Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Girl's Dormitory 5 (Raylynn, Faye, Penny, Danni)

+7
Reed Dawson
Danni Grindelwald
Daphne Greengrass
Blaise Zabini
Penelope Rosier
Claire McCann
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
11 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

Girl's Dormitory 5 (Raylynn, Faye, Penny, Danni) - Page 2 Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 5 (Raylynn, Faye, Penny, Danni)

Post  Claire McCann April 9th 2010, 8:53 pm

Faye woke up and climbed out of her bed. She fixed her hair and changed out of her pajamas, before walking down to the fireplace.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Girl's Dormitory 5 (Raylynn, Faye, Penny, Danni) - Page 2 Empty Re: Girl's Dormitory 5 (Raylynn, Faye, Penny, Danni)

Post  Penelope Rosier April 9th 2010, 8:55 pm

[FAYE! dee and penny are plotting revenge in the fireplace and getting drunk. its fun Very Happy]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 10th 2010, 11:21 am

Faye walked up to her dormitory and changed into a sweatshirt for sleeping. She crawled into bed. Albus had seemed strangely interested in Grindelwald. What type of relationship did they have? Her thoughts flew to Scorpius and what he had told her at the rave. Why had he told her that? She tossed and turned, thoroughly confused with everything, before falling asleep.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 10th 2010, 10:35 pm

Faye woke up and took a shower. She relished in the hot water and steam, before she climbed out to get ready for the day. She dried her hair first, got dressed second, and then did her makeup. Once satisfied, she left to the common room.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 11th 2010, 4:56 am

Faye walked into her dormitory and sat down on her bed. She pulled out a couple Muggle magazines and decided to read them.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 12th 2010, 10:04 am

Faye stormed into the dormitory and slammed the door behind her. She leaned against it for support. Why did she care so much? He was a jerk. She was glad she hadn't slept with him. She was glad he didn't get one thing from her. She slid down the door and sat there, pulling her knees to her chest and hiding her head behind them. Jerk. Asshole. Untrustworthy idiot.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 12th 2010, 10:05 am

Penny tried pushing on the door, feeling weight behind it. she knocked on the door, to see if Faye would let her in.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 12th 2010, 10:09 am

Faye heard the knocking and stood up, opening the door. She then walked over to her bed and collapsed on it, staring up at the ceiling. She was an idiot. She was a silly, bloody idiot. She muttered, "I don't want to talk about it now, Penny. I'll talk to you tomorrow," She sighed and closed her eyes. Maybe Gellert had been right after all.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 12th 2010, 10:11 am

"alright..." she leaned in to give Faye a [BEST FRIEND] hug.

[hope you caught that wonderful reference Wink]
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 12th 2010, 7:34 pm

Faye woke up and a wave of stupid memories crushed into her, nearly knocking her head back down against the pillow. Scorpius and the owlery. Gellert and the Room of Requirement. Scorpius and the dormitory. She climbed out of bed, unsure of how to react to all this on a new day. She took a shower and looked up at her ball gown, hanging. Was she even going now? Probably stag. She walked down to the common room.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Blaise Zabini April 12th 2010, 7:38 pm

[ELISE! I belive that my mother sent the pen pal letter to day. I need comformation, but she took it to the post office, so i tihnk she did! Yay Smile My address iss in the letter for you Smile FEEL FREE TO COME TO ENGLAND AND STALK ME AND LIVE WITH ME!]
Blaise Zabini
Blaise Zabini

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 12th 2010, 7:39 pm

[OMG! YAYYYYY! *dances and jumps around happily*]
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 13th 2010, 9:21 am

Penny ran into her dormitory and threw herself on her bed. she lay staring at the ceiling, trying to figure out what she was going to do about Flint
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 13th 2010, 6:21 pm

[I'm going to pretend I posted Faye in here last night, even though I completely forgot.]

Faye stirred and refused to move from her bed. How could she face either of them? She had told them both she would see them today and now she had to figure out everything in a short matter of time. She rolled over on her side and closed her eyes, trying to go back to sleep. She ended up lying awake and thinking about the choice she had to make.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 14th 2010, 1:05 am

After a few hours, Faye climbed out of bed and took a quick shower to prepare for the day. She made sure her ball gown looked nice for the second consecutive day of the gala before putting it on. She left her hair down today, but it still looked pleasant. She then wandered downstairs.

[Gala for three days = same dress for 3 days. Ack.]
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 14th 2010, 5:24 am

Faye entered the dormitory and changed into normal clothing. She didn't feel like returning to the ball ever again. She brushed her teeth to rid herself of the smoke smell and sprayed some of her fragrance over her skin, while also rubbing in some scented body creme into her arms. She did not like smelling like the smoke, even if the ingredients in the cig did comfort her. After she felt perfectly comfortable with her image, she returned to the common room.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 15th 2010, 9:30 am

[I'm going to skip posting in the common room and go straight here. SEE YOU GUYS ON SUNDAY!]

Faye climbed up the stairs to her dormitory and quickly changed into her pajamas. She tied her hair up into a messy bun and crawled into her bed to fall asleep.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 15th 2010, 9:56 pm

Faye woke up and climbed out of bed and took a shower. After about an hour or two, she left her dormitory in her jeans and a shirt, feeling clean and refreshed.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 16th 2010, 9:40 am

Penny walked into her dorm, extremely confused. did that really just happen? he apologized? she shook her head. "i need sleep" she mumbled to herself before throwing her hair into a long ponytail and climbing into bed.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 20th 2010, 5:51 am

Penny rushed in and flopped on the bed, wishing desperately that Faye was there so she could ask her opinion.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 20th 2010, 6:35 am

Faye almost tripped up the stairs into the dormitory, glad to be free of the common room awkwardness. She noticed Penny and plopped down on her bed, thinking of a good way to confess her relationship with Scorpius.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 20th 2010, 6:40 am

Penny looked up when she heard someone come in. "Faye! we haven't talked in ages. oh my goodness..." she trailed off. she wanted to tell her about Cormac, but she wasn't sure.
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 20th 2010, 6:52 am

Faye crossed her legs and grinned, "I know!" She bounced once on the bed, hoping she had something to tell her before Faye shared her news, "Tell me what's gone on since we've last talked!"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Penelope Rosier April 20th 2010, 7:00 am

she smiled "oh, well, ummmmm" she wasn't sure how to tell Faye about Cormac. or Flint. "Well. I've been, erm, slightly busy" she blushed a bit
Penelope Rosier
Penelope Rosier
Sixth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 20th 2010, 7:15 am

"Oh, well, I have been busy too," She flashed a reassuring smile, while remembering it was only with one person. She shrugged, "You tell first, I go second? Or.. vice versa."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next