Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

+8
Dominique Weasley
Draco Malfoy
Parvati Patil
Ted Tonks
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Felicia Brown
Sirius Black
Tristan Raksha
12 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 4 Empty Re: Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 7:14 am

Reed looked up at Kras with the saddest puppy eyes ever when Kras was telling his story. "Oh, I'm so sorry! I mean, if you like being on your own that's cool. But it's sad that you fought with your parents." Reed sort of wanted to give him a hug, but didn't really know the rules of personal boundaries.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA] - Page 4 Empty Re: Hufflepuff Table [FREE ROLE PLAY AREA]

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 7:23 am

Kras probably would have died of happy right there if Reed had hugged him. XD

"Oh, it's okay," Kras reassures him, not liking the sad puppy eyes, "honestly it vos about time I stood up and said something to them. I vos sick of them treating me like a little kid - even if I do have a habit of acting like von every vonce in a vhile. Now enough of those sad eyes." he smiled brightly, reaching over to ruffle Reed's curls and then brushing them away from his eyes. "You vant to see von of my favorite things?" he picks his bag up that he'd sat down under the bench. Yeah, it was there this whole time I just didn't feel like writing it in before. *blink* "Here," he pulls out his awesome bumblebee pen, smiling happily like a little kid, "von of my most favorite pens. Cause it has a bumblebee on it. See? See?" he holds it out for Reed to look at.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 7:31 am

Um, this is adorable. Just saying.

Reed blushed and giggled, yes giggled, when Kras ruffled his hair. "Well, it's good then, that you stood up to them. I'll never be able to do that with my mommy." Reed's eyes lit up a little when Kras said he wanted to show him something. Reed reached a hand out, but didn't grab it since he tended to break everything he touched and he really didn't want to break his new friend's pen. "Oooh! That's cool! I'm not allowed to write with pens, I always stab myself somehow." He shrugged.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 7:44 am

OMG I know. *is dying from over adorableness* <3

"You never know. Some day you might just surprise yourself and find the courage and strength to stand up to her." He smiles reassuringly. Kras just about dies when Reed giggles and blushes. I mean, how adorable can one guy get? And if there was any way that Kras could keep getting Reed's eyes to light up like that then he was going to keep doing it, because Kras loved it. If he had more experience with the feeling then maybe he'd realize that he was starting to fall for the guy, but for now he just knew he was really enjoying being in Reed's presence. He smiles happily when Reed says his pen is cool. Kras really really liked this pen. "Vait..." he gives Reed a questioning look, "you alvays stab yourself somehow? Are you accident prone or something? I can't see you doing it on purpose. And vot do you write vith then? Cause technically you could stab yourself vith any writing utensil."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 7:51 am

LKASENGLKSGNALKWEGNALKEN *flailing so hard*

Reed still couldn't get over how much Kras looked just like those statues in Rome, it made him become a little flustered when he started having those thoughts about his new friend. Reed usually was never concerned about if he was into girls or guys, it had never really mattered to him. Now, it was just becoming confusing to him. "Um, well, I have to use these pencils that have really thin lead. Here, I'll show you." He bent down and grabbed his bag that also has totally been here the whole time. He grabbed out his blue mechanical pencil and clicked a few times. "See, so every time I slip or something, it breaks easier. I still manage to leave little marks, but it's better than stabbing. Oh, and, yeah, I'm a little..um, yeah, accident prone." He let out a nervous laugh.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 7:55 am

I'LL BE RIGHT BACK!!!!
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 7:59 am

OKAY!! I'LL BE HERE ALL NIGHT <3
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 8:24 am

I HAVE RETURNED!!! Very Happy

Kras watched as Reed grabbed his bag and brought out a blue mechanical pencil and showed him how it worked. More or less he was just watching Reed because the guy was so adorable. "That's definitely safer looking to me." he smiled. "Hm, vell, if you're so accident prone then I guess vhenever I'm around I'll just have to vatch out for you." Which he'd have no problem doing. "You're talking to a total Papa Bear right here. I take care of my friends."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 8:31 am

Reed would have loved to say he didn't need someone to look after him, but he sort of really did. He giggled a little, "Well, that's sort of a full time job. I manage to hurt myself on every surface possible. And I haven't learned healing spells yet, but I met this boy in the common room last night! He healed my hands for me!" He held up his hands to show that they were scratch free, still with plenty of tiny scars though. "Plus, this castle is so huge and I keep getting lost, and there are so many stairs..it's a lot of falling." He blushed some more when he thought of some Slytherins that made fun of him when he fell in front of them.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 8:42 am

AH, he giggled again. Kras wished he was funnier so he could get Reed to laugh more. It was such a pleasant sound. "Hm, that's a full time job I vouldn't mind taking on." he grinned. "I'm not the best vith healing spells myself, but maybe that's something ve could do together some time. If you'd like. Ve could go to the library and do some research." Kras took Reed's hands - both this time - and looked at all the tiny scars, wishing he could make them all go away. "Oh..and I still get lost too, don't vorry." he admitted, still looking down at the other Hufflepuff's hands. "I vonder if there's some sort of safety spell or something ve can put on you so if you fall down the stairs it von't hurt you - like, you'll just bounce or something. Cause now I'm going to vorry." Or, you know, Kras could just carry Reed to his classes. He'd have no problem with that. *blink*
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 8:50 am

*just had the hilarious image of Reed riding around on Kras' back*

Reed laughed loudly this time. "Yeah, my dad always said he wanted to put me in a giant plastic bubble!" He laughed a couple more times. "And yeah! I need to research more on them! And I also have no idea where the library even is." Naturally, he was blushing when Kras took his hands. "And don't worry, I've survived fifteen years so far. "
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 8:59 am

*just choked on her drink and is also awwing because that'd be kind of cute...and funny...but definitely cute*

Kras flailed because, damn it, he just loved this guy's laugh. "A plastic bubble, huh? Vell, it vould definitely vork, but it vould also be rather inconvenient. Considering I vouldn't be able to hold your hand then." he grinned, in his mind wondering where in the world he was getting all these flirty comments from - especially considering how inexperienced he was. His eyes widened when Reed admitted to not knowing where the library was. "Oh my- vell, I'll just have to fix this then, von't I?" He stood, still holding onto one of Reed's hands. He didn't want to tug the younger guy up, figuring he might trip since he was accident prone and all. So he'd let Reed get up himself...but he was still going to hold his hand just in case. This way he could catch him if he did trip. "I'll show you vhere the library is. No shortcuts either, that vay you know the general route to get there and it'll be easier to remember."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 9:10 am

REED IS FLAILING SO HARD THAT DEAN AND LAVENDER HAVE VACATED MY BRAIN.

Reed started spluttering again when Kras mentioned holding his hand. He had never held hands with anyone other than his mother, and that hasn't happened since he was about five. Then Kras stood and offered his hand, and the internal battle in Reed's brain began. He had only ever seen couples holding hands, and Reed had no idea if this guy was gay or not. Heck, Reed didn't even know if he was gay or not. He looked at Kras' outstretched hand, then to his face, then back to the hand, then back to his face. "Uhhh," Part of his brain was yelling at him to take his hand and go run down a hallway in slow motion, and another part of his brain was telling him to be cautious and not let his emotions run away with him. Finally some part of him made a compromise and he placed his hand in Kras' much larger one. "Okay, but you don't have to hold my hand the whole way. I can do this!" He shouted the last part like it was a battle cry, he figured it was best to make this situation funny instead of serious.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 9:20 am

XD AWWW. KRAS IS...FLAILING ABOUT THE KITCHEN AND JUMPING UP AND DOWN. KINGS HAS RETREATED TO HIS ROOM TO SLEEP, POLLY AND TRACEY ARE BOTH TELLING HIM TO KEEP IT DOWN OR THEY'LL GO ALL NINJA-GIRLY ON HIM IN THE MORNING, AND REMUS IS JUST AMUSED AND WISHING HE COULD SHOW ALL THAT EMOTION TOO..CAUSE HE'S GOING TO GET HIS JACK BACK AT SOME POINT, DEFINITELY. *loves them all even if they are a rowdy bunch*

Kras is kind of amused when he can see the internal struggle going on in Reed's mind written plainly on his face. It was cute, though he could understand why Reed might be a bit cautious. After all they had just met. And there was no way he'd let Reed run down the hallway in slow motion (no matter how adorable it might be) because knowing Reed he'd trip and fall...then again that might not be that bad because then Kras could take him to the HW and play doctor watch over him for a bit. Kras smiles when Reed finally makes a decision and places his smaller hand in Kras' bigger hand, and chuckles at Reed's statement. "Alright. Only half vay. But if you trip more than two times I might just have to carry you the rest of the vay." he grinned, only half joking.

Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 9:26 am

Wow, your brain is busy...

Reed slowly turned around, making sure both feet were placed firmly on the ground before he stood. He blushed some more when Kras said he'd carry him. "Oh please don't.." He looked a little terrified and vowed to be super extra careful when walking and climbing steps. "And we'll have to make a definition of tripping, because I trip a lot, but only fall sometimes.." He bent over and picked up his Gucci bag and slung it over his shoulder.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 9:36 am

Yeah...sometimes I like to lock them all up and tell them I need a vacation. XD

"I von't." Kras chuckled, noting Reed's slightly terrified look. "Hm, vell, you have a point there too. I'd say just falling to a point vhere you get hurt. Then ve're really going to have to be more careful. I don't like seeing people get hurt." He suddenly noticed how much taller he was than Reed and sighed softly. Sometimes being 6'2'' was a bit of a hindrance. "That's a very nice bag, by the vay. Gucci, isn't?" Thanks to all the magazine browsing he'd been doing lately, he was starting to get more familiar with different brands and what not. He started leading Reed towards the entrance to the Great Hall.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 9:44 am

Reed suddenly really wished he would go through a growth spurt immediately. He felt like a child standing next to Kras, but that thought went away when Kras mentioned his bag. He usually didn't stop once he started talking about fashion, so this walk would go by well if Reed didn't get too excited. "It is! And the shoes too. I just couldn't deal with this uniform, I had to add my own little touches too. Luckily, I learned from a young age how to do a closet enlargement spell, otherwise I wouldn't be able to survive with just a trunk full of clothes. I already have all my weekend outfits planned for the rest of the term. It will probably change though, since Dolce's new line is about to debut and I've already seen at least fifteen things that I want." He suddenly clapped a hand over his mouth. "Sorry, I talk too much sometimes." By this point he had realized they were well out of the Great Hall. "Hey Look! Not even a single stumble!"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 9:55 am

Um...OMG Kras just fainted from over exposure to adorableness. *tries to revive him*

Kras blinks. "That is the most I've heard you talk yet." He really can't help himself, he has to give Reed a hug. "You know, I'm surprised you don't have a mob of fan girls following you about vith how adorable you are. Just saying." he chuckles. "Luckier for me though if they don't." he mutters happily to himself. He's never had this 'I want to skip down the hallways singing happily to myself and everything's bright and shiny' feeling before, but he's not complaining. "Closet enlargement spell, huh? I definitely vant to see your part of your dorm room." he laughed. He grinned brightly when Reed pointed out that he hadn't stumbled yet. "Vell, looks like somevon isn't that accident prone, unless you're just holding back on me and plan on stumbling up every stair." he teased.
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 10:05 am

Reed was about to say something, but Kras hugged him and he lost all thought and hugged him back awkwardly. It got worse when he mentioned him being cute again. "Well..not, I'm not..and with the, fangirls...really silly." He cleared his throat and tried as hard as he could not to think of Kras in his dorm room which he still doesn't technically have. "Yeah, closet charm. Learned that one right away. I have a lot of clothes, thanks to my mum mostly, but at least I get to pick it out now. Mum sends me the first sort of manuscript and lets me pick out whatever I want. Oh, that's right, my mum..she uh, works for Vogue so that's the magazine I get usually." And then he gave a little laugh. "Yeah, stairs are usually my nemesis." She swung his hand out to his side and smacked it hard into the stone wall. "Ow.." He said it quietly, in hopes Kras wouldn't hear him, or notice anything at all.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 10:17 am

"It's not silly." Kras grinned. "I'm just stating the truth." you should definitely make a dorm room for him so Kras can come visit...all the time, well, not all the time, but occasionally. Kras' eyes widen when Reed mentions who his mom works for. "I've gotten a few copies of Vogue myself, since I've started looking at more magazines. I vos talking to my friend, Dem, about clothing and such and decided to look more closely at different styles." He hears the hard smack of Reed's hand hitting the wall and turns to look. "Is your hand okay?"
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 10:22 am

"Dem!" Reed was so excited about hearing his only other friend's name that he bounced a little and tripped on his feet, sending him crashing into Kras' side. "Oops! Sorry!" He regained his balance and continued. "I know Dem! She's the first person I met here! I like her, and she knows who my mum is. Well, most people do, but that's..whatever. She's the fashion editor for Vogue." He shrugged. "Oh, and my hand is fine! See?" He held up his totally unharmed hand.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 10:35 am

Kras almost jumps in surprise when Reed suddenly shouts in surprise and trips, crashing into him. "It's alright." he laughs, hoping he isn't blushing because he'd kind of liked feeling Reed close to him like that, just like when he'd given the other guy a hug. "I like her too, she's really nice. Ve hung out in the courtyard the other day and danced." Kras grinned, chuckling at the memory of them spinning in circles and getting dizzy too. "Huh, fashion editor? Vell, she does a great job. I guess I should probably pay more attention to the names behind all these things, but sometimes it's hard for me to remember them all." He inspected Reed's hand and smiled. "That's good. You don't bruise easily, do you?"
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 10:41 am

Reed nodded. "Yeah, and she has amazing bone structure. She showed me to my first class yesterday, which...was a disaster. It was potions you see, and I just kept dropping everything." He sighed sadly then laughed a little when picture the tall guy next to him dancing. "You dance? I'd love to see that sometime. You seem a bit tall to be a dancer, I figured maybe basketball or something..Oh wait, that's more of an American sport isn't it? Oh, and only certain parts bruise easily. My hand doesn't usually since I hit it a lot. But my arms and my head bruise a lot faster. Well, and my knees from falling, but people don't ever see my knees so I'm not too concerned about that. Crap, sorry, I'm talking too much again." he stopped walking when he realized they had reached a staircase. "Well, moment of truth I guess.."
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Krasimir Svetkova February 26th 2011, 10:49 am

"And she looks great in red and black." He nods to himself in agreement. "I found these pretty black earrings for her and she seemed to like them, vhich is good cause I've never really given a girl jewelry before." he shrugged. He grinned at Reed's comments about him dancing. "I'm not a vild and crazy dancer, mind you. More like...partner dancing like valtzing or something? I don't know vot it's called anymore, I just do it." he laughed. "I don't really do sports actually. People don't really believe me ven they see all the muscle, but that's just because I vork out a lot. And stop apologizing for talking too much. I told you I don't mind, and I meant it. I like hearing you talk." He paused with Reed at the staircase. "Shall I valk behind you in case you fall? Though I bet you'll make it the whole vay."
Krasimir Svetkova
Krasimir Svetkova

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson February 26th 2011, 10:54 am

It took all of Reed's focus not to look at the aforementioned muscles, that would not help this whole stairs situation. "Nah, I usually fall up." He laughed a little and started walking. He mads sure to carefully place his foot firmly on the step before lifting the other. He didn't have a problem with stairs at his home, but with all these people around, and with Kras watching his every movement, he was a little nervous. "Anyways, I'd still like to see it sometime. Hey! Maybe you and Dem can show me! You wouldn't even want to attempt dancing with me." Suddenly his face became hot, "I mean..not that, you would you know, want to, I was just saying, in general I'm not the best dancer." He looked down at the floor and bit his lip to keep from talking.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum