Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Owlery

+33
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Gideon Prewett
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Marco Montague
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Teddy Lupin
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Lucius Malfoy
Romilda Vane
Ronald Weasley
Elise Black
Claire McCann
Scorpius Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Cormac McLaggen
Katie Bell
Remus Lupin
Nikki Orwell
Neville Longbottom
Ginny Weasley
Harry Potter
Dean Thomas
Ravenclaw Mod
Angela Braddock
James Potter - Inactive
Ginevra Weasley Inactive
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Adrian Black - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Padma Patil
Daphne Greengrass
Molly Prewett
37 posters

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Owlery - Page 17 Empty Re: The Owlery

Post  Remus Lupin April 13th 2010, 11:18 pm

Remus was slightly glad he didn't have to say any more as to how he could have broken Dolohov's jaw. "Sirius was in a bad mood already so I'm not surprised things didn't go over well. I really haven't heard much about you specifically...he mostly just lumps his whole family together when he talks about them." He shrugged and bit his lip feeling slightly awkward again thinking about last night. "I'm pretty sure you're not as bad as he's told us...I mean, so far you've been nice to me. Haven't tried to kill me or anything. And that's always good."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 11:21 pm

Regulus raised his eyebrow. "Why on earth would I want to kill you?" he asked confusedly. Regulus sighed, remembering Sirius' last words to him last night. He'd never admit it, but they hurt more than anything else in the world, especially since he knew they were true. "Do you mind if I ask what he was saying last night? I heard him say my name, that's part of why I walked over. Which was clearly a mistake," he added, staring at his feet.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 13th 2010, 11:28 pm

[aaack hahahahaha AWKWARD FLAILS]

Remus blushed and looked down trying to hide it. It would be rather awkward if he told him what had really happened so just told the partial truth. "Oh, well I hadn't seen you before so I asked him who you were...and I guess, you know, since he was in a bad mood and all, he spoke louder than necessary. I didn't want there to be any fighting and if I'd known who you were I would have kept my mouth shut so you wouldn't have gotten hurt."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 11:37 pm

[Haha <3]

Regulus noticed his blush, wondering what he was hiding, but decided not to push it. "It was my fault. I punched him first, remember?" he pointed out, leaning against the wall and looking at him. Wonder where he got the scars. Looks like an animal. Hippogriff? Nah, not quite right.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 13th 2010, 11:44 pm

"Oh...right." He bit his lip again. It was becoming quite the habit. "Well...either way, I'm sorry you had to fight in the first place. I'm pretty sure it ruined your evening. May I ask what you were up to before we ran into you? Looked like you were a bit tired." And shirtless I might add...
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 11:46 pm

This time it was Regulus' term to blush, and he looked out the window. "Uh, just getting back from a long day at the quidditch pitch," he said, telling half the truth as well. He sincerely hoped Remus didn't see the obvious marks on his neck, though he was sure he had by now.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 13th 2010, 11:53 pm

He looked up. "Oh you fly? Are you good? I'm terrible at it myself." He noticed marks on Regulus's neck and looked away again. He didn't want to be caught staring though he could guess what they were from.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 11:55 pm

"Yeah, I'd say I'm a damn good flier. I'm seeker for Slytherin. I've been training with Viktor Krum, too, and gotten even better," he said, smiling proudly and thinking about Viktor. He really did want to actually fly with him again, as much fun as being with him alone was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 14th 2010, 12:01 am

[can we pause??? I have to go get dinner real quick...hopefully real quick anyways.]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 14th 2010, 12:02 am

[sure]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 14th 2010, 12:17 am

[-sigh- I gotta go. Back in a few hours.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 14th 2010, 12:28 am

[back, and okies I'll reply and then pause again :3 see ya!]

"Wow..." He couldn't help but be amazed at all the good fliers the school had. "I've met Viktor. Haven't gotten to speak to him much but he seems really nice. I didn't know he was famous...I'm rather Quidditch ignorant actually." He grinned.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 14th 2010, 1:06 am

[here but not for long, responding sporadically.]

Regulus smiled back at him. He seemed nice. "He's the best seeker in the world, and I'm not exaggerating. He's become my best friend basically," he said with a grin, his cheeks a bit red. Best friend, and more. "Most of my life revolves around quidditch," he replied, trying to get Viktor out of his head.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 14th 2010, 1:19 am

[okies :3]

Remus smiled back and couldn't help noticing Regulus's face turn red when he spoke about Viktor. He wasn't going to be nosy about it though. "Well it's great that you have something you're so passionate about. And a best friend who's the same. I'm pretty boring I guess when it comes to hobbies...I spend all my time in the library. But my girlfriend does too so it's good."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 14th 2010, 1:29 am

[Well a huffle and a puff! -pouts and plots my own revenge-]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 14th 2010, 1:44 am

Regulus cocked his head to the side. "What kind of stuff are you interested in? I don't read much, but when I do, it's all history. Genealogy, more specifically," he said, running a hand through his hair. He realized that if Sirius saw him speaking to one of his friends, he'd be pissed as hell, but Regulus wasn't sure he cared, and this Remus guy seemed alright.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 14th 2010, 1:58 am

He shrugged. "I'll read just about anything really. Poetry's pretty good..." His reading interests were probably boring for Regulus. "I've never checked out Genealogy that much. Maybe I should." Sirius would get mad at him for hanging out with his brother but Remus thought Regulus seemed alright.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 14th 2010, 2:01 am

"My family's history is important to me, which is why I'm so interested in it," he said, getting a little angry thinking about how Sirius had disgraced his family. Whatever, it didn't matter. He was the new heir to the Black family fortune, and he would make his parents proud. "Family in general is important to me." Unlike Sirius.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 14th 2010, 2:39 am

[sorrrrry it took so long >.<]

He could sense Regulus's anger and figured he was thinking about Sirius. "I understand. Family is important." I think I could see from Regulus's view how Sirius's actions were disgraceful. Especially if family was so important to him. Though I can see from Sirius's viewpoint too... I wonder if Regulus even misses Sirius sometimes. It must be tough to have someone from your own family hate you so much, even if they are considered a disgrace and you don't agree with them. Ick, what do I know? My close family, well my parents, love me, but the outside family...well they act differently than how they feel. I can sense it. He bit his lip again and wondered what time it was. He should probably head back to the hospital wing since Hermione was awake. "I should probably head back...It was nice talking to you though. Honestly."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 14th 2010, 3:25 am

Regulus smiled; perhaps not all of Sirius' friends were total jerks. "Same to you. It's nice to have met you properly," he said. "I should be going too. I'll see you around, I guess," he said, waving and heading out of the owlery.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 14th 2010, 3:43 am

Remus waved bye and left the owlery a bit after heading back to the hospital wing.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 17th 2010, 4:51 am

*Hermione walked into the owlery with Remus, her letter to her parents clutched tightly in her fist and a little crushed. She calls an owl over and ties the letter to its leg. She bites her lip, looking back at Remus, and preparing to send the owl off on its journey.*

Well, here goes.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 17th 2010, 4:57 am

He ties his letter to another owl's leg. "Yes. Don't worry. It'll be okay." He's a bit nervous himself sending his own letter but he wants to get it done.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett April 17th 2010, 5:02 am

*she smiles at him and lets her owl go, then turns to hug Remus, burying her head in his chest*

It'll be better than ok.
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 17th 2010, 5:12 am

He lets his owl go too then wraps his arms around her caressing her hair softly. "Yes. It will be." Placing a finger under her chin he tilts her face up and kisses her.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 32 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 24 ... 32  Next