Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

+16
Jack Smith
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Claire McCann
Penelope Rosier
Blaise Zabini
Daphne Greengrass
Draco Malfoy
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Adrian Black - Inactive
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Kiora Lupin
Danni Grindelwald
Remmy Riddle - Inactive
Narcissa Black
20 posters

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 38 Empty Re: [NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 10th 2010, 4:44 am

"Don't torture you? But Regulus, torture is what I do best. And you need to be punished, remember?" He smirked and let go of Regulus' cock to reach up and grab his friend's shirt from the table. "Hold on a second while I just..." He trailed off as he tied the shirt around Regulus' eyes as a blindfold. "There we go. How's that for you? Enough of a challenge yet? Have you had enough?" He crawled back down Regulus' body, pausing when he reached his hips and using his slender fingers to trail small circles in his inner thighs before playfully snapping at them with his teeth.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 38 Empty Re: [NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

Post  Guest August 10th 2010, 4:58 am

Eowyn thinks if we had this, it would be enough:

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 38 6a00d8341c2f0953ef01157223a77b970b-500wi

But I digress.

Regulus' eyes widened in shock before they were obscured by the blindfold, but a small smile played across his lips as he felt Lucius snapping at his inner thighs, teasing him all the more. "Enough? Oh, nowhere near enough. Is this what you call punishment? I didn't ask to play, I asked to be hurt, Mr. Malfoy. Are you sure you can provide?" he mocked, trying to halt his own moaning as he felt the fingers on his skin.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 10th 2010, 5:06 am

"Are you questioning my capabilities, Regulus Black?" he asked pretending to sound offended. "Well in that case, maybe I should go." He smirked and got up off the bed, walking over to bed posts where Regulus remained bound to where he was. "It's been fun, but I just don't think you have any faith in me, Reggie. Not like you could handle me anyway." He smirked and mockingly kissed Regulus lightly on the cheek before pulling away to lean against the table and wait for Regulus' reaction. Lucius wasn't going anywhere, but Regulus didn't know that...yet.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 10th 2010, 5:11 am

"Reggie?! Don't you call me Reggie, and don't you walk away from me," he demanded, though there was a small note of panic in his voice. "You'd really leave me here all tied up and vulnerable, just waiting to be taken, Lucius?" he teased, twisting his neck 'round in frustration, trying to see past the blindfold in vain.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 10th 2010, 5:14 am

Lucius just smirked and stayed silent for a few more seconds before reaching down to trail a nail down Regulus' chest, a twisted smile spreading across his face at the red mark he left behind. "I'll call you whatever I want, Black," he murmured before slowly straddling Regulus again. "And no. I suppose I won't leave you here. I'm having far too much fun with this," he whispered as he leaned down to bite Regulus' inner thigh again, this time almost hard enough to break the skin. He used his other hand to gently take Regulus' cock again, lightly massaging as he wondered how much longer he could keep this game going.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 10th 2010, 5:42 am

Regulus grunted in pain and pleasure alike as Lucius nipped at his skin, giving in and issuing a soft moan as Lucius took his erection in hand again, aching and hard. "F-fuck. Call me whatever the hell you want, just don't drag this out," he slurred, his drunken state obvious in his voice.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 10th 2010, 5:48 am

Lucius grins and presses his lips to the head of Regulus' erection, parting them slightly as he lets his tongue swirl around Regulus' hard cock. He doesn't waste any time in taking in Regulus' full length, knowing that he was already beginning to grow impatient himself. He sucks hard at Regulus' throbbing, erect cock as his hand slides around to Regulus' tight arse, where he tightly squeezes him, letting his nails dig into the skin as the other hand continues drawing small circles on Regulus' inner thigh.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact August 10th 2010, 7:14 am

So is Reg really into evil blonde potential rapists or am I missing something?

Which is to say, of course, that I was happy I clicked on this thread the minute I saw Trent.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 10th 2010, 7:16 am

Gellert Grindelwald wrote:So is Reg really into evil blonde potential rapists or am I missing something?

Which is to say, of course, that I was happy I clicked on this thread the minute I saw Trent.

No, that about sums it up.
Just saying, Gellert Grindelwald will always be his favorite blonde fuck, even if Malfoy actually does seem to like to make sure it's consensual. -shrug-

Back to top Go down

Post  Viktor Krum - Inactive August 10th 2010, 7:19 am

-glares-
INNER LUCIUS AND INNER VIKTOR BOTH HOPE THAT REGULUS ENJOYS BEING AN INFERI
THEY BOTH WANT REGULUS TO GO DIE IN A HOLE NOW
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Viktor Krum - Inactive

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact August 10th 2010, 2:03 pm

Inner Gellert who knows quite a lot about Inferi would like to remind Luna that inferi, as imprints of departed souls, couldn't exactly die in holes, as per their already dead state.

And GOOD IM SO PROUD.

Back to top Go down

Post  Dolores Umbridge August 11th 2010, 1:28 am

Big Sexy Momma Umbridge smashes in to the dormitory.
[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 38 Avj86t

"Luciussss, Did you get mah text?"

Aderderderderder
[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 38 24zgorc

"Did you get mah text?"
[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 38 2cojsxu
Dolores Umbridge
Dolores Umbridge

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 1:37 am

-stares intently at Cormac GIF-

Back to top Go down

Post  Molly Prewett August 11th 2010, 1:42 am

*shudders and runs far, far away*
Molly Prewett
Molly Prewett
Ringmaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 4:56 am

Lucius Malfoy wrote:Lucius grins and presses his lips to the head of Regulus' erection, parting them slightly as he lets his tongue swirl around Regulus' hard cock. He doesn't waste any time in taking in Regulus' full length, knowing that he was already beginning to grow impatient himself. He sucks hard at Regulus' throbbing, erect cock as his hand slides around to Regulus' tight arse, where he tightly squeezes him, letting his nails dig into the skin as the other hand continues drawing small circles on Regulus' inner thigh.

Regulus lets out a strangled cry as Lucius devours him, the sensation of pleasure rippling through his body in waves as he thrashed against the cuffs, the metal digging into his skin and wearing his wrists raw. His neck twisted to the side, exposing the as of yet unmarked flesh on his left, hid body writhing beneath Lucius' eager mouth. At last, the sheer ecstasy of it all overwhelmed him, and he bucked into the man's mouth, coming with a muffled shout as he turned his head to bury his mouth in his pillow in a feeble attempt to not rouse the rest of the dormitories. His breathing slowly lapsed as his pulse returned to normal and his eyes flickered open only to realize he was still blindfolded, his cock still in the other man's mouth. "F-fuck, Lucius," he gasped, sweat dripping down his forehead as his arms fell limp, ceasing their struggle, at least momentarily.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 11th 2010, 5:10 am

Lucius swallows eagerly before slowly pulling away from Regulus and looking up to smirk at the blindfolded uke. He climbed back onto him and straddled his hips. "Enjoying ourselves yet?" he whispered before grabbing the shirt blocking Regulus' view with his teeth, and tugging on it until the knot loosened. He pulled it off completely using his mouth and dropped it off the side of the bed, before looking back at Regulus. "Has Mr. Black had enough?" he asked softly as he trailed a finger up Regulus' chest.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 5:28 am

Regulus shuddered as the man trailed a finger up his chest, his eyes widening in awe at the splendid sight before him. Lucius Malfoy was straddling him, his long blonde hair grazing Reg's chest as he leaned down, his grey eyes alight in the dim lighting of the torches, the slender, dancer's frame looking nearly godlike in the night. His lips were just out of reach, and Regulus struggled to kiss him, too drunk to think rationally as he shook his head. "No, not enough-- want, need, more," he slurred, his eyes glazed over as he looked at him with a newfound thirst.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 11th 2010, 5:35 am

"More? I can do more," he said with a smirk as he leaned forward and kissed Regulus, slowly parting the other man's lips with his tongue, moaning slightly at the taste of his victim. He rubbed his own hard cock against Regulus' leg as he bit down on Regulus' bottom lip, letting his nails claw down Regulus' sides, leaving more red marks for Viktor to find later.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 5:43 am

"Nnnghh, oh, fuck, Lucius," he moaned, loving the feel of the man's hard cock rubbing against him almost as much as the sensation of the nails cutting into his skin, setting him afire as he gazed at the other man lustfully, his hunger far from satiated. He reveled in the kiss, plunging his own tongue into the other man's mouth, savoring the moment and relishing his sweet taste. "Show me more, Mr. Malfoy. Give me everything," he whispered, the mad desire within him reflected in his silvery eyes. "I want you, Lucius. I want you to fuck me," he hissed, running his tongue along his lower lip.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 11th 2010, 5:55 am

Lucius grinned with satisfaction as he grabs the lube off of Regulus' bedside table. Huh. Why did Regulus have this in his dorm when his seme was in Gryffindor? He smirked and looked deep into Regulus' eyes as he leaned in, his face less than an inch away from Regulus'. "Well, well, well...Regulus Black's quite the little slut, isn't he? I knew I liked you for a reason," he whispered before pressing his lips to the other man's as he slicked the cool gel onto his throbbing erection. He kissed Regulus fervently as he rubbed his hard cock against Regulus' entrance, bringing one hand up to knot itself in his dark, black hair. Suddenly his phone beeps and he pulls away to look at it. Umbridge again!? "Umbridge, STOP TEXTING ME!" he exclaims before chucking the phone across the room.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 6:19 am

Regulus scowled and blushed at Lucius' words, sticking his tongue out at him playfully. "I honestly don't even remember leaving that out, and how do you know that's not Gellert's? Or Cormac's, for that matter? Really now, so quick to assume that I'm the slut," he said with a grin before letting out another gasp as he felt the man's erection against his entrance, his eyes widening in anticipation as he felt the man knot his hand in his silky hair. "Lucky for you I suppose you're right. I've been a bad boy, Mr. Malfoy, oh, I've been such a slut. Won't you teach me a lesson? Won't you punish me, for being oh so naughty?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 11th 2010, 6:31 am

Lucius smiles that twisted smile and lets run hand trail down Regulus' side to rest on his firm arse. "You have been naughty, Regulus. What kind of friend would I be if I let you get away with being such a little slut," he hissed as he spanked Regulus on the arse. He pressed his lips lightly to Regulus' neck, a spot that he had not yet marked, and bit down hard on the soft flesh as he penetrated Regulus in one swift, fluid movement, filling the younger boy with his throbbing cock as he bit down harder on his neck to suppress his moans.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 7:37 am

Regulus gave a shout as Lucius thrust himself into him, his pearly white teeth sinking in deeply into his tender flesh, enough to draw blood. A single droplet of the red substance trickled down his neck and along his shoulder blade as he continued to voice his pleasure, unhindered by logical thought or a need to remain quiet, due to his inebriated state. He thrashed wildly at his restraints, the metal cutting into his wrists, the pain from his struggling only sending himself further along the path to that higher state, that cloud nine, as Lucius pounded himself into him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 11th 2010, 7:52 am

Lucius releases his grip on Regulus' neck, using his tongue to slowly lick away the drop of blood along with the trail it left down his neck as he continued thrusting himself into the innocent uke. He crushes his lips to Regulus' and kisses him fervently and hungrily as he bites down on his lip, pulling away to speak. "Scream. My name...Regulus," he says in a low, commanding voice. "I want- to hear you scream it," he demands as his hand reaches down to grab Regulus' arse again, digging his nails in as he continues pounding into Regulus, releasing all the sexual tension between them that had been building since the night in the clearing.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 8:06 am

Regulus moans loudly into Lucius' mouth, returning his kisses with an untamed ferocity, only encouraged by the feel of nails on his skin, slicing into his flesh as teeth tore at his lips. He flung his head back as he cried out in pleasure as he writhed upon the bed, the handcuffs maddening him as he desperately fought to free himself, if only he could touch himself, find release in all of this chaotic, delicious sin. His mouth opened but no words formed, instead a senseless cry of pleasure broke free from his lips as his body convulsed from the feel of Lucius within him. "Ahh-- fuck-- fuck me Lu-ucius, fuck me harder-- deeper-- oh, fuck me!" he stammered, finding it impossible to say anymore, his mind a beautiful blur as he surrendered to the pure physical sensation of the moment.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 41 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40, 41  Next