Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hospital Wing: Main Ward

+31
Lucius Malfoy
Albus Severus Potter
Lily Luna Potter
Claire McCann
Melanie McCann
Draco Malfoy
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Ted Tonks
Romilda Vane
Parvati Patil
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Adelia Whiteraven
Daphne Greengrass
Bellatrix Black
Reed Dawson
Andromeda Black
Nikki Orwell
Louis Weasley
Ronald Weasley
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Jesse St. James
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Tristan Raksha
Sirius Black
Molly Prewett
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Mya Lupin
35 posters

Page 42 of 42 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 40, 41, 42

Go down

The Hospital Wing: Main Ward - Page 42 Empty Re: The Hospital Wing: Main Ward

Post  Reed Dawson July 27th 2011, 3:37 am

Reed looked adoringly at his boyfriend while Dean just looked kind of shocked. "Oh! You know Remus! Cool! You must have seen the family resemblance then." He laughed a bit loudly because that was never not funny to him. "Fine fine. Uh, well, my only hobby is really drawing. I think I've finally decided I want to do something with art when I'm done here." He smiled at the pair.

Reed shot up so that he was sitting. "You're an artist too!! I'm an artist! I mostly paint though. But I can draw. I like drawing, I just find that I'm better at painting with like bright colors and stuff like that. What do you like to draw? What do you use? What brand is your favorite. Oh! Oh! What kind of sketch paper do you use? I'm using this stuff now, but it smudges like really easily, but I don't know if that's from the paper or the pencils I'm using. Either way it's a bit annoying when I'm working on something then all of the sudden BLAM! it's all smudgy." Reed blinked up at Dean.

Dean just kind of stood there as Reed babbeld and he was clearly amused. "Well, I'm glad to meet another artist. My girlfriend likes to paint, she's pretty good. I like to do nature drawings. Here.." He reached around into his bag and pulled out all the supplies he uses most often. "Better for you to look for yourself. I've been using these charcoals lately because I'm trying to get more into drawing people, and they are kind of better for that. But this is the skecthpad I use. It never smudges...unless I smear my hand over it or something." He held up the sketchpad, rather then setting it with everything else. He was always pretty apprehensive to letting people see his work.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 27th 2011, 4:10 am

Kras laughed at Dean's comment about family resemblance. "I never got the full story, but I do know you two aren't blood relatives. Remus has only said good things about you so I can tell he loves you as if you two vere really blood relatives." Kras loves seeing happy family moments.

Concern flooded his features when Reed sat up so quickly at Dean's statement about drawing. He didn't think Reed should be moving so much until they're completely sure he's fine, but then again he loves seeing how happy Reed is right now so he won't complain.

He quietly listens as the two go on about art stuff. It makes him happy to see how happy the two are talking about something they clearly both love. It was sort of confusing a tiny bit since Kras doesn't know a lot a lot about art...but he knows enough to get a good general understanding. Being around Reed sort of helped. He sort of wanted to see some of Dean's drawings, but he didn't know if Dean was comfortable sharing or not and didn't want to pressure him or anything.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 27th 2011, 4:22 am

[....I need to write a scene with them together because they will probably never stop and Dean would feel bad for Kras....]

Reed was about to start babbling away again when the nurse came out of her office. She looked a little surprised to see Reed awake and wit ha visitor, especially since it was pretty early in the morning. "Oh. Mr. Thomas. You're back again. Feeling alright Reed?" She shooed Dean out of the way and went to check on the previously broken bones. Reed told her he was fine, but that he didn't sleep well, hoping he may be able to get out of going to class today. The nurse nodded and tapped her wand on the casts and they instantly disappeared. "Okay Reed, move 'em around. They'll be sore, but it's better than broken." Reed did as he was told and moved the stiff bones. She was right, they were pretty sore, but other than that he felt great. "It all feels good to me ma'am!" She smiled and patted Reed on the cheek. "Now do be careful dear. I see you far too often. I'll write you a slip if you want to go back to the dorm and get some proper rest. I suppose for you too Mr. Svetkova. Thank you again Mr. Thomas." With that she swept off back to her office.

Reed bounced on the bed once before springing off the bed. Now after laying there for a long time, he got really dizzy and started to fall. Luckily, Dean was right there and was able to steady the smaller boy before he fell. "Woah there. Take it easy, you got your equilibrium all out of order there." He kept his hands on Reed's shoulders until he knew the boy wouldn't fall. "We'll have to catch up again sometime soon. I gotta run, or I'll be late for class. I'm glad to see you're alright." He started putting everything back in his bag when Reed suddenly hugged him around the waist. "Thanks again Dean. I owe you big. We will catch up sometime because I'll need to give you your thank you gift." Dean smiled and felt his face get hot. "Right then. Okay. Well, see you both later then. Bye." He waved farewell, smiling at both Reed and Kras before walking out of the hospital wing.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 27th 2011, 4:34 am

[<3 Awweh, yesss! I think you should totally write a scene for them. It'd be so much fun. Hahaha. X3]

Kras made sure he didn't get in the way as the nurse checked Reed over to make sure he was okay. He thanked the nurse quite a bit, for helping Reed, for asking Dean to come get him, and for letting him help watch over Reed back at the dorm.

He about moved to catch Reed when Dean caught him instead. Well, at least Reed didn't fall. Kras had already decided that he rather liked this Dean fellow and was glad to have him as a new friend. It has been a while since Kras has made a new friend. "Thank you so much again for all your help, Dean. You're a hero." He grinned, waving farewell to Dean as he left the hospital wing.

After he was gone, Kras turned to Reed and took his hand. "Feeling up to valking back to the dorm? I have to votch over you and make sure you get plenty of rest." He grinned.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 27th 2011, 4:39 am

[Awwwwwwww. Dean is grinning so much from being called a hero. Omg you should see him right now. He's practically swooning.]

Reed gripped Kras' hand and looked up and his eyes darkened a little just from the thought of getting Kras alone. "Oh gods yes let's go." He limped his way ahead, pulling Kras along with him. Mostly he just wanted to get out of the hospital wing. But the thought of their nice big bed, in their nice empty dorm was becoming more and more tempting. Shoot, why did the Hufflepuff common room have to be so far away?
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 27th 2011, 4:51 am

[Awwww <3 Well, Kras does think Dean is quite the hero for helping Reed. And Rem is just so proud of his brother right now. *flails*
Sooo...I think another scene we should do is something about Reed finally seeing the scar on the back of Kras' leg. Cause that never happened and it probably should. Doesn't have to be anything too elaborate or so though.]

"Should I know vot you're thinking about?" Kras laughed, his pulse quickening slightly as he saw how dark Reed's eyes had gotten all of a sudden. "Ve're not doing anything until I'm sure it von't hurt you." He whispered as they left the hospital wing. Sure he was being hypocritical again, but he couldn't help it. "And if you need to take a break along the vay back to the dorm you let me know okay? I know it's a long valk." He vouldn't turn down the offer to carry Reed back, honestly...he'd love to be able to carry him.

Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 27th 2011, 4:55 am

[Good idea...maybe when they are showering sometime?? And no this isn't an excuse for Reed to get Kras in the shower >.> <.<]

Reed kind of half glared up at Kras. "I'm fine. A little sore but functioning at a normal capacity. And if you're afraid of hurting me, then maybe I'll just have to do all the work. I'm certainly not worried about hurting you." He winked and woah where did that come from? Reed blushed a little because he usually wasn't one to do any kind of dirty talking, not matter how tame it was.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 27th 2011, 5:01 am

[Oh...of course not. That doesn't sound like an excuse at all. *blinks* XD
It's a good idea though. So yeah, we'll go with that.]

Kras blinked. "You really think I'm going to make it the whole vay back to the dorm if you talk like that?" He shook his head, putting an arm around Reed's waist to help give him support as they made their way back to the dorm. "Lets get you back to the dorm before you say something else like that." He laughed.

[I'm gonna head off to sleep nowwww. I don't work till 11 tomorrow (and I'm still off at 3...weird hours) so I get to sleep in, but I'm going to shower first before work so I'm still getting up early. XD NIIIIGHT!!!]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 27th 2011, 5:05 am

[What? It's not >.>]

Reed smirked and leaned into the support Kras gave him. "I could say worse.." He giggled then looked up at Kras innocent as can be. He really didn't know where this was coming from, but it probably had something to do with the fact that he was sleep deprived, and apparently that meant he had no filter.

[Okkkaaayy!! I don't work until one. I probably won't be home until 6-7 but I can get online when the baby naps and such. NIIGGGHHTT.]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 27th 2011, 4:41 pm

Kras figured it must be because Reed was still really tired. Nonetheless, he was sort of amused and wondered just exactly how 'worse' it could get. "I'm listening...." He smirked, continuing to help Reed walk back to the dorm. Though honestly...if Reed kept saying stuff like that Kras might just have to make them take a small detour to a rather hidden or secluded area for a few minutes...or so.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 27th 2011, 7:57 pm

Reed grinned up at Kras then looked around them, making sure no-one was near them. It would sure be embarrassing if all of the sudden Filch was listening into their conversation. "Well, for starters, I can guarantee you won't be in those clothes much longer." He was blushing a little and he glanced up at Kras again to see his reaction.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 28th 2011, 1:37 am

Kras was sort of surprised that Reed continued on. Well, he could play this game too. Reed was obviously expecting some sort of reaction from him from that but Kras managed to keep a straight face as they kept walking. "And after that?"
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 28th 2011, 2:48 am

Reed looked at Kras then thought for a moment. Then he shook his head. "Well, I don't want to give away any surprises. I guess you'll just have to use your imagination." Then he winked and moved his hand so that it could sneak under the back of Kras' shirt. He let out a little hum when he felt the soft skin on his boyfriend's lower back.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 28th 2011, 3:35 am

Kras was not going to make it back to the dorm now. Nope. Not at all. He shivered slightly when he felt Reed's hand up his shirt against his bare skin. "That's no fair." He pouted. "You're coming vith me." He sniffed and steered Reed in a different direction, wondering where he should take them. Somewhere private obviously.

[Aaaand...I guess if we're continuing this...
<.<
>.>
I shall post in a different area...hehe]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson July 28th 2011, 3:40 am

[Hehe...I don't know what happened to my poor innocent little bb Reed.]

Reed giggled as Kras led him off to a different direction. He may have been excited before, thinking about getting Kras into their bed but that really was just too far away.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova July 28th 2011, 3:42 am

[Kras is amused...and very turned on right now. *facepalm* haha. XD]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down