Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Owlery

+6
Krasimir Svetkova
Louis Weasley
Emily Prescott
Teddy Lupin
Dominique Weasley
Lily Evans
10 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The Owlery Empty The Owlery

Post  Lily Evans August 13th 2011, 1:39 pm

Lily Evans
Lily Evans
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

The Owlery Empty Re: The Owlery

Post  Dominique Weasley September 15th 2011, 12:20 am

SINCE NO ONE HAS POSTED HERE YET~

Dominique entered the owlery the day after the game that took place at the lake. Walking over to one of the school owls, she gently tied a letter for home to the owl's leg and watched as it hopped over to the window and then took off.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 15th 2011, 12:22 am

Teddy walked up the steps to the owlery, a letter for his grandmother in his hand. He saw Dom inside and smiled, "Hey, Dom. I didn't expect to find you up here. Mailing your mum?"
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 15th 2011, 12:25 am

Dom turned when she heard her name and smiled when she spotted her best friend. "Hey Teddy! Yeah, just mailing my mum. Apparently my Aunt Gabrielle is getting married again...this time to a bloke she's known for a whole four weeks," she said, rolling her eyes. "Mum isn't too happy. I mean, Aunt Gabby is kind of coming off as a gold digger at this point."
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 15th 2011, 12:31 am

"Wow." Teddy said, tying his letter to an owl of his own. "What marriage are we on now, anyway?" He asked as the owl took off towards his home, "Poor Gabrielle, I bet the family isn't being too understanding. Only four weeks, though."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 15th 2011, 12:41 am

"This would make marriage number five," she sighed, shaking her head. "At least the guy isn't forty years older than she is this time," she said, recalling the last marriage. "My mum says that she refuses to be maid of honor again...so it'll probably end up going to Victoire since Aunt Gabby is her godmother. It's not like Aunt Gabby has many close friends since she's too busy marrying guys. Are you mailing your Grandmother or Harry?"
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 15th 2011, 12:50 am

"My grandmother," Teddy answered, "She was sick last time she wrote, so I just wanted to check in really quick. Nothing special. I don't write Harry that much anymore, he's just so busy with everything else." He shrugged, "So how have you been since... yesterday? Not hungover, were you?"
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 15th 2011, 12:53 am

"Oh, well I hope she's better," Dominique said, hoping that the sickness hadn't been anything serious. "And Teddy, I'm sure that Harry would still love to hear from you. You know he'd take the time to respond to your letters," she said, knowing that Harry loved Teddy just like he was one of his sons. "Oh...well...I was a little hungover," she admitted. "I'm really sorry if I made things awkward or whatever for you and Parvati. I didn't mean to ruin the mood."
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 15th 2011, 1:02 am

"I'm sure he would. I'll keep him updated on all the important stuff." He leaned against a wall, facing her, "Actually, I wanted to talk to you about that. Me and Parvati, that is. Maybe it was just that whole situtation, but you really seemed to dislike her. Or you just weren't talking to her. Anything I should know?"
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 15th 2011, 1:05 am

Dom should have known that Teddy was going to confront her at some point about what happened at the lake. "Oh... it's not that I dislike her. I just...you see....well... what are you doing with her?" she asked seriously. "I mean, you guys seemed pretty close and I just don't think she's your type at all. I mean, it's your last year here too and are you sure you want to start a relationship? Are you sure that she's the kind of girl that is looking for a relationship. I can't recall her seriously dating someone, but then again I haven't really paid attention and I guess I shouldn't judge her," Dom rambled.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 15th 2011, 1:11 am

Dom really did ramble. "What am I doing with her?" Teddy repeated, "Well, I don't really plan on a casual fling if that's what you're asking. A year is a long time, Dom. And there's the summer too. And Hogsmeade weekends. Not that I'm expecting anything that long term, but I'm just saying." He sighed, "I guess what I'm really worried about is that I feel like this happens between us a lot. Not just you, of course. I do it too. One of us gets close to being in a relationship and the other isn't very mature about it." Why do you think that is, he wanted to ask. He wasn't quite sure he was ready to hear the answer, though. What if she suggested that their friendship was too toxic or something?
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 15th 2011, 1:26 am

Dom figured that Teddy was right, that there was plenty of time to date. Then again, it was rather early to even be jumping to conclusions that that was what Parvati and Teddy were going to do. "So you really like her then," Dom said softly. "And...I don't know." She thought quietly for a moment, realizing that they really weren't very mature about treating each others relationships. Glancing at Teddy for a moment, she couldn't figure out exactly what it was that bothered her when he started dating someone. "I guess...maybe...I'm just worried. You'll get close to another girl and then she'll end up becoming your number one priority and your best friend," she said. "It's selfish."

Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 15th 2011, 1:41 am

"I don't know yet," Teddy answered with a shrug. It was true, he didn't know exactly what he thought about Parv. He liked her, but relationship wise? Just have to wait and see. He watched her in her moment of silence, thinking along the same lines as she was. They were best friends and he wanted to be a part of her life for as long as he could. "I'm no Gabrielle, I won't replace you for someone I've known for four weeks." He attempted a small smile, "Seriously, though. I promise that I'll never give away your best friend status."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 15th 2011, 2:22 am

"Well that's reassuring," Dom said, letting out a small chuckle. "I mean, it is rather ridiculous for me to act like a bitch. If the girl likes you and you like the girl...then I should really just be happy for you both. Plus, I'm definitely irreplaceable. I mean, how many girls are as awesome, fun, and ridiculous as I am? Not many," she grinned. "Plus, you else would make fun of you constantly?"
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 15th 2011, 2:38 am

Teddy rolled his eyes. Honest and vulnerable Dom didn't last too long. "I see to recall you throwing an apple at me? That I could do without. It was half eaten. And who wants someone making fun of them constantly? You're lucky I put up with you at all, actually."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 15th 2011, 2:52 am

"Oh, I didn't throw it that hard you cry baby," she said, rolling her eyes. "And sorry if it was half eaten and I got some of my saliva on you. I was hungry though and it was the first thing I thought to throw when I saw you," she grinned. "Would you really be happier without me though? I mean, yeah...I suppose I'm annoying at times....but I am pretty damn entertaining. I bet your life would be dull and boring without me."
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 15th 2011, 3:00 am

"Or peaceful and quiet." Teddy muttered, a smile on his face. "You're right, you're pretty entertaining. What have you been up to recently? We didn't get a chance to talk at all yesterday. Any interesting scenarios? Boy trouble? You can tell me." He grinned.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 15th 2011, 3:07 am

"Well...I haven't been up to much really. I've decided to try and focus a little more on my school work this year. I mean, not too much and not all the time, but I decided to limit my...social life a bit. Though, no guarantees on how long this'll last," she smiled, knowing that it would be a matter of time before she grew bored in the library with books and wanted to find other entertaining things... or people. "What about you?" she asked. "Been doing anything other than Parv? Or I mean, well...not like...doing...but I mean, instead of spending time with her... you know what I mean," she said, figuring she was making it more awkward.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 15th 2011, 3:19 am

"Focus more on school work? But it's your sixth year! No important tests. You should party this year and cram next year. It's what I'm doing," Teddy said with a smile, "Okay, I studied a lot last year, too. But try to have some fun for me while I study for my life." He almost let out an exasperated sigh when she made a joke about Parv, but stopped himself at the last second. That was just Dom, it was what she did. What harm could a little joke do? "I've been doing nothing. I still feel like we just got here, even though it was two weeks ago."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 15th 2011, 3:26 am

"I know, I know...I really should be relaxing a bit this year and have some fun. Though, my OWLs weren't really as high as my parents were hoping they would be," she said sheepishly. "I mean, I did alright...but no where near as well as Victoire," she huffed, annoyed when her parents compared her to Victoire. "Well, looks like we've both been losers and haven't done anything that interesting," she said. "Though, it's not like there have been any parties are anything so far this year. It's a shame because last year was a lot of fun."
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 15th 2011, 3:45 am

"I'm scared for the day when your parents figure out that Victoire is not perfect." Teddy said seriously, "How did you do on your OWLs, anyway? You never told me. I bet you beat some of my marks." He smiled, "I'm sure some parties will be coming up soon. I can't wait to see you go crazy. Man, I've missed that. It just isn't the same with only a few people."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 15th 2011, 4:06 am

"Well, she's the first born," Dom said with a small shrug. "I really try not to let it bother me. My marks weren't that bad. I mean, I managed to get one Outstanding, a couple Exceeds Expectations, and then the rest were Acceptables. I didn't fail anything!" she said proudly. "There seriously better be parties soon. Rose was supposed to tell me of some, but she hasn't passed the word on yet. I love all the dancing, the drinking, and the drama," she grinned, knowing that even if it was a school event, the punch would easily get spiked.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 16th 2011, 9:43 pm

Rose actually plans on spiking the punch herself....

"With those marks you could pretty much get into any courses you want, couldn't you?" Teddy said. He had failed Astronomy due to the fact that he continuously stared at the moon, but he had no plans to continue on with it past OWLs anyways. "I haven't heard anything about parties yet," He told her, "But I'll let you know if I hear anything. No doubt the team will want to plan something for Gryffindor if the school doesn't announce anything soon."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dominique Weasley September 16th 2011, 11:05 pm

"Well, my marks in ancient runes didn't quite cut it and same with arithmancy, but I didn't really want to continue with those ones anyway," she said, knowing that whatever she planned to do in the future, it wouldn't be something relating to those two classes. "You better tell me of parties," she said seriously, a smile growing on her face when he said the team might be planning something. "Oh, the Quidditch parties are the [i]best[i]! Is Brent on the team again this year?" she asked curiously, referring to one of the guys on the team that was in Teddy's year.
Dominique Weasley
Dominique Weasley

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin September 17th 2011, 6:46 pm

"Those are classes that you generally don't need, I'm pretty sure. Unless you wanted to do really intense work. Doesn't your dad use ancient runes a lot?" Teddy asked. "Yeah, he is." He replied to her question about Brent, giving her a curious look, "Why do you ask? Anything I should know about?" He grinned, "Us teammates have to watch out for each other, you know."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next