Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Library

+34
Elise Black
Rolf Scamander
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Djinn- Inactive
Frank Longbottom - Inact
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Romilda Vane
Fred Weasley - Inactive
Lucy Weasley
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Claire McCann
Rose Weasley
Cormac McLaggen
Hannah Abbott
Ronald Weasley
Teddy Lupin
The Bolars
Percy Weasley
Cho Chang
Ginny Weasley
Kiora Lupin
Narcissa Black
Ravenclaw Mod
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Mya Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Daphne Greengrass
Katie Bell
Padma Patil
Remus Lupin
Nikki Orwell
Molly Prewett
38 posters

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

The Library - Page 4 Empty Re: The Library

Post  Guest April 18th 2010, 7:57 pm

Severus walks in, long having given up on sleep. He'd debated just drinking more, but he had potions class soon, and he wouldn't risk his grade with Slughorn for firebeer, even if it was volcao label. He doesn't see Lily, and sits down, still stinking of alcohol, pulling a book out of his bag and trying to focus on the words, but unable to do so.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 18th 2010, 8:08 pm

Lily heard someone walk in and sit down, and looked up to see Sev. For a moment, she froze all over again. He's here...I can't believe he showed up again here, so soon, but I have to face him. She took a deep breath, and walked quietly over, pulling a chair up beside him.
"..Hey."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 18th 2010, 8:10 pm

Severus nearly fell off his chair- he'd been so involved in his book, he hadn't been aware of Lily's presence until she spoke. Unable to force himself to look at her, he stared blankly at the page in front of him. "Hey."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 18th 2010, 8:15 pm

Lily looked at him, and looked at his face..framed by his long black hair, his sharp jawline, his dark eyes, remembering his words...and his obvious hurt. She carefully raised one of her hands to stroke his cheek, the other leaning on the table. "All these years....i'm so sorry, Sev."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 18th 2010, 8:18 pm

"Sorry? Why should you be sorry? You've done nothing wrong. You've never done anything wrong," he mumbled, flushing at her touch. "No. I'm sorry. I never should have said the things I did yesterday. I was angry, it was wrong of me," he replied. Not as wrong as what I feel for you, he added silently.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 18th 2010, 8:23 pm

Lily drew back her hand sharply, as if burned, her expression nervous and a bit hurt. "I never knew. Was too blind to see. If i've no reason to be sorry...neither do you." She paused, slowly reaching up to lay her hand on his shoulder. Her eyes moved from his hair to his face, her expression unusually serious. "I'm glad you said what you did yesterday, Sev. So glad. Angry or not, it wasn't wrong of you. You had a right to be angry."
She paused, suddenly aware of a smell, and worry clouded her expression. "Sev! ...Were you drinking again?!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 18th 2010, 8:28 pm

Severus sighed, and buried his face in his hands. He'd forgotten entirely about his promise to Lily last night. "Yes," he mumbled between his fingers.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 18th 2010, 8:34 pm

"Oh Sev..." Her heart fell. "Why?" All my fault that he would...my ignorant obliviousness, and for not confronting him there and then. Before we part today i'll have to tell him, or he'll run right back to the bottle. Lily felt so sorry for him in his despair, his desperation. He probably wished she'd leave, think that she was trying to make him feel worse. But i'm not! "Why would you do that, Sev?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 18th 2010, 8:38 pm

"Because. It's what I do when I'm upset, and I don't want to think anymore," he replied, peeking at her from behind his hands. "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have... I promised you."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 18th 2010, 8:42 pm

Lily sighed. "Sev, you shouldn't have to turn to that! Just...just try not to. Things may not be half as bad as you think they are!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 18th 2010, 8:44 pm

"Shouldn't have to turn to that? Well, where else am I supposed to go, huh?" he muttered, mostly to himself. What, back to Adrian and her knife? Back up to the tower? Only, I can't do that either, can I? Severus removed his face from his hands at her last words, finally bringing himself to meet her eyes. "But they are, aren't they," he mumbled.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 18th 2010, 8:54 pm

Lily was frustrated with his sorrow and it's lack of reason. His self pity, when all he did was tell her how he felt. That he loved her. She was frustrated with his moods and drinking...but knew that all of it, every last bit, was because she had been ignorant and oblivious so long. At his meek and mumbled question, she lost her frustration in a determined effort to prove to him that not only did she not hate him...she liked him, and the way he'd wanted her to for who knows how long. Maybe I even love him.
She glanced down and sighed, letting a few moments pass before she turned back to him.

Her eyes met his and her hand moved from his shoulder to his cheek as she swiftly leaned forward to meet his lips with her own. She kissed him softly, gently, then moved back. One hand was on the table, the other still on his cheek and a smile smile was on her face.

"Do you still think things are that bad, Sev? You know I wouldn't do that...kiss you, unless I meant it. "

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 18th 2010, 9:06 pm

Severus looked like he'd just had Gimli's battle axe embedded in his nervous system. He brought his fingers to his lips, then to her hand, still touching his face. Did that- is this real? Am I dead? Am I dreaming? Oh Merlin am I dyin? I'm dying. It's happened, just like Remus said, I'm dying of alcohol poisoning and I will never see the light of day again, because this cannot possibly be real. He closed his eyes, pinched himself, and opened them again, but he saw the same scene in front of him, the beautiful girl still sitting there, smiling at him, her green eyes fixed on his dark ones. He had no idea how he was supposed to react, and simply sat there with his mouth hanging open and his eyes widened for a good minute, before struggling for words.

"Nnngh?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 18th 2010, 9:18 pm

Lily grinned at his disbelief and moved her chair a bit closer, leaning forward to whisper in his ear. "I'll take that as a 'No, I do suppose they are not.' then, shall I? " She kissed his cheek, then wrapped both arms around his neck, hugging him tightly. She pulled out of the hug, still a bit nervous at what she'd done. His reaction...all of it. But, she left her arms around his neck as she looked him in the eyes. "Found words yet, or still a bit..stuck on that?" Her tone was soft and gentle, as she tried to hide remaining nervousness. This is Sev, my Sev. I don't want him to be sad anymore. He doesn't deserve it.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass April 18th 2010, 9:18 pm

Severus Snape wrote:Severus looked like he'd just had Gimli's battle axe embedded in his nervous system.

[Will you marry me?]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 18th 2010, 9:22 pm

Demetria Riddle wrote:
Severus Snape wrote:Severus looked like he'd just had Gimli's battle axe embedded in his nervous system.

[Will you marry me?]

[LotR references FTW. My personal fail if I didn't recognize that properly. ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 18th 2010, 9:38 pm

[Yes Dee, I will marry you. One of Gimli's best lines... ahahha.]

Severus gaped at her, before gulping and finally pulling himself together long enough to form proper words. "Lily... I... what just... I love you," he said weakly, still staring at her in shock. "Lily Evans, I love you," he said it clearly this time, without any of the regret or anger he had before, none of the hesitation. "You have bewitched me, body and soul, and I love, I love, I love you," he whispered, looking at her with all the love he'd ever felt for her.

[I'M SORRY. I HAD TO DO IT. I TOLD YOU.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass April 18th 2010, 9:39 pm

[I totally agree. *gives Gimli a big hug* We can't tell James about our engagement, though!]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 18th 2010, 9:43 pm

[*UBER FLAILS* OMR OMR OMR YAY! SEVILY IS HAPPENING!]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 18th 2010, 9:50 pm

Lily smiled at him, and moved her hands down his arms to hold his hands. She glanced away, and laughed softly. "I can't believe I never saw...." Her eyes met his again, and she removed her hands from his and clasped them together. "I...it's too fast for me to say the same, Sev. Way too fast for me to jump to that conclusion..but I know I like you. A lot. As more than a friend, more than a best friend. Maybe i'm brainless, maybe i'm blind, but you've got me seeing through different eyes, Severus Snape."

[The lines are too perfect.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 18th 2010, 9:55 pm

[They are. -dies-]

Severus didn't think he'd ever felt happier in his whole life. "Then I do believe that I am by far the luckiest man alive," he said, a real smile on his face for the first time in who knew how long, especially around Lily. Gently placing his hand on the back of her neck, he leaned in and kissed her lightly, something he'd been dying to do for as long as he could remember.

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass April 18th 2010, 9:56 pm

[VOLDEMORT'S PENIS! SEVILY!!!]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 18th 2010, 9:59 pm

[OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!! *sobs tears of joy* IT ALWAYS SHOULD HAVE BEEN THIS WAAAAAY!! *flails* SEVILY FTW!!]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 18th 2010, 9:59 pm

Remus Lupin wrote:[OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!! *sobs tears of joy* IT ALWAYS SHOULD HAVE BEEN THIS WAAAAAY!! *flails* SEVILY FTW!!]

[OMG THAT RHYMED.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 18th 2010, 10:00 pm

[YAY!!! Smile]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down