Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl's Dormitory 5 (Raylynn, Faye, Penny, Danni)

+7
Reed Dawson
Danni Grindelwald
Daphne Greengrass
Blaise Zabini
Penelope Rosier
Claire McCann
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
11 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Girl's Dormitory 5 (Raylynn, Faye, Penny, Danni) - Page 12 Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 5 (Raylynn, Faye, Penny, Danni)

Post  Claire McCann May 27th 2010, 8:06 am

Faye rolls over in her bed, prying the sheets off her face when she hears a knocking. She thought that maybe if she didn't answer, the person would leave, but that wasn't the case. She ran a hand through her hair and closed her eyes to calm and regain control over herself, "Just a second," she yelled out, shakily, as she climbed out of her bed and slowly walked over to the door, tying her hair in a messy bun as she did so. Sometimes the older girls would come to the fifth year dormitory and ask her or Penny for things. Some of them used to come and yell because the two of them used to be big teases and whores. She wondered what they could want this time, since she hadn't been scandalous for awhile. Her hand wrapped around the doorknob and she pulled open the dormitory, "What is it this time?" she asked, as if being put out, opening the door only an inch. She froze when she realized it was Scorpius and the emotions crashed into her again, "Oh, err, I didn't expect..." She opened the door and gestured behind her to the room, "Come in..."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Girl's Dormitory 5 (Raylynn, Faye, Penny, Danni) - Page 12 Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 5 (Raylynn, Faye, Penny, Danni)

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 27th 2010, 8:32 am

He waits patiently at first when he hears her call through the door to wait, but a sense of anxiety starts to set in. What if she pushes him away? He gives her a confused look when she opens the door a crack and speaks to him, but it fades when he realizes that she was expecting someone else. Entering the dorm, he can't help but glance around. It being the first girls dormitory he has seen, he can't help but classify it as...well, girly. The setup was exactly the same as the boys' dorm, but this was much more feminine. "I...I wanted to talk. That is, if you want to," he says hesitantly while standing in the middle of the dormitory and then turning to face her.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 27th 2010, 8:45 am

Faye shut the door behind him and leaned back against it. She stared at Scorpius, not saying anything because she was afraid of what he would say about the situation with Regulus, "Talking. Yes. It's fine," she smiled and looked around the room. Her area wasn't as tidy as it should be, but she didn't mind. She pushed herself off the door and walked over to her bed, sitting down, "Um. I'm sorry about, well, what I said. You..." Faye bit her lip to hold back a cry, "You were right. He, um, he did...he did everything you said..."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 27th 2010, 9:05 am

His eyes follow her as she sits down on the bed, watching and reading her face carefully. It took no effort whatsoever for him to tell that was unbelievably hurt right now. He moves over to her bed, then kneels down in front of her. He uses one of his hands to grasp one of hers, then uses his other hand to gently lift her jaw so that she looks at him. "I'm so sorry Faye," he says softly. "Please, know that it brings me no satisfaction in being right about any of this."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 27th 2010, 9:14 am

"Reg and I used to be close. He used to tell me things. I trusted him and I wanted him to trust me. I realize now that we never actually shared much with one another. We shared a couple of secrets and we connected on the fact that we both were misfits. Now, he has..." She choked and found herself unable to say 'Gellert'. Her hand squeezed Scorpius' and she closed her eyes, trying to be strong enough not to give into her emotions, "We're so different now. I don't see Reg when I see him. He's been taken over by all the drugs and I should have tried harder to be there for him. I should been there to advise him against everything. I fail at being a friend. You shouldn't have helped me that night when Penny found me. Maybe, he would have found someone other than Gellert or me."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 27th 2010, 9:41 am

"Faye," he says blanching. "You can't mean that. Please tell me, you don't regret the fact that you are alive and here. Regulus made those decisions on his own and you are by no means responsible. He chose this life when he first started taking drugs, and as much as I wish it weren't true, I don't think anyone could have stopped him. I don't want to see him waste away his life, but I'm afraid he is in too deep now. Where could he have even picked up the habit?" he frowns, realizing that it was odd for a Regulus, who is from a notable pureblood family, to pick up such a Muggle habit. "Do you think it's from the same person you got the pills from?"
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 28th 2010, 1:59 am

Faye gulped when he asked about the pills. Her hands gripped one another and her nails pierced the skin. It was her fault. It was all her fault. Regulus would have never turned to Muggle handiwork if she hadn't given him cigarettes. The cigarettes had started it all. Her and Teddy. Her fault. She bent her head in shame, realizing that she had to tell Scorpius who she had received the pills from or he wouldn't understand that it was, indeed, her fault, "Scorpius...I got the pills from Regulus. He gave them to me after the dinner with your family..."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 28th 2010, 2:21 am

"You...you got them from Regulus?" he says in a quiet and shocked voice. He pulls his hands away from Faye, and stands up while pacing the room for a moment. "He should have known better. He never should have given you those pills. I thought he possessed a small amount of common sense at once point in his life, but this....this just confirms that he really is nothing but a stupid fucking bastard." He looks back to Faye, sighs, then sits down on the bed beside her. "I can't believe he would do something so fundamentally moronic."
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 28th 2010, 11:44 pm

Faye felt a twinge of anger when Scorpius called Regulus a bastard. He is - well, was - her friend. Was her choice in friends bad? She remained somewhat silent, switching her position on the bed a little. She bit her lip, hard, thinking of how to respond, "I took the pills, Scorpius. I could have said no. I asked him for them and he gave them to me...He didn't simply hand them over. Please, can we not talk about this anymore?" The look on her face was pleading with Scorpius, her eyes sad and she looked worn out from all the events that had just happened.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 31st 2010, 8:52 pm

He contemplates what she says, and realizes that she is right. She made the decision to take the pills, and Regulus simply gave them to her. The choice was hers. "Fine," he sighs, even though he thinks that talking about all of it is better than letting the matter go. "You need rest anyway," he says. "You look simply exhausted from everything that has come out. Do you want me to stay or go?" he asks.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier July 1st 2010, 9:19 am

Penny ran into her room after her confrontation with Marcus. she changed into her own pajamas for the first time in a while and climbed into her own bed, which probably hadn't been used in about a month. she realized that with a jolt and slowly curled up into a ball under the covers. she slowly drifted to sleep, tears staining her pillow. as she dreamed, she saw a taunting face, laughing at her. she cringed and tried to get away from him, realizing who it was. the reason she had been sleeping in Marcus' room for a month slammed into her head as she stared to run from him in her dream. all of a sudden she was against a wall, Barty's arms becoming a cage around her. she cried out as he started to ravish her neck and try to get her shirt off. she was yanked from her dream suddenly as she jolted awake, panting and afraid. she clutched at her blanket and started to cry again, too afraid to go back to sleep.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest July 1st 2010, 9:25 am

[I knew this would happen. *shakes head* You should have slept in my dorm....]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12