Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

+16
Jack Smith
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Scorpius Malfoy
Claire McCann
Penelope Rosier
Blaise Zabini
Daphne Greengrass
Draco Malfoy
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Adrian Black - Inactive
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Kiora Lupin
Danni Grindelwald
Remmy Riddle - Inactive
Narcissa Black
20 posters

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next

Go down

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 40 Empty Re: [NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

Post  Guest August 11th 2010, 8:30 pm

[I have to go for a few hours, maybe less. Sorry! Be back later.]

Back to top Go down

[NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert) - Page 40 Empty Re: [NC-17, NON-CON] Boy's Dormitory 3 (Regulus, Cormac, Antonin, Gellert)

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 2:57 am

Regulus shook his head, leaning on Lucius' shoulder with fear in his eyes. "He will know. He'll see me, and he'll know, Lucius. I love him, so much-- how can I forgive myself, for doing something so impossibly wrong? I know I've complained, but I haven't told you all the wonderful things about him, Lucius. He's-- this is wrong, all so wrong. I don't even know if he slept with Cedric, Lucius! All I saw was that they kissed, before I ran off. I don't know, I shouldn't have done this! Sirius, it was wrong, but not nearly as wrong as having sex with someone else. This is all bad, wrong, horrible, and it's just-- this is all my fault, for being stupid and drunk, Merlin, I'm such a fucking slut. He deserves so much better," he said quickly and in a quiet voice, unable to bring himself to look at his reflection again. "This isn't a little drunken mistake, it's a huge drunken mistake, and I know he can't forgive me for it."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 12th 2010, 3:04 am

Lucius sighed and lightly ran his fingers through Regulus' hair, mostly because it was sort of out of place and had been bothering Lucius since they woke up. "Regulus, it's not your fault. I guess it's sort of mine, and if he finds out you can just blame it all on me. He hates me enough as it is, so I don't see any reason to bother trying to make him like me at all," he said with a shrug. "I still say you'd be better off without him, but that's just me and I've told you before that you and I are very different people."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 3:13 am

Regulus sighed as well, trying not to think about the way he so liked when Lucius touched his hair the way Viktor used to, back when they were in love. "It's not your fault, though. It was mine, and mine alone. I should have known better, and he knows that. Even if I wanted to, I wouldn't be able to blame this on you. Better off or not, all I know is that I want him and I need him, and I love him, and now it's all-- it's all over," he whispered sadly, pushing Lucius away as he stood up and found jeans and a long sleeved shirt, despite the heat today. He'd just have to stay in the castle all day, or something. Not leave his dormitory? No, impossible, he'd have to, but he didn't need to go outside-- except for quidditch. "Fuck! There is no way in hell I'm gonna be able to fly today," he griped, cringing as he bent down to look for something on the dormitory floor, giving Lucius a rather nice view of his arse.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 12th 2010, 3:21 am

Lucius smirked and held back his laughter at Regulus' comment about Quidditch. Even he had enough sense to know that Regulus would not find it amusing if he knew Lucius found the idea hilarious. He took advantage of Regulus' attention being directed towards something else, and let his eyes get a good look at Regulus' arse. If Viktor did leave Regulus, Lucius could have that arse whenever he wanted-- Once Regulus got over Viktor and stopped moping, of course. "Skip practice," he suggested with a shrug. "You're the seeker. Not like they need you to do a team practice, right?" Lucius used to skip dance practice all the time to hang out in the dressing rooms with the other male dancers. Good times. "And how do you know that it's over? You're always talking about the time yo 'fucked up' and he still forgave you. Why shouldn't he do it again? Besides, it's not your fault that I'm irresistible. Viktor may hate everything about me, but even he can't miss the fact that I'm me. It would have been worse if it was say-- Oh, I don't know...Some unattractive guy."
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 3:44 am

"Skip practice? Hell, I've done it enough that if Marcus was gonna kick me off the team again, he'd have already done it, I suppose," he said, finally finding what he wanted under his bed, a bright red scarf which he wrapped around his neck, serving to hide the marks. "Well, this would work, if it wasn't you know ninety degrees outside," he said exasperatedly, looking down at Lucius still sitting on the bed, stifling a laugh at his last words. "Viktor has hardly had to worry about losing me to someone unattractive; it appears I have a thing for pretty blondes," he said with a snort, glancing in the direction of Gellert's empty bed as he spoke. "Last time was different. There were different circumstances, I wasn't in my right mind, I wasn't okay, and he knew that. I have no excuse this time, other than that I was angry, which is no excuse at all. I'm fucked, both figuratively and literally," he said shortly, turning back to face Lucius.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 12th 2010, 3:51 am

"Well, there's nothing you can do about it for now. Not until you see Viktor at least. Just relax for now, okay? I don't like seeing you all upset like this." Lucius is no good at this comforting so he just says the first thing that comes to his mind, maybe it'll get Regulus' mind off of everything else for a while. "Why is your scarf red? Do you not have a Slytherin one? That one is just so...Gryffindor," he says as if Regulus was putting on a hideous outfit to wear to a club.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 4:14 am

"Viktor knitted it for me, a long time ago, back when we first started dating. It's red because it's his favorite color, and the color of the Bulgarian national quidditch team," he said shortly, looking unamused. "I like it a lot. I don't care if it's so 'Gryffindor,' it was a wonderful gift," he said coldly, lifting it up to smell the scent of Old Spice on it and smiling sadly. "It smells like him, too."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 12th 2010, 4:22 am

Lucius stared at Regulus, wondering how he could be so in love with someone he complained about all the time. How the Black family heir could love someone like Viktor Krum. "Sorry. Didn't mean to offend you," he retorted before standing up to grab his ruined shirt off the ground and walking over to grab his handcuffs and pimp cane. "I suppose I should get going now," he said as he turned to look at Regulus. "See you around, Regulus." And with that he turned and walked out of the dorm, closing the door gently behind him as he left.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 4:30 am

Regulus watched in silence as Lucius left, suppressing a choking sob as he looked at himself in the mirror. After attempting to hide more of the marks, particularly those around his raw wrists, he left, unsure of where he was going, only knowing that he couldn't possibly stay here.

Last edited by Regulus Black on August 12th 2010, 4:34 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 12th 2010, 4:32 am

-hair flips-
DO I LOOK LIKE VIKTOR TO YOU!?
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 12th 2010, 4:34 am

SORRY
I'M ON NYQUIL

Back to top Go down

Post  Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven August 12th 2010, 5:25 am

Want Djinn to attempt to comfort Reg? and help with the marks, or are those parts of the plan for ending Krack?

Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 9:02 pm

Regulus is here, stringing his ring on the chain he used to wear it on a long time ago, when Viktor left him the first time.

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 17th 2010, 9:07 pm

Lucius walks in because he's not leaving the common room alone. And not unless someone makes him. So he's going to Reg's dorm instead. "Hey, Reg," he said happily as he leans on the wall, looking sexy and ignoring his stupid red hair.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 9:10 pm

Regulus looks up and smiles at Lucius as he dons the chain with the ring, standing up to say hi. He's wearing torn, worn jeans that are splattered in mud from quidditch like they used to be, and a tight black t-shirt, as he was so accustomed to wearing, that compliments his body quite well. "Hey, Lucius. I was about to head out to the pitch again, wanna join me? I came back in for lunch."

Back to top Go down

Post  Lucius Malfoy August 17th 2010, 9:12 pm

Lucius noticed that shirt the second he walked in the door. Yup. He's not staring anymore though. He did that while Regulus was busy focusing on the ring. "The pitch?" Outside!? "Uh...Okay then. Sure. Why not," he said with a small smile, hoping that it's not too sunny out because the sun is just going to reflect off his red hair and that might cause him to jump off the astronomy tower.
Lucius Malfoy
Lucius Malfoy
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 17th 2010, 9:26 pm

"Alright, let me get my broom," he said, grabbing it from the bed where it was laying and walking out with Lucius in tow.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact August 18th 2010, 4:05 am

-DRAMATIC ENTRANCE-

GELLERT HAS ARRIVED. HE'S SITTING ON HIS BED TOUCHING HIS HAIR AND BEING ALL ANNOYINGLY THINKING HES COOL LIKE USUAL.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 4:07 am

Regulus walks in, sweaty, shirtless, and muddy after getting back from the pitch with Lucius which hasn't ended yet, but we'll just say it ended well, I guess. A silver chain with his ring from Viktor hangs around his neck, and his black hair is matted to his forehead, his blue jeans torn and dirt covered. He sits on his bed, smiling a little, until he remembers seeing Viktor just before that, and his face falls again, and he's so wrapped up in his thoughts that he hardly notices Gellert until he looks up, after which he promptly yelps and nearly falls off his bed. Regaining his balance, he looks at Gellert. "You. You were gone a long time," he said apprehensively, thinking about how nice it had been to not have to worry about Gellert being in his dorm whenever he got back from wherever .

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact August 18th 2010, 4:20 am

Gellert watched as Regulus comes in- his hair ruffled, his shirt off- the first word that jumped to Gellert's mind was 'hot mess'- and a sly grin spread across his face. Being with Albus, it was almost as if he were taking a break from himself- and what could be more fun than this? Reassurance had practically been handed to him in the form of Regulus' shaken voice. "Oh, have you been counting the days?" he asked, voice coated with sugar, "I knew you'd miss me- but I wasn't aware quite how much. There must not have been much to do- been keeping yourself busy in my absence?" Gellert's tone was taunting- cool but dripping with sweetness, and his eyes darted up and down the other man's body, resting for a moment on Viktor's ring- which brought Gellert a satisfied smirk- before bringing them back up to his face.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 4:33 am

"I guess you could say that," he said coldly, regaining some of the confidence he'd been building lately, being around Tolga and Lucius so often, though his hand tightened around the ring. He stood up and grabbed a towel from a drawer, wetting it with a spell from his wand and using it to wipe the mud off his face and torso slowly, his eyes glued to Gellert, as though he felt that if he looked away even for a moment, he might pounce. "I've been rather enjoying my life, without you in it. Where did you go?" he asked as a bead of sweat slid down his exposed back, dripping across the defined muscles he'd been working so hard lately.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact August 18th 2010, 4:43 am

"Good, good," replied Gellert, glossily- "life is, after all, too short to be wasted, though," he glanced at Regulus' back, "you do seem to be spending an awful lot of time on the push ups. No need to flex those muscles for me- I've seen all of you, anyway- and I have to say, I find it amusing that you seem to be under the impression that my goal in life is to ruin yours. Your bravado and phony confidence is quite enlightening, though. Have you considered acting?" Gellert ran his hand lazily over the bedpost- he felt a little twinge in his abdomen, felt his wand in the pocket of his robes- how much more sure of himself it would make him to just reach out and kill Regulus- but no, there was no need, it was better than to revel in what pathetic stories would eventually roll off the other man's tongue.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest August 18th 2010, 4:50 am

Regulus turned and glared at Gellert, dropping the wet, muddy towel on the ground and lounging out on his own bed, propped up on his elbow as he looked at Gellert with a hint of fear in those silver eyes. "Oh please, don't act like seeing all of me is something special, around here. You're not the only one," he replied, his self loathing returning as he thought about how much of a slut he'd been lately, ever since Viktor and he had been growing apart. "Where did you go?" he repeated, asking the question with more emphasis than the first time, meeting Gellert's icy blues with a hard stare.

Back to top Go down

Post  Gellert Grindelwald Inact August 18th 2010, 5:10 am

"Funny you should ask, Regulus. I wasn't aware how apparent my intense intent on telling you was." Gellert smirked, wondering- almost hoping- that the other man would press it. "Glad to hear that you've been getting a bit more experience. I have to say, the fact that you were nearly virginal was sometimes uncomfortable- though I have to say, letting other people decide what to do with your body, if pleasurable at the time is the height of disgrace in the long run." He said this softly, and the last part was as much to himself as it was to Regulus- Gellert, always so in control in danger of losing that long maintained cool with Albus- he found a question swelling somewhere in his chest, and though he could not pose it as such, he would not be the one to question Regulus, he said, "so things aren't working out with Viktor, I take it? Terrible, terrible- especially all that you told me, and seemed to really," he let out a small, humourless laugh, "believe about true love and- what was it? Forever." Though Gellert sneered, some part of him did long to know- but the rest, the much greater, much more sensible part looked down on such a sensitive, silly little fault, and he subconsciously pinched the skin on his wrist in inner warning, not realizing until he glanced down to find two small red marks.

BLEH IM SORRY I NEED TO SLEEP IT FEELS LIKE FIVE AM TO ME WE'LL FINISH THIS TOMORROW <3

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 41 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41  Next