Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

+8
Dominique Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Ted Tonks
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Felicia Brown
Sirius Black
Tristan Raksha
12 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 6 Empty Re: Hufflepuff Table

Post  Jenna Wood May 3rd 2011, 12:22 am

"That's alright, I'm horrible at potions too. Any sign that Slughorn might have liked me vanished after my first class. It was a disaster." Jenna shuddered and continued munching her waffles.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Location : Somewhere eating Nutella or playing Quidditch, or doing both simultaneously.

http://www.belowthewaves36.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 6 Empty Re: Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Guest May 4th 2011, 5:53 am

"I'm sure it wasn't as bad as mine.... I knocked over a caldron and spilled a half finished shrinking potion all over half of the class... and Slughorn...... it wasn't pretty..." Tonks shudders after recalling the ghastly class. She then picks up a piece of Bacon, chews on it and asks "So what's up with everyone?"

Back to top Go down

Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 6 Empty Re: Hufflepuff Table

Post  Jenna Wood May 5th 2011, 2:41 am

"Just Quidditch, and a Transfiguration essay that needs doing, but I don't really mind though, because I actually like that class." Jenna grinned, lost in her train of thought. "What's going on with you?"
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Location : Somewhere eating Nutella or playing Quidditch, or doing both simultaneously.

http://www.belowthewaves36.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 6 Empty Re: Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Guest May 6th 2011, 10:33 pm

nothing much, I have a essay in charms and a test in DADA ewww. but at least I know the info!

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 22nd 2011, 11:58 pm

Reed races into the Great Hall and immediately scans the Hufflepuff table for any sign of his amazing boyfriend. He stood there and sighed when he didn't see Kras anywhere.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 23rd 2011, 12:51 am

Kras had stood along the wall out of sight until he spotted Reed walk into the Great Hall. Nerves threatening to make him freeze and chicken out, he took a deep breath and looked around to make sure his helpers were ready. Luckily the guys in the choir here had been willing to help him out. They got so very few chances to perform that any extra chances they got they were going to take. This was going a cappella style and Kras was nervous cause he had never really sung out loud for Reed before. His voice wasn't terrible - secretly he had been getting vocal lessons from one of the choir students since she had been willing to help him, thinking it was sweet he was doing this for his boyfriend - but it wasn't as amazing as Reed's was. Seeing Reed helped calm his nerves and he slipped through a group of students so he could pop up behind Reed, slipping his arms around his boyfriend's waist. "Happy birthday, baby." he whispered softly in Reed's ear before backing away. The other boys had joined him at this point and they started singing as he pulled Reed over to the end of the Hufflepuff table to sit as he started singing as well. They all stood in a group next to the table, smiling down at the probably very red faced birthday boy. And I'm not creative to make it all snazzy so I'm just posting the original lyrics to the song and you'll just have to imagine it's all different and snazzied up.

All I am, all I'll be
Everything in this world
All that I'll ever need
Is in your eyes
Shining at me
When you smile I can feel
All my passion unfolding
Your hand brushes mine
And a thousand sensations
Seduce me 'cause I

I do cherish you
For the rest of my life
You don't have to think twice
I will love you still
From the depths of my soul
It's beyond my control
I've waited so long to say this to you
If you're asking do I love you this much
I do

Kras moved over and crouched down by the table, holding Reed's hands in his as he gazed adoringly up at his boyfriend.

In my world, before you
I lived outside my emotions
Didn't know where I was going
'Till that day I found you
How you opened my life
To a new paradise
In a world torn by change
Still with all my heart
'Till my dying day

I do cherish you
For the rest of my life
You don't have to think twice
I will love you still
From the depths of my soul
It's beyond my control
I've waited so long to say this to you
If you're asking do I love you this much
I do

As the song ended, Kras kissed both of Reed's hands softly. It didn't matter that about half the school was in the same room as them, all that mattered was Reed's (hopefully) smiling face. The other boys dispersed, telling Reed happy birthday as they headed back over to their own tables. Now that it was just the two of them at their little spot of the table, Kras was nervous but he tried to ignore his nerves. Hopefully Reed liked the song and wasn't going to run away from him calling him a nutter or something. "I love you..." his face was slightly red.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 23rd 2011, 1:17 am

AKDLSGNASKLGN
AGN
AREGN
AERAGKJALKGJAELSRJGAOPEHAJ

I NEED TO TAKE A MINUTE TO CALM MYSELF. I JUST ABOUT CHOKED ON MY HOT DOG.
OMG OGM OAMGOMGAOMGAOMG

ME AND REED ARE BOTH FLAILING SO HARD.
OKAY. BREATHE BRITTANY. BREATHE.
*skips off to post*
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 23rd 2011, 1:19 am

*goes to revive a fainted Kras*
X3
*flails lots and lots*
I can't stop grinning! Hahahaha
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 23rd 2011, 1:23 am

Reed jumps a little when Kras slips his arms around his waist. He was about to turn around and practically attack his face, but saw that there were a bunch of people behind him. "Kras? What are yo-" He abruptly cut himself off and stared in shock as Kras started singing. Started singing to him. In the Great Hall, surrounded by half the school. Reed's face went instantly red, but not from being embarrassed. No. He felt extremely happy, and extremely loved. Of course, he started crying again as he listened to the lyrics. They were perfect. Kras was perfect. Everything was perfect. When it was over, he sat in shock, just staring up at his boyfriend with so much love in his eyes it was almost painful. The tears were still rolling down his face and he really couldn't think of anything to say other than, "Kras..I.." Then he stood and wrapped his arms around Kras' neck, holding on tightly as if Kras would disappear if he let go. He hoped Kras could feel the thank you that Reed wasn't able to articulate at this moment. There was so much he wanted to say, but he was left speechless by how amazing and sweet and thoughtful and every other adjective to describe how wonderful his boyfriend was.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 23rd 2011, 1:31 am

Kras was relieved Reed wasn't entirely embarrassed by the public serenading. He pulled back a tiny bit from the hug and laughed happily, kissing the tip of Reed's nose. "I'll take that as an 'oh my god I loved that so much and, oh, I love you to.'" He grinned, reaching up to wipe away some of the tears from Reed's face. "I apologize, even vith the secret vocal lessons I've been getting to impress you, my voice still isn't all that amazing, but I've been vanting to sing for you for a vhile and this vos the best day to do it. Let's eat lunch now, okay? Oh, and about that note a bit ago, about visiting my family soon for a veekend. Are you up for that?" He sat down at the table, not wanting to let go of Reed's hand even though it was hard to get food and eat with only one hand.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 23rd 2011, 1:40 am

Reed was still a little speechless, but when Kras said he wasn't a good singer Reed practically shouted. "What! Are you kidding! that was amazing! You're amazing, and your voice is amazing and I can't believe you are doing this all for me. And I'll give you warning now, now that I've started talking, I'm really not going to be able to stop. I wish there was a way that I could thank you for today. It has been the best day of my life so far, mostly because it's with you, but I just can't believe how lucky I am. This is all insane you know? But in a good way. How long have you been setting this all up? And man I never want this day to end." He sat when Kras sat, but couldn't really stop talking still. "And of course I want to go with you to Bulgaria! Are you kidding me?! I love you so much Kras. Words will never ever be able to be enough, but I do. I don't think I really deserve someone as amazing as you, but apparently you love me back and that is amazing. And okay, I'll try to stop talking now, though I doubt I'll be able to eat since my stomach is filled with so many butterflies right now." He took a deep breath and stared at Kras with a big grin on his face.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 23rd 2011, 1:56 am

[okay, this is getting ridiculous...every time I go to right the word 'goof' or 'goofy' votever, it always comes out as 'foog' and then I think of foogu... *headdesk* my fingers are doing this to me on purpose.]

Kras blushed as Reed complimented his singing. A huge, goofy grin was spread across his face the entire time Reed babbled on. "You don't have to thank me, baby." Kras chuckled, leaning in to kiss Reed's cheek. "I'm doing all this to, not only to make your birthday special, but to thank you for being so awesome and good to me. It didn't take long to set up. Only a few days. And ve haven't even made it through the entire day yet. You'll have to expect a few more surprises before the night is through." he winked down at Reed.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 23rd 2011, 2:01 am

[Hehe *loves you*]

Reed's jaw literally dropped. "Are you serious? How in the world do you expect me to survive today. Really? And don't you dare wink at me like that, because it is doing terribly amazing things and now is not the time, or place for that to happen." He blushed to his roots and looked down. "But thank you Kras, really. I think I'm going to be saying that till the day I die, because this is just amazing." He stretched up and kissed his boyfriends cheek, wanting more but knowing they were in a horribly public place right now.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 23rd 2011, 2:18 am

[Hehe *flails*
And OMG...So I just read that Klaine werewolf fic thingy... *dead* Holy crap.]

Kras laughed, giving Reed an innocent look. "Oops? Sorry. I'll make sure you survive today. You have to at least make it to your last surprise." he found something simple to nibble on, figuring he should at least eat something. "I can't really say anymore cause I'd ruin the surprise, but...just don't go back to the dorm until eight, alright? I von't be here for dinner cause I'll be getting everything just perfect for you." Well, he hoped it'd be just perfect anyway.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 23rd 2011, 2:21 am

[OMG I KNOW!! IT'S SOOOO..MMMMM.]

"What! How is there possibly any way for you to surprise me anymore? There's no way I'm surviving today. Nope. You'll be the death of me, I swear." Reed giggled and shook his head. He grabbed...something, oh an apple, and munched on that not feeling hungry at all. "But I won't get to see you until eight? That's too long." He looked over at Kras and pouted.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 23rd 2011, 2:45 am

[I was like 'O.O oh my...' XD
Grr. my sis turned the tv on. I hate when she does that cause it's so distracting]

"Believe me, the vait vill be vorth it." Kras grinned, reaching over to brush some curls away from Reed's eyes. "I have to get off to class now, I'll be thinking about you the entire time ve're apart." He brushed Reed's cheek softly then stood and, grinning to himself, he slipped out of the Great Hall, having left an envelope addressed to Reed on the table as he had stood.

Inside the envelope was a short message.
I really am glad you liked my song (I'm assuming you will, considering I wrote this a day or so ahead of time. haha). I love you lots.
You'll get your next surprise later during Transfiguration.
~Kras
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 23rd 2011, 2:50 am

"Aww, what nooooo." Reed pouted when Kras said he had to go. He didn't want to say bye yet. "I love you. Bye" He pouted some more then turned to get his bag, then noticed another envelope. He smiled brightly and opened it up, reading the cute little message inside. He tucked it in his pocket and headed to his next class, which was not Transfiguration, he'd probably die as he waited for his History of Magic class to finish.

[So then I'll post him another classroom I guess....]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova May 23rd 2011, 2:52 am

[hehe, yep. *is having lots of fun with this*]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson May 23rd 2011, 2:53 am

[*is having WAAAAAY too much fun with this* If only you could see Reed right now..]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6