Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Owlery

+33
Evan Rosier - Inactive
Gideon Prewett
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Marco Montague
Cedric Diggory - Inactive
Teddy Lupin
Alicia Spinnet- Inactive
Lucius Malfoy
Romilda Vane
Ronald Weasley
Elise Black
Claire McCann
Scorpius Malfoy
Penelope Rosier
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Cormac McLaggen
Katie Bell
Remus Lupin
Nikki Orwell
Neville Longbottom
Ginny Weasley
Harry Potter
Dean Thomas
Ravenclaw Mod
Angela Braddock
James Potter - Inactive
Ginevra Weasley Inactive
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Adrian Black - Inactive
Draco Malfoy
Padma Patil
Daphne Greengrass
Molly Prewett
37 posters

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next

Go down

The Owlery - Page 16 Empty Re: The Owlery

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 12th 2010, 6:08 am

"Excellent," he says grinning. "Now I'm even more excited."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 12th 2010, 6:12 am

"Alright, well, I've talked about myself long enough," Faye slid down the wall and sat beside him, "Your turn. Same questions."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 12th 2010, 6:20 am

"Right, well, my childhood was alright. My father was always a bit distant, but my mother was extremely loving. It turned out to be a nice balance, and I didn't mind the lack of attention from my father. I don't have many hobbies either, but, and even though I'm setting myself up for mockery, I used to love gardening with my Grandmum. After my Grandfather had died, she took up gardening and I used to help her when I was younger," he replies with a distant look on her face. "She'd say it was something that she'd always wanted to do, but my Grandfather claimed that Pureblood wives never did the chores of house elves."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 12th 2010, 6:25 am

Faye listened to him, feeling guilty for not confiding much about her family. They weren't interesting and she wasn't used to talking about them with anyone. She took his hand into hers and rested her head on his shoulder, "I think that it's nice that you used to garden. It shows that you have a different mindset than everyone else. I'm sorry you're father didn't give you that much attention, but...maybe I can try to make up for it?" She flashed a hopeful smile.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 12th 2010, 6:30 am

"Thanks, I've learned to just deal with it," he says squeezing her hand and then placing a kiss on top of her head. "But I'd love for you to try and make up for it," he says smirking slightly.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 12th 2010, 6:44 am

Faye nudged him with her elbow playfully, "Oh, shut up," She muttered, failing at hiding a smile. She never thought that she would actually end up sitting in the Owlery, holding hands with Scorp, and keeping a huge secret from Penny. It was all very unexpected. She lifted her head and turned to look at him, "You ready to go back to the common room, or do you want to stay here some for a bit longer?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 12th 2010, 6:48 am

Scorpius gave her a quick kiss when she had turned to look at him. "Yeah, let's head back to the common room," he moving to stand up. "Don't want people to become suspicious."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 12th 2010, 7:06 am

Faye smiled and kissed him back gently, before standing up and lead him to the door, before they headed back to the common room.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy April 12th 2010, 2:43 pm

[GUESS WHAT!!! TAM IS NOW GOING TO BE SUSPICIOUS AND STALK YOU! BECAUSE I LOVE DOING THAT AND TAM IS THE OMNISCIENT ONE!]
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 10:04 pm

Regulus wanders up to the owlery, and looks for his owl. He ties a note to her leg and sends her off into the skies.

[-waits for Remus, Cormac, Krum, Gellert, or Faye to show.-]

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 13th 2010, 10:11 pm

[I'M HERRRREEEE :3]

Remus walked in feeling happy that Hermione was awake again finally. He didn't even care that he had bruises on his face or his side hurt from being kicked. Everything was good now that Hermione was getting better. He sent a quick letter off then suddenly noticed he wasn't alone. "Oops, sorry didn't realize there was anyone else in here..." He felt awkward after their last meeting.
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 10:16 pm

Regulus looks up, surprised to see the guy Sirius had been with last night. "Oh, uh, it's fine," he said, realizing that the two of them both had nicely bruised up faces. "You're Sirius' friend, right? I'm Regulus, but then, you already knew that..." he said, trying to be polite, and probably failing.

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 13th 2010, 10:19 pm

"Yeah..." He figured Sirius would probably kill him for being polite to his brother, but Remus wasn't getting any bad vibes off him or anything so he figured he'd be nice. "I'm Remus. Is...is your face okay? Looks like you've got quite a bruise there."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 10:22 pm

"Remus? I've heard of you," he said, recalling the talk in the common room not too long ago. He's Snape's ex-boyfriend, isn't he? Well, hot damn. "I'm fine, I've gotten worse," he said with a small smile. "Though, it looks like you're no better off. What happened to you?" he asked, not trying to be nosy, but he was rather curious.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 10:22 pm

[OMG. I CAME UP WITH A PLOT LINE FOR REG TODAY. -is so excited-]

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 13th 2010, 10:26 pm

[OMG YAY!!! can't wait to find out!!]

"You heard of me? From who?" That was a stupid question...he'd probably overheard Sirius talking about him or something. "That one guy from Slytherin, Dolohov, has decided I guess that he likes to beat me up whenever he sees me. But he's no better off I bet. I broke his jaw."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 10:27 pm

[g2g pause]

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 13th 2010, 10:28 pm

[okies :3]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 10:47 pm

[BACCK.]

"Nobody in particular, really, though I think I remember hearing Draco Malfoy and Snape talking about you once. You're Snape's ex, right?" he asked. He'd heard Remus' name elsewhere, but couldn't place where, because Eowyn can't remember where, though she is sure somebody else mentioned Remus. "Dolohov? Big guy? Creepy looking?" he asked, though he was fairly sure it was the guy he was thinking of.

[You won't hear about it until well after Krack is developed and happy, as it won't go down well with Viktor >_> ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 13th 2010, 10:52 pm

[D: OMR.... *flails* IT'S DRAMA LLAMAS ISN'T? ISN'T?!]

His eyes narrowed a bit at the mention of Malfoy's name. He still hated that kid. "Yeah I am." He looked out the owlery window then back at Regulus. "Dolohov is rather creepy looking...and doesn't seem to get that if you don't want to hang out with him then you don't want to hang out with him."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 10:54 pm

"Ah. Yeah. I'm pretty sure he was the asshole throwing rocks and books at first years the other night. Pleasant, chipper guy isn't he?" he said sarcastically. "Wait, you broke Dolohov's jaw?! That guy is huge," he said, looking Remus up and down. "Good for you, man."

[Yes. But it's long-term drama llamas.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 13th 2010, 11:00 pm

[D: Are Krack supporters going to come after you with pitchforks?! AM I GOING TO COME AFTER YOU WITH A PITCHFORK?!]

He blushed grinning and looked down. "Yeah...well just got lucky I guess. I obviously don't look like the strongest guy out there. So he's always like that though? What a jerk. I've met some decent Slytherins but he definitely doesn't fall under that category."
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 11:01 pm

[At some point... but not for a really, really, really long while. Also I may have to brb a while.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Remus Lupin April 13th 2010, 11:02 pm

[it's okies we can pause :3 I'll be heading out in an hour but not for long then I'll be back the rest of the night.

*starts to sharpen pitchfork ahead of time*]
Remus Lupin
Remus Lupin
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 13th 2010, 11:06 pm

[back!]

"Yeah, he's known for being a dick," he said, still trying to figure out how this wimpy kid broke Dolohov's jaw. He looked away at the mention of 'decent Slytherins,' a phrase he'd been hearing far too often these days. "I'm not normally like I was last night. You caught me at my worst," he said, looking at his feet. "Though, I'm sure Sirius has told you otherwise."

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 32 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 24 ... 32  Next