Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Hospital Wing: Main Ward

+31
Lucius Malfoy
Albus Severus Potter
Lily Luna Potter
Claire McCann
Melanie McCann
Draco Malfoy
Ginny Weasley
James Sirius Potter
Ted Tonks
Romilda Vane
Parvati Patil
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Adelia Whiteraven
Daphne Greengrass
Bellatrix Black
Reed Dawson
Andromeda Black
Nikki Orwell
Louis Weasley
Ronald Weasley
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Ravenclaw Mod
Jesse St. James
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Tristan Raksha
Sirius Black
Molly Prewett
Theodore Nott - Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Mya Lupin
35 posters

Page 20 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next

Go down

The Hospital Wing: Main Ward - Page 20 Empty Re: The Hospital Wing: Main Ward

Post  Guest November 3rd 2010, 12:40 am

"Yeah I could, easily." He said and smiled because this is AWF and anything is possible. "I mean.....If you don't want to walk around in that Hospital gown, I could get you your clothes easily." He said and smiled at her. "And I think your hair looks fine."

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson November 3rd 2010, 12:42 am

She smiled and began to blush. "Well, if you think you are so clever, I'd like to see this. I can quick wash my hair in one of those big sinks over there." She pointed somewhere. "Then maybe we can go out on the ground somewhere? I haven't been outside since...." She trailed off, the last time she had been outside was when she was tortured.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 3rd 2010, 12:44 am

Marcus smiled at her and nodded. "Okay. I'll be back here shortly." He said and smiled at her and then walked out of the Hospital Wing to go and find her a nice little outfit from her dorm.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson November 3rd 2010, 12:48 am

-is scared to see what he brings back-

Illie laughs and shakes her head a little as he leaves. She goes over to the sinks and turns the hot water on, sticking her hair under the water. She let her hair get soaked, then shut off the tap and wrung out her hair. She grabbed a little towel and started towel drying her hair. She went back to her bed and grabbed her wand, which I'm assuming someone brought to her. She uses her wand to dry her hair, then waits for Marcus to get back.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 3rd 2010, 12:53 am

Marcus walks in approximately an hour later, because I mean, he had to walk down to the dungeons and grab clothes for her and then he had to shower, and he had to get himself ready. Yup. So now he is all spiffied up and clean and what not, and he's got his sunglasses with him, which he took off when he came inside but yeah he still has them. Wow...What a cool guy.
The Hospital Wing: Main Ward - Page 20 8ysx93

Anyway, he walks over to Millicent and hands her a nice little outfit. "Here you go" He said and gave her a smile. This one to be specific, Just minus the bag and the necklace because he didn't get that into looking for an outfit for her.

The Hospital Wing: Main Ward - Page 20 2igopw4

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson November 3rd 2010, 12:59 am

She smiles widely when he comes back looking sexy. She stares when he hands her clothes "How on earth did you get in there? " She grabs the clothes and starts putting the pants on underneath her hospital gown. She turned her back to him and removed the gown to be able to put her shirt on. I'm just going to assume she already has a bra on, otherwise that would be a little awkward underneath a sheer hospital gown.. "Thank you by the way." She bent down and started putting on her shoes.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 3rd 2010, 1:02 am

"Its not important." He said and smiled and didn't hide it at all that he was obviously watching her change when she pulled the hospital gown off, what can I say? He's a guy..of course he would take advantage of this opportunity and watch. "No problem....It's not like it was difficult." He said with a light shrug.

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson November 3rd 2010, 1:04 am

She stood up and smiled, man it felt good to be back to normal. She fluffed her hair a little then looked at him. "So, what do you want to do?" She slowly started walking to the door, saying many thanks to the nurses as she passed them.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 3rd 2010, 1:06 am

"Ummm, It's up to you..really." He said and smiled at her. "You've been in here for about a week now. What have you missed the most?" He asked, walking with her to the door. "And don't say running."

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson November 3rd 2010, 1:07 am

She blushed. She was thinking about the next time she'd be able to go running. "I don't really know. I think anywhere by the lake would be perfect. It's probably going to start getting cold soon, so I want to enjoy the weather as much as I can."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 3rd 2010, 1:10 am

"Oh...Well..Okay, let's go by the lake then." He said and grabbed her hand lightly in his and walked with her out of the Hospital Wing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven November 27th 2010, 9:36 pm

Gabriel skipped gaily into the Hospital Wing, happiness just gushing out of all of his pores. He had just received the go-ahead to make a trip back to New Orleans, to visit his mama and crazy family. Poor Raphael couldn't, though, because of his illness. He looked over at his poor brother, who Joel will say has been in the Hospital Wing, hooked up to magical IVs and stuff cuz he's so sick. Yep, that's where he's been all this time. Anyway, Gabriel then skipped out, leaving his lonely, miserable brother behind.
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha November 30th 2010, 6:34 am

Tristan ran, invisible, all the way to the Hospital wing. His sides and lungs burned, and his legs were cramping but he didn't care. He was terrified by the spreading numbness from the large tear in his lip- the words nerve damage swam through his mind non-stop. He hoped, prayed to the Lady that one of the nurses was here. Of course he hadn't expected to find the best nurse, Raphael himself, lying in bed and hooked up to apparatus. He tried to get away, but it was too late- that horrid little doll of Raphael's had seen him and awoken her master. He just stood there helpless, blood pouring from his mouth and shaking, like a wounded animal caught in the headlights.

[Yes...i'm Rping with myself...no judge... >.>]
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 30th 2010, 6:35 am

[No judging. But lots of creeping.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven November 30th 2010, 6:48 am

Raphael struggled out of bed, his skin shiny with sweat from pain and fever. "Tristan? Whats the matter?" He stood up, his bunny sluppers shuffling across the floor, and his open robe fluttering behind him. "I'd ring for Gabriel, but he's a tad useless ever since he made such a mess of my office. Come here boy, sit down and let me see." He sounded old, because he felt old- ancient, and aching, and sick. But he knew his duty, he had sworn an oath to help the needy (unless, of course, the needy's name was Caradoc Asshat Dearborn...he'd let his brother help him out). He hacked, and coughed, and Halloween brought him his tea.

[lol this makes me think of old days, when he'd pass out on the floor. I miss 1.0...]
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

http://aydensilverflame7.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha November 30th 2010, 7:13 am

Tristan mumbled, moaned in pain, and then shuffled toward the fiery hands of Raphael. The older boy's fever burned his skin, but in a good way. He could feel that burn, in the places where all feeling had died. The horrible doll- not not so horrible, as he saw her face wasn't that of a demon, but that of a jack-of-the-lantern, reached into drawers and pulled out soft, damp cloths in a flurry of wooden limbs as Raphael held his jaw and messed with the torn lip, murmuring healing spells softly as he pressed a stingy ointment onto the wound.
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven November 30th 2010, 7:34 am

Rapahel continued to work, Halloween providing a perfect partner. "Well dearling, you've been fixed as well as i can fix you in my present state- which is pretty damn well." He grinned losidedly, as he pulled Tristan over to his favourite stuffed chair, as he himself sat on the bed. "So tell me, how did this happen? It's not every day the cutest werewolf in the world comes in here, with a torn up face...especially when the three day cycled hasn't started."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha November 30th 2010, 7:46 am

Tristan sipped at the teacup that had floated up to him. "I met a girl, we talked. We were getting along great, until i stupidly mentioned Undermoon. I don't know why...i guess since Rad is the only friend i had, or used to have, i got used to the idea of being open about Raksha." he sighed, and sipped again. His lip was perfectly healed, which meant he'd have to re-pierce it [HINT TO EOWYN. HINT TO EOWYN.]. "So she asked if i was a Were, and i told her yes. What else was I supposed to do?" He sounded miserable and sad. "Now i've lost a friend before i even really gained her."

Last edited by Tristan Raksha on November 30th 2010, 8:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven November 30th 2010, 8:25 am

"I'm sorry, i truly am." Raphael reached out and patted the poor boy's shoulder. "I sincerely hope the two of you can move past it. Maybe there's a reason for her hatred of Weres? Anyway, if you need to stay here you can." He was feeling overly generous, and overly lonely. "The beds aren't the best, but if you're having friend problems, which i think you might as you referred to Dearborn in the past tense, you can sleep here for tonight. That is if you want too."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest November 30th 2010, 2:41 pm

[I see the hint! Next time we rp!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Tristan Raksha November 30th 2010, 4:57 pm

Oh buggerfuck i forgot to post.

"Sure. Okay." Tristan blushed, climbed into one of the beds, and decided that Raphael was a hottie. Endscene.

[GOOODDDDDD]
Tristan Raksha
Tristan Raksha

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 2nd 2010, 11:06 pm

Molly has some free time on her hands, so she's come to see if there's anything she can do to help out. Informative post is informative.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven December 2nd 2010, 11:20 pm

Raphael looked up blearily at the red-head as she entered, waving weakly. Tristan was still fast asleep (llol lol let's do the time-warp again) and Raph was weaker than he had been before, because he'd had to use energy to heal Tristan's torn lip and nerve damage. "Hello Molly." He rasped, trying to lift himself up. Halloween was in a similar state, lolling all over the bed, her mouth hanging open and her eyes glowing dully.
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett December 2nd 2010, 11:24 pm

Molly lets out one startled gasp at the state of Raph and Halloween, then rushes over to his bedside. "What can I bring you?" she asks at once, alert and ready for action as she gently pushes him back down to the pillows. "Rest, I've totally got this. Like, what happened?" she asks, glancing over at Tristan and noting with relief that he seems to be sleeping comfortably for the time being.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Adelia Kara Whiteraven December 2nd 2010, 11:41 pm

Raphael leaned back. "I'm just sick- don't worry, it's not catching." He grimaced and anger flashed in his eyes. "I'm sick and no one is here to help me, because Gabriel has gone off to Lord knows where...I think maybe back home, not sure. If you don't mind, could you look in my office for my pouch of herbs? I need my tea, and Halloween is too weak to move..."
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 42 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 31 ... 42  Next