Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

+16
Jack Smith
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Claire McCann
Penelope Rosier
Blaise Zabini
Daphne Greengrass
Draco Malfoy
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Adrian Black - Inactive
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Kiora Lupin
Danni Grindelwald
Remmy Riddle - Inactive
Narcissa Black
20 posters

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 39 Empty Re: [NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 11th 2010, 8:16 am

Lucius smirked as he watched Regulus struggle with the handcuffs, loving the feel of having so much power over Regulus. He grinned, reaching down and lightly stroking his hard, throbbing cock with a single finger before taking a firm grip with his delicate hands and massaging Regulus roughly, obviously not worrying about being gentle with his friend anymore. He pounded himself into Regulus faster and harder, hoping he didn't have Quidditch practice within the next week because he'd be in no shape to ride any brooms for quite some time after this. He smashed their lips together again, kissing Regulus greedily as their tongues clashed and fought against each other before Lucius pulled away to bite down on Regulus' lower lip, smirking as he tasted the the other man's blood on his own lips.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 39 Empty Re: [NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 8:27 am

Regulus cried out in satisfaction as Lucius finally took a hold of his cock, using his hands to bring him to the release which he so craved. He is most certainly not thinking about quidditch practice at the moment, although he is so going to regret that next time he sees Marcus or Dee, as he'll be so fucked-- literally, and that's the problem. Ow. He moaned and shuddered as their tongues warred together, entangled in their mouths as Lucius pounded into him, again, again, again, a soft cry fleeing his lips with every thrust. Finally, with one final thrust, Lucius conquered him to his very core and he came, his body squirming beneath his newfound lover, his hair plastered to his face by sweat, and his lips, pouting and bleeding as his scream ripped through the air, his seed spilling into Lucius' hand and across his own stomach. "LUCIUS!"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 11th 2010, 8:35 am

A triumphant smile spread across Lucius' face as Krum's boyfriend scream his own luscious name rather than Viktor's. He moaned into the other man's mouth as he thrust himself into Regulus, pushing himself deeper into the younger boy until he finally came himself, crying out Dobby's name in ecstasy as he finally felt that wave of pleasure he'd been craving for so long. He rest his head on Regulus' shoulder, letting himself catch his breath before pulling out of Regulus and reaching for his wand to use a cleaning charm on himself-- Oh, and Regulus too. Almost forgot about that. Lucius tends to focus on his own perfect body first. He smirked and reached out to gently run a pale, slender finger down Regulus' sweaty face. "Have you learned your lesson, Regulus?" he asked with a twisted smirk, waiting for Regulus' reply before releasing him.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 8:49 am

Regulus shivers as Lucius runs his finger down his face, a smile breaking out over his boyish features. "Oh, I do believe so, Lucius. You're quite the teacher," he replied with a smirk of his own, his hands hanging limp as they waited to be freed by the master. Regulus sighed happily, too damn drunk to remember this was all very bad, bad, bad, terrible, horrible, and a mistake.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 11th 2010, 8:53 am

Lucius smirked and stood up to pull on his underwear and jeans before glancing over at Regulus, still naked and bound by the diamond handcuffs. "Oh! Would you like me to let you down now?" he asked innocently as he climbed on top of Regulus to remove both sets of handcuffs, looking at them lovingly before setting them on the bedside table. He looked back at Regulus, smiling happily as he patted him on the head. "That'll teach you to mess with Lucius Malfoy's hair now, won't it?"
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 8:56 am

Regulus laughed and stood up from the bed as soon as he was able, rubbing his now raw wrists as he stepped over to his drawers, pulling out a pair of clean boxers and putting them on before moving to Lucius. He wrapped his arms around the man's waist from behind, and kissed him lightly on the shoulder, a loopy, satisfied grin on his face. "You know, if that's the punishment, I might have to mess with your hair more often," he teased, twirling a lock of it around his finger as he struggled to stay standing, given how drunk and sore he was.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 11th 2010, 9:03 am

Lucius glanced back at Regulus and chuckled. He wasn't sure what he enjoyed more; the attention that Regulus supplied for him, or the fact that every time he saw Viktor's face he would think of this night. Though, there was still one more thing Lucius could do that he knew would kill Viktor more than anything else. Lucius had every intention of having Regulus wake up to his pretty face tomorrow morning. Malfoy's bed would just have to do without him for now. "Fine. Be that way, but next time I won't hesitate to bring out the whip," he teased with a cruel smirk.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 9:19 am

Regulus laughed, albeit uneasily, as he planted another kiss on Lucius' shoulder, before gathering his clothing and YES, FOLDING HIS TIE BEFORE PUTTING IT AWAY. NOW WE KNOW WHY HE HAS NO FRIENDS. "Oh dear, perhaps I'll have to resist then," he teased, stumbling drunkenly back to his own bed where he collapsed. "You know, I've always thought you'd be amazing, but... wow," thought aloud, grinning to himself.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 11th 2010, 9:23 am

Lucius chuckles to himself as Regulus folds his tie and wonders where the house elf is. "You weren't too bad yourself," he says as he walks over to the bed. "Considering the...circumstances," he says as he lifted a pair of handcuffs, letting them dangle from his fingers before setting them back down on the table as he sat down on the bed next to Regulus' tired out looking self.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 9:27 am

"True enough. Perhaps next time I'll have the opportunity to show you my true worth," he said with a wink, sighing happily as he rolled over and looked at Lucius as he wrapped himself in his blankets, looking exhausted. "You know how to wear a boy out, don't you," he murmured sleepily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 11th 2010, 9:32 am

Lucius' face light up at the idea of a next time. Viktor would be out of Regulus' life in no time. "I do what I can," he said with a wink. "So now what? You kicking me out?" he asked, mocking a hurt expression but he's an actor so it looks pretty legit.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 9:34 am

Regulus laughed and moved over, making room for Lucius. "I didn't figure you'd be the type to want to stay around, is all," he remarked, silently noting the many differences and similarities between Lucius and Gellert, silently grateful for the differences he saw in them.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 11th 2010, 9:38 am

Lucius chuckled and climbed in next to Regulus, making sure to get quite close under the covers. "I'm good at surprising people, I guess. But don't think I do this for everyone," he said with a smirk, thinking back to when he drunkenly passed out with Faye in his bed. Ew. "I just don't feel like walking the long, hard distance from here to my dorm," he said as if his bed was miles away.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 9:42 am

Regulus rolled his eyes and curled up against Lucius, loving the feel of his warm body against Reg's own. Oh, how he missed the way it felt, being in Viktor's arms after they made love-- they didn't do that anymore, they just fucked, really. He wrapped his arms around Lucius' waist and rested his head on the man's chest, closing his eyes and taking in his scent. "Goodnight, Lucius," he murmured before falling into unconsciousness.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 11th 2010, 9:46 am

Lucius grinned, feeling rather accomplished with himself as he wrapped his arms around Regulus, holding him the way that he knew Viktor hadn't in quite some time. "Goodnight, Regulus," he whispered softly, still smirking before he drifted off to sleep.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 7:34 pm

The morning light broke through the window, and fell upon Regulus' sleeping face, half a smile still lingering on it from the night before. Slowly he stirred, his eyes barely open as he awakened. The feel of a man's arm around him brought a fresh smile to his lips, and he curled into his embrace, not quite conscious yet. "Mmm, Viktor," he murmured happily, his eyes still mostly shut as he entwined his fingers with Lucius'.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 11th 2010, 7:38 pm

Lucius' eyes flickered open. He didn't. He did! He called him Viktor. Like, oh my gawds. He glared at his sleeping friend as he smiled happily, expecting to open his eyes to see Viktor. Well shit. Lucius rolled his eyes, planning on setting Regulus straight. But not now. Lucius did what he did best, and closed his eyes, pretending that he was still sleeping. I mean, Regulus can't be too mad at him if he wakes up to see a pretty, sleeping Lucius with awesome sex hair, right?
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 7:44 pm

Regulus' eyes finally fluttered open, and he looked up to see- "LUCIUS?! Lucius!" he yelled in shock, promptly falling off the bed and taking half the blankets with him. "What the-- motherfucking-- Dobby's sock-- Voldemor'ts nipple! What the hell are you doing in my be-- oh no. Oh no. Oh no, no, no, no, NO. That did not happen. Tell me this did not happen. This did not happen, it did NOT." Regulus is flailing and gesturing wildly, yes he is.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 11th 2010, 7:49 pm

Lucius promptly sits up and looks down at Regulus on the floor. "Regulus," he groaned as he tried to fix his hair. "Don't yell so loud. Honestly." He sighed and looked back down at Regulus. Well, this was going to be a fun conversation. "Um...Last night. Uh- You know what? I'm gonna let you answer that," he said quietly as he looked over Regulus' body, now covered in bite marks and scratches from last night.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 7:52 pm

Regulus blinked and looked down at himself to see what Lucius was looking at-- "OH, FUCK! Fuck! How the hell am I supposed to hide all of thi-- ouch, fuck," he cursed as he stood up, wincing as he took a step forward. "I am so fucked," he said to no one in particular as he sat down, wincing again, because oh hell, he is sore. "... What the hell happened, and why does my head hurt like a bitch-- oh shit, why the hell are there empty wine glasses, there are two, tell me I didn't drink, oh fuck. what the hell was I thinking, shit, no, I wasn't thinking at all-- fuck."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 11th 2010, 7:56 pm

"Er- You only drank..a bit," he said with a shrug. "And didn't you used to wear makeup or something? Your shirt will cover up the big scratches, and the makeup will do the rest. As for what happened...You were upset about Viktor, the world's worst boyfriend, and then you ruined my shirt. And messed up my hair. So, you wanted me to punish you," he explained as if telling Regulus the weather. "A lot."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 8:01 pm

Regulus buried his face in his hands, then peeked through them at his reflection in the mirror in front of him. "You're not kidding, are you," he muttered, looking rather sickly. "I wasn't planning on wearing make up again, and hell, Lucius, I think it being summer and all, it's not exactly normal to wear turtle necks. How the hell am I gonna cover up these?!" he exclaimed, a hand flying to his neck to feel the many bites and scratches upon it. "I drank a little. A little. Lucius, I drink a little, and I'm a total drunken lunatic. Surely I must have said that, I never drink, never! Why the hell was I upset about Vikto-- oh. Oh," he said softly, staring down at the ground sadly as he rubbed at his neck, yesterday's events sinking in again.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 11th 2010, 8:05 pm

"You might have mentioned something about tequila, but it was just wine. I didn't think you were that much of a lightweight. Hell, you're worse than me," he said quietly. Oh. He's upset now. I should probably do something before he sets Viktor out to get me. He sighed and lightly rested his hand on Regulus' shoulder to comfort him. "It's alright, Regulus," he said softly. Crap. How does one comfort people? "Er- It looks bad not, but...Um... Just-- Don't worry about Viktor, okay? He's not worth your time."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 8:12 pm

"Not worth my time? Lucius, I love him! I can't believe that I-- that this, that I did something so utterly stupid! So wrong, this was all wrong, this was a mistake," he said, hiding his face in his pillow as he tried to figure out what the hell he was supposed to do now. He slowly looked up at Lucius again, his face pale and rather ill looking as he wrapped his arms around Lucius, desperately needing someone to hold. "I don't know what to do. I'm scared, Lucius-- what if I've lost him now, lost him for good over this? I would deserve it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 11th 2010, 8:19 pm

Lucius hesitated before wrapping his arms around Regulus and holding him tightly, mostly so he could hide the smirk on his face as he thought about Viktor and Regulus finally breaking up. "Regulus," he whispered softly into his friend's ear. "Viktor's done worse to you. First Cedric, then Sirius. You don't need to feel bad about this. Viktor's always hurting you. So you made a little mistake. Big deal. He's done much worse apparently. I'd understand why you would be upset if Viktor was actually a nice guy, but recently all you've talked about is everything you dislike about him. How he convinced you into wearing makeup and clothes you don't like. How he spends all his time with Sirius. That day you saw him with Cedric. The way he never spends time with you anymore. Your drunken little mistake is nothing in comparison, Regulus," he said as he pulled away to look Regulus in the eyes. "Just, try to relax a bit, okay? You have nothing to worry about. It' not like Viktor knows anyway."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40, 41  Next