Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Rave at the Lake (Open to the Public Now)

+12
Scorpius Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Penelope Rosier
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Angela Braddock
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Nikki Orwell
Dean Thomas
Claire McCann
16 posters

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Private Rave at the Lake (Open to the Public Now) - Page 4 Empty Re: Private Rave at the Lake (Open to the Public Now)

Post  Claire McCann April 9th 2010, 8:06 am

Scorpius Malfoy wrote:[Lav, get your fucking ass on skype!]

Scorpius scowls as Fay approaches him. "Hi," he mumbles before taking a large sip of his drink.

Faye rolls her eyes and folds her arms. She summons a cup of some alcohol for herself and takes a small sip, "I was wondering...." She looked at him, the curiosity getting to her, "What did you say to me in the common room that got Penny so worked up?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Private Rave at the Lake (Open to the Public Now) - Page 4 Empty Re: Private Rave at the Lake (Open to the Public Now)

Post  Dean Thomas April 9th 2010, 8:06 am

He gets up from a head spin and grabs Dom's drink again and takes a long drink. He limps very cooly over to where Ang. "Hey girl! 'Sup"
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock April 9th 2010, 8:08 am

she giggled. "Yo yo yo"
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 9th 2010, 8:09 am

"DEANO! Are you drinking?!?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 9th 2010, 8:10 am

"I don't think I should tell you Faye," he answers before taking a large swig of his drink. "No use."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 9th 2010, 8:10 am

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" Faye felt her anger flare up, "You seemed fine saying it there. Why not now?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 9th 2010, 8:11 am

Dom glares at Dean's retreating form as he takes her drink with him. He knew he shouldn't be drinking, yet here he was doing so.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 9th 2010, 8:13 am

Seeing a girl look at him, he nods his head, vaguely remembering her from the other day. He gestures for her to come closer. "Oh hello, Penelope," he says, with a smirk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 9th 2010, 8:17 am

"Why ain't you dancing?" He looks at Ang and Lav and takes a sip of Doms drink
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 9th 2010, 8:18 am

she moved closer to the boy, but scowled when he used her full name. "I thought I told you, it's Penny" she ran a hand through her long hair again. she was getting a little hot. "You know what, never mind. lets dance" she grabbed him by the wrist and started to grind with him
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 9th 2010, 8:20 am

"S'not like it's gonna do any good now," he mumbles, "but I said that I was thinking of you the entire time."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 9th 2010, 8:21 am

That explained Penny's anger. "Why don't you think it'll do you any good?" Faye smirked.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 9th 2010, 8:22 am

She takes the drink from Dean and gives it back to Dom. "Too busy laughing at you. Noow let's dance!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock April 9th 2010, 8:23 am

"I AM DANNNNNNNNCINGGGG" she shimmied
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 9th 2010, 8:25 am

"I'm sure it's too late now," he smirks. "I saw the two of you, and I know how both of your minds work."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 9th 2010, 8:26 am

He grabs their hands and takes them to the middle of the dance floor and does the two-step.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 9th 2010, 8:26 am

He puts his hands on her hips and grinds up to her, trailing one hand down her thigh.

"Whatever you say, Penelope was it?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 9th 2010, 8:27 am

"Hmmm," Faye pursed her lips and thought about that, "I still don't think you could ever know how I work," She laughed and took his hand, dragging him to the dance floor.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 9th 2010, 8:28 am

Dom takes the drink back from Lavender and chugs the rest of it. She then goes and grabs another cup.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 9th 2010, 8:30 am

-pops in and spikes all the drinks not getting that they're already alcohol and therefore spiked by their natural alcoholness-
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 9th 2010, 8:30 am

Scorpius fights a smirk as she drags him to the dance floor. He takes his hand out of hers, then turns her around, grabs her hips, and grinds into her. "I'll never know?" he mumbled into her ear.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 9th 2010, 8:32 am

she sees Faye bring Scorpius on the dance floor and gets angry. she shuddered slightly when Gellert trailed a hand down her thigh. she turned around and put her hands on his shoulders, sliding her body down and back up again before whispering "you're flirting with danger here hon" and smirked

Last edited by Penelope Rosier on April 9th 2010, 8:38 am; edited 1 time in total
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 9th 2010, 8:32 am

-runs through the dance-floor spraying people with cold water if they get to close- NO BAD MUD STATUES!! BAD!! NONE OF THAT IN HERE!! NO MORE PROPAGATING!!!! NO MORE MUD STATUES!!!! -runs out-
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 9th 2010, 8:36 am

He gets sprayed with cold water as he goes to dance with Lav and Ang. He starts krumping again, sending water flying everywhere.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock April 9th 2010, 8:36 am

ange started giggling again and almost lost her balance.
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next