Average Wizard Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

+32
Apolline Delacour - Inact
Lucius Malfoy
Gabriel Djinn Whiteraven
Angela Braddock
Kiora Lupin
Cormac McLaggen
Lucy Weasley
Lysander Scamander
Romilda Vane
Djinn- Inactive
Adelia Kara Whiteraven
Blaise Zabini
Gellert Grindelwald Inact
Fleur Delacour - Inactive
James Potter - Inactive
Ginny Weasley
Jack Smith
Penelope Rosier
Scorpius Malfoy
Teddy Lupin
Viktor Krum - Inactive
Daphne Greengrass
Narcissa Black
Claire McCann
HorcruxHunter
Katie Bell
Remus Lupin
Molly Prewett
Ravenclaw Mod
Draco Malfoy
Pansy Parkinson-Malfoy
Muffy - Tam - Draco
36 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 20 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Claire McCann April 22nd 2010, 4:52 am

"I would like to point out that I never thought to mention it to him. I never said I didn't hang out with Reg down here, so I haven't lied. And, how does Scorpius being my boyfriend count as a reason for you misleading him? How is THAT an excuse?" Faye gave him a confuzzled look.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Secret Corridor in the Dungeons - Page 20 Empty Re: Secret Corridor in the Dungeons

Post  Teddy Lupin April 22nd 2010, 4:55 am

"Lying and not telling are the same thing. Both ways, you're a thief. By lying, you steal his right to know the truth. By not telling him, you steal his right to know." He answered, skillfully avoiding the second question with his confusing answer to the first one.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 22nd 2010, 4:56 am

Regulus glared at Teddy. "I don't see how this is important enough for her to need to mention it. So I talk to her every once in a while. How is that significant enough to warrant an explanation to her boyfriend?"

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 22nd 2010, 4:57 am

"Yes, I clearly agree with Regulus," Faye's eyes narrowed at Teddy and she tossed her cigarette on the floor, "I don't understand WHY you told him any of this."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 22nd 2010, 4:59 am

Regulus had an idea as to why Teddy might be trying to cause tension between Scorpius and Faye, but remains silent, still ready to smack him.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 22nd 2010, 5:00 am

"Look, it wasn't as if I said to myself 'today, I'm going to tell Faye's boyfriend she smokes in the dungeons with Regulus'. It just came up in casual conversation. It's not like he was mad, either."
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 22nd 2010, 5:06 am

"Why would that come up in casual conversation? Siriusly, Teddy. He confronted me and was upset that I hadn't told him because he confronted Reg, like, right after Reg and I just started becoming acquaintances. You made me look like a bitch. Is that what you were hoping for?" Faye ran a hand through her hair, "Because it's what you accomplished."
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 22nd 2010, 5:10 am

"Don't blame me for lack of truthfulness in your relationship. And if you had even hinted that this little rendezvous was a secret then I might've known." He shrugged.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 22nd 2010, 5:11 am

"You're not a bitch," he blurted out, unsure where the words came from. "Er, at least, I don't think you are."

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 22nd 2010, 5:19 am

Teddy braved a glance at Regulus, then quickly looked back. He wasn't sure if what Regulus was saying was really going to help his situation or not. The last thing he needed was more information getting out to the wrong people.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 22nd 2010, 5:19 am

Faye glared at Teddy, "I never said it was secret! I would have liked to be given the chance to talk to Scorpius myself!" She rested her head back on the wall and looked over at Regulus, eyes wide, "Oh. Um. Thanks, Reg!" She smiled, but remembered that she was still pissed, "I thought you were my friend, Teddy. Why did you hide details about the meeting? You could have said that it wasn't anything bad. That we just talked and smoked, but you didn't. Why?"
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 22nd 2010, 5:23 am

"Look, I was drunk. Don't pretend you're any better then me when you've had too much to drink! And you had plenty of time to talk to Scorpius, you've been meeting Reg down her for what, a week now?" He was getting angry. Why couldn't Faye see that he was not to blame? She had just as much fault here as he did.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 22nd 2010, 5:25 am

"I repeat. What does it matter, Lupin?" he snapped, his fist clenched. For some unknown reason it pissed him off that he was sabotaging Faye's relationship. For a minute there he thought he might actually give a shit about her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 22nd 2010, 5:27 am

"I don't know, I guess I should have been more on top of things. I didn't know he was going to confront Reg. I didn't tell him to! Teddy, just explain why you didn't elaborate on the meetings! I've asked around a million times now. Merlin!" She glanced over at Reg, still shocked that he was standing up for her. She knew it was also a bit for himself, but, at the moment, it seemed it wasn't. It was a nice change!
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 22nd 2010, 5:31 am

Teddy stood silently for a minute, thinking over his options. He could see they were both just getting angrier, and he did not want to be punch in the face. Finally he decided flight over fight. "I don't deserve this shit from you too. Fuck it." He said, turning around and walking away.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 22nd 2010, 5:32 am

"Teddy, don't walk away from me! I deserve an explanation!" Faye glared at his retreating form.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 22nd 2010, 5:33 am

[-has not punched anyone today and disapproves of this-]

Regulus sighed, knowing full well why he'd done what he did, and disapproving of it greatly. He made a mental note to have a little chat with him later about leaving Faye and Scorpius alone.

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 22nd 2010, 5:36 am

"Why don't you ask you dearly beloved." He shouted over his shoulder. "Talking might bring some excitement into you lives."

[Now you can punch me :3]
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 22nd 2010, 5:38 am

"And what the hell is that supposed to mean?!" Faye yelled in response, her fists clenching. Why was Teddy acting this way? It was absurd.
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 22nd 2010, 5:38 am

[-does not think that's enough of a reason to punch Teddy, unfortunately, as it's not particularly insulting to him and he doesn't like the fact he's defending Faye-]

Back to top Go down

Post  Teddy Lupin April 22nd 2010, 5:41 am

He turned around as he reached the corner. "Don't think for a second that I was the only one talking about you." He sneered, then he disappeared behind the corner and took the stairs two at a time to reach the Gryffindor common room.
Teddy Lupin
Teddy Lupin
Seventh Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 22nd 2010, 5:42 am

[WHERE IS ELIZA DUSHKU AND WHY HAS SHE BEEN REPLACED WHAT IS THIS BLASPHEMY ELISE?!]

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 22nd 2010, 5:45 am

Regulus facepalms, wondering if Teddy realizes how stupid he was being. If he liked Faye, surely he'd want to be around her, but acting like that wasn't the way to go about it. He turned to face her, mildly disgusted with himself for actually feeling bad for her, when he shouldn't give a damn about a mudblood like her in the least. "I'll talk to Scorpius if you want. Clear things up," he offered, not sure how to help her.

Back to top Go down

Post  Claire McCann April 22nd 2010, 5:46 am

That last comment stung. What did he mean? Had Scorpius been talking about her....and what had he been talking about? Her hands covered her face and she shook her head, "Stupid. All of this is stupid! Why is Teddy evading my questions with these silly comments? I don't understand!" She smiled and nodded, "Maybe that would be better than me talking to him. In this state, of course," She sighed, "I think I'll go to the common room..."

[Everyone thought Eliza Dushku did not look like a 15 year old. So, I changed her. Sadly.]
Claire McCann
Claire McCann
Fifth Year

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest April 22nd 2010, 5:56 am

[SO WHAT. Now I can't spend time drooling at your avatar. -grumps-]

"Unfortunately, I think I do understand," he muttered under his breath, barely audible, but still possible for Faye to hear if she was listening. "I'll do that then, don't worry. I'll see you later, I guess," he said, somehow not really wanting to leave the corridor- he seemed to think more clearly down here.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next