Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

+8
Dominique Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Ted Tonks
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Felicia Brown
Sirius Black
Tristan Raksha
12 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Draco Malfoy February 6th 2011, 6:59 pm

post Smile
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 2 Empty Re: Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Parvati Patil February 6th 2011, 7:02 pm

OH WELL I LEFT RIGHT AFTER THIS POST AND JUST GOT BACK.
TIS ALL GOOD.

"Yes." Parvati said nodding and grinned widely at him. "I am amazing. The best I've ever been in my life." She said nodding with a huge grin. "Perfect."
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Location : Somewhere being either sad, upset, angry, happy(unlikely), or horny.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks February 6th 2011, 7:11 pm

Ted gave her a funny look and slid a waffle over to her, "Would you like to eat while you explain to me exactly what glorious things have happened in your life that I missed?"
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 6th 2011, 7:13 pm

Parvati looked down at the waffle and nodded. She took a bite and chewed and swallowed it and such and looked up at him. "Oh, I just have an amazing boyfriend is all. Amazing boyfriend." She said nodding.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks February 6th 2011, 7:30 pm

Ted knew he would probably regret asking this but he could tell she wanted to tell him so he rose to the bait, "And what wondrous things have happened that make him so amazing?"
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 6th 2011, 7:33 pm

Parvati sat up and dropped the fork that she was eating the waffle with, eating was just not an option write now. "Do you want the slow, detailed version of the story? Or the fast, quick told version of the story?" She asked him, leaning forward on the table slightly.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks February 6th 2011, 7:35 pm

Ted gestured to his plate, "Well I have nowhere to be so just tell me the long version."
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 6th 2011, 7:43 pm

"Okay." She said with a wide smile. "So I was on my date with James and we were having a good time and then we were on his broom and he kind of said something to me and I was like wait, what did you say. And then he said that he said that he was falling in love with me." She said and paused for a moment to see his reaction. "And then I said that I felt the same way." She said and paused for another reaction. "So after that we went to the Room of Requirements, you know, just to do something fun and stuff and then it turned into a massage like room and we were both like woah what, but then we were like. Eh." She said and shrugged when she said eh. "Its chill. So then I took off my clothes and he gave me a massage." Woo. Hope Ted doesn't freak out that she just said she pretty much just got naked for him like that. "So he gave me a massage and he was giving me a really great massage but then he started doing these things and I was like. Oh my gosh. You are like a god." She said a bit dramatically. "And then...well then the massage got a little bit more intimate and this part of the story is censored so I don't kill you." She said with a large grin. Parvati is being so nice today, not trying to kill Ted. "Right so our massage got intimate some things happened which were amazing and then we left and it was a great date." She said with a happy sigh. "Oh and Dom. Yeah the Dom who I though disappeared off the face of the earth. My best friend that I have steamy shower sex with. I saw her." Okay. That last part kind of slipped and I just couldn't help myself.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks February 6th 2011, 7:46 pm

Ted fell backwards off the bench.

No jokes he's not currently coherent. He's on the floor. Draco is kicking him.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 6th 2011, 7:49 pm

I dont know if he really fell of the chair or not but I am going to assume he did. >.>

Parvati stood up and stared at him with wide eyes. "Ted!? What?! Did I say something wrong?!" She asked.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks February 6th 2011, 7:55 pm

He did actually.

He stared at her and pulled himself up onto the bench again and stared at her, "Wait. Hold on. We need to run through that again. First things first. You got naked with him? You had sex with him? I thought he was all "Saving it til marriage" What happened to that?"
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 6th 2011, 7:57 pm

Oh. Okay. Smile

"Well." She said, sitting back down on the bench. "Well, when you get a massage you have to be like naked. That's just the right way to do it." She said nodding. "And we didn't have sex sex. We just...have....a smaller type of sex." She said nodding, hoping he would get what she was saying.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley February 6th 2011, 7:59 pm

[..........JSP never said he was waiting until marriage. He said he was waiting to be in love. I JS <.<]
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 6th 2011, 8:00 pm

[That is true ^^]
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks February 6th 2011, 8:11 pm

[Ted is freaking out and doesn't really care about details. Or at least certain ones.]

Ted stared at her for a moment before blinking, "Well okay then. Onto the next thing... You had shower sex with Dom? When the hell did that happen? You never told me about that!" He threw a strawberry at her, "You need to keep me up to date on these things!"
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 6th 2011, 8:13 pm

Parvati was a badass and caught the strawberry and ate it. Yup. It was a huge deal. No not really but whatever. "Yeah, it happened like a month or two ago." She said with a light shrug. "It was after cheer practice and we were showering together." She said like it was totally normal, which it was. -.- "And then we kissed a little and then we kind of got it on." She said nodding.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks February 6th 2011, 8:24 pm

Ted stared at her, "How did I miss all this? Wow. Okay then. And wait.. Dom is Dominique Weasley, cousin of your boyfriend. Isn't she?"

[ALSO WE NEED TO HAVE LAUNDRY TIME SOOOOON]
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 6th 2011, 8:27 pm

[YES ONE SCENE WHERE SHE IS NOT CLOTHELESS AND ON TOP OF HIM. Smile]

Parvati nodded slowly. "Yeah, cousin of my boyfriend." She said biting her lip lightly. "I also had sex with Harry, James' dad. Oh, and Sirius Black, Harry's godfather. Oops?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks February 6th 2011, 8:31 pm

Ted shook his head and ate a little more of his food, "Only you could ever end up in situations like this." If Ted knew that he would freak out. Possibly pass out.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 6th 2011, 8:33 pm

Parvati nodded. "Yup! But that's why you love me." She said with a wide grin. "Right. Right. That's why you love me. Right?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks February 6th 2011, 8:36 pm

Ted nodded, "One of the reasons. So is there anything else I should know? Or is that all the drama?" Please let that be all the drama.
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 6th 2011, 8:38 pm

Parvati thought for a moment. "Yup! That's everything going on in my life right now. I think." She said with a small nod. For now! OH HO HO. I can't wait for mine and Dom's drama were Ted will be freaking out.
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks February 6th 2011, 9:26 pm

Ted nodded, "Well this was by far the most interesting breakfast in a while, you never cease to amaze me."
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Parvati Patil February 6th 2011, 9:31 pm

Parvati grinned widely at him. "Well, I am glad I amaze you." She said grinning widely. "So how have you been?" She asked raising an eyebrow at him. "Have any new girls in your life?"
Parvati Patil
Parvati Patil

Back to top Go down

Post  Ted Tonks February 6th 2011, 9:33 pm

Ted shook his head, "No, no new girls. I met someone called Arthur Weasley, do you know him? He's a gryffindor and he's fascinated by all things muggle."
Ted Tonks
Ted Tonks

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next