Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Rave at the Lake (Open to the Public Now)

+12
Scorpius Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Penelope Rosier
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Angela Braddock
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Nikki Orwell
Dean Thomas
Claire McCann
16 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Private Rave at the Lake (Open to the Public Now) - Page 8 Empty Re: Private Rave at the Lake (Open to the Public Now)

Post  Reed Dawson April 9th 2010, 11:07 am

[IT'S A SIGN LUNA!!!!!]
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Private Rave at the Lake (Open to the Public Now) - Page 8 Empty Re: Private Rave at the Lake (Open to the Public Now)

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 9th 2010, 11:08 am

"Hmmm... Well we'll try to give him a run for his money of that's possible."

[All games will go like this: Krum catches the snitch. Game over ]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 9th 2010, 11:10 am

Dean looks over at Luna and Dom talking. He can't hear what they're saying be he sits and stares at Dom and smiles. He conjures some blankets for his two BFFs and makes sure they are covered before he resumes his watching of Dom.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 9th 2010, 11:11 am

"Yeah, good luck with that," she says with a slight smirk. "You Ravenclaws don't stand a chance."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 9th 2010, 11:13 am

"I know, I know. I'll still get to play against him though! That'll be fun. I heard he's giving some
Slytherin flying lessons."

[-cough- Krack addict -cough-]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 9th 2010, 11:21 am

"Really?" Dom asks a bit surprised. She glances to make that her friends are okay and catches Dean's eye. She turns back to Luna blushing slightly. "Well, I'm sure that'll help the Slytherin team loads."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 9th 2010, 11:23 am

Luna notices Dom blushing and sees Dean being a creeper and staring at her. "So tell me more about you and Dean!"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 9th 2010, 11:28 am

"Erm, well, we're going to try going on, and just see what happens," she answers smiling shyly. "It's kind of a difficult time to really start anything, so we're just going to take it slow."

[Haha, I love you Luna...he is a creeper]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 9th 2010, 11:30 am

"Awww that's great! Dean's an awesome guy, and you're awesome. So I'm pretty sure that you two together would be awesome!"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 9th 2010, 11:33 am

[YAY LUNA!! *hugs bff* Keep putting in a good word!!!]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 9th 2010, 11:34 am

[Hahahahah Luna...totally awesome?!]

"Thanks," she says smiling and giving her friend a wide smile. "I hope it all works out okay. I'd hate to ruin our friendship or make things really awkward."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 9th 2010, 11:38 am

"Well don't think about that. Just think about how totally awesome it'll be!"

[-hugs back bff- Anything for you! Dating black guys is awesome!]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 9th 2010, 11:43 am

[hells yea it is!!!]
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 9th 2010, 11:43 am

"You're right, I'll just focus on the positive," she answers with a smile.

[Have I told you how amazing you are today? Probably not since it's only a few hours in...but YOU'RE AMAZING!]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 9th 2010, 12:36 pm

*Uses her wand to summon everyone and their drunk asses back to the castle*
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive April 9th 2010, 3:56 pm

[Sorrrry! Last night my electronics wanted me in bed. First my iPod died, then the computer, then the iPod worked again and the wifi stopped working]
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 9th 2010, 6:17 pm

[Hahah, all good... I was pretty much dead anyway, so don't worry about it Smile]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock April 9th 2010, 6:19 pm

Dominique Weasley wrote:*Uses her wand to summon everyone and their drunk asses back to the castle*

[including little old me? lol]
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 9th 2010, 6:24 pm

[Hahah, of course. I'm pretty much just going to assume that I brought everybody back to the castle. You light weight you!]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock April 9th 2010, 6:28 pm

[haha. but of course. i was bored. lol i didn't know what to do with her. there weren't enough boys around for her to be a slutty drunk so that didn't really work. lol]
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 9th 2010, 6:37 pm

[Hahah, understandable. Though it would have been funny if Ange gave Scorpius her attention. If only he wasn't a whiny bitch]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock April 9th 2010, 6:55 pm

[oh god. that should happen at some point. george would be PISSEDDD yay drama llamas!!]
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 9th 2010, 7:51 pm

[Thank you for taking us back Dom!! If you're on later tonight, I think there are a few things you have to talk to Lav about in the dorm (: ]

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 9th 2010, 8:03 pm

[Hahah, yay drama llamas! And yes Lav, I'll definitely be on later tonight Smile]
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Daphne Greengrass April 9th 2010, 8:14 pm

[Oh, so this was the rave you were talking about. Thanks for explaining Elise. Smile]
Daphne Greengrass
Daphne Greengrass
Fifth Year

http://snorkackshit.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next