Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Rave at the Lake (Open to the Public Now)

+12
Scorpius Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Penelope Rosier
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Angela Braddock
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Nikki Orwell
Dean Thomas
Claire McCann
16 posters

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Private Rave at the Lake (Open to the Public Now) - Page 6 Empty Re: Private Rave at the Lake (Open to the Public Now)

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 9th 2010, 9:17 am

"I think you've made it pretty clear how you feel," Scorpius says while rubbing the back of his neck. "I'm just...the guy that is there when you're bored. I mean, you chose him," he says giving Gellert an irritated glance.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Private Rave at the Lake (Open to the Public Now) - Page 6 Empty Re: Private Rave at the Lake (Open to the Public Now)

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 9th 2010, 9:19 am

He gyrated his hips in time with hers, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear with one of his hands, and then placing that hand on her shoulder. "So do you make it a habit of yours to carry muggle weapons around with you? Dyou, say, have a specific target?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 9th 2010, 9:24 am

she smirked. "well, only for those who REALLY get on my bad side. and for self preservation purposes of course." she winked
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 9th 2010, 9:25 am

"Scorp, I - I'm sorry..." Faye felt her hand cling to her wrist, "I didn't know you felt that way. I know that you told me...well, things, but you have to understand - I can't go after you. You slept with my best friend!" She sighed at the last part and looked over at Gellert, who was dancing with Penny, "I can't change the way I feel to make you feel better, Scorpius. I'm sorry."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 9th 2010, 9:30 am

"It's fine," he says feeling extremely embarrassed. He turns and walks away from Faye, scowling as he walked to the drink table, for he let her get to him. He grabbed a cup that was sitting there and chugged the whole thing, hoping it relieves some of his embarrassment and pain.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 9th 2010, 9:30 am

"Really," he says, cocking his head to the side, glances at Faye, and then tearing his gaze away and back to Penny. "I prefer to use wizarding instruments, such as the wand. Mine is nine inches."

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 9th 2010, 9:34 am

Lavender's singing gradually started getting quieter and her eyes started to droop. She passed out and fell over on Angela.

[Night everyone!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 9th 2010, 9:34 am

"Oh really?" she cocked an eyebrow and smirked. "someone's a bit cocky aren't they?" she laughed. "but yes, muggle forms of weapons drag out the pain. although a good spell works too."
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 9th 2010, 9:35 am

[oh my, Scorp/Faye drama llama. i liiiiiike. Very Happy

and Gellert, quit tooting your own horn, have Penny do that for you, eh?]
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 9th 2010, 9:37 am

"A bit too cocky?" He says, with a smirk. "I wouldn't say that. I mean, it was merely what Gregorovitch told me when I was eleven, although I suppose thinks could've changed since then." He winks, and then recites. "Yew and dragon heartspring. Nine inches. Relatively springy."

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson April 9th 2010, 9:37 am

Illie sees something going on up from the caslte. She struts down to the rave and grabs a drink. She chugs it down and grabs another and goes to the dance area. She starts dancing all slutty like by herself, glad that she can actually do more than just walk without getting completely out of breath.
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 9th 2010, 9:37 am

Faye watched Scorpius walk away and stood still as everyone moved against her on the dance floor. It was suffocating. She pushed through and decided to sit on the sidelines for a bit.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 9th 2010, 9:44 am

she smirked. "Uh huh. and that's all you were talking about?"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 9th 2010, 9:45 am

Dom glances up surprised when she sees a girl she doesn't recognize start to dance. She looks at her curiously, trying to place where she may have seen the girl before. She shrugs before grabbing her drink and then sitting off to the side, being able to keep an eye on her drunk friends.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 9th 2010, 9:48 am

"I'm afraid I don't know what you mean. Is there something on your mind? Maybe some symbolism that you hoped I was alluding to? Because if there is, feel free to share it. I love nothing more than a good philosophical talk, preferably concerning both the power of words, the power of dark magic, and possibly the power of an attractive girls' lips." He gives her a sickeningly innocent smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 9th 2010, 9:51 am

Faye grabbed another cup of alcohol and sipped it down, watching Gellert and Penny.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 9th 2010, 9:53 am

she smirked and simply leaned up to kiss him hard.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 9th 2010, 9:56 am

-Wanders in looking around in awe-
What the devil is going on heeere?
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 9th 2010, 9:58 am

Faye had glanced away for a quick moment at the other dancers and sighed, abandoned. Something drew her attention back to Gellert and Penny. She had kissed him. She had kissed Gellert. Her eyes narrowed and she heard a loud crunch come from the cup that she had conveniently crushed in her hand. She threw it on the ground, "Hell. No," She shoved through the crowd until she met up with Penny, "Hey, can I talk to you for a minute?" She yelled over the music, putting on a perfect facade of innocence.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 9th 2010, 9:59 am

-runs up to Luna and sprays her straight in the face with cold water, runs away- NO PROPAGATING YOU STUPID MUD STATUES WE DON'T NEED ANY MORE OF YOOOoooooo.....
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 9th 2010, 10:00 am

He pulls away, cocking his head to the side.

"Uh," he says, ruffling his hair with his hand. "You'd better go talk to her." He shoots Faye a smile, hoping she would return it. He hadn't kissed her after all.

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 9th 2010, 10:02 am

"Luna!" Dom greets from where she is sitting with a cup in hand.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Ravenclaw Mod April 9th 2010, 10:03 am

-grumbles and mumbles about being all wet-
Katie's the one who made the little shits... Or better yet the not so little shits
Ravenclaw Mod
Ravenclaw Mod
Fifth Year

http://crumplehornedsnorkackcatcher.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Reed Dawson April 9th 2010, 10:04 am

Illie finishes her drink and discovers shes a lightweight. She's completely drunk. She's dancing around more wildely and she's yelling "WOO"
Reed Dawson
Reed Dawson
Seventh Year

http://gayguyshpandglee.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 9th 2010, 10:04 am

she turned to Faye, slightly confused. all she'd wanted to do was have some fun and forget that Scorpius had made her feel so rotten. "sure."
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next