Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl's Dormitory 5 (Raylynn, Faye, Penny, Danni)

+7
Reed Dawson
Danni Grindelwald
Daphne Greengrass
Blaise Zabini
Penelope Rosier
Claire McCann
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
11 posters

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Girl's Dormitory 5 (Raylynn, Faye, Penny, Danni) - Page 10 Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 5 (Raylynn, Faye, Penny, Danni)

Post  Guest May 17th 2010, 10:08 am

[I prob should too.... I have to get up to go to school in 6 hours...]

He rested his arms around her back, loving the familiar feeling of her in his arms.

Back to top Go down

Girl's Dormitory 5 (Raylynn, Faye, Penny, Danni) - Page 10 Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 5 (Raylynn, Faye, Penny, Danni)

Post  Penelope Rosier May 17th 2010, 10:11 am

Penny sighed, reveling in the fact that right now she felt no stress about being here in Marcus' arms, and being happy. her eyes fluttered a bit sleepily
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 17th 2010, 10:14 am

Marcus, noticing she was getting tired, kissed the top of her head and somewhat wispered/mumbled "Goodnight Penny."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 17th 2010, 10:18 am

a smile crossed her lips and she mumbled "night Marcus..." before falling asleep in his arms

[night!]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 17th 2010, 10:20 am

He fell asleep shortly after her with a slight smile on his face.

[night!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Draco Malfoy May 17th 2010, 11:50 pm

*a letter floats in*

Marcus,

I completely understand and I hope that we do keep in touch. I don't want to lose you as a friend. Please also don't mention to anyone where I am. Although I do want to keep in touch with you and Scorp I'd rather not have everyone knowing where I went.

Thanks so much, good luck with everything and I hope I see you soon,

Tam
Draco Malfoy
Draco Malfoy

http://skylinepassion.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 1:49 am

Marcus woke up and tried to sit up and realized he couldn't due to the fact that Penny was on him. He had completely forgotten he had come back last night and stayed with Penny. He looks over and see's the note, he reads it and sighs in relief. He was glad that Tam had not been mad at him for leaving. He shoved the note in his pocket and laid there for a while, waiting for Penny to wake up because she was laying on him and he didn't want to wake her by moving.

[My 1,000 post Smile]

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 18th 2010, 8:08 am

[huzzah! *feels special* Very Happy]

Penny opened her eyes slowly, wondering what she was sleeping on, because it definitely wasn't her bed. she looked up and saw Marcus and smiled, the events of last night coming back to her
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 8:10 am

Marcus, still being half asleep looked up at her and smiled. "Well hello there sleepy head."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 18th 2010, 8:10 am

she smirked and mumbled "morning yourself"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 8:12 am

"Did you sleep well?" He asked smiling. "I know I'm probably not as comfortable as your bed."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 18th 2010, 8:15 am

she laughed lightly "I slept wonderfully actually. probably the best sleep i've gotten in a while" she smiled and kissed him lightly on the lips
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 8:18 am

He kissed her back and pulled her down a little closer to him and said. "I'm glad to know I'm nice to sleep on."

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 18th 2010, 8:19 am

she laughed and swatted his arm playfully, rolling off of him
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 8:24 am

"Hey now.... No hitting!" He said playfully and laughed.

[I had no idea what to say and this is what Luna gave me haha]

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 18th 2010, 8:25 am

[hahaha yea i got nothin. lol]

"oh yea?" she cocked an eyebrow at him and smirked "what're you gonna do about it?"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 18th 2010, 8:26 am

[IF THAT MAN HAS THE EXTRA APPENDAGE KNOWN AS A PENIS, THEN HE DOES NOT BELONG IN MY DORM. THIS IS A GIRLS' DORMITORY. THAT MEANS ONLY VA-JAY-JAYS. NO BALLS ALLOWED. GET THAT MALE OUT OF MY DORM. I WILL BEAT THE LIVING PAGOODLES OUT OF YOU. THE LIVING PAGOODLES. WHAT ARE THOSE? IDK. BUT THEY ARE EVOLVING INSIDE YOU. AND I WILL BEAT THEM OUT. IT WILL BE PAINFUL. NOW GET THAT MAN OUT OF HERE, PENNY. OUT I SAY.]
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 18th 2010, 8:28 am

[REALLY FLEUR. THE 'LIVING PAGOODLES'???? FINE BE THAT WAY. IF YOU WON'T BE A SUPPORTIVE BEST FRIEND MAYBE I'LL JUST LEAVE]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 8:29 am

He sat there thinking for a moment and then looked her right in the eyes and said "I have no idea..."

[Fleur....for all of the things you have done in my dorm I think I can lay on penny's bed and talk to her
damnitt]

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 18th 2010, 8:31 am

"Well then i guess you're just all talk" she smirked
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 8:33 am

"Well do you want me to do something about it." He said smirking.

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 18th 2010, 8:40 am

she smirked "Only if you think you're man enough to"
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest May 18th 2010, 8:43 am

"If I'm man enough too?" He raises his eyebrows in a say whatttt kind of way. "Well fine, maybe I should just leave whenever you hit me." He says as he moves his arms out from around her and slowly begins to stand up.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann May 18th 2010, 8:44 am

Penelope Rosier wrote:[REALLY FLEUR. THE 'LIVING PAGOODLES'???? FINE BE THAT WAY. IF YOU WON'T BE A SUPPORTIVE BEST FRIEND MAYBE I'LL JUST LEAVE]

[Fleur....for all of the things you have done in my dorm I think I can lay on penny's bed and talk to her
damnitt]

[EXCUSE ME, GOOD SIR. BUT I HAVE LADY THINGS THAT I WOULD APPRECIATE YOU NOT SEEING. SO. NO. GET. OUT. MY. DORM. AND YEAH, PEN. THE LIVING PAGOODLES. DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME. IT'S AWESOME. NO LIE. YOU KNOW IT. GAH.]
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier May 18th 2010, 8:45 am

Penny's smirk faltered as he moved to get up. she gave him a puppy dog pout
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11, 12  Next