Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hospital Wing: Main Ward

+31
Lucius Malfoy
Albus Severus Potter
Lily Luna Potter
Claire McCann
Melanie McCann
Draco Malfoy
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Ted Tonks
Romilda Vane
Parvati Patil
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Adelia Whiteraven
Daphne Greengrass
Bellatrix Black
Reed Dawson
Andromeda Black
Nikki Orwell
Louis Weasley
Ronald Weasley
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Jesse St. James
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Tristan Raksha
Sirius Black
Molly Prewett
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Mya Lupin
35 posters

Page 31 of 42 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 36 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Hospital Wing: Main Ward - Page 31 Empty Re: The Hospital Wing: Main Ward

Post  Parvati Patil January 18th 2011, 7:38 am

Parvati smiled as he said he would grab a shirt for her in a bit. She didn't care what Sirius said about her deserving better then James because she honestly didn't think there was anyone better at this school. I mean seriously, Mark Salling doesn't go there. She leaned over towards him and kissed him lightly again. "You know. You're kind of perfect." She said smiling at him. That may have sounded extremely random and out of the blue, but she honestly did not care at all. She just wanted him to know that she thought he was perfect. Oh and when she kissed him, the blanket may have dropped slightly, exposing one of her golden globes. Just to give James something to look at.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter January 18th 2011, 6:43 pm

He kissed her back, absolutely loving the moments like this between them. Everything just seemed so serene and amazing. Part of him wondered when he was going to tell her of his realization in the hallway, that he was falling in love with her. One thing was for sure though, he really did not want to scare her off. "Perfect?" he repeated, scoffing slightly. "I'm far from perfect. Awesome? Definitely. Perfect? Not quite," he said with a grin. It seemed a little ridiculous for him to be viewed as perfect. Perhaps this was because he saw quite a few flaws whenever he considered himself. Still, he was pretty proud of the person he was and really wouldn't change anything in the end. Ah, that is mild arrogance. Definitely not as bad as his grandfather or father's godfather, that's for sure. "Err, Parv," he said, flushing slightly. "It might be best...if you cover up...I just... I'm a regular teenage guy with self-control issues right now," he admitted.
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil January 19th 2011, 1:21 am

Parvati would probably be a little scared if he told her that, mostly because recently she has kind of realized the same thing. Except falling in love with James..not herself. She smiled at him and shook her head slightly as he said he wasn't perfect. "Well, I think you're perfect." She said with a smile. Parvati didn't see any flaws in him. Nope. She saw quite a few flaws in herself but not James. She blinked at him innocently a few times before saying. "You say that like it's a bad thing." She said as she continued her innocent blinking. "But whatever you say." She said as she shrugged lightly. "If you really want me to cover up I will." She said with a large sigh as she reached for the blanket and started pulling it up nice and slowly, almost sort of hoping that he would stop her as she did so. Oh I apologize for inner Parvati and her raging hormones.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter January 19th 2011, 5:47 am

James shook his head in reply, for he didn't mean it to be interpreted meanly. "No, that's really not what I meant. It's not a bad thing...what I mean...it's just... I'd have to probably start thinking of Hooch soon if you continued to sit there so...expose," he said, his cheeks flushing as he remembered the entire Hooch incident. Accidentally saying Hooch's name aloud had then prompted the discussion about his virginity, something that he was proud of and yet embarrassed of at the same time. For one, he was glad that he really didn't care what others thought, instead waiting until he was sure he was ready. For another, the way Parvati had looked at him like he was crazy, made him rather shy about the whole thing. "I just didn't think you'd want me to be in a uhh...embarrassing and compromising position, one that would make me flee to the nearest bathroom."
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil January 19th 2011, 6:11 am

Parvati just blinked a few times at him and then made a small poutish face. She forgot sometimes that guys were different from girls and that if they had a little bit of fun they needed to take care of it almost as soon as possible, unlike girls who could forget about it much more easily. "Right." She said with a sheepish smile. "Sorry...I--I forget that guys are well, different then girls are." She said and if she could blush she would right now, she would be blushing hardcore. So she is very happy right now that she can not blush. She was quite embarrassed right now. Yes she was. She let out a small awkward cough. "Right. My bad." She said looking down at her hands and fiddling with her thumbs.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  James Sirius Potter January 19th 2011, 6:18 am

James realized that she seemed a bit off after what he said. It almost seemed like she was embarrassed, which he thought there should be no reason for her to be. If anything, he should be the one massively embarrassed about the conversation. "No! Don't apology," he said, shaking his head. When she looked down at her hands, he realized he must have really made her feel awkward about the whole thing. Getting up from the chair, he moved and sat on the edge of the bed. "Hey," he said softly, using his hand to lift up her jaw. "Seriously, it's not a big deal. Guys just have difficulty...cooling down after certain things. Don't worry about the whole thing. Take it as a massive compliment because I think you're just that gorgeous, alright?"
James Sirius Potter
James Sirius Potter

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann January 19th 2011, 6:24 am