Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

+8
Dominique Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Ted Tonks
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Felicia Brown
Sirius Black
Tristan Raksha
12 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 3 Empty Re: Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Parvati Patil February 6th 2011, 9:41 pm

Parvati thought for a moment. "I think I've heard the name but I've never really met him. Is he worth meeting?" She asked questioningly.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 3 Empty Re: Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Ted Tonks February 6th 2011, 9:48 pm

Ted nodded, "I think so, I really liked him. He's really funny even if I don't think he means to be. I think that's about it in my life." THOUGH SOON HE'LL START TELLING HER ABOUT THIS AMAZING GIRL CALLED ANDROMEDA BLACK. Oh poor Parv, poor poor Parv.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 6th 2011, 9:49 pm

Parvati is probably going to throw up if Ted tells her anything about Andi other than the fact that she is a nice girl and he is dating her. She does not want any details of his relations with her. *poker face* "Huh. I'll have to talk to him sometime." She said nodding.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks February 6th 2011, 9:51 pm

*eyebrow raise* Ted is laughing at that idea and would like you to tell Parv that she's not even getting details of the relations at first, at first it'll be him going on about how beautiful she is and how smart and perfect and she might vomit from the sugar overload. "You should. Anyway I have to dash now." He grinned and ate the last bite of his waffle, "And you probably have class now too."
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 6th 2011, 9:55 pm

She just threw up. Thanks now there is a mess in my head! You betch. "Yeah but I don't want to go." She said and blinked at him. "I'll probably go and do something more fun today. I'm not feeling up for class." She said and then grabbed a banana and stood up to leave.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy February 6th 2011, 9:56 pm

[Sorry love Razz]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 4:38 am

Reed slowly walked into the Great Hall, carefully watching his steps so he didn't fall in front of all these people. Luckily, the Hufflepuff table wasn't too far from the doors. He sat by himself and looked around the table like a sad puppy. He hadn't seen his new friend Dem since yesterday morning, or that Justin fellow that he meant in the common room. So Reed is sitting here humming quietly to himself waiting for Kras to find him.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 4:48 am

Kras is in a good mood and is humming cheerfully to himself as he walks into the Great Hall, not at all watching his steps even though on occasion he has been known to trip a lot. Not really having anyone in particular he normally sits with, Kras just figures he'll sit alone and people watch- oh snap. He back pedals, blinking slightly. His Papa Bear senses are going off. There's quite a sad looking fellow sitting all by his lonesome and Kras does not like that - he likes seeing cheerful, smiling people. But, for once, that's not the only reason he back pedals. The sad puppy was actually rather cute, and Kras can't help but want to go over there. He was still getting used to the fact that he was actually interested in guys as well as girls - well, he'd just sort of realized he was even interested in girls as well considering he had never paid attention to romantic relationships at all until the other week - so it was sort of strange to think about checking other guys out, but, hey, if he got to see cute guys like the one over there then he was fine with that. So he strolls over and cheerfully hops down next to the cute, sad looking guy. "Hello, vy so sad?" He gave the sad looking guy a bright smile.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 4:57 am

REED IS BLUSHING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW, YOU HAVE NO IDEA!!

Reed was so startled by someone suddenly talking to him that he jumped and fell back off the bench. Well, so much for not embarrassing himself in front of all these people... He scrambled up awkwardly and sat back down. "S-sorry, you just startl-" He cut off mid sentence as he noticed the person who had spoken to him. His jaw dropped slightly as he stared. The boy in front of him was like a Greek statue brought to life, just like the statues he had always admired on their trips to Rome. Wait, why was he thinking about that? He tried to shake those thoughts away as he realized he was suppose to be speaking right now and tried to pass off his staring as nothing. Blushing scarlet he finally found his voice, "Sorry. Um, I'm um, new. So I don't really, um, know anyone. Yet.." He looked down at his hands in his lap, sending his wild curls to fly in his face.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 5:07 am

AWWW <3 HEHE. KRAS IS JUST...STARING. OMG KRAS IT ISN'T POLITE TO STARE.

Kras blinks as the cute curly headed boy suddenly fell back off the bench. "Oh dear...are you alright?" He reached over to brush some of the wild curls away from the blushing boy's face. Kras couldn't help grinning - this guy was adorable. And for once Kras hadn't been oblivious to the way the guy had stared at him, which was definitely new considering Kras was pretty much always oblivious to peoples' stares. "So you're new. Vell, at least now ve'll have a cute guy in our house, considering almost all the cute vons are in Gryffindor half the time." he grinned. "I'm Krasimir Svetkova, but you may call me Kras if you vould like. May I ask for the name of such a charming young fellow?"

Last edited by Krasimir Svetkova on May 22nd 2011, 5:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 5:18 am

AAAAHHH HE'S KILLING MY INNER!REED RIGHT NOW!! buthesecretlylikesit.

Reed was pretty sure he had never blushed so much in his entire life. Kras' looks had first caught him off guard, now that accent! How the hell was he suppose to be able to talk? Then, on top of all that, he called him cute! Reed couldn't do anything more than splutter incoherently for a few moments and continue to stare at his hands. "I-I- I'm R-Reed." He cleared his throat and tried to speak without sounding like a complete moron. "Reed Dawson. It's nice to meet you." He glanced up with a small smile, then returned his gaze to his hands.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 5:29 am

XD OOPS. KraswillprobablydieofsadnessandlonelinesswhenhefindsoutthatReed'safifthyear...sadface,unlessthatreally
doesn'tmatter.haha.

Kras continues to grin as he waits for Reed to speak properly - he couldn't help it, this was adorable. "Vell, it's very nice to meet you, Reed Dawson." he tilts his head, wondering what's so interesting that's keeping Reed looking down at his hands. So he reaches over and gently takes one of Reed's hands in his and examines it. "Hm, they're nice hands. Is that vy you keep staring at them? Oops, I think you left some paint on this one." he chuckles, pointing to some purple that was left on the inside of Reed's thumb. "So now I know something else about you - you paint. Unless of course I'm entirely wrong and all you really do is just mess around vith paint. I tried to paint vonce ven I vos little. My parents never gave me paint again until I vos old enough to understand that the valls and guests vere not to be painted on." he shrugged, grinning sheepishly. What? It had seemed like a good idea at the time anyway.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 5:37 am

Well, age is just a number?? haha.

Reed looked up when Kras grabbed his hand and was in a state of semi shock. He was a little glad that his little cuts had been healed by Justin last night, that would be a bit awkward to explain. And boy was this guy observant to notice to paint flecks. Well, at least it was a subject Reed was able to talk about a little more confidently. "Oh..Yeah, I've been painting ever since I've been able to hold a brush. My mom sort of made me start." He smiled shyly but kept his head up.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 5:45 am

Yeah. We'll go with that. ThatmakesKrassmileagain. Haha. XD

Kras smiled because seeing Reed talk confidently about something made him seem to shine brighter and he looked happy - which made Kras happy since he liked seeing happy people, not to mention he really liked Reed's smile. "Voah, that's a long time, I imagine." he grinned. "Is that vot you're considering doing after you leave school? Painting, I mean."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 5:55 am

Reed's smile faded a little. "Yeah, it's sort of my only option. Or photography, but I prefer painting over that." Reed loved to paint, he really did, but he hayed having his future decided for him. He was curious to learn more about Kras suddenly, he also felt awkward talking about himself. "I,uh, like your accent. Where are you from?" He felt really...uncool being around all these cool accents when he was just a boring American.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 6:06 am

"You're only option?" Kras gave him a confused look, not liking the way Reed's smile had faded. "I think people should be allowed to do votever they'd like vith their future, not have it decided for them. No offense to whoever is running yours, but you should be allowed to choose your future for yourself." He squeezed Reed's hand comfortingly. Kras still didn't even know what he wanted to do with his own future - sometimes he imagines it'd probably be easier if someone did decide for him, but he likes having the right to choose for himself too much. "Oh...I'm from Bulgaria." he smiled. "You're...American? Am I right? I'm still having a bit of trouble placing everyvons accents."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 6:11 am

Reed sort of shrugged, and blushed some more when Kras squeezed his hand. "Well, there's really no disputing when dealing with my mom." She was a bit difficult to explain, so Reed shrugged it off again. "Yeah, I guess I'm American. I was born in Paris, but we've lived the States the longest. We traveled a lot. I think Bulgaria is one of the only places I haven't been. What's is like there?" He leaned his other elbow on the table and rested his head on his hand, staring at Kras the whole time.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 6:25 am

Kras could tell Reed didn't really want to explain further so he let it drop, never pressing matters unless it was terribly important he did so. "Oh my, you've traveled pretty much every vhere but Bulgaria? You're missing out." he grinned. "It's a lovely country. Though if you don't like the cold then I vouldn't suggest it. Vell...it's not bad in the summers. Though those are pretty hot. It's usually colder in northern Bulgaria, really." he shrugged. "If you ever vant to visit you should come visit me, I'll show you all the fun places." He noticed that Reed was still staring at him and he actually blushed lightly. Then he realized that he was still holding the other man's hand and reddened more, letting it go. "Er, so you've visited a lot of countries? Call me jealous definitely, I've vanted to travel all over the place for years. After I leave school of course."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 6:35 am

Reed smiled. He of course blushed when Kras offered to show him around Bulgaria, even though Reed had never before thought of going there. The idea was a little more appealing now though. "Well, this is actually the first school I've ever been to. We traveled too much for me to be able to go to a real school. Uh, when do you graduate?" Reed suddenly noticed that Kras looked much more mature than he did, and wondered why that thought made him..what was it? Sad? Yeah, he felt sad almost.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 6:41 am

"The first?" Kras flailed, looking sad. "That must have been lonely, not being able to go to school and hang out vith awesome kids your age. Oh, I graduate at the end of this year. Vot year are you?" Reed definitely looked younger. Kras just hoped he wasn't that much younger. Cause that would suck.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 6:43 am

Reed's eyes widened slightly when he realized just how much older Kras was. "Oh, I'm uh, I'm a fifth year." He felt somehow like a loser for being so young, like it was somehow his fault. "But, that's exciting you will be able to go off on your own. Do you know what you want to do yet? I mean, it's cool if you don't, I was just, you know, curious and I'll shut up now." He hated when he got nervous and rambled like that. He blushed some more and looked down at the table.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 6:56 am

Oh...well, that wasn't too young. All numbers, right? Right. Kras blinked when Reed said he'd shut up and then looked back down at the table. "Hey now, being curious isn't bad. Besides, if you shut up then I can't hear you talk, and you have a nice voice you know." he smiled reassuringly at Reed. "As to your question...no, I have no idea. Sadly. But I'm already off on my own actually."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 7:01 am

Well, saying something like that wasn't the best way to hear Reed talk since he yet again started spluttering. He physically shook his head to try and clear his thoughts. "Wait, you're on your own already? Like, without your parents?" Reed is what you call, a spoiled little rich kid, he couldn't even imagine being without his parents.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Demelza Robins February 26th 2011, 7:03 am

*creeps* This scene is just so adorable.
Also, Inner!Dem is happy that two of her friends are getting along swimmingly.
Yep.
*leaves awkwardly*
Demelza Robins
Demelza Robins
Fifth Year

http://thiscouldmeandanger.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 7:08 am

Kras grins again, watching Reed shake his head. The guy really was too adorable. "Yeah, I moved out over the Christmas break. Day or so before Christmas actually." he shrugged. "Bit of an argument really vith my parents, who vere lying to me and fighting between themselves. I decided I vos done vith it. Mother keeps asking me to move back in vith either her or father, but I refuse. It's nice being on my own anyvay."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next