Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Private Rave at the Lake (Open to the Public Now)

+12
Scorpius Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Zacharias Smith -Inactive
Penelope Rosier
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Angela Braddock
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Nikki Orwell
Dean Thomas
Claire McCann
16 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Private Rave at the Lake (Open to the Public Now) - Page 5 Empty Re: Private Rave at the Lake (Open to the Public Now)

Post  Zacharias Smith -Inactive April 9th 2010, 8:37 am

[Is laughing hugely at Djinn. You make my life, man. Hahahahaha]

Zacharias Smith -Inactive

Back to top Go down

Private Rave at the Lake (Open to the Public Now) - Page 5 Empty Re: Private Rave at the Lake (Open to the Public Now)

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 9th 2010, 8:38 am

He raises his eyebrows. "Flirting with danger, eh? That would give the impression that either 1. I'm flirting with you and you're somehow dangerous, so if you're hiding an axe somewhere in your pants then drop em, and we'll take care of it or that 2. I have said something flirtacious to that boy typing in the red over there because he does seem like he has enough mental problems to be a psychotic killer."

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 9th 2010, 8:39 am

Scorpius Malfoy wrote:Scorpius fights a smirk as she drags him to the dance floor. He takes his hand out of hers, then turns her around, grabs her hips, and grinds into her. "I'll never know?" he mumbled into her ear.

Faye swayed her hips against him and let her hand rise up slowly to stroke his cheek as she whispered into his ear, "Nope. Never." She laughed and continued to grind against him.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 9th 2010, 8:43 am

she laughed harshly. "that guy does seem to have some issues. and if i had an axe down my pants, there's only one way you'd find out about it." she smirked
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 9th 2010, 8:44 am

"Ugh," Scorpius mumbles, then lets his forehead rest on the back of her head and continues dancing with her. "You're killing me. Absolutely fucking killing me."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 9th 2010, 8:46 am

"That was where the dropping-your-pants suggestion came in," he said, smirking. He trailed his fingers teasingly up and down her leg, still grinding with her, and then said, in a voice just above a whisper, "Axe free, I believe."

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 9th 2010, 8:47 am

-appears in between Scorpius and Faye awkwardly sandwiched between them- NO!! NO PROPAGATING!! -runs over to Dean and starts spraying him with more water, then disappears-
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 9th 2010, 8:52 am

"I think we can arrange that. You can never be too sure" she winked and ran her hands down his stomach/abs
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 9th 2010, 8:54 am

Continues to krump sending water flying everywhere and getting everyone else wet.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Angela Braddock April 9th 2010, 8:55 am

Ange passes out from all the alcohol in her system.
Angela Braddock
Angela Braddock
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 9th 2010, 8:56 am

Scorpius Malfoy wrote:"Ugh," Scorpius mumbles, then lets his forehead rest on the back of her head and continues dancing with her. "You're killing me. Absolutely fucking killing me."

Faye felt his forehead rest against her and the heat and pressure of the crowd pushed them closer together. She arched her back and grinded herself roughly against him, before taking his hands into hers, "It's - " She laughed, "- not my intention..."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 9th 2010, 8:58 am

"It's okay," he says, very seriously, "I'm really not worried," he says with a smirk, grinding teasingly up against her, harder than before.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 9th 2010, 8:59 am

She giggles and screams as Dean splashes them. She looks down at Angela and her eyes widen in horror "OH NOOs!! Angypies is dead!! DEANO!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven April 9th 2010, 8:59 am

[-sigh- so bored. D: No Good Deed is the best love song ever..]

-runs back through, and makes glitter fly from his hands because he loves glitter-
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 9th 2010, 9:01 am

she was surprised by the sudden pressure she felt from Gellert. "Oh but are you sure?" she smirked, keeping her cool and wrapping her arms around his neck
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 9th 2010, 9:01 am

Scorpius let out a groan at feeling her closer to him. "Well you are," he mumbles against the back of her neck. He moves their hands which are intertwined so that he ends up pushing Faye closer into him.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 9th 2010, 9:03 am

Dom freezes with her drink in hand as she sees Angela go down. "Ange," she says rushing forward after placing her drink down. "It's okay Lav," she says after checking on Lavender. "She's just asleep." She uses her wand to move Angela to a place where she won't get stepped on.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 9th 2010, 9:05 am

Faye didn't quite know how to respond to Scorpius. She continued to dance with him and closed her eyes, letting the music take control of her. She took one of the glowsticks from one of the surrounding people and whispered to him, "Did you mean what you said in the common room? When you said you couldn't stop thinking about me?" She was curious, she couldn't lie about that.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 9th 2010, 9:07 am

She sighs, relieved that her best friend was still alive and takes another drink. "Thank yoous Dom! I's gonna take cares of her!" She sat down next to Angela and patted her head repeatedly, slurring a lullaby to help her stay asleep.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dean Thomas April 9th 2010, 9:08 am

He watches Ang go down. He was speechless as he watched Dom move her to a safer spot. He decides to go sit by Ang. She was always so worried about him, it was his turn to look after her.
Dean Thomas
Dean Thomas
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact April 9th 2010, 9:09 am

He continues to dance with Penny, deciding not to answer her, but his eyes wander to Faye, dancing sluttily with...Scorpius.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 9th 2010, 9:12 am

she sighed. this was going to be harder than she thought. she let the music take over her mind and moved her body accordingly, pressing herself closer to Gellert. she was angry with Scorpius and this was the perfect way to take it out.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy April 9th 2010, 9:13 am

Scorpius pulled his head away from Faye's. "Yes," he says hesitantly. "But I'd rather not talk about it," he mumbles while pulling away from her.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ginny Weasley April 9th 2010, 9:15 am

Dom keeps a cautious eye on her three friends, while silently scolding herself for letting them get so drunk.
Ginny Weasley
Ginny Weasley
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 9th 2010, 9:15 am

Faye turned to look at him, ceasing her dancing, "What do you mean, you'd rather... not talk about it?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next