will reply when I get to the hotel.
LOVE YOU
xx
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven December 3rd 2010, 12:05 am

Raphael grinned at her technical speech for how hot he wanted his tea. "75% please. You're kind to ask, Gabriel makes it too hot, or too cool...if it's not just right, the herbs are bitter." he grimaced. "Very bitter. And our mother called him back, for some odd reason that had to do with our youngest brother Magnus." He laughed darkly. "I bet the boy blew off his hand again, trying to be Mr. All-Important-Auror."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven December 3rd 2010, 12:06 am

Okay! Love you, I won't be able to reply till late maybe, not sure. Matters on how long i stay at my lessons. <3
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 3rd 2010, 6:05 am

Raphael Whiteraven wrote:Raphael grinned at her technical speech for how hot he wanted his tea. "75% please. You're kind to ask, Gabriel makes it too hot, or too cool...if it's not just right, the herbs are bitter." he grimaced. "Very bitter. And our mother called him back, for some odd reason that had to do with our youngest brother Magnus." He laughed darkly. "I bet the boy blew off his hand again, trying to be Mr. All-Important-Auror."

Molly smiles brightly as she heats the water not quite to boiling. "I know, right? I, like, totally hate it when the water is so scalding hot that the tealeaves are burned and ruined and icky. Like, what's the point of having tea if you're just going to totally strip the herbs and the leaves of all the good stuff?" The water hits the right temperature and Molly sets a full teapot on the bedside table next to Raph so that he can make his tea. "Does your brother often, like, lose limbs?" she asks, curious.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven December 3rd 2010, 8:39 pm

[I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO REPLY. THe internet was so bad when i got back to school, it ate my repies x.x]

"I completely agree!" Raphael laughed. "He does every now and again, his left one is entirely prosthetic by now, actually. He's trying to be the best Auror he can be, but ends up making a mistake and getting bits of himself blasted off." He dumped a healthy amount of the herbs into a teaball, and then dropped that into the water.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 3rd 2010, 11:24 pm

[Ah I HATE it when that happens. It usually only happens to me these days when I've written a really long post, of course. *rolls eyes* xx]

Molly's eyes go very, very wide. "A prosthetic one? Whoa," she breathes. "I've heard of those but I've never, like, actually seen one for real. Are they so very different from muggle ones? Like, can your brother actually use that hand and all? Was it a totally huge operation to get it attached and stuff?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven December 3rd 2010, 11:32 pm

Raphael nodded. "He can use it just like his real hand, it's an amazing bit of magic. Not at all like those clunky, useless things Muggles have. It's quite pretty, actually. It looks like a real hand, but it's covered in magic symbols and stuff." he sipped his tea, and already his lungs felt better. "Only problem is, it used to be his dueling hand. He's a little bit clumsy using his right, so he ends up making mistakes and getting blown to bits. Silly boy."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 3rd 2010, 11:40 pm

Molly listens raptly, eyes still wide and hungrily absorbing the knowledge. If they made 'Hospital Wing Time' a class, Molly would so be a model student. "Neat! Although it totally sounds like your brother needs to learn to be more- more- more..." -her hand waves about a little and she snaps her fingers, trying to think of the word- "more ambidextrous!" she says, grinning because she totally remembered the proper word. "I hope when my brother gets to be an Auror he doesn't, like, blow any of himself up," she frets slightly, while Mya kicks canon under the rug so Mol doesn't see what's really going to happen there.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven December 4th 2010, 12:11 am

"It's funny how we have some family similarities." He chuckled and settled deeper into the pillow. "So, since you're hear, do you want to learn some stuff?"
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 4th 2010, 1:42 am

Molly pulls her notebook out of her pocket, along with a muggle pen because quills are just messy to carry around. Plus, Fabian bought her this one so it's all glittery and has a fluffy purple feathered end. Keeps Mol amused in History of Magic on the off chance she wakes up midway through the class. "Sure," she chirps. "I think I've got, like, a pretty good handle on those ointments and stuff in the book you gave me, but I'm not perfect on it yet."
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive December 4th 2010, 2:29 am

"Okay, we'll cover how to make a tincture, and then something more fun- essential oils." He propped himself up on an elbow. "For tinctures, you want to put the herb or herb blend you're using in a glass jar, that's seal-able, and then add twice as much vodka..." He then went on to explain difference ones, like hyssop for colds and St. John's Wort to promote healing. "Essential oils are a lot more fun. They can be used like perfumes, you can put them on the skin to smell good and depending on the scent, promote calm or rejuvenate your mind and senses." He then detailed the two ways to make them, and various easy blends and their uses.

-as Raph-

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 4th 2010, 2:37 am

Molly quickly scribbles all the information into her notebook, giggling to herself at various points throughout the essential oils lecture because it occurs to her that there are some, um, interesting uses that the right blend of oils could be put to. Bless her cute little heart. "That's, like, so awesome. I totally love how if you get the right elements together you can totally make anything you want, almost," she enthuses, snapping her notebook shut and stowing it away. This is one book she'll actually read later, and not just in some vain attempt to impress a certain guy. She grins at Raph. "Thanks, Raph. Um... did you want me to leave you to get some more rest now, or, like, is there anything I can do or get for you or whatever?"
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive December 4th 2010, 2:42 am

"No, I'll be fine for a while." He smiled at her. "It's great having someone to teach this stuff too, since...well since i'm sick, and never know when i'll keel over. With my brother's head in the clouds, there wouldn't be anyone to take care of things here." He reached into his pillow and pulled out his book of medicines, cures, and spells. "If something unforeseen does happen, I'd like you to have this." He held it out to her. "It also has the Contract spell for Halloween, you can have her too if you like."

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 4th 2010, 2:48 am

Molly's eyes widen. "OhmyGod," she gasps, and throws her arms about Raph's neck in a hug. She takes the book from him, turning it over in her hands with gentle reverence. "OhmyGod. I can't even believe you would trust me with this. I can't even believe you would, like, trust me with Halloween! She'd be safe with me! Thank you," she greams. "I'll take the best care of it. Um, you should, like, totally make sure that nothing ever happens to you, though. I bet this place would, like, be total mayhem without you. Besides, if you keel over, now I've totally got the best shot ever of taking care of you!" she says optimistically.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Theodore Nott - Inactive December 4th 2010, 2:52 am

"You're welcome, you're welcome!" He laughed and shooed her out the door. "We'll see about that, i trust you more than my own brother." he grimaced. "Idiot, i wish Crucio was allowed, i'd like to use it to straighten him out. Bye Mo-" and then he passed out, in good ole' fashioned Joel character's way.

Theodore Nott - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 4th 2010, 2:56 am

Ah I LOVE a good ole' fashioned Joel's-character-passes-out! *greams*

Molly grins, then frowns as Raph passes out. She checks his temperature and everything seems normal, so she eventually figures it must be alright and skips off, clutching her new book tightly to her chest because she doesn't want anything to happen to it.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven December 17th 2010, 2:36 am

Raphael groaned, and sat up, his fever spiking. Tristan had left earlier, mores the pity, because when he was here Raphael had something nice to look forward to upon waking. Looking around, and feeling somewht blindly for his teacup, he took a sip and almost spit it out- it was cold, and so bitter his tongue felt like it had died a thousand deaths. With a slight curse, he waved his wand for the teapot, only to hear someone walking in the door. Hoping to his fuzzy bunny slippers that it was Molly, he lay back down in misery.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Whiteraven December 17th 2010, 2:39 am

Addie walked- no, sauntered, into the Hospital wing, her hair flying behind her like a golden pennant. Seeing Raphael laid so low by his sickness, she rushed over and hugged him tight, not caring that he was slightly smelly from sweat and that she was getting dirty. "Oh Raph hon! You look absolutely horrible. Here let me fix you some tea." With a kiss on his cheek, she ran of for a clean cup, and a pot, to make his herbal remedy. Rushing back over, she handed him a nicely done, steaming cup and set it at his side. "Bro, you look like you've been boiled. You smell bad too."
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven December 17th 2010, 2:46 am

Raphael was too shocked to make any protests as Addie hugged him, and then ran off. However by the time she got back he was ready, and disregarding the smell jabs. Not his fault he was so weak, he hadn't gotten to shower in a long time. "Oh shut up. Why are you here? Why aren't you back home, where you belong?" he glared at her, using his death glare.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Whiteraven December 17th 2010, 2:50 am

Shivering, Addie slapped him on the thigh. "S-stop that! I swear you could freeze water!" she grumbled, taking a sip from her bottle of LifeWater. "I came here since Gabriel left. And refuses to come back, you do know that right? What happened?! The last time you two fought like this, it was over a boy." Her eyes went wide. "It's not over a boy, is it? Like, last time it was both of you being attracted to him, and before that it was you disagreeing. Which scenario am I looking at?"
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven December 17th 2010, 2:56 am

Raphael's glare transformed to a sad look, and then a scowl of stubborness. "No. No it wasn't." he lied. "He broke the raven you gave me, having hot sex all over my desk with a man-whore asshat YANK of all people. Who insulted Mama Lissabeth."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Whiteraven December 17th 2010, 2:59 am

Addie looked at her brother for a long time, before she replied. "So it was a boy, and one you both like...even though you're covering it up with anger and hatred. Nice. We should be on Dr. Phil or something." She pulled out her compact, and checked her make-up to make sure she hadn't sprouted horns or something- she was that pissed. "You do understand your duty right, to this school?" he flinched. "Oh nevermind, i'll just talk to him about it- wait. Was it a student?" he flinched again. "Gabriel slept with a student?"
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven December 17th 2010, 3:14 am

Raph's face turned beet red, as he tried to hold back his fury. "Yes. A student. A man-whore student at that. And he woldn't listen to me, he just kept mooning over him. I lost my control!" his eyes were full of righteous anger. "The idiot! I'm glad he's not coming back from the US. I'm much happier here-" he started coughing violently" -with-out" wheeze "him."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Whiteraven December 17th 2010, 3:18 am

"Suuuure you are." Addi dragged the word out as she rolled her eyes. "Drink your tea, and sleep. I'm going to go make some of your disgusting herbal concoction, and then make it better. Add something for flavour, or something, because this is revolting." Wrinkling her pretty nose, she stepped away from his bed.
Adelia Whiteraven
Adelia Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 42 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 31 ... 42  Next