Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

+8
Dominique Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Ted Tonks
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Felicia Brown
Sirius Black
Tristan Raksha
12 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 5 Empty Re: Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 11:06 am

Kras made sure to keep his eyes on Reed as they went up the stairs, just in case. He grinned at the blush that spread across Reed's face at the dancing comment. "And who's to say I vouldn't mind dancing vith you? Cause I definitely vouldn't mind at all. I bet you're not that bad as long as you pay attention to everyvon's feet." he grinned. He followed Reed carefully up a few more steps then noticed a certain step they were getting close to. "Oh, vait! Not that von!" He quickly grabbed Reed's arm and pulled him back, holding him tightly so he wouldn't fall. "Sorry, it's just..that step's the disappearing von. It's not as bad as the von that your foot gets stuck in, but it still sucks cause you can really hurt yourself on it." he let go of Reed and went up to the step, putting his foot down carefully so the younger guy could see how his foot disappeared down in it. "You definitely vould have tripped then."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 5 Empty Re: Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 11:13 am

"Trust me, dancing is not my thing. I like to sin--WOAH!" He was suddenly pulled back a little, sending balance off whack a little. His eyes widened in surprise as Kras showed the disappearing step. "How in the--How the heck am I suppose to survive in this place!" He stretched his leg over the step and wobbled a little, but regaining his balance before he fell. "It's seriously like a death trap! That bubble idea of my dad's is starting to sound like a pretty good idea."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 11:19 am

"But you'd come out of the bubble every vonce in a vhile, right?" Kras gave him a sad puppy look. "Ve just have to find a lot of good protection charms to put on you. That should help a lot." he nods in agreement with himself, still not liking the bubble idea. They continued up the steps and Kras continued to keep a look out. "So, dancing isn't your thing - though I'm still going to get you to dance vith me at some point - but singing is? I'm assuming that's vot you vere going to say, anyvay. I definitely can not sing. Humming is about it. You have a nice voice though so I bet your singing is marvelous."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 11:24 am

"Well, I suppose I would have to come out sometimes. You know, to use the bathroom and change my clothes and stuff." Reed shrugged, not really thinking about it. "Yeah, I like singing. Back in the States, I took these sort of classes with a bunch of other boys. We were pretty good, but I don't usually sing on my own." They had now reached the top of the stairs and Reed started jumping and down like that guy in Rocky. "See! Look! No injuries! WOOO!" On one of his jumps he landed on his own foot, "Ow!" He then started hopping on one foot, which caused him to lose his balance and start to fall forward.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 11:30 am

Would just like to repeat again: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW *dead from adorable overload*

"Aww, I vant to hear you sing." Kras pouted. He grinned as they reached the top of the stairs and Reed exclaimed happily about not receiving any injuries. As he started to fall though Kras reached over and caught him, twirling him back up until he was holding him close, an arm wrapped around the younger man's waist. "You'll have to be careful still or you go tumbling all the vay back down." he grinned teasingly.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 11:37 am

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.

Reed could feel his face burning at this sudden close contact. One moment, he was heading for the floor, then suddenly he was pressed against Kras. He felt a weird fluttering feeling in his stomach that he had never felt before. It was something close to how he felt when he got to fashion week, but this was something a little stronger. "Uhhh." He sort of wiggled his way away, still bright red. "Right. Yeah, um. Thanks for uh, catching me I guess.." He cleared his throat and looked at his feet. "So, uh, which way now?" His eyes were darting up, but never making eye contact with Kras.

Okay, I need to go to bed...I LOVE YOU!!!!! I SHALL RESPOND IN THE MORNING <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 11:38 am

ALRIGHT!!! LOVE YOUUUUUUU!!!
I'M HEADING OFF TO SLEEP AFTER I REPLY TOO. XD <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 11:45 am

Kras moved his arm so Reed could move away. He could feel his own face heating up slightly and looked around towards the hallway. "Uhhh...this vay!" He moved a bit down the hallway and turned, beckoning Reed to follow with a finger and a bright grin. "Don't vant you to get lost." he waited till Reed was following before he turned and continued down the hallway. He would have took Reed's hand but he figured by this point the poor guy's face would explode it was so red. Kras wasn't used to having such an effect on someone - a good effect, he hoped it was anyway - he just hoped he wasn't making the younger Hufflepuff uncomfortable.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 8:31 pm

Reed wasn't really sure why, but when Kras beckoned him with a finger it sent a weird feeling through his body. Reed smiled just as brightly as Kras, it seemed to be infectious. "Yeah, and I get lost pretty easily." He started walking a bit closer to Kras, trying to figure out what this weird feeling was. Is this what happened when you made a new friend? Reed was so confused with what was happening, that he actually forgot to keep talking and just walked in silence. He suddenly felt ridiculous that he didn't even know his own sexuality, didn't most people have that figured out by now? He wanted to ask his tall companion about his preferences, but didn't know if that was something you should just ask someone you literally just met.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 9:32 pm

Kras continued to smile happily as he walked down the hallway next to his new friend. He wasn't used to this strange, giddy feeling that was coursing through him but it wasn't a bad feeling, quite the contrary. So he wasn't going to complain. After a bit he noticed how quiet Reed was and looked over to make sure the younger guy was still next to him. Yep, he was, though seemingly lost in his thoughts. "May I ask vot you're thinking about?" he asked curiously.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 9:42 pm

Reed jumped a little and was brought out of his reverie. He tried not to panic as Kras asked him what he was thinking about. He hated lying, so he would try to be as truthful as possible. "Oh, just..stuff." He knew he had to quickly change the subject before he started talking without thinking. "Um, have you been at Hogwarts all seven years?" He tried to smile, and hoped it was convincing.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 9:48 pm

Kras smiled and didn't badger Reed about it. He shook his head at the younger man's question. "Nope. I transferred here from Durmstrang - the Bulgarian vizarding school - close to the beginning of this year. It vos my own decision, pretty much. I missed Viktor - he attended Durmstrang vith me - who'd transferred here too, plus I really vanted to have some studying abroad experience."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 9:57 pm

Reed got a little excited. "So you're kind of new here too! Oh, who's Viktor? And if you ever wanna learn something from other countries, I speak French, Italian, and a very little German. I could teach you sometime! Well, I don't know if I'd be a good teacher, but I could always try. And maybe I could show you how to pai--WOAH!" Reed had a sort of mini panic attack as his bag caught on a statue and he couldn't reach the strap to release himself.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 10:06 pm

Kras grins as Reed gets excited. The guy couldn't get any more adorable...well, he probably could and Kras would probably die but still. "Vell, if I get to travel like I vant, it'll definitely be helpful to know some other languages. So I might take you up on that offer. I bet you'd be a great teacher." he can't help chuckling slightly when Reed's bag gets caught on a statue. "Hold on, I'll get it." he smiles and reaches across Reed to move the strap so he can move freely again. "It didn't vant to let you go for a second there. Apparently it must think you're cute too." he hums lightly to himself as they continue on down the hallway.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 10:17 pm

Red blushed a little more, "Thanks." he mumbled awkwardly then cleared his throat. "Well, where would you like to travel? I've been to most places, so I could tell you where is cool to visit. Unless you are going for the wizards experience. I really only know more of the muggle world, but I'm sure they probably intertwine somehow. Like London! There's a lot of muggle and wizard stuff in London!"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 10:22 pm

"I'd love to go everyvhere, actually." He grinned, flailing. "I'll definitely look at a lot of vizard things vhile I'm out and about, but for the most part I just vant to look at everything. Oh, ve're almost there." He was glad that he was being so helpful to this adorable guy.

[I'll probably post in the library after your next reply. :3]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 10:29 pm

Reed looked around the hall and realized he really hadn't been paying attention to how they got here. Well, crap. "Well, you may have to show me how to get to the common room after this too, since I have literally no clue where we are at right now. And you know, there really aren't that many Hufflepuff's that I've seen. Unless they all hide or something, and I totally don't blame them. I'd probably stay in my room at all times if it weren't for classes." And now you, he added in his head.

[Okiessss!!]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 10:39 pm

"I think I can do that." Kras grinned. He wouldn't mind showing Reed anywhere in the castle, as long as it meant he got to spend time with him. "I actually haven't seen a lot of Hufflepuff's about either. Vhich is sad cause I love meeting people." he flailed happily. "Meeting new people is like...I don't know, air for me or something. I have to meet at least one or two new people a veek or I get all gloomy, to be honest. It's kind of hard ven everyvon hides around here. Sometime I just vave to people I don't know just cause it helps." he knew it was weird, but he couldn't help it. He loved meeting new people. "Aww, you can't stay in your room all the time. Now you're going to have to leave your room, besides for classes, at least three times or more a veek so ve can hang out. Othervise I'm just going to have to find your room and visit you there. Vhich vould probably be fun cause I could vatch you paint then." he thought that'd be a nice time. Though cuddling would be nice too...what?
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 10:39 pm

[Oops...i didn't post in the library. XD *headdesk* I'm not awake yet...hahahahahaha]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 10:43 pm

Reed smiled at Kras, who seemed like the perfect person in Reed's eyes. "Wow, you're so outgoing. I'm usually a little shy at first, and not really good at meeting new people. It was always hard making friends when you knew you would probably be moving again in six months." He sighed. "Wait, you want to hang out? Like what? I don't really know how um..normal people hang out. And I only can if I get all my work done. I have another show coming up, and I only have half the paintings I need for it. My mommy would kill me if she saw how far behind I was." He shuddered a little at the thought.

[Hehe, that's okay! I may go in like half an hour and take a little nap since my mom woke me up early to help her clean and stuff. :/]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 10:53 pm

[I posted in the library :3]
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 5 Empty Re: Hufflepuff Table

Post  Jenna Wood May 2nd 2011, 3:43 am

Jenna butted in, interrupting what she was sure was an interesting discussion. In her mind, nothing could have been more important than her oncoming announcement. "Quidditch tryouts are next Thursday, spread the word, we need a new keeper, one chaser and a new beater. If we can't find good ones, we're in for it." Jenna was the newly appointed captain of the Quidditch team and one of the best chasers at Hogwarts. Nothing was more important to her than Quidditch and she took being captain very seriously.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Location : Somewhere eating Nutella or playing Quidditch, or doing both simultaneously.

http://www.belowthewaves36.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 2nd 2011, 4:56 am

Tonks walks in and towards the table when she overhears Jenna. She runs over to the table, slams her fist into it and screams, "Chaser? I'm in!"
..."So next Thursday?" She then looks at everyone and realizes that she may be overstepping her boundaries.... So she slicks back a bit... "That is if it's okay with everyone?"

Back to top Go down

Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 5 Empty Re: Hufflepuff Table

Post  Jenna Wood May 2nd 2011, 11:16 pm

"Um...Well...if Thursday works for everyone else, that is" Jenna grinned sheepishly, suddenly painfully aware of the Ravenclaws and Slytherins giving her odd looks from across the hall. Tonks grinned "I'll spread the word" Jenna smiled and said "Be there at 6:00 and don't be late" The two shook hands and sealed the deal.
Jenna Wood
Jenna Wood

Location : Somewhere eating Nutella or playing Quidditch, or doing both simultaneously.

http://www.belowthewaves36.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 3rd 2011, 12:11 am

"Awesome!"
"....so how is everyone?"
Tonks turns and looks at everyone.
"I'm not looking forward to my potions class, I"m kinda clumsy.." Tonks trails off while rubbing her head awkwardly.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next