Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl's Dormitory 5 (Raylynn, Faye, Penny, Danni)

+7
Reed Dawson
Danni Grindelwald
Daphne Greengrass
Blaise Zabini
Penelope Rosier
Claire McCann
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
11 posters

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Girl's Dormitory 5 (Raylynn, Faye, Penny, Danni) - Page 11 Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 5 (Raylynn, Faye, Penny, Danni)

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 8:49 am

"Ohhh, your like a little puppy." He patted her head. "You're going to have to do more than that cute little face To get me to stay.." He said smirking as he slowly started to continue getting up.

Back to top Go down

Girl's Dormitory 5 (Raylynn, Faye, Penny, Danni) - Page 11 Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 5 (Raylynn, Faye, Penny, Danni)

Post  Penelope Rosier May 18th 2010, 8:50 am

her jaw dropped slightly "Mean! fine. go ahead and leave. see if i care" she rolled over
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 8:53 am

"OK" He hopped up from the bed leaned over and kissed her lightly and pulled back before she could kiss back and started to walk over to his trunk.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 18th 2010, 8:55 am

she sat up on her bed, cross-legged and sent a pout towards Marcus. "you are a mean person Marcus Flint"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 8:58 am

He walked back over to her bed and sat down on the end of it and raised his eyebrows. "Oh am I?" He says with a smirk. "I think if I was mean I would be gone be now..."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 18th 2010, 9:02 am

her pout lightened a little and she crawled up behind him
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 9:03 am

He looked over his shoulder at her and smiled. "That's what I thought."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 18th 2010, 9:09 am

she ran her hands from the back of his shoulders onto his chest from behind and whispered in his ear "I knew you wouldn't leave" she smiled
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 9:11 am

"Well I still can if you want me to." He says slowly standing up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 18th 2010, 9:19 am

she clung to him, arms still wrapped around his neck backwards "don't tease!"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 9:20 am

He sat back down on the bed and winked at her sexily/playfully.. "I don't know what you're talking about penny."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 18th 2010, 9:29 am

she climbed around so she was straddling his lap and wrapped her arms around his neck again
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 9:31 am

He smiled as she straddled him, she didn't answer any of his questions but he had a feeling what she was thinking. He wrapped his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 18th 2010, 9:36 am

"oh i think you know exactly what i mean" she kissed him lightly on the lips. "don't go?" she pleaded with her eyes. she was developing an insane fear of abandonment
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 9:39 am

He moved his hand up her back, running it through her hair and kissed her back. "I'm not leaving you Penny.." He gave her a reasuring smile.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 18th 2010, 9:42 am

she smiled and leaned her forehead against his "good"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 9:44 am

He smiled and kissed her lightly again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 18th 2010, 9:51 am

she smiled and ran a hand through his hair. "I suppose you should go unpack..."
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 9:54 am

"Yeah I suppose I should.." He kissed her and began to stand up until he remembered she was still straddling him. He smirked "I can't really move with you right here now can I??"

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 18th 2010, 9:57 am

she laughed and reluctantly got off his lap. she kissed him on the lips "i'll see you later?"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 9:59 am

"I'm sure you will." He smirked, stood up, picked up his stuff and kissed her one last time before leaving. "I'll see you later Penny.." He said and walked out.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 21st 2010, 10:53 am

FAYE ENTERS HER DORMITORY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN A GODDAMN CENTURY and crawls into bed, falling asleep. She's a trooper.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 21st 2010, 10:55 am

Penny walks into the dorm, still in shock from seeing Evan today and pulls her hair back, slipping into pajamas and falling asleep
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 27th 2010, 7:46 am

Faye ran into her own dormitory from Regulus' and hid in her bed. She couldn't cry in front of him like she used to. Everything they had came in second to his drugs and Gellert. Some part of her told her that she should have prepared for something like this, but the majority of her knew that there was nothing she could have done. Everything was warped now. One of her closest friends was gone. Never to be the same with her again. The tears spilled from her cheeks onto her pillow and she pulled the sheets over her head. A want, or a need, spread throughout her body to find something. Something sharp. Something. She shook her head and nestled her head in the pillow. No. She would not cut. She needed to control herself.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Scorpius Malfoy May 27th 2010, 7:55 am

Scorpius walks hesitantly up the staircase to the girls' dormitories. He freezes when he reaches the fifth year dorm, his hands moving to rest on the door frame. He debates whether to knock or not, unsure of how Faye will react to seeing him right now. Thinking of the fact that it hasn't even been an hour since their fight, he feel reluctant to approach her right now. He closes his eyes for a moment and sighs. The last thing he wants to do, is go to bed with this whole mess weighing over him. He places his right fist above the door, waits a moment, then knocks lightly. After no initial response he knocks again, much harder than the first time.
Scorpius Malfoy
Scorpius Malfoy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 10, 11, 12  Next