Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl's Dormitory 5 (Raylynn, Faye, Penny, Danni)

+7
Reed Dawson
Danni Grindelwald
Daphne Greengrass
Blaise Zabini
Penelope Rosier
Claire McCann
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
11 posters

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Girl's Dormitory 5 (Raylynn, Faye, Penny, Danni) - Page 3 Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 5 (Raylynn, Faye, Penny, Danni)

Post  Penelope Rosier April 20th 2010, 7:19 am

"alright alright." she sighed. "Okay, so i went to the gala with flint right? well we've kind of been make out buddies for the past week or so..." she sighed, knowing that was only half the story, but wanted to get Faye's reaction first.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Girl's Dormitory 5 (Raylynn, Faye, Penny, Danni) - Page 3 Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 5 (Raylynn, Faye, Penny, Danni)

Post  Claire McCann April 20th 2010, 7:23 am

Faye remembered hearing about Penny going to the ball with Flint. She had met the guy once and he seemed okay, but a little prejudiced, "Is it heading anywhere near you two becoming official?" She kept her hands in her lap, wondering if Penus would become an actual couple.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 20th 2010, 7:27 am

she shook her head "We both agreed we're a little too, well, what's the word..."free spirited"..." she laughed. "Although now..." she thought of Cormac and wasn't sure how she felt
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 20th 2010, 7:29 am

"Understandable. I definitely used to be that way," Faye realized what she had just said, and covered it up well by immediately adding, "Now what?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 20th 2010, 7:33 am

Penny questioned Faye's slip up, but let it be for the time being. "Well...you know Cormac right? well...we had a little bit of a talk today...well more than that but...i just, i don't know..." she finished, rather lamely
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 20th 2010, 7:35 am

"Do you like Cormac more than anyone you have ever made out with?" Faye added, hiding her annoyance with Cormac. They both held mutual feelings of dislike for one another. She bit her lip, "If you do, I suggest you go for it."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 20th 2010, 7:38 am

"well, i really don't know. i mean, i think i like him, he makes me feel oh i don't know, wanted? in way other than most people do. but he seems to pull away all the time. i don't know what to do..."
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 20th 2010, 7:40 am

"You should talk to him. Sooner, rather than later. Be up front with how you feel," Faye smiled and brushed a strand of her hair from her face, tucking it behind her ear as she looked down at her lap, "That's what I had to do...." She muttered.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 20th 2010, 7:47 am

"Yea i guess..." she mumbled "wait, what?"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 20th 2010, 7:48 am

"Huh?" Faye flushed and she tried to remember what she had said, "What do you need me to repeat?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 20th 2010, 7:49 am

"who did you need to be upfront about your feelings with??" a confused look crossed her face
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 20th 2010, 7:53 am

"Oh, um," Faye pulled her legs up on to the bed and sat crosslegged, "You see - I know you don't like him - " This was sounding absolutely ridiculous. The look on Penny's face confirmed that she would need to come right out and say it, "Scorpius. We confessed how we felt in the kitchens, before the ball, but then we got in a fight and he ended that. And, well, um. That's what I needed to talk to you about because we're - Scorp and I - we're kind of..." She paused, trying to think of a good way to put it. She gave up in the end and went with the obvious, "We're together."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 20th 2010, 7:58 am

A flash of anger crossed her face "what? you're what?" she couldn't believe her best friend would do this to her, knowing how horrible he was. "i can't...what?!?!"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 20th 2010, 8:04 am

"I'm pretty sure I said it loud enough the first time..." Faye tilted her head, puzzled. She shrugged and decided maybe she should yell it, "I'm going out with Scorpius!" She cleared her throat and felt better afterwards, "I know you don't like him. To be honest, Cormac's a dick to me, so I figured we could put our dislike for the people we have feelings for behind us?" The facial expression Penny threw at her did not seem to agree, "...Um. Penny? Please. Understand, I'm not doing this to hurt you. That's not my intention."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 20th 2010, 8:09 am

she shook her head "I think what ScorpiASS did to me, is probably a lot worse than Cormac doing whatever. I don't even know what he's done, but you don't just SAY something like that!" she looked away. "I get that you're not trying to hurt me, but this is so not cool Faye..."
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 20th 2010, 8:17 am

"Since when have I done cool things to people?" Faye replied, a little too harshly, "Look. I really, really like ScopiUS. Not ScorpiASS. I'd appreciate it if you didn't call him that around me, thanks," She stood up from the bed, frustrated, "I get that you don't like him after what he did to you, but he's made me happy. I haven't been happy for awhile and if you choose to hate me for finally being happy with someone because you don't like that person, fine. I just thought that maybe friends were supposed to be happy for their friend's happiness!" After her rant, she shook her head repeatedly. Tears stung at her eyes. She didn't want to lose Penny as a friend, but she didn't want to lose Scorpius either, "You don't understand what I see in him, but the point is I see something. It's not like I'll talk about him to you or you'll have to see him! It's not like you had feelings for him back then."

Last edited by Faye Denowitz on April 20th 2010, 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 20th 2010, 8:23 am

Faye's final words stung a little. "fine. whatever. go be with him then. i don't care. just don't expect me to be all buddy buddy with you when he's around" she didn't want to fight with her, but that was a low blow
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 20th 2010, 8:26 am

"I never said I expected that, Penny! In fact, I just said I didn't," Faye folded her arms, shifting towards the door. She couldn't decide whether it would be better to leave or not, "We're supposed to be best friends and now we both like boys neither one likes. I - I know their actions are different, but that doesn't change the strength of the feeling," She found it difficult to explain herself and decided to leave, "I'm going to go. See you," She muttered, turning on her heel and leaving the dormitory.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 20th 2010, 8:33 am

"I-oh shit." Penny mutters as Faye leaves. she decides to write her a note to put on her bed before she heads to bed. it reads:

Faye,
I'm sorry okay? I just didn't expect that...at all...if you're happy, than that's all that matters. I'll try and be more accepting of it. I'll try and be a better friend. I don't want to ruin our friendship over stupid boys. Hell, you're one of the only real friends I have here. Forgive me?

~Penny

she sighed and headed to bed, throwing her long hair into a ponytail
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 20th 2010, 7:03 pm

Penny woke and, upon noticing Faye's bed still perfectly made, she groaned. obviously she hadn't come back to the dorm last night, and wouldn't have gotten her note. she didn't want to fight with Faye, she was the only actual friend she had. "ah hell" she muttered before changing into her clothes for the day, brushing out her hair and leaving for class.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 21st 2010, 4:34 am

Faye walked into the dormitory, tossing her clothes on her bed. She went into her bathroom and turned on her shower. She stripped from the clothes she had borrowed from Scorpius and jumped into the shower. As the steam fogged up the mirror and the room nearly turned into a sauna, her thoughts about what to do about Scorpius and Penny continued to flow through her mind. Her tongue clicked against the roof of her mouth and she suddenly craved a cigarette. Why was it when things got good, they never stayed that way? She sighed and stayed in the shower for a a few more minutes, washing her hair and her body, before she climbed out and wrapped herself in a towel. She dried her hair and got dressed for the day. After a few moments of fixing her make up, she went over to her bed and picked up the dirty clothes. She stopped when a small piece of parchment fell on to the floor. She set the clothes aside and bent over, picking it up and reading it. Happiness spread through her as she read what Penny had written. She placed the note on her nightstand and left the dormitory.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 21st 2010, 9:57 am

Faye enters the dormitory and almost collapses on to her bed, until remembering that she had placed Scorpius clothes on her bed. A debate began in her mind: to wear his shirt to sleep or to wear her own pajamas. She shrugged and changed into his shirt, but wore her own pajama shorts. After feeling completely comfortable, she jumped into her bed and curled under the covers. She closed her eyes and drifted into slumber.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 22nd 2010, 10:05 am

[i'm getting my second wind of energy. probably the caffeine i had... >.>]

Penny enters her dormitory and sighs. she still hadn't seen Faye since their fight. she changes into her pajamas and throws her hair up into a ponytail and sits on her bed, not wanting to go to bed yet.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 22nd 2010, 10:13 am

Faye walks slowly up the stairs, a smile on her face. She changes into her pajamas and climbs into her bed. She rolls onto her side, still content with the day and how Scorpius had helped her feel better about the situation with Teddy. She doesn't even realize how fast she falls asleep.

Last edited by Faye Denowitz on April 23rd 2010, 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 22nd 2010, 10:14 am

[UGH FINE DON'T TALK TO ME GOSH. lol sorry. i had caffeine, i'm wide awake now. and i make no sense]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next