Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Rave at the Lake (Open to the Public Now)

+12
Scorpius Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Penelope Rosier
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Angela Braddock
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Nikki Orwell
Dean Thomas
Claire McCann
16 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Private Rave at the Lake (Open to the Public Now) - Page 7 Empty Re: Private Rave at the Lake (Open to the Public Now)

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 9th 2010, 10:04 am

-skips over to Dom-
Hi Dom! Who are all these people?
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Private Rave at the Lake (Open to the Public Now) - Page 7 Empty Re: Private Rave at the Lake (Open to the Public Now)

Post  Ginny Weasley April 9th 2010, 10:05 am

"Erm, here!" she says passing her cup to Luna, who looked like she could use the alcohol more. She jumps a bit when the random new girl started yelling. "Err, well the drunks over there that are passed out are clearly Ange and Lav, and Dean is sitting with them. Erm, Scorpius is all depressed and drinking, and now there's a bit of a situation on the dance floor with Faye, Gellert, and Penny. Don't know who the other girl is though."

Last edited by Dominique Weasley on April 9th 2010, 10:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 9th 2010, 10:05 am

Faye smiled back at him, but it wasn't her most sincere. She was livid and she certainly would not hide that.

Her attention then turned to Penny, who she felt the urge to punch in the face and knock out that fake smile of hers. Best friends my ass. She took a deep breath and swallowed her anger momentarily, "May I ask what you think you are doing?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 9th 2010, 10:09 am

"what? am i not allowed to be upset? I feel like shit. god. fucking scorpius. i'm just trying to have some fun is that so wrong?" she was extremely confused as to why faye was acting so upset.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 9th 2010, 10:09 am

"Oh. Well then." Luna takes a sip of whatever Dom just gave her because she's not depressed anymore and doesn't need the stupid steps. "I saw Lee again!"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 9th 2010, 10:12 am

"Really?! That's great!" Dom says smiling. "What happened?"
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 9th 2010, 10:15 am

Luna smiled thinking about Lee and shrugged. "Not much. He just asked about
the snorkacks and says he wants to meet them. How are things with Dean?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 9th 2010, 10:16 am

"Not saying you aren't allowed to be upset. Nope. Didn't say that," Faye realized that she had never told Penny how she had felt and decided to tell her now. She whispered, so only Penny could hear, "I just - " She rolled her eyes at her own self, "I sort of like Gellert..."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 9th 2010, 10:18 am

Penny's eyes widened. "Oh Merlin. i'm sorry faye...i just, god i felt like shit and just needed someone...something that would make me feel better about myself. i mean, ugh. never mind. i'm sorry. it won't happen again."
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 9th 2010, 10:22 am

"Erm, good," she says throwing a cautious look to where he was still sitting with Ange and Lavender. "Yeah, things seem to be going real well," she says while giving Luna a smile.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 9th 2010, 10:24 am

"That's great! It looks like everyone's luck is finally turning around!"

[-should be sleeping but has an addiction problem-]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 9th 2010, 10:28 am

Penelope Rosier wrote:Penny's eyes widened. "Oh Merlin. i'm sorry faye...i just, god i felt like shit and just needed someone...something that would make me feel better about myself. i mean, ugh. never mind. i'm sorry. it won't happen again."

Faye shrugged, "You couldn't possibly have known. I'm sorry for getting worked up over it, I should have told you," She flashed a reassuring smile, "I'm going back to the dorm. I'll see you up there!"

[Gonna go to bed. Bedbedbed.]
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 9th 2010, 10:29 am

"Yeah," she says with a slight laugh. "Maybe the Single's Club helped."

[Hahaha, love you...we're all addicted.]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 9th 2010, 10:30 am

"Alright, see you there. i'm going to pick up my dignity from the floor and probably head up there too." she let out a harsh laugh.

[yes. bed sounds like an excellent plan]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 9th 2010, 10:31 am

Luna laughed. "That must be it!" Luna sighed happily. "I really think this guy is different. Not at all like Voldy, Peter, or Sam."

[I started skipping meals so I could stay on here! ME! I love eating!]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Zacharias Smith -Inactive April 9th 2010, 10:36 am

[srry for randomly barging in but i was just thinking the same thing...Sleep would be good...But I don't wanna get off here lol]

Zacharias Smith -Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 9th 2010, 10:36 am

Penny looked around. "fuck this shit." she stalked back to the castle. she was going to try to forget and go to sleep.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 9th 2010, 10:37 am

"That's great Luna," she says smiling. "You deserve happiness after all you've had to deal with recently."

[Haha, me too Luna Sad Honestly, I call it the AWF diet... my appetite has been shot these past two weeks.]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 9th 2010, 10:40 am

Scorpius sighed before stumbling back to the castle.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 9th 2010, 10:42 am

Dominique Weasley wrote:"That's great Luna," she says smiling. "You deserve happiness after all you've had to deal with recently."

[Haha, me too Luna Sad Honestly, I call it the AWF diet... my appetite has been shot these past two weeks.]

"Yeah, no more manwhores for me." She laughed. "So did you hear Viktor Krum transfered here?"
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 9th 2010, 10:54 am

"Yeah," she answers. "I actually met him very briefly while at the Quidditch Pitch. He seems like a nice guy."
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 9th 2010, 10:55 am

"Yeah, I only met him for a short time too...at the Quidditch pitch. I suppose he'll be spending all his time there considering who he is."

[Considering he's obsessed with Regulus]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 9th 2010, 10:58 am

"Yeah, it's pretty neat having him here at Hogwarts. It'll definitely make the Quidditch matches more interesting," she answers.

[Hahah, too right Luna]
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 9th 2010, 11:01 am

"I have a feeling Gryffindor will win the cup this year with his as the seeker."

[hahaha! My computer shut off for no reason! -is back on iPod-]
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 9th 2010, 11:06 am

"Yeah, probably. Not that I'm complaining," she says grinning.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum